MICHAEL JACKSON
Drug-Induced Rambling:
"I Had No Childhood"  :(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJowAUHTxOM&feature=feedu
[/youtube]

Michael Jackson wanted to dedicate his "This Is It" concerts to his children -- and in a heartbreaking conversation Dr. Conrad Murray recorded weeks before the singer died, MJ claims, "I love them because I didn't have a childhood."

You can hear MJ's voice in the recording -- slurred, incoherent -- explaining how he wanted to outdo The Beatles and Elvis with his final concerts, and go down in history as the greatest entertainer who ever lived.

Michael becomes extremely emotional while speaking about his children -- claiming, "I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt."

Murray recorded the conversation on his iPhone on Sunday May 10th, 2009 at 9:05 AM. It's unclear why -- but according to prosecutors, it documents MJ under the influence of "unknown agents." It also shows Murray was familiar with Michael in altered states of mind.

At one point in the clip, Murray asks Michael if he's okay -- and Michael responds, "I am asleep."

The recording -- a clip of which Prosecutor David Walgren played during his opening statement -- was uncovered by investigators after they seized Murray's device

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOVE
Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 03:21:53 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Does anyone here know how the speech of people under hypnosis sounds? Just wondering.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mmmmm........the more I hear this tape ,the more I think is Michael.And it's similar to his voice when he spoke to Brett Ratner:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8os7kO4OKQw&feature=related[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm slowly beginning to think it's him. Altered of course, but still him. Its the way he pronounces his words, I think.
As for the tape itself ...  suspicious//
He wasn't intoxicated. His sentences are well thought out. You would think, if he was intoxicated, his sentences would be all over the place. But here he's talking about one thing, very specific, to the point.

Why has no one questioned this? The family, the reporters..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Seems like everywhere I go, the more I see, the less I know."

Wow..that is sad but as I listened longer he starts to sound more coherent.
I mean when's the last time you heard someone "intoxicated" us the word degradation? lol
At some points he just sounds like he has something in his mouth and talks normal. hmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"err...I don't want to die, I want to live forever!" - Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This voice sounds sooooooo much like a stroke victim talking.....Hmmmm

Its not how he says it, its what he is trying to say....thats the clue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the amazing thing is that even under the influence of god knows what, michael's still talking about helping children, saving the planet, etc. I couldn't bring myself to listen to the whole thing. it's too sad.
but don't you think it's weird? I mean, I think he wants the world to see his true nature, and what a better way to do it with letting everyone hearing him talking about it when he's like this.
it's very, very clever when you think about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

I have no problems believing it's Michael, I love the speech - read it, it's lovely speech, complete and makes sense in so many ways. I met people who sound this way when they are about to sleep, no drugs or anything involved, just dead tired. I love this speech and that's about it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
This is definitely Michael and it doesn't bother me at all. I know he was and is NOT a drug addict and there's a reason why they're making us listen these recordings. It's because of the message in it. What will the world think of him now? Even when he was drugged, he was thinking about the kids. This is about showing the world the real Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

After listening to the full 4 minute audio today, I couldn't prevent a terrible theory from creeping in.  The audio sounded, not like an intoxicated man (to many coherent thoughts...just sounded slowed down), but the contents sounded like someone who was saying goodbye.  It sounded like the contents of someone who participated in assisted suicide.  Why would Murray tape this? Was he going to use it to claim Michael asked him to help him kill himself?  I could not keep this from creeping in my mind.  Maybe I need grounding.  It really sounded like Michael wanted certain things to be heard.  It worried me.  Sorry if it has been discussed.  This trial is taking too much out of me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm slowly beginning to think it's him. Altered of course, but still him. Its the way he pronounces his words, I think.
As for the tape itself ...  suspicious//
He wasn't intoxicated. His sentences are well thought out. You would think, if he was intoxicated, his sentences would be all over the place. But here he's talking about one thing, very specific, to the point.

Why has no one questioned this? The family, the reporters..

I totaly agree with you! I was thinking the same exact thing. When you're HIGHLY under the influence, you ramble about things that don't make any sense. In this one youtube video called "The lost voicemails" , MJ was a bit groggy/under the influence, byt he sounded NOTHING like the tapes that were played during trial today. Kinda makes you wonder. MJ in the youtube vid(lost voicemails) even admitted that he was a bit exhausted. So...again, he was somewhat in his right mind. This whole trial thing is SO confusing. I don't know what to believe anymore :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Don Berrigan, former publicist for Jackson 5 says that the Audio recording sounds 'slowed down'.
Just incredible!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I see what makes you think so belladonna, and while we of course do not know real Michael,
why would he do this? According to everyone who knew him personally and talked about him,
he loved life. He loved his kids more than everything, he was optimistic beyond belief
and always tried to concentrate on what's good.. He was not suicidal, he was full of Love and Life.
He was a fighter also. He was passionate about many things. Those who kill themselves
have no desires, no love, no passion, no optimism, just emptiness.

And yes, very likely he wanted the world to hear this. But very likely NOT because he
wanted to die!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlarZeh9mMU[/youtube]

The MJ rambling recording reminds me of Marlon Brando in Godfather. rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
I believe 100% this is Michael talking...no doubt whatsoever. :|

I guess I am an odd duck because I was more so picking up on the background noises.  You could clearly hear a fan blowing in the background (if Michael was always cold why would a fan be blowing?- space heaters don't make that much noise)

Second, you could hear a carbon dioxide detector beeping---seems insignificant, but when you think about it, it isn't heard beeping in the 911 call (says to me, they were not in that room when this recording was made)

Third, the recorder is clearly held closer to Michael than it is to Murray...(Michael's voice is more audible- stand's to reason he's holding the phone- so recording this was his idea)
Lastly, and this is the most bizarre part....Murray asks "are you okay?"...this question suggests Michael was in an "emotional state of mind", it's not a question a medical professional would ask in this situation if drugs were involved....they would say;

"How are you feeling?",  "Are you in pain, or do you feeling pain?" "Do you know where you are?", "Do you know who I am?" - if he was under some form of intoxication or medication.

Michael clearly address' Conrad Murray in this speech--- he is fully aware of his surrounding, who he's talking to and is articulate.

I don't think he's "intoxicated" but more so upset/frustrated. He sounds like someone who's been up all night crying, is extremely tired and emotional. He's too coherent (clear of thought) to be under any "influence".

The Defense was adamant to state that this was recorded on a SUNDAY early in the morning (9:05 a.m.)--->not Murray's normal "medical" visit day, Why? because Michael was speaking to Murray as a friend, not a physician.

...this is what i hear when I listen to this. IMO  ;)

Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 06:42:26 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions