In refference towards the first post on this topic about CBS, I looked up the meaning of their logo via youtube and this is what I found.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

In refference towards the first post on this topic about CBS, I looked up the meaning of their logo via youtube and this is what I found.

OUR SECRET HOUSE: THE HISTORY OF THE ALL SEEING ILLUMINATI CBS EYE LOGO
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BdlVcCPQQE[/youtube]

Thank you again alfarle  8-)!!!
So according to this video the was created after something else,you know the man just got inspired by what he saw.And you know what??? I think is right and is not about ILLUMINATY,lol.It never was,actually.It's about inspiration,you see something,and after that you just create.Like Michael did,all his life.In everything he did he was inspired by all he saw and all he heard.I don't know why but this video remineded me about TORTURE song and video,in which we have alot of eyes,skeletons  :lol: 8-) and spiders.

The Jacksons Torture HQ
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXzquw4bi5o&feature=related[/youtube]

Who knows maybe the secret is is the WAY WE SEE THINGS,and about POSITIVE THINKING or NEGATIVE THINKING.It depends the way you want to look,the way YOU CHOOSE TO LOOK  8-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me what you think  about this video alfarle  :).

LOVE you!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you again alfarle  8-)!!!
So according to this video the was created after something else,you know the man just got inspired by what he saw.And you know what??? I think is right and is not about ILLUMINATY,lol.It never was,actually.It's about inspiration,you see something,and after that you just create.Like Michael did,all his life.In everything he did he was inspired by all he saw and all he heard.I don't know why but this video remineded me about TORTURE song and video,in which we have alot of eyes,skeletons  :lol: 8-) and spiders.

Who knows maybe the secret is is the WAY WE SEE THINGS,and about POSITIVE THINKING or NEGATIVE THINKING.It depends the way you want to look,the way YOU CHOOSE TO LOOK  8-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me what you think  about this video alfarle  :).

LOVE you!!!!

You're very welcome and you could be right!  /bravo/ Thanks for enlightening me on the cbs video. I wouldn't have seen it that way until you said something. Thanks bearhug I'll check out the torture video.  /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

I just checked out the vid...what caught my attention was when one of the Jackson brothers(Marlon I think it was) walked into the door which was shaped like a pyramid with an eye on top...he walks in and before him signifies hell...then a devil. Other than that, I'll continue watching....it is a very interesting video thus far.... party/ ::P party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I see what he's saying in this video...he's talking about the mistakes ppl make when they sell their souls for success....then it becomes "torture" because they're under the freemasons control. WOW!!!! I had NOOOOOO idea that the Jackson's had any knowledge to this specific group til after Michael was experiencing probs. So apparently this illuminati has been going on for  a LONG time. THANKS FOR SHARING THIS VIDEO! MY FIRST TIME SEEING IT! I just love that song btw...just have never seen the video. Explains SO much more!  bearhug party/ <---boogie down!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The end signifies a breakthrough from being in bondage of their ctrl. Wow...! So that's why MJ does that punching dance move just like Marlon did in that last part of the vid. Cool!!! Btw...Tito's facial expressions /toldya/ had me laughing so hard. haha  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Thanks for posting this pic  :)

I needed a new DARTS BOARD  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

/bravo/ Thank you for posting this post.. I use to watch YOung and the Restless, unfortunetaly my work keeps me out of the soap opera.. Indeed, I do see the  relation between YR and Michael's hoax. Especially the King pillow.

In fact dave dave did play in YR. long time ago. Cbs does have an eye logo.. Being Illuminati I do think so.. Michael may have a hold on them and is kind of posting his story line into the show that I do believe. I will continue watching, this is so refreshing to see again, Victor, Jack Abbott etc.. I see they are some actors who use to play in days of our lives..
thank you again.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

i don’t watch the soaps but this plot is thick.  /bravo/ Seems to be telling us that we can be 100% sure that the truth will reveal itself given enough time when the lies become so numerous that they eat away at themselves.  Nothing done or said is ever completely unheard or unseen, just covered up for awhile.  Eventually all the muck will get tossed aside and there it is,  in all its clarity, right in front of your eyes.  Been there all the time.  When all the lies have run their course it becomes as Michael said: Lies run sprints. Truth run marathons. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

i don’t watch the soaps but this plot is thick.  /bravo/ Seems to be telling us that we can be 100% sure that the truth will reveal itself given enough time when the lies become so numerous that they eat away at themselves.  Nothing done or said is ever completely unheard or unseen, just covered up for awhile.  Eventually all the muck will get tossed aside and there it is,  in all its clarity, right in front of your eyes.  Been there all the time.  When all the lies have run their course it becomes as Michael said: Lies run sprints. Truth run marathons.

Very very true! @hesoutofmylife The first part of the video seriously gave chills....It was almost as if she was speaking for MJ himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

/bravo/ Thank you for posting this post.. I use to watch YOung and the Restless, unfortunetaly my work keeps me out of the soap opera.. Indeed, I do see the  relation between YR and Michael's hoax. Especially the King pillow.

In fact dave dave did play in YR. long time ago. Cbs does have an eye logo.. Being Illuminati I do think so.. Michael may have a hold on them and is kind of posting his story line into the show that I do believe. I will continue watching, this is so refreshing to see again, Victor, Jack Abbott etc.. I see they are some actors who use to play in days of our lives..
thank you again.. blessings.

You're very welcome @all4loveandbelieve :) I didn't know that Dave Dave played in y&R too. That's definitely a connection if I've ever wanted to know one! And what you said about cbs having a connection, I definitely believe what you said is the absolute truth. He's trying to expose all of the evil doers by spreading his message of not only love, but taking a stand against this system before it ruins the whole world and has us under a bondage/control /pull hair/ <---torture. So you're absolutely right! Btw...they're missing one key person...Nicki Newman....she started back drinking (also significant), and was placed into a rehab center...but when she found out of Diane's wrong doings, I believe she ESCAPED out of rehab to kill diane herself. Reason I say this is because when her family called the rehab center to see if Nikki was okay, she was suddenly missing....CLUE!!!! CLUE!!!!! LOL lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Then I guess all we really need to do is sit back, enjoy the show, and keep watching lolol/ respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Then I guess all we really need to do is sit back, enjoy the show, and keep watching lolol/ respect/

Most definitely ::P bearhug fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for posting this pic  :)
I needed a new DARTS BOARD  :)

MissG,thank you for reposting this photo .....Mmmmmm!!!!
Is not about Dart Board,or somethig like that  :(.If I look beter there SOMETHING behind their BACK,could it be a MOVIE?????? 8-).A movie PREMIERE?????? What are these 2 women doing at a movie premiere,at The exonerated movie especialy    /cook/ OMG!?????????????

The Exonerated is a made-for-cable television film which dramatizes the true stories of six people who had been wrongfully convicted of murder and other offenses, placed on death row, and later exonerated and freed after serving varying years in prison   afraid/ afraid/ afraid/. It was based on a successful stage play of the same name written by Erik Jensen and Jessica Blank and first aired on the former CourtTV cable television network on January 27, 2005. It is directed by Bob Balaban was produced by Radical Media.
Actors played the roles of the five men and one woman. It stars David Brown, Jr. (the only cast member to have appeared in the stage play) as Robert Earl Hayes, Brian Dennehy as Gary Gaugher, Danny Glover as David Keaton, Delroy Lindo as Delbert Tibbs, Aidan Quinn as Kerry Max Cook and Susan Sarandon as Sonia "Sunny" Jacobs.
The script was based on the exonerees' personal experiences as well as court records and media accounts.

FOOD for THOUGHT.........because DANNY GLOVER was in LIBERIAN GIRL video.............. /cook/  8-).It's ALL FOR LOVE,and it's only a MOVIE ,thank you MICHAEL!!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
I don't think it is a coincidence if Dave Dave is in this episode about a murder.  There is a key in this video.  Michael has drawn several keys.  He has also drawn chairs and gates.  Anyone have any ideas about that ????  Every thing he does is connected and has a purpose.  It's almost unbelievable.  Also in the background of the video I noticed photos on the wall.  A few remind me of Michael.  On is with a woman in a sparkly dress with a black top hat on and one is someone in a Renaissance costume !!!!!   Michael has worn similar costumes.   Is this just a coincidence ?????   Also on one of the bookshelves in the background there was some kind of a toy, like a robot or something.   That is a weird prop if you ask me.   Any ideas ????  Did the court have a similar toy,  I will have to go back and see.     
Well, I am either becoming much more observant, or I am just going Crazy ??????     crash/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions