gwynnedTopic starter

LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS
October 08, 2011, 07:35:47 PM
Since London plays such an important part in the hoax, I wonder if we are being guided to look more carefully at London. 

This series on the 2012 Olympics is nothing less than brilliant and very provocative.  Did William Blake write about the new Jerusalem in London over a century ago?  Why do all the streets surrounding the site have biblical names?  Fascinating. 

Part 1A  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 1B  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 2    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Symbols   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS
October 08, 2011, 10:33:35 PM
The name Bill or William Blake is important.  It is on a tombstone during Thriller in the This is It movie.  I was trying to figure it out.  I also heard that the illuminati want to make London the new Jerusalem when they take over the world ,  "The New World Order" they are planning.  I think maybe you are on the right track.    beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 08, 2011, 11:15:36 PM
I also read that the illuminati are planning a fake alien invasion or a fake coming of christ.  They just want to scare people or trick people.  Project blue beam can be used to stage this.  I don't know but I wouldn't put it past them. It is worth finding out about.  I also heard about a genocide attack with germs and about the 800 Fema concentration camps set up across the U.S.   They have barbed wire around them ????   They have stacks of empty black coffin/containers for bodies ?????     There are underground tunnels to protect the elite ????   There all empty right now.   If they wanted to help people in a disaster, why not use them for all the people homeless from hurricane Irene, and hurricane Katrina etc.   This doesn't make sense !!!!!!!!        And then they say that FEMA doesn't have money for any rebuilding from the disasters ??????    Watch Jessie Ventura and Alex Jones on Youtube.  They talk about this and Jesse has visited these places.   He doesn't get any good answers when he goes there.  He sees the piles of coffins and barbed wire etc.      /scream/     /pull hair/  WTF?? OMG!       smiley_spider        /overreacting/           errrr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

gwynnedTopic starter

October 09, 2011, 12:47:08 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The name Bill or William Blake is important.  It is on a tombstone during Thriller in the This is It movie.  I was trying to figure it out.  I also heard that the illuminati want to make London the new Jerusalem when they take over the world ,  "The New World Order" they are planning.  I think maybe you are on the right track.    beerchug

Thanks so much for reminding me where I had seen something about Blake in connection to the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2011, 10:47:48 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is another interesting video about the 2012 Olympics.This type of stuff makes me sick.The more people that sees these videos,the better chance we have of putting a stop to these wicked plans.
Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 10:53:02 AM by ilovemjforever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

gwynnedTopic starter

December 22, 2011, 11:58:16 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is another interesting video about the 2012 Olympics.This type of stuff makes me sick.The more people that sees these videos,the better chance we have of putting a stop to these wicked plans.

WOW!!!  Everyone should watch this video.  Is THIS why Michael keeps talking about London? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

December 22, 2011, 01:49:10 PM
the security is going to be so very high there I read that there will more troops there at that time than in afganastan and there will be war ships on the Thames and fighter planes ready to strike  most people of the UK are excited about the games I am very worried about them and have made no attempt to be there it sounds very dangerous
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

December 22, 2011, 03:28:19 PM
the security is going to be so very high there I read that there will more troops there at that time than in afganastan and there will be war ships on the Thames and fighter planes ready to strike  most people of the UK are excited about the games I am very worried about them and have made no attempt to be there it sounds very dangerous
exactly, it seems that something is going to happen there, but I hope that we are wrong..
but more and more "clues/facts" pointing to London..what about new one- Lundon`s bridge and three keys? could it be "London is the key?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmind

December 29, 2011, 05:23:35 PM
Just been chatting with mimi248 about the 2012 Olympics trailer.

Did you want to put your impressions/thoughts here Mimi?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2011, 05:51:35 PM
yes of course . So when I saw the video for the first time I didn't notice anything . But now, I think I got almost the whole message. This trailer is totally about michael Jackson Prince William and even the ark of the covenant .
 I'm going to explain.
So first, I'd like to attract you attention on the 2  letters on the top of Mascot's head.
On the blue mascot the letter is a M : So as me you know what i mean :p
On the grey mascot the letter is a W
i'll explain what all does really mean .
So the 2 mascot represent in fact 2 person .
The M you already know it, it represents the Archangel Michael or Michael Jackson ^^ whereas the other represents Prince William. So many coincidences about his life and weird signs lead me to think that this guy is the antichrist AND I'm totally sure that MJ knew for a very long time !!Before he born MJ knew who he would be. Because Diana died on the sae day as the come out of the  album bad. And I men it exactly the same day !!! but 10 years before. anyway..
Now i'm going to tell you about the really meaning of this 2 mascots.
As you can see, The blue mascot is always trying to make  his "friend" fall !! And notice that William fall in a bin !!! Also,  William is wearing the united kindgom  with a ame colour used fo all country  . it is related to the New World Order. William is the fall guy that will lead the whole world into the New age of illuminati .
On the contrary the Blue mascot is wearing the united kingdom 2 BUT  with all different colours !!!
So, in fact, this video lead me to the conclusion that there are 2 ark of the covenant . One is related to the NWO whearas the other is  related to GOD AND LOVE!!! And also the 2 rainbows symbolise EXACTLY these 2 arks:!!!!!!
So, Do you understand  now why michael said "we have 4 years to get it right " ??? thee is a realy meaning about all what happened since 2009, we are here for a reason !! and THIS reason is to CHANGE THE WORLD.
The bible said there will be a time of desolation and tribulation and after jesus will back and all christians saved.
Do you really believe in that? I don't. There is no 2 direction but only one !
there is one TRUE ark, if the world follow the William Ark then the whole humanity would be destroyed and IT  WOULD BE THE END OF THE WORLD. stop believing that jesus would be back to the sky !!! we are NOT in a Movieland!! It is the time to make a change, Jesus  the christ or whatever you call him is already HERE. and this person is Michael Jackson . Yes it is difficult to admit this fact .but stop thinking, we have no more time !! the time has come NOW, not tomorrow . I tell you again there is ONE and ONLY one ark that lead to the true. Onl one way. You can't imagine how much our decision is crucial . remember we are the world wa can make a change and it starts with US. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2011, 06:31:34 PM
Michael Jackson is not Jesus or an angel or whatever deity you want him to be.  He is a gifted and talented singer/entertainer/human being with a message. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 29, 2011, 06:39:04 PM

The letters on their foreheads don't show up until the end. The 'name' in the book might match the M and W too, so IDK.
There is a lot more details to explore.

Mimi, where did you see the Ark of the Covanent connection?
Good noticing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2011, 07:11:07 PM
Well i don t think so because if you see when the paralympique beggins (the blue mascot) it is on 29 august 2012the day when mj was born. Coïncidence again? OH PLEASE STOP IT (9 searcg on wikipedia of you don t believe me! Wall thé ark it is the rainbow 2 ways.. And also on the top of mascot head, you CAN see a triangle ( illuminati!) and on the other  it is a arch like the M in this is it or history ..
Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 07:16:26 PM by mimi248
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 29, 2011, 08:19:38 PM
Wow Mimi.  I have a terrible feeling that you are on the right track.  I don't think that there would be ALL those coincidences.  Something is going on.    It appears to be that William was born to be the illuminati King.  There's still magazine covers all over the place about the royal wedding between Prince William and Kate.  He also just went for airplane pilot training.  I wouldn't doubt that they have plans for him.  Do you think he would quit and say he doesn't want to be King ?   That wouldn't be easy.

I think Mimi248 is right about making a choice.  We don't have that much longer.  All clues point to something happening in London, in 2012.   We don't have time to argue about it.  We have to join together to support Michael.   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

December 29, 2011, 08:52:13 PM
I also read that the illuminati are planning a fake alien invasion or a fake coming of christ.  They just want to scare people or trick people.  Project blue beam can be used to stage this.  I don't know but I wouldn't put it past them. It is worth finding out about.  I also heard about a genocide attack with germs and about the 800 Fema concentration camps set up across the U.S.   They have barbed wire around them ????   They have stacks of empty black coffin/containers for bodies ?????     There are underground tunnels to protect the elite ????   There all empty right now.   If they wanted to help people in a disaster, why not use them for all the people homeless from hurricane Irene, and hurricane Katrina etc.   This doesn't make sense !!!!!!!!        And then they say that FEMA doesn't have money for any rebuilding from the disasters ??????    Watch Jessie Ventura and Alex Jones on Youtube.  They talk about this and Jesse has visited these places.   He doesn't get any good answers when he goes there.  He sees the piles of coffins and barbed wire etc.      /scream/     /pull hair/  WTF?? OMG!       smiley_spider        /overreacting/           errrr
yes i watched it or read it somewhere as well..thanks again for pointing this out
huggs n love n faith to all bearhug
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions