mehere

Re: Jack5sons Reality Show: Week 3 (1/3/10)
January 04, 2010, 12:13:55 AM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
Here are lyrics for a song named 'Lockdown' by a band named Thrice...?  Rather fitting?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lockdown lyrics
once you were free and you stretched out your wings to the sky
sky was the limit, cap on your creativity
team against team could we even the score
our hearts kept the rhythm, that forbidden beat
your talons now grip like steel to the weight they chained you to
two in the morning, you can't hear the rumbling train
trained not to think or question anything
the chains that had bound you are now obsolete

please open your eyes,
everything they told you was a lie,
think for yourself won't you even try to look past all of those lies
think for yourself

for generations the answer has always been no
no one remembers and nobody cares to ask
asking a question is deemed criminal and slowly the silence grows
on the growing list of the mindless, by your name a check
checkmate the situation if we all toe the line
line up and never open up your eyes
and don't even think about raising your voice

leave your mind without thought (they fill it)
identity erased
place refuse in your sight (you swill it)
yeah it seems they got you bound (bound tight)
yeah it seems they got you beat
the chains that held you down (you down)
they now hang obsolete

Whoa!     :o  :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 12:17:20 AM
oops  :oops:  I am sorry, I think there are 2 forums for the J5 show and it may have been the other one that ppl were discussing how many times 'lockdown' was mentioned!  Sorry! LOL or it may have been a different forum all together  :lol: !!!  (Too many browsers open :roll: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

January 04, 2010, 12:24:17 AM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
oops  :oops:  I am sorry, I think there are 2 forums for the J5 show and it may have been the other one that ppl were discussing how many times 'lockdown' was mentioned!  Sorry! LOL or it may have been a different forum all together  :lol: !!!  (Too many browsers open :roll: )

I am doing the same.  I think it's one thread and it turns out to be another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 03:07:30 AM
so you think they suggesting concert at neverland? mj bday speech im gonna make neverland more accessible to the fans? Clues? Im in england that would suck what bout london man this is torture!! :x  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 10:37:40 AM
I also heard the comment Tito said, ''Michael left ,err passed'', so something is up.  He left alright.  he siad it almost as if saying - he had to leave when he did, and too bad that he had to leave them and the public eye for a while.

I think the This Is IT - truly means that MJ the perfomer is no more.  I also think the family is letting everyone know through MJ that the J5 will never perform together on stage again.  That is why the brothers are going on as the J4.  Randy was not a member of the original J5, so he won't be with the other brothers.

Plus, the Jacksons can't use the Jackson 5 name or logo any longer because they sold away the rights to do so.  So in essence, MJ decided to leave for a while for whatever his reasons are, and the family had to accept it.  He no longer wants to get up on stage and sing and perfom solo or with his brothers or tour.  He will always love music, but the performing and touring parts doesn't do it for him any longer.  He has been there and done that, and he no longers needs to do it to prove anything to himself or the public.  He made the movie for his children and his fans.

The brothers can cry on the show, because when looking back on how MJ was treated and still is, it could even bring tears to some of our eyes, so I wouldn't put too much stock in the brothers crying.  They are performers and actors, and they have to continue to act out their parts.

MJ probably talked them into celebrating their 40th annivesary without him.  He told them that they deserved it, and that they should make an album.

By the way, I bet that MJ's estate isn't operating under the terms of the will.  They are operating under the terms of the Estate.  I'm pretty sure a person can still be living and turn their estate over to estate lawyers to take care of everything.  The will they told us about in the news is fake.  MJ is still in control and asked Branca and the other man to tend to his estate for him.  There is nothing illegal about that.

I also think MJ wanted his children to grow some around his mother and other relatives.  He knew they would love the house.  If it was good enough for him to live there until almost thirty, he knew it would be good enough for them.  One day, he will remove them from there and take them to live with him.  

Soon and very soon, we are going to see the King.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 12:39:56 PM
I love your post browneyedgirl and I love your name.  I want to believe.  If you were to continue to follow the line of your thoughts, could you address what you think Michael will do when he comes back, and how he will execute the BAM?  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 03:39:14 PM
Thanks Jade.  It is all supposition what I speculated on.  I don't know anything for sure about this entire mystery, but I do believe it was all planned out.  I'm glad it lifted your spirits a little.  You can always count on me to tow the same line because I believe "MJ is alive and will live forever," like they showed a picture of him at the Memorial saying that.  lol

Remember Randy and Marlon were seen in that SUV two days after 6-25-09 and they were just a smiling and waving.  Who does that when their brother just passed?

I need to read back up on this BAM thingy.  I don't believe in anyone that posts stuff that they know MJ or have spoken to him or blah-blah-blah.  I pay attention to his relatives and I remember the inconsistencies and the things that don't and won't ever add up as it stands now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 03:53:58 PM
I posted this in another thread:

"Is it me or did the part where Tito was sitting in the hotel lobby after opting to miss the TII premiere seem staged??? I'm STILL yet to see some real tears regarding thier brother's "death." They got more upset in the 1st episode when Jermaine was talking about his decision to leave the group 35 years ago!!!!"

I mean, I feel kinda disrespectful/guilty for thinking that people who are supposed to be grieving/sad aren't, and I know people grieve in different ways, but didn't it seem like his was kinda acting?? *sigh* I dunno...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions