Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: TIAI September 27
September 27, 2011, 06:08:52 PM
TIAI February 26 Level 1
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Photo Used In Trial - MJ At The Hospital
Hey all, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is a link ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) to the photo used in the trial, which is a picture of MJ lying on a stretcher at the hospital.

This makes me VERY sad... But I'm not throwing in the towel yet. My only question: Why does MJ have straight hair if he had curly hair the night before he died?

What are your thoughts?

Take a good look at all the pictures provided. The first 4 are from Level 1 and the other 2 are from the thread "Photo Used In Trial - MJ At The Hospital". First of all I wanna know where the first pic (the one with the word Homicide on it) came from? I want to know the source, not an upload on yfrog. 

Was this a pic that the police took? Is this really the pic shown in court because I could barely see it on my TV.

Do the pictures look like the staged (photoshopped) ambulance picture? The hair difference could be because he had no wig on or he did have a wig on but changed it from curly to straight before he staged the photo using himself or it may be a wax dummy. They all look staged to me and a wax dummy was used.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 27, 2011, 06:19:30 PM
I don't know. I realize this may sound crazy and while I am a BeLIEver. Something tells me that Michael Jackson is Conrad Murray. There's just something about him whenever I see something unique, mysterious, and I don't know it's a weird feeling I get.
been feeling this for a while now myself. i guess if it turns out we are just nuts we can share the jacket on alternate days. penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

September 27, 2011, 06:21:46 PM
"The jury is not allowed to get any information about the trial from the internet, so whatever we discuss here should not have any influence on the verdict."

The judge said also the same.

To me looks more like AEG/ producers vs Michael and Murray and viceversa.

Michael was treated like an amateur artist, given shitty dates at the forum and with a poor production, not to mention the poor medical settings
>:(

Ortega read the email about pulling off...well, talking like that about Michael sounds more like if he had no faith on him.

Back to propofol, the common name there is KLEIN.

LaToya said to follow the money trail, and it´s more clear than ever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

September 27, 2011, 06:25:54 PM

Photo Used In Trial - MJ At The Hospital
Hey all, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is a link ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) to the photo used in the trial, which is a picture of MJ lying on a stretcher at the hospital.

This makes me VERY sad... But I'm not throwing in the towel yet. My only question: Why does MJ have straight hair if he had curly hair the night before he died?

What are your thoughts?

Take a good look at all the pictures provided. The first 4 are from Level 1 and the other 2 are from the thread "Photo Used In Trial - MJ At The Hospital". First of all I wanna know where the first pic (the one with the word Homicide on it) came from? I want to know the source, not an upload on yfrog. 

Was this a pic that the police took? Is this really the pic shown in court because I could barely see it on my TV.

Do the pictures look like the staged (photoshopped) ambulance picture? The hair difference could be because he had no wig on or he did have a wig on but changed it from curly to straight before he staged the photo using himself or it may be a wax dummy. They all look staged to me and a wax dummy was used.

[/quot

1- what´s on with the wirst
2- what´s on with Michael legs...or...where are Michael´s legs?
3- looks like an image taken from a video camera
4- reminds me of the "leaf pattern" face
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

September 27, 2011, 06:28:12 PM
I can't believe this day has finally come.  I have a lot of catching up to do since it's been a couple of months since I have been able to spend as much time here as I would like.  Just wanted to let you know that I have not lost faith.  Day to  day life just kind of took over.  But hopefully I will be able to free up more time and contribute more.

Love and Blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 06:33:48 PM
The paramedics could not recognize Michael - old, frail, wasted “AIDS’ patient WTF?? Looks like Mikey to me.

Is that a real picture or a painting?

The recording - Why would a doctor have that on his phone unless he planned to use it later for something?  It sounded like a slow motion play-back.

Oxman needs to shut-up.  Still tryng to get some MJ moulah.

Michael was to rehearse his “illusion” on 6/25 of disappearing.  He did.

This was kind of hard, but I’m still trying to keep the faith.  I so hope Karen Faye is testifying.  They are gonna tear hear ass to shreds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MissG

September 27, 2011, 06:42:14 PM
Looking at that pic, it does look like a neglegted patient. Michael was in the hospital many times, he could have been neglegted back then, or even in Klein´s clinic.

Unfortunately, that picture of Michael could be a picture of any person being in a public (or private) hospital. Let´s not forget how many people still do not have proper medical care or access to hospitals because they don´t have insurance or money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

September 27, 2011, 06:44:00 PM
About the recording that is supposedly Michael- I'm watching HLN and Raymone Bain says that it is not Michael Jackson. A good clue, i think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 27, 2011, 06:48:43 PM
Michael Jackson death certificate ruling homicide appears online
by Mandi Bierly
The amendment to Michael Jackson’s death certificate declaring that his June 25 passing was due to “acute propofol intoxication” and “intravenous injection by another,” has been published online.

EW has confirmed with the L.A. County coroner’s office that the document, which is part of the public record, is genuine. Jackson’s death was officially ruled a homicide last August.

On Friday afternoon, Jane Robison, a spokeswoman for the L.A. district attorney’s office, told EW that recent reports claiming Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson’s physician, will be indicted on charges of involuntary manslaughter are false. “Nothing has changed,” Robison said. “It’s a bogus report. We don’t have the case.” WTF??

A spokeswoman for Dr. Murray also sent EW the following statement: “We have refused to comment on stories involving unnamed sources and will continue to do so. However, we can confirm that we have not received notice of an impaneled grand jury and Dr. Murray has not been invited to testify. J. Michael Flanagan was added to Dr. Conrad Murray’s defense team this past week. His offices are in Glendale, California.” As we previously reported, Flanagan is the attorney who represented Britney Spears in a hit-and-run case. He told the AP he once also successfully defended a nurse who was acquitted in an L.A. trial after being accused of administering propofol to a patient who died.

Homicide refers to the act of a human killing another human.

Criminal homicide
Criminal homicide takes several forms and includes certain unintentional killings. The crime committed in a criminal homicide is determined by the state of mind of the defendant and statutes defining the crime. Murder, for example, is usually an intentional crime. In some jurisdictions, certain types of murders automatically qualify for capital punishment, but if the defendant in a capital case is sufficiently mentally retarded in the United States he may not be executed, for reasons described in Atkins v. Virginia, similar to those utilizing an insanity defense.

Varying by jurisdiction, a homicide that occurs during the commission of a felony may constitute murder regardless the felon's mental state with regard to the killing. This is known as the felony murder rule. Much abbreviatted and incomplete, the felony murder rule says that one committing a felony may be guilty of murder if someone, including the felony victim, a bystander or a co-felon, dies as a result of his acts, regardless his intent - or lack thereof - to kill.

Criminal homicides also include voluntary and involuntary manslaughter. The mental state of the perpetrator of these crimes differs from that of one who commits murder.

Although suicide is not a form of homicide, assisting in another's suicide may constitute criminal homicide, as codified, for instance, in California Penal Code Sec. 401.

The death was ruled a Homicide but Murray was charged with Involuntay Manslaughter based on the laws definition.

A few things I noted during opening statements:

Judge says there may be some delays and that would be his doing. He gave the jury instructions. Judge said opening statements are not arguements or evidence. Opening statements are what the lawyers expect the evidence to prove, the end result.

The DA said Murray initially asked for $5 million? Huh? But he settled for $150,000 a month. Murray was hired as an independant contractor. Murray recorded MJ on May 10, 09 slurring his words. That tape was played more than once and how do we really know it was MJ?

About the DA saying Murray wasn't board certified in any state, that's new to me and I call BS. Does a doctor have to be board certified to have a liscense to practice? If yes then??? I think the DA lied, is fabricating evidence. He is saying things early on to get inside the jurors heads. Why else would he mention the money, no board certification, and play the tape of MJ more than once?

Dirty DA's office. Something smells like a stinky Sting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 27, 2011, 06:56:49 PM
That tape got me thinking about many scenarios...one of them is the bizarre idea of michael being pushed to say those words, being drugged by force. The first word is introduced by another person and michael enrolles with the rest, which seems to be scripted, a text.

I´ve heard people after dental surgery who talks that way, also people who suffered an Ictus, people who took heroin and people talking in their sleep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

September 27, 2011, 07:00:33 PM

Finally … it’s time for level 6!   /bravo/   /woohoo/

This level will be a combination of the previous levels, plus new information that we get during the trial.  Any category of evidence is acceptable in this level; and some of the things from the previous levels will no doubt be important for this level.  The jury is not allowed to get any information about the trial from the internet, so whatever we discuss here should not have any influence on the verdict. 

For those who want, you can also use this thread to guess the subject and/or timing of level 7.   :shock: bounce/ :shock:

Since some are still not sure if TS has advance or inside information: notice that on May 1, while many were expecting the trial to start at that time, I said “hearings” and not “trial” (which Souza noticed); and indeed, there have been some hearings since May 1 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  And on August 29, while some were still thinking that there might never be any trial, I said “there will be a trial” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Shamone TS, I have never had a doubt that there will be trial simply because I've never believed it is a sting court. That does not make me insider.
I don't mind you or/and Front  be an insider, I will be happy if it is true, but I personally need more than what you wrote above.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MissG

September 27, 2011, 07:07:17 PM
And back to the photo. Shouldn´t exhibits be shown numbered and unaltered?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Andrea

September 27, 2011, 07:12:12 PM
For this level: bec has agreed (on my request) to lead out in the hoax court theory, Im_convincedmjalive has agreed (on my request) to lead out in the sting court theory

I wonder if TS is purposely doing this to show that BOTH sides have great arguments because the trial/court is BOTH - hoax AND sting.  I mean, why wouldn't it be?  The hoax is already so multi-layered that the court would be too.  Eliminating one would be counter productive and sloppy investigating, in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
September 27, 2011, 07:22:19 PM
For this level: bec has agreed (on my request) to lead out in the hoax court theory, Im_convincedmjalive has agreed (on my request) to lead out in the sting court theory

I wonder if TS is purposely doing this to show that BOTH sides have great arguments because the trial/court is BOTH - hoax AND sting.  I mean, why wouldn't it be?  The hoax is already so multi-layered that the court would be too.  Eliminating one would be counter productive and sloppy investigating, in my opinion.

As of right now, I tend to agree with you Andrea...I can see both sides being in on it! All I know for sure is I've never seen such a "sloppy" trial before...so far it reminds me more of "Romper Room " then it does "Court"...I can't believe that more of the media haven't picked up on this!...Oh wait...yes I can! lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 27, 2011, 07:24:50 PM
Hi...I'm back........sorry but honestly I am a little bit scared because of the picture..what is your opinion about it??

To be honest, I'm a little scared too but I am NOT giving up. I'm NOT throwing in the towel after 2 years. I'm not.

However, about the picture, why does he have straight hair? On June 24, according to the clip from TII, he had curly hair. Why was his hair straightened on that gourney? o.O

This photo, it is a fake look that hand /judge/ lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions