becTopic starter

Hatman is in V for Vendetta
October 01, 2011, 08:55:36 PM
Watched it again last night and found this scene very interesting.

This is the scene that opens with the Neverland statue.

V is in disguise as William Rookwood. Hat, hair, glasses, cane, down to the blue pants. It's Hatman.

He says "along came a spider". Intriguing connection. Check it out:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEVNzlvJLEQ&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

Re: Hatman is in V for Vendetta
October 02, 2011, 12:32:55 AM
This is a great scene and can undoubtedly be related to the hoax, as with pretty much the entire movie.

V in disguise as Hatman (of course) “A man in my position survives by taking every precaution”  Inspector Finch: “You have information for us.”  Hatman: “No you already have the information, all the names and dates are inside your head.  What you want, what you really need is a story.”  Finch: “ A story can be true or false.”  Hatman: “I leave such judgments to you Inspector.”

Hatman then talks about the conspiracy and ends with: “…The rest as they say, is HIStory.”
Finch: “Can you prove any of this?”  Hatman:  “Why do you think I’m still alive?

This scene could also relate to what I said in the current TIAI re-direct about pharmaceutical companies.  I've written about this a few times before on here but no one ever replies to it because it's most likely viewed as too "out there".  I'll leave such judgments to the reader. LOL! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 12:35:55 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

October 02, 2011, 12:36:38 AM
Great supporting quotes, Andrea  /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

October 02, 2011, 12:52:58 AM
This post reminds me of the old days! I think there was a thread about this particular subject at the very first beginning of the hoax investigation. You might also find a couple of videos on YouTube.

It's always nice to always go back to the roots of the hoax.  8)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

October 02, 2011, 02:52:12 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Watched it again last night and found this scene very interesting.

This is the scene that opens with the Neverland statue.

V is in disguise as William Rookwood. Hat, hair, glasses, cane, down to the blue pants. It's Hatman.

He says "along came a spider". Intriguing connection. Check it out:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEVNzlvJLEQ&feature=related[/youtube]

" It's at this point in our story: that along comes a spider."
Bec I dont know why but every time I look at this scene ,it gaves me chillis.And that part with farmaceutical company reminded my about prescriptions pills that kiled so many STARS in Holywood  :? :shock:,and all over the world.Can you imagine how much money they make killing ,and how naive and weak-willed people are????? :cry:.They control people through FEAR ,and the rest is HIStory.This is going on for ages and no one cares,because this is hapening even today  :( >:(.
I gave up hope that one day things will change,sorry .

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 09, 2012, 10:26:19 PM
I'm sure Alan Moore would smile, to be honest. Writers do take a nod from what's going on in the world at the time - imagined from the 80s, about what the 90s could be, if it all went terribly wrong. Written about a dystopian future UK when he wrote it originally, published between 1982 - 1985, in the back of the Warrior, which was canceled. 1988, DC comics reprinted it, and also printed the entire series with an ending, in a 10 comic book series format. DC then compiled the collection into a graphic novel, with most people never knowing it had comic book roots these days.

V for Vendetta was known for the conflict between Anarchist and Fascist philosophies.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal