SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]
Now, regarding what you said about tabloids.... This is a double sword field !!
[...]
I don't know if he secretly pulls the strings behind a tabloid or two or if he just manipulated them, by sending false informers to give the "piece of news/controversy" he wanted to be released out there!! But I always read with "hoax-eyes" everything in the tabloids!! especially in this "Michael & Lisa - FrontStory-hoax" theory!
[...]
The photo-montage below is an example of what I think to be tabloid-manipulation... the headlines and everything... it's subtle way of telling a bit about their secret-life/plans...just for the ones who love them! because for the rest of the hating mean people: the info was just "sensationalist!" and nothing more!!

You see, I think that Elvis, Michael, Lisa, Liz Taylor and pretty much all the famous people around them, their closest friends-group, I think they managed to come up with this way of living a 'double" life in order to maintain their privacy at the best possible way! So even the news, the interviews, the headlines , everything has a double-meaning: a front meaning - for the general public [what they expect to hear/listen - which is the only thing they would believe anyway!] and the real meaning, masked in an ingenious subtle way - which is to be decoded only by true fans and/or by people who know them who love and care for them!
In fact... aren't we all being in a double-sensed reality??? Don't our "leaders"/politicians/bosses lie to us and 'sell" us a "light-version" of what the reality is ?? Whenever you hear a politician speaking, you can notice how well he has learned his role! and what he has to say! We know [the awaken ones!] that he tells only lies and that in fact he just hides a much darker reality!!

As Michael said: "This world is sick, it's like a fever!" - I think this is what he meant ^^ when he said that! We need to help HEAL this world!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK0dcop_Nbo[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Thanks SimPattyK for all your work.  I see what you mean.  You have to read the Tabloids and I think all of the news on TV and newspapers with "hoax eyes".  I listen to the news on TV in a whole new way.  I try to see "where" they getting it from and I also look things up for myself and go on various sites on the internet.  I put things together from a variety of sources to try to get the truth.   The Conray Murray trial is really showing how big a difference there is between the "real events" and the news on TV.   Especially bad about this are HLN, Nancy Grace, Diane Sawyer.     I can't even watch it for that long before getting annoyed and turning it off.      It really is like "The Barnum and Bailey Circus"   with all those circus animals.   When the truth comes out everyone will learn a lot.  It will be amazing !!!!!!!
 bangbang
Peace and Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

all4loveandbelieve

First of all thanks for making all of these posters for us.. Secondly I do not see any resemblance MJ children with ELvis nor with LMP. Thirdly, speaking as a pshychologist, if these children would read this thread, it will devestate them. It is hard enough for them to listen to  gossip about  that Michael was not their biological father( false we all know that) imagine now seeing that Debbie is not the real mother. This can scar the children. This is personal, if Michael wants us to know he can let us know when ever he feels like it. Plus this is his personal life. Like we don't want others to know our business we shouldn't dig to other people's lives.. Please do not take this as an offense, your work was amazing, but right now I am thinking of the children. They do not need to be more scared then they already are.. 
blessings.
Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 03:35:20 PM by all4loveandbelieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
The video you posted speaks volumes!! These are Michael's words, this is "TRUTH".  We can continue to Live in fear and negativity, or we can make a conscious effort to change, and start living in Love and positivity, and change our own lives! This hoax is a great lesson, but in the end the only answer that matters is LOVE! The only way to change the world is to negative energy to positive...turn the hatred to LOVE, only then can we truly be understanding Michael's message! Become aware, learn, then take a look at "the Man in the Mirror" and really, "Make a Change"...It's All For LOVE!

I Love you all very much, please pass around some Love today and everyday! <3

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@all4loveandbelieve: Regarding what you said about the children reading here things that might harm them...
The same had been said, at the beginning of the hoax, about investigators who revealed the fact that Mj is still alive! The fans [non-believers] expressed similar worries for his children and finally we were able to see that the children are involved in the hoax, therefore not so "vulnerable" as people thought initially ;)

People were also worried at the beginning of the hoax, that the videos/sites exposing the hoax could also harm Michael who wants to remain hidden from those who are looking for him and threateniing him. They were also saying that if Michael faked his death to save his life, it is a personal matter of his private life and that people should not interfere.

Now you express similar worries about the children being harmed if they read my theory.

The answer was and still is the same in all these cases above ^^: all the clues-trails are left on purpose by MJ and his family, for us, the believers to find him. I wouldn't have come up with this theory of mine unless I had found info and clues which led me to it! The same for the first hoax-investigators who were blamed for "harming the family/kids" through their hoax-theories.
So we don't expose more than Michael wanted us to expose! Therefore if  Michael left those clues for us to find, then it means he considers there's no danger !

[...] The only way to change the world is to negative energy to positive...turn the hatred to LOVE, only then can we truly be understanding Michael's message! [...]
I fully agree! ;)  bearhug
Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 07:37:01 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

@all4loveandbelieve: Regarding what you said about the children reading here things that might harm them...
The same had been said, at the beginning of the hoax, about investigators who revealed the fact that Mj is still alive! The fans [non-believers] expressed similar worries for his children and finally we were able to see that the children are involved in the hoax, therefore not so "vulnerable" as people thought initially ;)

People were also worried at the beginning of the hoax, that the videos/sites exposing the hoax could also harm Michael who wants to remain hidden from those who are looking for him and threateniing him. They were also saying that if Michael faked his death to save his life, it is a personal matter of his private life and that people should not interfere.

Now you express similar worries about the children being harmed if they read my theory.

The answer was and still is the same in all these cases above ^^: all the clues-trails are left on purpose by MJ and his family, for us, the believers to find him. I wouldn't have come up with this theory of mine unless I had found info and clues which led me to it! The same for the first hoax-investigators who were blamed for "harming the family/kids" through their hoax-theories.
So we don't expose more than Michael wanted us to expose! Therefore if  Michael left those clues for us to find, then it means he considers there's no danger !

[...] The only way to change the world is to negative energy to positive...turn the hatred to LOVE, only then can we truly be understanding Michael's message! [...]
I fully agree! ;) bearhug
I agree with you to a certain extend. I don't think Michael left a clue that LMP is the mother of the children .. Like I said I commend you for your investigations, just in case these children have no clue of what you have shown us, how do you think they may feel?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

Although I think the kids should get more credit than this, I stand by my earlier post that I do not like the kids being discussed in this way. There is indeed no reason to believe they are LMP's and it's of no relevance to the hoax. There are other (relevant) Elvis connections, this one will not continue because I am going to lock it. I have said it many times but I will say it again: do not discuss the kids unless it is something brought out by them or family members and possibly hoax related. Before we know it they have 7 daddys and 9 mommies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions