I just finished getting ready for bed.....but it has been on my mind to share this with someone since before I even came onto this site as a member.

I have recently found out that the station CBS could have a connection to the illuminati but that's somewhat besides the point or insight I'm trying to provide within this post.   lolol/

CBS is the company that airs one of my favorite shows....Young and Restless. I'm not sure of how many of you watch this show, but when this case scenario came to be and take place on the show Y&R....as well as being informed of the Dr.Murray trial, I IMMEDIATELY and I do mean IMMEDIATELY thought of the Death hoax of Michael Jackson. Reason being, coincidentially, the lady who the murder investigation is on is named Diane...---> MJ'S "Dirty Diana". Before this investigation took place, there was a plot between she and this guy named Adam(could also be a suspect to killing her) to fake her death due to the fact that her enemies all had it in for her not only because she was claimed to be a gold digger, but also because of the fact that she had some insight on them(blackmail) , and they didn't want to be exposed .

So now the question is, did the person she plotted with to fake her death actually kill her? Did she really fake her death? Or did her enemies who knew she had some dirt on murder her and now they're trying to blame Adam as the "fall guy because they don't like him either?

Please PLEASE check this video out. I somehow linked this show into the MJ case as perhaps a clue because it fits SOOOOO well in MY opinion. And also because of the fact that I hear company CBS is suspect to be part of the freemasons. PLEASE tell me what you think. Much love!

Here's the video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh yeah...one more thing. I don't know if it's in this specific video or not , but the pillows signify and represent clues as to whom her murderer might be....somewhat like the clues that were in MJ's art work that was presented before us today. Especially the KEY that is in this video that was found in her throat....a KEY signifies something for a reason.....watch carefully. :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

also...listen to the first part of the vid. Makes a lot of sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

SN. The guy Victor reminds me of Conrad Murray(his acctenuated voice does too). He's a suspect to RRREEEEEEEAAAALLLY had it in for Diane.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

skyways

Agree, it could be.
I also notice that parallel btwn Y&R show and CM/MJ trial-hoax rooted already 6 mnth back.

Only one things make me uncomfortable on that "joint venture" - if CBS linked to Illuminaty, is that means They aware of hoax and can holding potential or real harm for MJ & THE FAMILY?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Agree, it could be.
I also notice that parallel btwn Y&R show and CM/MJ trial-hoax rooted already 6 mnth back.

Only one things make me uncomfortable on that "joint venture" - if CBS linked to Illuminaty, is that means They aware of hoax and can holding potential or real harm for MJ & THE FAMILY?

YES YES YES!!! The cbs logo is an "eye" So you could be right!  I'm glad you agree.  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here's the video of the night of Diane's murder...prior to the one I posted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Freaks me out...I get chills everytime I watch either one to evaluate....
Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 03:45:19 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (reposted)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just finished getting ready for bed.....but it has been on my mind to share this with someone since before I even came onto this site as a member.

I have recently found out that the station CBS could have a connection to the illuminati but that's somewhat besides the point or insight I'm trying to provide within this post.   lolol/

CBS is the company that airs one of my favorite shows....Young and Restless. I'm not sure of how many of you watch this show, but when this case scenario came to be and take place on the show Y&R....as well as being informed of the Dr.Murray trial, I IMMEDIATELY and I do mean IMMEDIATELY thought of the Death hoax of Michael Jackson. Reason being, coincidentially, the lady who the murder investigation is on is named Diane...---> MJ'S "Dirty Diana". Before this investigation took place, there was a plot between she and this guy named Adam(could also be a suspect to killing her) to fake her death due to the fact that her enemies all had it in for her not only because she was claimed to be a gold digger, but also because of the fact that she had some insight on them(blackmail) , and they didn't want to be exposed .

So now the question is, did the person she plotted with to fake her death actually kill her? Did she really fake her death? Or did her enemies who knew she had some dirt on murder her and now they're trying to blame Adam as the "fall guy because they don't like him either?

Please PLEASE check this video out. I somehow linked this show into the MJ case as perhaps a clue because it fits SOOOOO well in MY opinion. And also because of the fact that I hear company CBS is suspect to be part of the freemasons. PLEASE tell me what you think. Much love!

Oh yeah...one more thing. I don't know if it's in this specific video or not , but the pillows signify and represent clues as to whom her murderer might be....somewhat like the clues that were in MJ's art work that was presented before us today. Especially the KEY that is in this video that was found in her throat....a KEY signifies something for a reason.....watch carefully. :)

OH MY GOD  afraid/ alfarle!!!! Michael and MOVIES,this is what he and his family is telling us for a long time now.
Now I'm the only one here to remember that DAVE DAVE was in this movie???? So for sure this movie has something to do with the HOAX.Michael is "planting" clues everywere for many,many years.

Remember  ;):

IT'S ME,I'M EVERYWERE!!!!!!! :lol:

2494 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixbzyC1WMb8[/youtube]

Burn Victim's Acting Debut to Be on Daytime TV Drama
February 19, 1997|From Staff and Wire Reports
David Rothenberg, who was horribly burned 14 years ago by his father in a Buena Park motel, will make his acting debut next month on the CBS daytime drama "The Bold and the Beautiful."

Rothenberg, 20, will portray a burn victim named Justin who counsels another character injured in a fire.

"He visits the hospital to offer support," said Rothenberg's agent, Howie Hubberman. "It's an inspirational thing. It comes from the heart because he went through it."
Producers from the drama approached Rothenberg about the part, Hubberman said. Rothenberg taped the show earlier this month. His scenes will appear over two days in early March.

"He was excited about the taping," Hubberman said. "But he didn't realize how hard it was going to be. He really wanted to learn from the experience."

Rothenberg has made friends with several producers in the entertainment industry, and has directed and edited several music videos.

"He wants to learn all facets of the business," Hubberman said. "He plans to go to art school next year."

Rothenberg was 6 when his father, Charles, doused him with kerosene and set him ablaze in a motel room during a custody dispute.

Rothenberg was burned over 90% of his body.

Charles Rothenberg, who now goes by the name Charles Bocca, was paroled in 1990 after serving a 6 1/2-year sentence.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OH MY GOD  afraid/ alfarle!!!! Michael and MOVIES,this is what he and his family is telling us for a long time now.
Now I'm the only one here to remember that DAVE DAVE was in this movie???? So for sure this movie has something to do with the HOAX.Michael is "planting" clues everywere for many,many years.

Remember  ;):

IT'S ME,I'M EVERYWERE!!!!!!! :lol:

2494 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixbzyC1WMb8[/youtube]

Burn Victim's Acting Debut to Be on Daytime TV Drama
February 19, 1997|From Staff and Wire Reports
David Rothenberg, who was horribly burned 14 years ago by his father in a Buena Park motel, will make his acting debut next month on the CBS daytime drama "The Bold and the Beautiful."

Rothenberg, 20, will portray a burn victim named Justin who counsels another character injured in a fire.

"He visits the hospital to offer support," said Rothenberg's agent, Howie Hubberman. "It's an inspirational thing. It comes from the heart because he went through it."
Producers from the drama approached Rothenberg about the part, Hubberman said. Rothenberg taped the show earlier this month. His scenes will appear over two days in early March.

"He was excited about the taping," Hubberman said. "But he didn't realize how hard it was going to be. He really wanted to learn from the experience."

Rothenberg has made friends with several producers in the entertainment industry, and has directed and edited several music videos.

"He wants to learn all facets of the business," Hubberman said. "He plans to go to art school next year."

Rothenberg was 6 when his father, Charles, doused him with kerosene and set him ablaze in a motel room during a custody dispute.

Rothenberg was burned over 90% of his body.

Charles Rothenberg, who now goes by the name Charles Bocca, was paroled in 1990 after serving a 6 1/2-year sentence.

LOVE

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR POINTING THIS OUT! I watch bold and beautiful too!!!!! And that's when Taylor was in some type of accident right? I REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. I'm so happy you pointed this out. She(Taylor in bold  &beautiful) in real life has compromised a bit by the role she tends to portray and personally because I remember how she talked about being a "Christian" in some documentary or interview. Now suddenly she's getting all of these injections and such in her lips and portraying certain characters w/in the show. I need to look up more on CBS and their connection. But anywho, THANKS! You're absolutely on the nail! bounce/ :shock: typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And now that I look back at that Dave Dave and the Dave Dave that was on LKL, I realize, they are two totally different ppl! MJ is VERY MUCH ALIVE. I also noticed how shortly after the MJ "death" LKL had some issues w/his wife that I guess were resolved and later he "retired". I wonder why that was..... :!: Was it because certain ppl didn't like his relationships with the Jacksons and how close he was to them? I just know he KNEW that Dave Dave was MJ. Wow......... He's an insider!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you again,wow that gave me chillis to  afraid/ :lol: 8-)!!!

Y&R - Who Killed Diane Jenkins: I'm Gone 8/05/11
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiIacd1lOAY[/youtube]

Y&R 8-01-11 Young Restless ~ Suspects Pillows Victim Death
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PGS7svkalg[/youtube]

Wizard of OZ,yellow brick road,going back HOME,Dorothy  OMG!????

"It's good to be king"!!! MICHAEL??????  afraid/ :lol:

A spoiled rotten dog lives here – Tucker
Crazy 4 U – Ashley
Hunk of burning love – Nick
Zero to bitch in 5 seconds – Phyllis
Greed is good – Jack
Girls just want to have fund$ – Abby
Why yes, I am evil – Adam
Princess sleeps here – Victoria
It’s good to be king – Victor
There’s no place like home – Diane? The killer?

It could also be a taunt from Adam. In the Wizard of Oz, home was Kansas. Where Adam is from.

Who knows maybe Diane the"gold digger" is Diane DIAMOND  :shock:????

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dave Daves shoulders are very narrow in that video.  8-)

Does anyone know of a clip where we can actually hear his own voice?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you again,wow that gave me chillis to  afraid/ :lol: 8-)!!!

Y&R - Who Killed Diane Jenkins: I'm Gone 8/05/11
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiIacd1lOAY[/youtube]

Y&R 8-01-11 Young Restless ~ Suspects Pillows Victim Death
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PGS7svkalg[/youtube]

Wizard of OZ,yellow brick road,going back HOME,Dorothy  OMG!????

"It's good to be king"!!! MICHAEL??????  afraid/ :lol:

A spoiled rotten dog lives here – Tucker
Crazy 4 U – Ashley
Hunk of burning love – Nick
Zero to bitch in 5 seconds – Phyllis
Greed is good – Jack
Girls just want to have fund$ – Abby
Why yes, I am evil – Adam
Princess sleeps here – Victoria
It’s good to be king – Victor
There’s no place like home – Diane? The killer?

It could also be a taunt from Adam. In the Wizard of Oz, home was Kansas. Where Adam is from.

Who knows maybe Diane the"gold digger" is Diane DIAMOND  :shock:????

LOVE

YES YES YES YEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you're welcome! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of this!!!!! I BET HE'S IN ON IT...!!!! I've been watching Y&R since I came out of my mothers womb...And thought Diane would be a permanent character since her RETURN to the show...but this OBVIOUSLY has some type of link and connection!!!!    ;D :) fresse/ And the "Yellow brick road"....thanks for pointing that out. I never would have noticed!!!!  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Also...the pillow that says "there's no place like home" reminds me of LaToya's song called "Home". I think that's what it was called.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adam in Y&R must b Conrad Murray not only because of the conspiracy and or plot to actually kill or help Diane fake her death...but also because of the numerous gf's he's had w/in the show....Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sry for the many posts but just thinking about it, notice how the pillows(evidence) are found in the bedroom...kinda like the "evidence" and photos that were taken in MJ's bedroom.....Things that make you go"hmmmmmmm"......  :? confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal