PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Jury Sees Naked Michael Jackson Photo: Why?
October 12, 2011, 05:16:21 PM
Jury Sees Naked Michael Jackson Photo: Why?

It was a stunning day in a courtroom in Los Angeles as jurors in the manslaughter trial of Michael Jackson's doctor were shown a coroner's photo of the pop superstar, dead, lying nude on a table. This raises the question -- was it necessary to show it?

(The photo is at the bottom of this story. It is graphic, so you can decide for yourself whether you want to see it.)

The photo shows a rail-thin, 136 pound Jackson with gauze covering several puncture wounds on his arms, his chest bruised and caved-in from broken ribs in the desperate attempt to save his life.

Prosecutors admitted the photo into evidence while questioning the coroner's decision to rule the death a homicide, the New York Daily News reports.

Dr. Christopher Rogers said he came to that conclusion because Dr. Conrad Murray admitted to police that he gave Jackson propofol and other sedatives to help Jackson sleep.

Murray contends that he gave Jackson just a single dose of propofol, but then when he left the room for just two minutes Jackson gave himself the dose that killed him.

Rogers said during testimony that he doubts this story. He said Jackson would not have had time to wake up, shake off the grogginess from the first dose, give himself more, and then have the drug travel to his brain which caused the overdose.

Murray has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter.

The photo was certainly dramatic evidence, but why show it? Jurors already know Jackson is dead; did they really need to see the photo to prove that?

Showing the photo in open court also means the entire world will see it. Do we all need to see it?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Jury Sees Naked Michael Jackson Photo: Why?
October 12, 2011, 05:19:43 PM
To me, displaying the autopsy pic is another proof that Michael is alive. It would totally be inappropriate if he was dead for real and the family wouldn't allow this to happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

October 12, 2011, 05:22:27 PM
Is it legally allowed to show it to the public on TV for the world to see it? Is there a law that prevents such photos to be shown to the world and not only to the judge and jury?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

g32

October 12, 2011, 07:04:14 PM

some people say its a real picture but its not michael, its micheal instead... who theyr talking about? well it looks like michael to me, but yeah; why show it? it doesnt represent a prove of anything..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 12, 2011, 07:19:59 PM
Do you know how many impersonators looked like Michael? It could have been anyone of those impersonators who was very ill and Michael took this opportunity to fleet.. I agree with Purelove this is not Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 12, 2011, 07:46:10 PM
try looking for other autopsy pictures online, there are only some bloody ones who looks totaly fake and some of aliens or something like that, to show us that it's not highly trivial.

we don't know if it is michael is the photo or not, but we do know it's super bizarre they even showed it, just like the first "dead michael" picture.

I said it before and I'll say it again - since when do they show pictures of dead celebrties?
think of the case of anna nicole smith - the press had on less photo of her, but unlike the pictures in michael's case, which are all blurry and you can hardly tell if it's him or not - anna's picture was very clear and unequivocal.

if michael is dead and they took pictures of his body and they're showing it to the world, why are they all so unclear? why not show at least one good picture?
just think about it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

suspicious mind

October 12, 2011, 09:30:51 PM
so what is the deal with the big brused looking place on the right shoulder?
this looks kinda shiney like it could be wax or plastic and there really doesn't seem to be any good reason to show it. i think in the oj case they didn't even show anything like it. perhaps the crime scene with the bodies covered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Jennie

October 12, 2011, 09:41:48 PM
I think the picture could be another tool for us to uncover inconsistencies.

For example, I was on TMZ last night to see what I missed when I was at work and I came across a link to the official autopsy report. I read his hear was blading at the front, it was short and he had very little hair but it was black and tight curled. When I look at this pic I dont see that when looking at his hair. If we think about it... Why undress the body but not remove the wig before taking the picture prior to starting the autopsy. The report also said he had rigor mortis on the limbs but I cant really see that either when I look at the photo but when I look at Anna Nicole Smith's autopsy photo you can clearly see the bluish tinge to her skin and even if Michaels photos are blury I still dont see that Michael's hands and feet look bluer than the rest of his body. And if you ask me the gauze's are a distraction in the photo and only those paying close attention like us will see stuff like that and think twice.
 WTF??  is going on?? suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

October 12, 2011, 10:07:50 PM
Who said so?

The only reason nude photos are evidence in any trial is if they demonstrate the point of either side. Wounds, beatings, ligature or other weapons marks.  Showing MJ nude has NO practical purpose, as propofol kills without visible evidence, on the outside of the body. Being nude is not evidence in anything but a sex or sadism crime, IF the skin bears evidence on it.

MJ is not dead, and he didn't pose nude for this photo for his hoax. He's got everyone going with this horizontal pose (whoEVER he had do it) because we all know he has a flair for the dramatic and over the top  :roll: misdirection. If this model were standing (upright), all would see it is not MJ. It IS about perspective. geek/

I don't believe it at all. It is a fictitious RUMOR to make the trial juicier. Even in a hoax trial, voyeurism is in poor taste. The rumor alone is enough to shock, and offend!  afraid/ :x  It did not happen.  This jury has not seen MJ nude. For all we have seen, there isn't even a jury IN the room. We (here) know the trial is probably ALL hoaxed. This judge is probably acting out a script, playacting albino/ that he okayed the violation of MJ's privacy. 

I have seen a real judge deny showing even defense exhibit photos of the deceased, when the victim was totally uncovered, even when his own family did not object to this!!! I know people who have seen very graphic photos on juries, but the trials were not televised and neither were ANY photos, EVEN blackscreened out. Some people , even judges, still have a shred of decency, and will not disrespect an already, WAY disrespected man....   respect/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

October 12, 2011, 10:09:40 PM
OMG  ..thanks to my tabloid resistance, I never saw that pic of poor Anna Nicole before. Oh poor
poor woman, what a tragic fate ...is it for real?? I feel there is major obsession
with dead celebrities on front pages  :cry: it's so sad.  Sad that they do it, sad that we buy it.

I see no reason why dead body was shown in MJ case ..twice. The only explanation,
apart from the hoax, is maybe that they wanted to "impress" jurors and make them dislike defendant
some more [though after today's witnesses you can't paint him more guilty, so they really
could skip that photo the day before! I can't imagine how painful it was for everyone
who never considered hoax to be possible  :?], because if the goal was to show he was in
normal shape why stretching the pic so much, making him look slimmer than he is?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

October 12, 2011, 10:19:27 PM
It's her made a comment about the jury that we still have not seen. You know it's true I dont recall ever seeing the jury and if my memory serves me correct I did get glimpses of the jury every now and then in Casey Anthony trial. Hmm... What would be the purpose form a legal perspective not to allow us to see that panel?  Does anyone have legal knowledge here that could answer this?
Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 10:21:37 PM by Jennie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj58

October 13, 2011, 12:52:15 AM
1. I can't see his belly button.
2. I can't see his face properly.
3. His hands look to small.
4. His lips don't look right.
5. Why show this to the world?.....for shock value!

"Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the t.v. screen don't make it factual"
(MJ Tabloid Junkie)

These lyrics from tabloid junkie sound familiar...

"In the hood
Frame him if you could
Shoot to kill
To blame him if you will
If he dies sympathize
Such false witnesses
Damn self righteousness"

The media are now starting to act all sympathetic to Michael. Oh how two faced and chameleon-like the media can be.
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:04:43 AM by mjj58
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 02:05:38 AM
There must be several strong reasons for the director of this 'circus-court' to include the picture of a naked, dead man supposed to look like Michael Jackson. One reason surely is, as discussed in another thread, to test 'be-leavers' or encouraging believers to turn into knowers.
Another strong reason could be to make us remember the childmolesting trial. I didn't follow it then but we all know that Michael Jackson was 'made naked' - physically... mentally...his sensitiv  soul put to filthy exibition, maybe the worst trauma he was experiencing throughout that trial.
Regarding those looking-back-facts it just shows one more time what a greate soul and character Michael Jackson is (not mentioned his multiple talents)...HE still gives us entertainment and laughter during this breathtaking journey, a fake autopsy picture is just part of the package to let our laughter freeze in our throats from time to time.

Thank you for this present Mr Jackson, you sure owe nobody nothing and still you are acting so generously....must be L.O:V:E:.....

with tears in my eyes
/heartwarrior
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 02:40:45 AM
Is it just me or does his complection look too dark? I don't think its him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

October 13, 2011, 02:45:05 AM
I agree 1000% that the fact this photo was shown is the evidence for hoax.

I do not know if it is illegal or not in US to show it to the public, but there was (for me) no reason for the photo to be allowed to be presented. Even if it had constitute a, evidence for prosecution (I still doubt however, what kind of evidence though) the judge had full authority to ban it from showing to the public, e.g. he might have limit this only to jury.

I cannot imagine any judge has not assumed the death photo of such person as Michael Jackson would not be a sensation picked up by all possible media and spread on the net.

Screems hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions