We are fools?
December 23, 2009, 05:14:56 PM
Yes, I think we're all mad here!
As you since June 25 I feel I have lost something important.
Elvis hadst make the same impression, but after a week I do my grieving.
My wife thought I was crazy, but an opportunity she begins to believe
in our investigations dementia.
Anyway I'm getting tired of waiting and seeing a repeat topics.
Please give me one or more reasons to continue to expect a real proof that he is still alive?
For the moment there are only guessing and it pissed off!
Sometimes I think he laughed at us if he is still our world.
I went to the point where I need real proof and not the ravings of mad fans of Michael Jackson.
Am I the only one being made at this stage? The wait is too long really!
I wish all a Merry Christmas and hope the truth soon because I can not follow the parade.

Please do Michael ... HELP U.S. TO BELIEVE!

Peace and love to all!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: We are fools?
December 23, 2009, 05:18:59 PM
WELL I AM SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY BUT REALLY IT IS UP TO YOU TO DECIDE ,ALL I KNOW IS THAT I DID NOT SEE A DEATH AND MJ HAD TO DO THIS AND I FOR ONE WILL BE HERE WHEN HE IS READY TO RETURN CAUSE I AM A MEMBER OF MJS ARMY THE ONLY ARMY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 23, 2009, 05:23:50 PM
i think you need to keep an open mind!! you came here for a reason and your reason has not yet been discovered!! like us all..

we all have questions and some days we think whats the point!! but thats why we have this forum.. to get answers.. and just to add.. a lot of members have answered my questions and gave me peace of mind.. we all still have the remaining question IS HE ALIVE but thats why we investigate!! chin up KEEP THE FAITH and maybe take a time out to re-gather your thoughts on it all.. seriously it does help.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:41:01 PM
You and only you can decide to keep believing but for me there are more reasons to think he is alive than to think he has passed, indeed it would be very hard for me to consider he is dead after all the inconsistences and the Jackson family. Also I have my feet firmly on the ground and do not belive there are clues in numbers, paintings, Cassandra etc and nor do I think that MJ was Hatman, Blonde Lady or Dave Dave on the Larry King video but I still believe he is alive. No offence at at to those who do belive these things-is ok-we all have a right to our own opinions. Obviously you have been wondering for 6 months now so try to hang on in there and not be impatient. This has never and probably will never be easy but if you have doubts maybe you do not fully belive?
And yes we are all mad but then I know a few people who are a few slices short of a loaf who do not believe in the hoax!  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 23, 2009, 06:01:58 PM
Listen to 911 call,go to the weird lit on the homepage of this forum. Watch a Maurra video(the one on the 911 call  :D ) this feeling will pass. I dont feel MJ had 27 doubles and a twin somewhere-but things like the 911 call,the helicopter weirdness,the un arrested "doctor" who was a cardioligist and administering a drug having nothing to do with heart complications...um that should be enough for him to be arrested. If he doesnt ever come back,is his choice. I just want to know what happened to him really,and I'm no crazy person for wanting closure,and neither are you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 23, 2009, 06:12:34 PM
This can take a toll on all of us.. Ive been at points of giving up sometimes but I always manage to pick myself up and continue the investigation. If this is too hard for you (and others) I would really recomend taking a vacation from this. Its Christmas and Im online 24/7 investigating MJ. I could really use a vacay too. This can drive us all mad... Dont give up though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Lee.H

December 23, 2009, 06:22:41 PM
I'm sorry that you feel this way, but we all have our down days about it, Ive had a few myself too.

I don't have any "new solid proof" to give to you, however I reffer you to the many months of evidence we have gathered and analysed, that should be more than enough :)

Have a good christmas!

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...and on Michael\'s command we begin...

December 23, 2009, 06:25:51 PM
the only real way we will find out for sure.....

is it someone opens the crypt.... and thats not really going to happen  :lol: , and btw im not suggesting it, incase the worst comes to the worst.

but for now we have to believe that he is out there and that hopefully that he knows that we are still keeping the faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

CC

December 23, 2009, 06:31:25 PM
when i feel like this i watch this, look...

you have to feel it, nobody can tell you anything to feel like i feel like he is alive, i just feel it...

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Lou

December 23, 2009, 07:08:28 PM
I know how you feel, it's not easy, but instead of giving up, try to keep an open mind and check the informations we've gathered so far. Time will come when our questions will be answered and we must be prepared for them, don't matter what they are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

December 23, 2009, 07:37:03 PM
Please don't give up hope. We have all been in same state of mind. Time will be reveal the truth. I am a apart of Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. and I know that I am not going anywhere. Keep the Faith! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 01:50:53 AM
Thank you for your encouragement has me and those who may be discouraged to wait.
Am happy to learn that I am not the only crazy :lol:  
Yes I'll take a break for the holidays with my family.
Maybe I'll come from time to time .. lol

Love and peace to all!
 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 24, 2009, 02:04:59 AM
it is not that easy for Michael to come back. I think it is for him a short time since 25 June. Well, if you do this, do it good you know :P Maybe he just wants more time. Just give him time. Don't think about yourself. Try to think like Michael. Would you come back so quick? He thinks now about his children and himself.
Just be patience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 24, 2009, 07:31:48 AM
Like many have mntioned already it's ur choice if u want to beileve or not. I have felt the same way you are feeling many times before but everytime I lose faith something really big comes by and gives me  more faith than I had before I lost it. You have to be ptient thought because only Michael will know if he wants to come back or not but the best thing u can try to do is keep the faith like all of us trust me the grass will be greener on the other side :D.I felt a couple weeks after his death in my heart he wasn't gone even when I got the news my heart felt weird but my heart is just telling me just wait and see something big is going to happen.Now u might wanna take a break from the forum im sure all of us might need a Christmas break to rest up and start fresh=). I wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas=]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

December 24, 2009, 11:01:36 AM
This is a post that I made on the old Mjkit. I thought that it could be helpful here :D

Ok I see that some of you guys started to feel bad and lose faith. And I wanted to write and remind a couple of things to you guys. I know that everyone from the family sounds very negative and they all say that he's gone BUT this's a hoax and that's what they need to say, don't forget that!

-And remember the clues that Michael has been giving to us! NOBODY CAN FIND AN ANSWER WHY ONLY LIBERIAN GIRL PICTURES WERE USED IN THE FUNERAL AND also in some parts of the Memorial! He has thousands of pictures, why would the family chose only Liberian Girl pictures for everywhere??? There's NO ANSWER for that!

-What about the funeral locations?!? I'm pretty sure that all of you know where the funeral(s) were held! One of them was in a FILM STUDIO! Why would the family shoot another funeral in a film studio??? And why were the dancers at the funeral? Because the show was going on!

-And for God's sake, that body MOVES IN HELICOPTER! A person must be blind to refuse that! And also when they were carrying the body in the helicopter there was a black belt on the sheet but when they got the body out of the helicopter there was NO BELT on it. That shows the body moved!

-We didn't see any hospital or Forest Lawn employee!

-3 different Death Reports with 3 different code numbers!

-We never saw the autopsy report and got different outcomes from the autopsy reports!

-A bloody t-shirt that has never ever taken by the LAPD as an evidence and its price label was on it still and it's 3.99$! In other words 3.9.9....>3.9.2009 When was the funeral? Yep, 3.9.9

-Criss Angel's beLIEve poster and plus Orianthis's new album with the name of BELIEVE again

-Everybody with a huge smile on their faces at the backstage of the memorial!

-Do I need to tell about the clues in This IS It? Gilda, resurrection scenes and many more!

-I didn't even count ambulance picture and many more here because I thought that these are enough for us! They should be!

If only I was the one who found all of these things then I would think that I was losing my mind! We're all from very different countries with different cultures, different languages, different races and different religions. But still we all find these clues! So these are not MADE UP by our creative minds! These are REAL CLUES THAT WERE GIVEN BY A VERY CREATIVE MIND, by a GENIUS! Nobody could think of these clues. Michael didn't want us to be sad and to understand everything and these clues are for us! The other media trash are for the media itself, not for us! Just focus on the clues he has been giving to us! And know that HE'S ALIVE! Don't listen what people say about him! They're just saying what Michael asked them to say! Listen to your heart, coz your heart say that Michael is alive! And that's the truth! AND SMILE!!! That's what Michael likes us to do.

LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART BELIEVERS!!!
And It's all FOR L.O.V.E  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions