No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

Wow! Many people met Michael!! :) Benny Hill did!

Talking about the bottles. Did the pharmacist who sold "millions" of propofol bottles to Murray come back from thailand?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Well I guess when you lay dead you have to be fine because all the worries of this world bother you no more...see there's a logical explanation to everything  fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh my, if you put it this way it's even more ridiculous. I'm going to get a few packs of diapers for that trial, I think I'm gonna need them badly.

We would be looking like these watching the trial. :lol:

Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 06:12:47 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe having a mother with incontinence will prove to be useful at last!  smiley_spider

Having a husband called Conrad is going to be a bit of an irritation though..... /judge/  /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You guys crack me up.....thank you, I needed that laugh....

@PureLove....my eyes will never be the same....on the floor with tears I am!

@reveron1958.......omgosh, you are too funny.....

Blessings!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lolol/ @ the posts in this thread

Meanwhile it's cheesy but I can't stop singing '777 bottles of propofol on the floor....'

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

:lol: I think the protection is needed for the laughs here too,  not just for the trial!

#5. About HALF AN HOUR later, the paramedics and the patient were in the ambulance ready to race off to the hospital; but they waited for CM, who was visible though the upstairs window--STILL picking up propofol bottles!!!
So that's why the ambulance was backing up so slowly! Now it makes sense!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Well I guess when you lay dead you have to be fine because all the worries of this world bother you no more...see there's a logical explanation to everything  fresse/
OMG! lolol/ mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

sooooooo now it's the paramedic who saw him clearing the bottles???? i thought it was Alvarez who saw that BEFORE the paramedics arrived....

Yeah--and maybe I have amnesia, so maybe someone with a better memory than me can help me out!  But it seems like if we put all these propofol bottle stories together, it would go something like this:

#1. MJ was dying or dead; but instead of calling 911, CM started picking up propofol bottles.

#2. CM continued picking up propofol bottles for so long, that someone else had to call 911 for him.

#3. When the paramedics arrived, CM was still picking up propofol bottles.

#4. After the paramedics arrived, instead of working on the patient--CM kept picking up propofol bottles, and let the paramedics tend to the patient.

#5. About HALF AN HOUR later, the paramedics and the patient were in the ambulance ready to race off to the hospital; but they waited for CM, who was visible though the upstairs window--STILL picking up propofol bottles!!!

#6. After arriving at the hospital, CM made some excuse about going back to hide the cream; but he really wanted to go back and FINISH hiding the propofol bottles!!!!!

#7. When investigators came to the scene later, they found all the bottles that CM did not finish picking up--including THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT BOTTLE OF ALL, THE ONE IN PLAIN SIGHT BY THE NIGHSTAND, WHICH WAS THE FATAL BOTTLE, AND IS THE SMOKING GUN TO CONVICT MURRAY!!!!!!!  HOW COULD IT BE THAT AFTER PICKING UP HUNDREDS OF BOTTLES FOR AN HOUR OR SO, HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY FORGET TO PICK UP THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT BOTTLE OF ALL???????

Let the Kangaroo Court begin!      :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello TS!

....can't wait for the kangaroo court....bounce bounce bounce.....(I wonder if we will spot any stuffed kanga's placed around the court room?????)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
TS, that was hilarious!! lolol/ So are all of the other posts! I was just going to put the pic of the depends on here but mjonmind beat me to it! It sure is good to be able to laugh, there is nothing like a good laugh to make you feel alive!! Thanks everyone...you guys rock!

beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug Beers for everyone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lolol/ @ the posts in this thread

Meanwhile it's cheesy but I can't stop singing '777 bottles of propofol on the floor....'

Don't mean to quote myself but I wrote this before I read Front's post from the other thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (I was kind of busy this week and couldn't read the forum much).  So I didn't mean to say Front's post was cheesy.  I guess I was thinking the same song as Front when reading TS's post.   :lol:

beerchug Cheers
Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 12:42:20 AM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

/cook/

The coroner found 12 bottles, the pharmacist sold 255 bottles and even specified as to size: 130 of 100 ml vials and 125 of 20 ml vials.

The first reported case of "murder with Propofol":

"Murder by Propofol" was discussed as early as July 29, 2009:

Chinese post happens once the throttle has been unlocked: tuning and turning and turning and turning ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOVNqA7lBA&feature=related[/youtube]

How beautiful a house full of empty bottles may be:

Many empty bottles at home may still serve for the better.  ;)

(and as to diapers, I LOVE these for all occasions:

with this special feature:

"Enjoy the Ride"  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 04:28:49 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

Front on Sept. 16, 8:16 am
Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………

TS_comments on Sept. 20, 7:24 pm
Also, I think this explains why MJ was on the bed, and not on the floor.

You see, even at a very slow and relaxed pace, you could pick up one bottle every 5 seconds.  This means that CM should've been able to pick up about 777 bottles of propofol in about an hour.  But if there were hundreds and hundres of bottles kicking around on the floor: I guess that there would be nowhere that was clear of bottles, to lay the patient.

TS_comments on Sept.  20, 6:21 pm
Yeah--and maybe I have amnesia, so maybe someone with a better memory than me can help me out!  But it seems like if we put all these propofol bottle stories together, it would go something like this:

#1. MJ was dying or dead; but instead of calling 911, CM started picking up propofol bottles.

#2. CM continued picking up propofol bottles for so long, that someone else had to call 911 for him.

#4. After the paramedics arrived, instead of working on the patient--CM kept picking up propofol bottles, and let the paramedics tend to the patient.

#6. After arriving at the hospital, CM made some excuse about going back to hide the cream; but he really wanted to go back and FINISH hiding the propofol bottles!!!!!

#7. When investigators came to the scene later, they found all the bottles that CM did not finish picking up--including THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT BOTTLE OF ALL, THE ONE IN PLAIN SIGHT BY THE NIGHSTAND, WHICH WAS THE FATAL BOTTLE, AND IS THE SMOKING GUN TO CONVICT MURRAY!!!!!!!  HOW COULD IT BE THAT AFTER PICKING UP HUNDREDS OF BOTTLES FOR AN HOUR OR SO, HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY FORGET TO PICK UP THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT BOTTLE OF ALL???????

Let the Kangaroo Court begin!

I like how great minds think alike!  Uncannily so...   mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sooooooo now it's the paramedic who saw him clearing the bottles???? i thought it was Alvarez who saw that BEFORE the paramedics arrived....

Let the Kangaroo Court begin!      :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello TS!

....can't wait for the kangaroo court....bounce bounce bounce.....(I wonder if we will spot any stuffed kanga's placed around the court room?????)

Just made me think of MJ grooving in the car to R Kelly's song "Ignition"....bounce...bounce...bounce

Come on Michael !  give us that beep beep !  Let the fun begin  bounce/ bounce/ bounce/
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 12:06:06 AM by ibelieveinmj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions