GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Hey Simpattik you have a job :mrgreen:? When do you have time to create so many theories OMG!?

I know what's bugging you...it bugs me too and I have my answers set already.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

SimPattyK, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all this! bow/ bow/
The things you have presented are things that I have felt in my heart for a long time now.
These are just some thoughts I have:

--I couldn't understand why TS made such a big deal obsessing about Elvis.  IT  ALL  MAKES  PERFECT  LOGICAL  SENSE  NOW!   And I believe this is not something meant to stay a secret forever. They have left a trail of clues which the very observant fans like you have found and connected the dots. It's also about timing, waiting for the kids to get older so they can enjoy a quiet real childhood with those simple pleasures, which they have this past decade (aside from the trial). And of course the hoax and BAM timing is crucial for all this to be revealed.

--I had already been doing photo comparisons of MJ's kids with Elvis and thinking they were very similar.

--I had long thought so many 2001 Invincible songs perfectly matched Lisa.

-- They truly are royalty!  They were/are so radiant and happy together; and so perfectly matched in personalities, interests and status.  I always just couldn't understand why she said such aweful things about MJ and he said she was always so supportive. What you said makes perfect sense, so she's been protecting him with her acting (sounds familiar ;)).

--I wondered about the discrepancies in how they met and got engaged, the 2 stories of Blanket's mother's identity.

--About Ben, remember when Joe said in the interview his exact words, “I always knew Michael had another son.” The interview was about whether Omer Bhatti was his son, but that’s the way Joe worded his answer leaving room for other meaning.

--On them giving the media the scandals and negative stories they want to hear about MJ and their relationship, and Lisa lying to the media by talking bad about Michael, reminds me of her song, “Dirty laundry”.

--In the 93 Oprah interview MJ answers her question has he ever been in love, and he says with Brooke Shields and  ANOTHER  GIRL”. (I had thought that was Diana Ross, but maybe not :lol:.)

--The video above, "Michael Jackson fell in love.."  made me start crying with sadness and joy. :'(   :cry: :'( :cry:

--About In vitro pregnancy. I was listening to a radio show about this from a Doctor in this field and heard that the egg and sperm come together in the test tube of course, but it can be another woman’s egg as easily as the surrogate mother’s  who would carry the baby to term. So it definately does not have to be Debbie's eggs. You could see no romantic love between Debbie and MJ, nor strong bonding between Debbie and her children (pure business).

--You mentioned about Elvis and Pricilla having a secret relationship after their divorce, just like MJ and Lisa after their divorce. Just relating this to Jesus' life. I truly believe that Jesus had a secret relationship (probably marriage) with Mary Magdalene, and that she wrote the book of John (I've posted about my Biblical proofs for that). Whether she had a child (the holy grail) or not I have no idea. But it is a fascinating speculation that if the British crown is supposed to rest on a direct descendant of Jesus and her child (from the line of King David) and there are plenty of online sites that discuss the lineage of Prince William who will be 30 next year in 2012, which backward is ZION; then with all the signs pointing to Michael Jackson royalty on a Biblical scale, could he be the true Holy Grail, with marriage and kids of true royalty? I know, pure speculation, but there has been a lot of study by many people, seeing the royalty in both those lines. Something BIG is about to happen on this planet of ours possibly in 2012. It is written in the stars, the Galaxy, and in 10,000 "coincidences".

But maybe we should keep all this MJ and Lisa and Elvis stuff low-KEY for now!  I really do think you have cracked open a very special door!
My heart tells me This Is It, at least part of "It".
Much love to you SimPattyK!! bearhug

--

Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:32:34 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@Gina: Yes I have a job. I am a teacher. I work in a university. Courses start in October.

I don't think MJ & Lisa, MJ & House, MJ & Elvis - are "so many theories", especially not since I've been studying their cases for almost a year now...

I wrote these things some time ago... on my FB page too [I just copy-pasted them here on this forum, in an improved/updated version].

I made most of my photo-montages in time too, don't just think that if I am on this forum only for 2-3 weeks, I made them ALL in this short period...

@MJonMind: thank you for your long messages here! I will answer to you later ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I made this video nearly two years ago, without ever knowing about a hoax.....Now the pieces seem to fit..thanks for all your hard work
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmkK6aslhUk[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 06:59:38 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Gina: Yes I have a job. I am a teacher. I work in a university. Courses start in October.

I don't think MJ & Lisa, MJ & House, MJ & Elvis - are "so many theories", especially not since I've been studying their cases for almost a year now...

I wrote these things some time ago... on my FB page too [I just copy-pasted them here on this forum, in an improved/updated version].

I made most of my photo-montages in time too, don't just think that if I am on this forum only for 2-3 weeks, I made them ALL in this short period...

@MJonMind: thank you for your long messages here! I will answer to you later ;)

Ahhh I see, so you have a whole 2-long months vacation, great!!
Now I regret I am not a teacher to and don't have so much time in the summer.
Whatever you post I know you won't be angry with me if I please respectfully ask you to post the essential because I don't have too much time but I really don't want to miss your main ideas.

Thank you  bearhug .

@MJonmind I agree Michael and Lisa just SHINE together. They are simply beautiful (I envy her so so so much /pull hair/ lolol/ !!! )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
2good2betrue your video is so touching bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...]
Whatever you post I know you won't be angry with me if I please respectfully ask you to post the essential because I don't have too much time but I really don't want to miss your main ideas.
[...]
Don't worry I don't get angry so easiy and especially not with nice and polite people like you, Gina ;) bearhug

To answer you : "the essential" is in the details! and the details can't be reduced to a 5 lines message, otherwise the BIG picture is missed!
If you want to understand, you need to DIG in the details.
If you don't have time to read it all, then I'm sorry for you...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@MjonMind: Thank you for everything you wrote in this topic. I can see you have been also intrigued by the exact same things as me. I am glad to see "I'm not alone!" ;) I've also met some people on facebook who are puzzled by all these details.

[...]
--You mentioned about Elvis and Pricilla having a secret relationship after their divorce, just like MJ and Lisa after their divorce. Just relating this to Jesus' life. I truly believe that Jesus had a secret relationship (probably marriage) with Mary Magdalene, and that she wrote the book of John (I've posted about my Biblical proofs for that). Whether she had a child (the holy grail) or not I have no idea. But it is a fascinating speculation that if the British crown is supposed to rest on a direct descendant of Jesus and her child (from the line of King David) and there are plenty of online sites that discuss the lineage of Prince William who will be 30 next year in 2012, which backward is ZION; then with all the signs pointing to Michael Jackson royalty on a Biblical scale, could he be the true Holy Grail, with marriage and kids of true royalty? I know, pure speculation, but there has been a lot of study by many people, seeing the royalty in both those lines. Something BIG is about to happen on this planet of ours possibly in 2012. It is written in the stars, the Galaxy, and in 10,000 "coincidences".
[...]
Thank you for this ^^ This paragraph is a good addition to what I wrote in this topic.
I didn't want to expand to the religious nature of it all. At least not for now...
But yes , I agree with you  and I also found some connections to the religious aspect and Lisa MARIE [MARY].

I will return ... on this topic , as soon as I manage to gather up in montages some more clues and connections...

Regarding Elvis & Priscilla... here's how she drops clues in a Larry KING interview!!
Don't you love it how OPRAH & Larry KING are always present both in MJ & Elvis hoaxes?? ;)
 Before you watch the photo-montage, first watch this video I put on facebook and read the description of it ;)

Priscilla about ELVIS alive/dead-on L.King [read description]
VIDEO ----))

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

SimPattyK, any thoughts on the Scientology topic. I know MJ and Elvis wanted nothing to do with it. Lisa recently was reported to have collapsed and been doing poorly health-wise and was going to seek help from her faith in the Scientology church. That seems like a point of contention between MJ and Lisa, but I know we might have heard lies. What's your take?  Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
***error*** - please delete this...
Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:45:38 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
TOPIC DISCLAIMER
What you will SEE - READ - LISTEN in this topic
could be only the fruit of my
Craziness OR Rich-Imagination!
[call it anyway you like!]

Where were you when TS was really focusing on and drumming up interest in the MJ & Elvis link importance last year or even before?  Most here were dragging their feet (me one).
 mj_bad/ elvis_/ [...]
lol I was around...reading TS comments...watching videos on youtube, reading and searching on other sites.... learning...but I never read the users' comments on the forum that much until I actually registered here. I only followed TS' messages, without always reading what others replied! I was always blown away by what TS was posting that almost every time, after I had finished reading, I would quickly run to Google to research and check up things and ideas that came to me right then...
So I don't know how people received TS posts about MJ & Elvis!! From what you're telling me, not very many believed the connections, right? I wonder what's their current opinion... Since wherever I posted my works on MJ & Elvis, I only received a few replies from a few members, I tend to incline that the majority of MJ-believers still do not really believe in Elvis' hoax.... not even now... I guess BAMday will really drop like a BOMB to so many people!! They will be so blown-away, they won't even know what HIT them!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

[...]
Another thing is that the video of the OV guide guy talking with the guard (we think MJ's voice and white arm) has never been positively figured out. The camera pans from 100 Carolwood entrance to this mysterious back gate where he hands over the bread and salt. People have walked all around the property and not found that secret gate.  albino/
I'm not quite sure I know what you're referring at here ^^ Can you please give me more details or a link to an article or a video related to this ?
Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:33:40 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
SimPattyK, any thoughts on the Scientology topic. I know MJ and Elvis wanted nothing to do with it. Lisa recently was reported to have collapsed and been doing poorly health-wise and was going to seek help from her faith in the Scientology church. That seems like a point of contention between MJ and Lisa, but I know we might have heard lies. What's your take?  Thanks!
@MjonMind: Thank you for asking...
To tell you the truth I really don't know much about Scientology. Until my researches about Lisa I hadn't even heard about it!
All I know is that it seems people blame Scientologists, associating them with satanists and Illuminati.
I didn't do any research on Scientology, therefore I prefer not to opinate  too much on this subject.... for now...

I know about Elvis being totally against this. I didn't know about Michael though! so thanks fof info @MjonMind! ;)

If Elvis and Michael are against this and if Scientology is really as negative as everybody says , then I dare assume that the contrast of Lisa's actions is done on purpose! To create controversy and thus attract more attention on the whole thing!
Just like Paris recently re-twitted something about Illuminati, but from a twit-account that allegedly supports the Illuminati! So again... it's bizarre! maybe it's the contrasting/shocking aspect that is intended in order to SIGNAL that something is wrong about that!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxww3bGEzw4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaWAAvJ83IQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy4PnMDwMxg[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Yes, SimPattyK.   I read your comment above and I am imagining Lisa, Michael and Elvis all coming out together.  You're just getting my imagination going.  I don't have proof of this.  If this happens at some point.  Wow !!!!  What a way to shock the world because if your're not an Elvis fan your an MJ Fan.  A lot of people are fans of both.  And Lisa also has fans.     Then they would have the world's attention in order to help "Heal the World".      Genius plan.   This could just be my imagination after watching the videos above.   We can't believe these old TV interviews and stories from Tabloids etc.  TV and magazines and newspapers are what caused most of the problems for them to begin with so I don't want to go back to that.   We will have to wait to see what happens.    I am just hoping.     /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...] Wow !!!!  What a way to shock the world because if you're not an Elvis fan your an MJ Fan.  A lot of people are fans of both.  And Lisa also has fans.     Then they would have the world's attention in order to help "Heal the World".      Genius plan.  [...]
@Dontwalkaway: I like the way you think and how you express yourself! and I am glad if my posts here managed to get your imagination going on...
Imagination + existent facts/knowledge = discovery ----)) at least that's how it worked for me until now!

Now, regarding what you said about tabloids....
This is a double sword field !!
I think that just like ever since the hoax started, Michael used the Internet-tabloid: TMZ [The Michael Zone] to give us "breaking-news" and clues, I believe that before June 25th 2009, he might have used some tabloids for his own interest, if you know what I mean! lol ;)
i don't know if he secretly pulls the strings behind a tabloid or two or if he just manipulated them, by sending false informers to give the "piece of news/controversy" he wanted to be released out there!! But I always read with "hoax-eyes" everything in the tabloids!! especially in this "Michael & Lisa - FrontStory-hoax" theory!

[youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:47:16 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions