Adi

Re: LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS
August 13, 2012, 11:26:08 PM
This has an Aussie bent to it...including the humour, language & some characters......

London Olympics recapped in a 414 word sentence

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pissing rain in England, Leisel’s pudgy, you’re a sexist sexist pig if you say Leisel’s pudgy, not enough condoms in the Olympic brothel, Harry Potter on par with Industrial revolution as major British cultural event, Queen has a sense of humour, Mr Bean still not funny, petal torch proves not all British youth are rioters, Shut up Eddie…

...Channel Nine loves swimming, Phelps still king, missile misfires, Seebohm not just abbreviation of swear word, D’Arcy lacks punch, Leisel slow and over the hill, Steph slow and over the hill, Ray Warren slow and over the hill, Australia sucks, oops don’t say Australia sucks, second in the world is still awesome even though athletes always say “we came here for gold”, Shut up Hacky…

...Cocks shuttled off for Badminton racket, Blade Runner not as fast as Harrison Ford, Andy Murray beats Federer in pretend Wimbledon final, New Zealand good at sports where you face backwards, London has a beach, Kazakhstan makes benefit glorious gold medals, Steph loves Kobe, oops, there’s Kobe’s wife, Bolt loves Swedish handballers, Bolt loves self, Bolt has every right to love self, Bolt a legend, how many times in my life did I feel like throwing vitamins at the telly…

...Horsey royal wins medal, Aussies win triple gold in ocean event no one can follow on TV, Sally rules, Anna Meares rules, whitewater canoeing is apparently a sport, BMX is a apparently a sport, four Aussie blokes who aren’t sailors win boaty gold, oh feck, didya see that dive, Shut up Brayshaw…

...Prince Harry wins long jump, hey, apparently soccer is an Olympic sport, Britain loves Muslim Mo Bro, Saudi Arabia has a female athlete, Australia’s got Tallent, no, we don’t give a flying feck who’s going to be in the Big Brother house…

...Bahamas beats America in relay, Jamaica beats America in relay, it is awesome watching small islands beating America in relays, Hooker too busy plotting revolution to remember how to pole vault, Mitcham too busy tweeting to remember how to dive, American runs on broken leg, Steffensen runs as though on broken leg, Shut up Slats…

… USA tops medal tally even though it’s officially not a contest, Spice Girls still out of tune, Best games ever but shhh, don’t tell Sydney, Sporting legacy of ancient Greece alive and well in Britain, economic legacy of modern day Greece also alive and well in Britain…

... Chickens make people want to click on Olympics stories.
Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 11:29:29 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 14, 2012, 12:06:29 AM
Did anyone else see the headline on the floor, that said " To die would be an awfully big adventure" ?? It was near the beginning of the ceremony, and they only flashed on it for a brief second, but my husband and I both saw it!

Yes...I noticed that right away!   :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 14, 2012, 12:32:18 AM

It is a Peter Pan quote
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 14, 2012, 12:33:44 AM
I have a bigger picture but have forgotten how to post it  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 14, 2012, 01:22:09 AM
May be it was part of their plan that nothing happened yesterday but don't forget the paralympics which will start soon with a closing on the 9th of September ...
Have a look at this video ... Interesting ...  :-[
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJkzF801_QI[/youtube]
And on and on it goes... ::) or so they want us to think... :errrr:
I guess we just have to all live our lives every day and do what we have to do--not live in fear. Kay sera...
Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 01:25:41 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 14, 2012, 07:36:49 AM
Paula:
Internet is making too much noise, hence is talk of censure in a future, I reported to anyone who is around me,i have nephews and nieces in 18 years that look at these things differently and ask lots of questions.

Did you notice that you sometimes mixes spanish and english language? I have noticed that in more than one post, funny though  :icon_lol:  :smiley_abuv:

I corrected  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mimixoxo3

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Hey guys ! I love spiritual stuff, micheal jackson
November 10, 2018, 12:48:15 PM
when are the new olympics coming up again? Im litterly dreaming about them!  this is a great blog here abotu dreams  (if you think thats cool idk ur beliefs)

I had a dream last night about that one gyminst that was there ( forgot her name but know her face) lol
Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 12:51:59 PM by mimixoxo3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions