Dome of USA
October 06, 2011, 04:40:30 PM
I was watching Ancient Aliens of the History Channel they were talking about Washington DC and our Founding Fathers. They stated the Rotunda Dome of the US Capitol represents a vortex of energy, where heaven and earth meet. It is a portal gateway to the stars. In the Rotunda is a statue of George Washington depicting a Zeus/Jupiter figure. On the side of it is Apollo in his Sun Chariot or Star Chariot. GW is pointing up. They said in a battle GW meet figures w/green faces.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Dome of USA
October 06, 2011, 04:41:37 PM
Here is Washington statue.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 04:44:01 PM by starlight30
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 06, 2011, 05:55:52 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkHLqYep-no&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL6qI1pW2vY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE7cEu4P57U&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 09, 2012, 09:48:46 PM
If aliens are really the founding fathers, then I'm a daughter of an alien, woot!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 10, 2012, 08:13:50 AM
Here is Washington statue.

I was going crazy trying to find this statue listed in the US Rotunda, lol......it's not there anymore.  Here is some interesting history about this statue:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

January 10, 2012, 11:00:06 AM
This guy has written books and given speeches about the masonic symbolism in D.C.

What would it mean to discover that the U.S. Capitol is a temple of ascension, one that can be used to tap into a Higher Power? Today, it means everything!

Thomas Jefferson called the U.S. Capitol a temple dedicated to the sovereignty of the people. Its builders called it a “Temple of Liberty.” Indeed, the U.S. Capitol was intended as a sacred space, a temple for the people.

Now, for the first time ever, the profound meaning of the spiritual imagery and artwork of the Capitol is revealed. It has the potential to raise your consciousness and the consciousness of America to a new level.

Investigative mythologist and author, William Henry, takes you on a journey like never before. A true original work on the Capitol, co-authored with Dr. Mark Gray, Freedom’s Gate will change the way we look at the Capitol and challenge those who enter its halls to remember the sacredness of this place and of America.

No matter your belief system or religious affiliation you’ll find inspiration in the pages of FREEDOM’S GATE. It is for any one around the world who aspires to true Freedom. It contains a powerful vision for your future and for the future of America.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 12, 2012, 04:11:24 AM
I was watching Ancient Aliens of the History Channel they were talking about Washington DC and our Founding Fathers. They stated the Rotunda Dome of the US Capitol represents a vortex of energy, where heaven and earth meet. It is a portal gateway to the stars. In the Rotunda is a statue of George Washington depicting a Zeus/Jupiter figure. On the side of it is Apollo in his Sun Chariot or Star Chariot. GW is pointing up. They said in a battle GW meet figures w/green faces.

I can easily answer this question! The Master painters of old, used mostly Earth Green as a base, for figures from the Old country. Look at Michelangelo, Leonardo de Vinci. Earth tones degenerate over time, they don't hold their color. The artist experimented with using perhaps a pale red, for George and the others, so they didn't fade as easily. Ergo, the paints themselves just didn't fade over time equally.

Also, it would depend on the sealer. Perhaps they were Fresco, and the paint was imbedded into the slurry, as many were in Europe. Many overcoats yellow and fade, which also made some colors look much more drab.

Hope that makes sense!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal