I am noticing a pattern. I've been randomly watching impersonator interviews and two, so far, have mentioned being apart of the TII rehearsals or asked to be apart of the TII for "visuals". So far, I have found video of Michael Kiss and Navi stating this.

Michael Kiss
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG-YxsQ03wQ[/youtube]

Navi
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEHDboFa6v0[/youtube]

However, I thought there were many other impersonators who said the same. Does anyone know if E'Casanova said this directly? I know he said he was with him two weeks before June 25th, which probably means he was apart of the rehearsals as well. If you do know of any other impersonator who mentioned this, can you please post their video stating this? I think it would be good to keep a record. BTW, I know this may seem like old news but for some reason, I just recently noticed this and I don't remember a whole thread dedicated to getting video proof of these impersonators stating this but if there is one, then please forgive me for repeating and a redirect to that thread would be greatly appreciate. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am noticing a pattern. I've been randomly watching impersonator interviews and two, so far, have mentioned being apart of the TII rehearsals or asked to be apart of the TII for "visuals". So far, I have found video of Michael Kiss and Navi stating this.

Michael Kiss

Navi

However, I thought there were many other impersonators who said the same. Does anyone know if E'Casanova said this directly? I know he said he was with him two weeks before June 25th, which probably means he was apart of the rehearsals as well. If you do know of any other impersonator who mentioned this, can you please post their video stating this? I think it would be good to keep a record. BTW, I know this may seem like old news but for some reason, I just recently noticed this and I don't remember a whole thread dedicated to getting video proof of these impersonators stating this but if there is one, then please forgive me for repeating and a redirect to that thread would be greatly appreciate. Thank you.

Truth I don't know what E'Casanova said but what about this  :icon_eek:  ?? Left E'Casanova  :icon_question:  :icon_e_confused: ??

Was Joseph right about doubles lol  :LolLolLolLol: ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Those are MJ both.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Kiss

Navi

did i hear that right did navi say" he asked me to do the visuals for the concert thats coming up". the guy was talking to him after micheal's death.   :icon_pale::icon_pale:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Yeah, but he doesn't really have a choice (navi) to say anything but that. I don't read that as though there actually 'was' going to be a concert. That's either a) what MJ told Navi or b) what Navi was 'told' to say.

Dunno, since I discovered the hoax I have been a firm believer that TII concert never was on the agenda and was always only intended to be the movie.
Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 12:51:52 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal