GraceTopic starter

Michael Jackson costumes to be exhibited, sold   

10:26 AM, May 14, 2012
By SANDY COHEN Associated Press

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     

An undated image released by Julien's Auctions, shows a a Michael Jackson "Beat It" style jacket used on stage during the 1992-1993 Dangerous Tour.  /  Julien's Auctions / AP PHOTO

An undated image released by Julien's Auctions, shows a Michael Jackson right handed glove covered in crystals, designed by Tompkins & Bush.  /  Julien's Auctions / AP PHOTO           

Michael Jackson's glittery gloves, spangled jackets, stage-worn costumes and personal fashion effects are going on a world tour.
Celebrity auctioneer Darren Julien says clothing created by Jackson's longtime costume designers will be exhibited in South America, Europe and Asia before being sold to the highest bidder in December.
The exhibit opens May 18 at the Museo de la Moda in Santiago, Chile. It features items such as Jackson's Captain EO shirt, the black spandex outfit from his "Scream" video and the breakaway suit he wore during his BAD tour in the late 1980s.
The items will be sold by Julien's Auction on December 2, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting Guide Dogs of America and Nathan Adelson Hospice in Las Vegas.

Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 01:13:29 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

They are not showing the items in the United States...but proceeds are going to things here?  Why?

Here are the websites for the organizations listed:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login       (nice monarch butterfly on first page, lol)

Both seem like really cool organizations...glad to see them being helped.  Thanks for the post, Grace : )
Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GraceTopic starter

It is about dogs leading the blind and palliative care / pain relief for the irreversibly ill - with hoax glasses on, this fits perfectly.

The butterfly most likely is a Black Swallowtail (Papilio polyxenes).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
For me is  a dream only  think to have something of Michael... :bearhug: I  hope those who buy his stuff really loves him and is not a simple collector of celebrities.. :icon_rolleyes:... in any way is a lucky person !!!  :icon_razz: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
How about THIS synchronicity!! LMFAO !!  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwC91JTBd-g&feature=g-all-u[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
I'm really quite baffled on how many "original" items of Michael's clothing really exist in the common world today. I have saw sooooooo many videos & auctions of items of Michael's that was "original, red jacket, he wore in Beat It, Thriller" videos.

I mean, I'm having a hard time even keeping track of HOW MANY really are authentic??? I mean Michael have like 50 red Beat It jackets, that are all considered authentic?
Everytime I see an auction, saying Michael Jackson's white beaded glove, I say.....really........again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

Guide dogs for the blind, lol.

If you click through the gallery of pics, they have the HIStory 777 jacket as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Tink

Not that many outfits, really. Guess when they were unloading everything back to Neverland, a few pieces got chosen, since there's sooo many replicas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@Grace...... thank you very much for that wonderful news, my guess is that Michael Jackson "the entertainer" has hypothetically died that's why he is auctioning all the clothes he used on his concerts all around the world to use that money to help people in need.   :moonwalk_: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions