bec

Re: TIAI September 27
September 27, 2011, 09:14:15 AM
This morning gave me the perfect opening statement (although significantly less formal then you might expect). Thank you TMZ for this quote:

Sources close to Prince tell TMZ ... the 14-year-old is "nervous" and worried that if he's called to the stand he might get flustered and "mess up."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Although it's full of journalistic interpretation, it does include a quote from Prince; "mess up", which is a statement you'd expect a teenager to say regarding concerns about going on stage in a performance... not taking a witness stand in their father's accused doctor's manslaughter trial. If you take the witness stand, there's nothing to "mess up". You just tell the truth. You don't mess up the truth, you just tell it. Scripted lines in a live stage production, on the other hand, you might forget or misspeak, aka mess up.

I'll be laying out my reasons that I believe court is a scripted production directed by Michael himself, ie "Hoax Court".

Disclaimer: I do believe there will be aspects of court that are real; it's really happening live at the court house, for example. There are almost certainly real court employees who complete their day-to-day duties who are none the wiser in regards to the hoax. All attending members of LAPD may not be privy to all aspects of the production and may only have direct orders of how to proceed when things get unorthodox, for example, without direct knowledge of the hoax. There will be other aspects that we see that are very real. But the bottom line of my belief is that what we will be seeing on TV is a MJJ Production.

Anyone who feels as I feel, and believes as I believe... help me out and back me up and together we will ultimately prove that MJ is the master of illusion who created and launched the Greatest Show on Earth!

Game on!  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 27, 2011, 09:35:05 AM
Level 1: the leaf pattern in the ambulance February 26
Level 2:whether or not some or all of the paramedics are in on the hoax March 9
Level 3: who or what (if anything) went in the ambulance on the stretcher to UCLA?  MJ himself, an MJ double (still alive), a real corpse, a dummy, or nothing? April 11
Level 4: who is the focus of The Sting?we need to investigate whether the entire court is in on the hoax, or could the court itself be the focus of the FBI investigation May 1
Level 5:Did the illuminati outthink him, or did he outthink the illuminati? 
June 25
Level 6: back again to hoax court/sting court/ murder court theories. September 27
Level 7: ???????  Only TS knows
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:40:24 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 09:43:07 AM

For more than thirty-five years, before closing their doors, The Kangaroo Court produced a fabulous, world-famous cheesecake - creamy and luscious. Today their sister restaurant, theOriginal Mexican Restaurant has taken on the mouth-pleasing task of making them on a daily basis - with the same wonderful result!

:shock: Cheesecake=Front????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

bec

September 27, 2011, 09:47:02 AM
Level 7 will perhaps (?) have something to do with Update 7 which TS said probably won't come until after the Bam.

Now, the timing of this depends on your interpretation of what Bam will be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 27, 2011, 09:55:41 AM
Alls I will say for the time being is this is an awfully great adventure and I’m so glad to be along for the ride.   I’ll see which manner of court I’m going for after day on1.  “mess-up”  /woohoo/ that just feels hoaxy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 27, 2011, 09:58:13 AM
Level 7 will perhaps (?) have something to do with Update 7 which TS said probably won't come until after the Bam.

TS said Update 7 will be after the bam. In the meantime he/she invented these "levels". So I think Level 7 is different from Update 7 and will probably happen before the bam.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 10:00:06 AM
Hello TS, and everyone else! I have not posted in here I think since the new forum change! It takes soooo loooong to load this version on my computer, plus I have been very busy. So I have barely read anything in the last few months it seems! But I wanted everyone to know I'm still a firm beLIEver and haven't lost hope at ALL!! Will be so glad when this comes out for many reasons but especially to shut my husbands mouth!!!  /toldya/ I'll be reading breifly here and there, take care everyone, God is behind this I firmly believe and everything will be OK!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 10:03:05 AM
I'm with hesouttamylife...gonna take the day to S.T.U.D.Y. the 'key' players before rendering my verdict re: hoax or sting  /judge/

But great opening statement bec...simple but compelling  ;)

Where's Im_convinced?  Time's a ticking...I need a rebuttal lolol/

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S. I feel like a child on Christmas morning...and I LOVE it and God knows I've missed it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

bec

September 27, 2011, 10:03:31 AM

TS said Update 7 will be after the bam. In the meantime he/she invented these "levels". So I think Level 7 is different from Update 7 and will probably happen before the bam.

He said probably. You know how he does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

finfin

September 27, 2011, 10:21:03 AM
@bec I am hoping we will get more of this type of scenario, but I don't really think that if we do it will be as blatant. Not to start with anyway!

Thanks go to TNZ on twitter

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 27, 2011, 10:26:24 AM
OMG. I'm officially so excited. Katherine, Joe and Jermaine have just arrived. bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 27, 2011, 10:27:13 AM

He said probably. You know how he does.

Doesn't make much sense that Update 7 will be after the bam except the case Update 7 is a sort of summarizing explanation of the hoax, revealing the real whys and hows of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

September 27, 2011, 10:37:38 AM
Level 6 -  /woohoo/         
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 10:53:10 AM
I just have a random comment on humanity: It can suck at times.

I have HLN on and watching the coverage of the trial as I sit here to read among my friend's posts (which I LOVE). 

What makes me comment so harshly on humanity are the actions of the press/media.  I have only this network on, but no doubt others are as pompous & self-righteous in their reporting.  I can't believe how much they are eating this alive and turning it into such vulgar display of their own devices.  They just reported that, "the Jacksons just all went into the bathroom".....I am sorry but  WTF?? .  These press/media people are so vain, so disgusting, so arrogant in their speech.  I remember the trial in 2005, and it was crazy then too.  However, like everything in the world, it's more now.  We have more tech at our disposal now.....direct links, facebook, twitter, texting, instant communications all over the place. 
The entire coverage seems more like a sports event.  I am expecting the reporters to pullout a playbook and do those little point A to point B lines.  (A girl is being interviewed from Germany.....came just for the trial).
Anyways, I am so over-the-top ill with the press.......they are such self-promoting maggots.  I can't even begin to imagine how it would feel to have your life dissected by these creatures.  All the self-promoting commercials for this.....make me puke. 

Well, sorry for the rant......but I had to say something.  I hope this trial is staged, because otherwise I just might throw in the towel and go live on a mountain top.....hopefully with a nice vineyard....how 'bout it BeTheChange...mountain top vineyard?   ::P

I am sure by the time this is over, I'll have to rant again....hopefully, I'll be able to control it better. 
OMGosh...they just called it a "circus".......wow, is this for real?  Humanity at it's best........not. 
Murray entered the 9th floor and was rushed by some woman.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 27, 2011, 11:35:53 AM
Wishingstar, I agree with you 100
I just have a random comment on humanity: It can suck at times.

I have HLN on and watching the coverage of the trial as I sit here to read among my friend's posts (which I LOVE). 

What makes me comment so harshly on humanity are the actions of the press/media.  I have only this network on, but no doubt others are as pompous & self-righteous in their reporting.  I can't believe how much they are eating this alive and turning it into such vulgar display of their own devices.  They just reported that, "the Jacksons just all went into the bathroom".....I am sorry but  WTF?? .  These press/media people are so vain, so disgusting, so arrogant in their speech.  I remember the trial in 2005, and it was crazy then too.  However, like everything in the world, it's more now.  We have more tech at our disposal now.....direct links, facebook, twitter, texting, instant communications all over the place. 
The entire coverage seems more like a sports event.  I am expecting the reporters to pullout a playbook and do those little point A to point B lines.  (A girl is being interviewed from Germany.....came just for the trial).
Anyways, I am so over-the-top ill with the press.......they are such self-promoting maggots.  I can't even begin to imagine how it would feel to have your life dissected by these creatures.  All the self-promoting commercials for this.....make me puke. 

Well, sorry for the rant......but I had to say something.  I hope this trial is staged, because otherwise I just might throw in the towel and go live on a mountain top.....hopefully with a nice vineyard....how 'bout it BeTheChange...mountain top vineyard?   ::P

I am sure by the time this is over, I'll have to rant again....hopefully, I'll be able to control it better. 
OMGosh...they just called it a "circus".......wow, is this for real?  Humanity at it's best........not. 
Murray entered the 9th floor and was rushed by some woman.

Blessings

i agree with you 100% vulgarity .. Some people have audacity.. I am also watching HLN and at the begining they wrote that one juror was with the judge.. I wonder if it is not Michael.. Why one juror?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal