finfinTopic starter

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm9UqQqpek0 [/youtube]

Body language analysis of Jermaine's recent interview on CBS News. What stood out for me (apart from the orange and white top he is wearing again - looks a bit pinkish here, perhaps it's not the same top lol!) is that CJBaxter has identified that he may be concealing something regarding his knowledge of MJ's manner of 'death' and how many people were involved. Also the hot and cold issue is mentioned again and the family uniting together being emphasised especially regarding Michael's good name.
Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 11:40:03 AM by finfin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

curls

Thanks for posting this finfin, I love this guys videos and interpretations. Busy today but will watch this one when I have more time later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for this video finfin! :)
So Jermain were this shirt on 2 interviews in a row?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Thank you for sharing this video with us.

It's interesting to hear him explain that it's hard to read Jermaine because of his high cheekbones. I also found interesting the discussion about the one interviewer that he said acted disinterested. To me, who does not know much about body language, I would have read her actions as one who doesn't believe everything she's hearing. She acted more like she's doubting either his motives or what he's saying. That's just me. The person who did the interpretation is obviously much more qualified than I am so he's probably right - she isn't interested in the topic.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

everlastinglove_MJ

Interesting video. It's good to learn about this body language analysis. It's highly possible that Jermaine has had a media training including a body language training. He knows how to express in front of the camera and not to reveal too much and yet to give an open and sincere impression. He knows exactly how to answer difficult questions without giving a solid yes or no, yet seemingly a satisfying answer to the interviewer.
I'm definately going to watch the body language analysis of Conrad Murray, of which he was promoting ;) Though, I expect the same about Murray. I'm pretty sure he has had a media training as well in order to not to reveal too much.
Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:33:10 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions