SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Elvis & Michael & Lisa ~ Their SECRET! (My theory)
September 22, 2011, 12:38:40 PM
TOPIC DISCLAIMER

What you will SEE - READ - LISTEN in this topic
could be only the fruit of my Craziness OR Rich-Imagination!
[call it anyway you like!]

So Please take everything here only as a THEORY!
And NOT as a Fact NOR as a Claim to be ALL true!
It may be PARTIALLY true though . .. This is my belief!

This is just an "introductory" - VIDEO

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ll3Je-xbs&lc=JNvLzyXlouPWg_K62Vh3HCuluCThej7vzr0t-dWrBGI&feature=inbox[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
P A R T   1

~  M O T I V A T I O N  ~

<b>HELLO to all beLIEvers! Hello to all Michael, Lisa and Elvis fans!
This is going to be long, so take your time!

Introduction</b>

I've been a MUSIC-ADDICT all my life! From a young age, I loved all kinds of music and later on I developed greater passions for many artists more or less known to the general public. But before anything else, I was a big Michael Jackson fan! In my adolescence, I also had a long ELVIS-period! :) I was obsessed with him and his music lol Over the years, I continued to listen to him, but now, in the light of all these hoax-discoveries, I started to re-discover him and OMG! I LOVE his voice and his music now more than ever!

Meanwhile, I also discovered Lisa Marie, not only as an artist, but as a wonderful, interesting and strong woman! I admit it: until the hoax-theories, I didn't know much about her, besides that she is Elvis's daughter and Michael's ex-wife! Shame on me!! Taking into account how much I love these 2 great artists, I should have had the minimum interest in learning some more about the woman that has played the most important role/place in their lives! I think Lisa is the luckiest woman in the world for having received the immense love and attention of the 2 most extraordinary men ever: ELVIS and Michael! She really must be a very special person growing and living with that love. At the same time, she has been through a lot of difficulties and paradoxical events! Besides being the mother of 4  [!?? or . . . ? :p ], having to cope with the pressures of both her father's and husband's celebrity, her own career, etc...! Lisa has my respect for how she managed to resist to such an exciting, overwhelming life!

Taking into consideration my big love for Michael and Elvis and what he always meant to me, to my life, you can also understand my huge interest in finding out what really happened to them. So I do research on my own! and I share my findings with those interested...

Certain believers are all negative, dismissing and refusing right from the start this theory, some of them even writing hateful comments about Lisa. I'm just wondering: WHY would people believe MJ and / or Elvis capable of faking their own deaths, but strangely enough, some of these same people, simply cannot conceive the idea of MJ & Lisa having faked their “front-relationship” for the media to gain the privacy they wanted!? What has this theory got much more incredible than a death-hoax theory?

Anyway, I guess, the acceptance level for each one of us has to stop somewhere; it just differs from one person to another... and everyone is entitled to have his/her own opinion, but some have been really annoyingly insistent with their negative, even aggressive attitudes in some cases!
<b>"When the whole world says NO! You say YES!" (Michael Jackson)</b>
These incidents really determined me to keep researching even deeper into my theory! That’s why I also chose this “motto” for my "MJ & Elvis & Lisa-SECRET" Facebook–page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One more thing I want to clear out before I continue: EVERYTHING you will read in this article or on this page is completely MY own opinion, my own “THEORY” about this subject. I never claimed and I never will claim this to be the absolute truth!
I am very aware of the fact that I may be wrong thinking and believing in this theory, and I want everybody to look at these things with an open-mind, judge by yourselves, user your brain.
Until now, the clues, facts and a lot of information have been leading me into believing and developing this theory about MJ & Lisa’s secret. I might be correct on some of my deductions, but I might also be wrong on others!
[/b]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
P A R T   2

~  T h e  " T H E O R Y "  ~

I think this hoax is greater than any of us can imagine!
And the more I look into it, the more I realize how little do we know about it!
And the more I get convinced that Michael and Lisa did a “divorce-hoax” back in '96!
I think that the pressures of their famous marriage had led them to plan a secret parallel life for them!

So they divorced in the "eyes of the public".
And I think they've been together all the time ever since, with very few persons knowing of it!
This is my personal belief, and I understand if any of you consider this theory to be crazy!
I thought it to be crazy too, until I first heard about the tunnel under MJ & Elvis houses!! That was it for me! That’s when I started to look deeper into their relationship! and see all the clues and bizarre similarities and all the stuff surrounding them. It hit me like a rock!

So I started from this mind-blowing information about “the tunnel”. Nothing very "solid" really, nothing "officially" confirmed, but the theory sounds like this: supposedly, from the house where MJ "died" there is a secret underground tunnel leading just to Elvis' former mansion situated exactly on the same street! Lisa also commented about this crazy "coincidence" of the 2 houses situated on the same street, during that Oprah interview about MJ's death in October 2010 - Remember!? This really got me thinking!!

Then, I found a song by Lisa Marie, whose title is MORE than suggestive!
"The road between" (listen to the lyrics!)
 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPELOqlGMpo&feature=related[/youtube]

If you want to start looking for this "Michael & Lisa theory", pay attention to Lisa's album!
The lyrics...everything is about her, him, and them... Lisa said at one point that Michael liked "her special voice" and he was always encouraging to start a singer career, she never took him for serious, but after “divorce”, in 2003 she released her first album...

Besides that, let's not forget that after Lisa, Michael had never had any serious relationship with any other woman! And from all the women that Michael was seen with over the years, I noticed he was the happiest and most in love with Lisa! Do you remember how good he looked in that period when he was with Lisa? They were both at their best! Gorgeous-looking, happy, smiling, holding hands and "eating" each other from the eyes! traveling all over the world together.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Hmm-m! Food for thought!  One thing that has really bugged me for a long time, is the relationship of Lisa to Michael Lockwood. In any of the pictures I've seen they stand far apart with no affection whatsoever. Comparing with ALL pics of Lisa & MJ, where fire is obvious! Then the interview with Oprah where Lisa openly expresses her love for MJ still, and I'm thinking how can her husband tolerate that? I know we've studied the pic of Ben with Lisa & MJ, as being the same boy in the pic w. Elvis in the past, for a positive ID on it being Elvis.  Also the story of when and how MJ and Lisa met has different versions. Brett Livingstone Strong tells one story that they met when Lisa wanted MJ to listen to her demo and MJ was hardly interested saying, "But she can't sing". Then in the interview with Diane Sawyer it sounds like MJ had always thought Lisa was the one for him since she was barely out of childhood, and had asked his manager to phone her house several times. Then I think in the interview of Oprah with Lisa and Priscilla, there might be a different version.  You're right there's a lot of strange stuff going on, but how to separate fact from fiction, ah there's the rub. /pull hair/

Where were you when TS was really focusing on and drumming up interest in the MJ & Elvis link importance last year or even before?  Most here were dragging their feet (me one).
 mj_bad/ elvis_/

Another thing is that the video of the OV guide guy talking with the guard (we think MJ's voice and white arm) has never been positively figured out. The camera pans from 100 Carolwood entrance to this mysterious back gate where he hands over the bread and salt. People have walked all around the property and not found that secret gate.  albino/
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 02:23:58 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
P A R T   3

~  T h e i r   r e l a t i o n s h i p 
&
 t h e i r   " d i v o r c e "  ~

3. A. : About their marriage!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSBt3Rd2GCo&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

On the 2nd of August 2011, the youtube channel MJMedia09Returns ^^ published  this very interesting video [see above ^^] with this comment in the description: „Did Michael and Lisa Marie have judge marry them in Hotel Room at Casa De Campo for Privacy and to avoid 4 hour trip to the home of the Magistrate Judge? The Judge claimed the marriage was in La Vega (at his home) where he is License to perform marriages. But it appears it was performed in Michael and Lisa Marie's HOTEL ROOM. I bet MJ gave him a few dollars to come to him. LOL But the marriage WAS LEGAL because the document has La Vega. End of Story. LOL Rich people can do this!! ”
Anyway I find it very bizarre that this shows up only now. At least I have never heard this story before!

I have also always found it very odd that MJ was chewing gum during his marriage!
This has always intrigued me! How can you be chewing gum while you're getting married?
It’s not only childish, but also impolite! LMAO :)
Do you remember that his son Prince, was also chewing gum during the memorial? He even made a balloon LMAO :) That was a subliminal message that this whole story is “just a baloney!” -meaning a FAKE!
And if I remember well, Michael was chewing gum in some part of the Bashir interview, too!! I have to check that up, though, I’m not so sure ...

I have found a lot of newspapers scans and articles stating that they had been seeing each other, secretly, long before they publicly had declared! It started somewhere around 1987-1988, even though they were presumably introduced to each other by Elvis himself, back in the ‘70s, when Michael was still with the Jackson 5 and Lisa, being a fan, went to see their concerts.
I will post some of those paper scans and you can also find this information in the links I will place at the end of all all this theory - It’s like the “Reference –section” of "My theory" lol I will put there all the links to videos, sites and articles that I have researched so far and that have led me to this theory! So if I am not very clear here, if you don’t understand things, if you have questions, if you want to find out more, I strongly urge you to start “digging” in those links!

3. B.: After "divorce"

Ok so far, this is the 1st media-manipulation they did: they misinformed everyone regarding the true start of their love-affair. But what about their “divorce”?
I could never stop thinking about how strange and "weak" was the motive of their divorce, at that moment and even over the years, I had never really understood the reason why they got divorced!! And then they were reported to have had many and long meetings after the divorce (the bodyguards commented about hot nights in hotel rooms, paparazzi caught the in photos holding hands, hugging and kissing each other)!!
So you see, something just doesn't add up here! They had/have a secret! They even left to Africa together, behind Debbie’s back, during MJ's world History Tour. Lisa Marie even admitted her self in that Oprah interview (October 2010) that for over 4 years after the “divorce”, they kept separating and coming back together again.

There are also facts which indicate us that Lisa Marie was still very much present in Michael’s life ever since the famous “divorce”, she publicly defended Michael like a lioness after that Bashir documentary!
More so, she was especially involved in events starting with June 25th 2009 up to present! I'll remember just a few key-moments:
- Her blog shortly after Michael “died", where she told the fans that theirs was a true love and about Michael's prediction on how he knew he was going to die just like Elvis!
- Then her presence at the funeral, she remained the last one to leave, standing by Michael’s casket;
- Then the "sunflowers-episode" for Michael’s grave;
- Then the Oprah interview in October 2010 also full of clues and strange declarations!

3. C.: "Weak" motive for divorce !

The divorce-motivation just doesn't stand up as much as I wanted to believe in their story; it just doesn't stand up to me!!!
I mean come on! Are we supposed to believe that Michael was as cruel as to divorce from the woman he loved because she supposedly didn't want to have his kids? LAMO :)) WTF is that? What century do we live in? It's just a crappy tabloid "reason", a controversy that MJ & Lisa intentionally "fed" to the media in order to gain their secret quiet private couple-life! And they, the media, they all bought MJ's "donuts"!

OR another so-called reason for divorce: “irreconcilable characters/ not fitting personalities" Yeah right!! Who really believes this? MJ would have never married a woman that he didn't consider to be proper for him; I mean they both stated in interviews that what attracted to each other were exactly these so many things in common that they have, especially their suffering because of the celebrity!! Then all of the sudden, their personalities didn't match? Can't you see it's just a pretext? Thrown out there just to mock the media?

I think that they led a secret life, totally parallel to what they "fed" to the media all these years!!!
Everything else (like Lisa's marriages, MJ's life) are just bits and pieces of a "real-life" Hollywood movie!! The greatest HOAX on Earth!
Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I imagine all this, but still…the facts, clues and “coincidences” that keep POPping out from all over, just give me the confirmation that I am not that crazy after all! I might be wrong about some things here, but not all of them! Come on, anyone can notice there are some really fishy-tricks going around their couple!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
P A R T   4

~  D e b b i e   R o w e  &  M i c h a e l  L o c k w o o d  ~

4. A. Lisa's present husband: his name is MICHAEL Lockwood.

How nice! LMFAO  :lol: :lol: :lol:

As if the mysterious “tunnel” of “coincidences” of this hoax wasn’t long enough, her husband’s first name, just “happens” to be Michael! If we are to fully believe in this faked reality - theory, let’s just imagine that everything is just a reality-movie, directed by none other than MJ himself, allowing him to create this apparent real-life scenario which helped him and Lisa lead a tranquil secret life “behind the red curtain”, Behind the journalists and paparazzi cameras.
But in Front of the cameras what happens? Well maybe, just MAYBE! we see ACTORS playing ROLES, the roles that the media expects to see, controversy roles, divorces, scandals and all the CIRCUS that goes with it! Remember what Teddy Riley said about Michael: “He’s watching us and smiling, he lives for controversy!” meaning that Michael enjoys how the media buys his “controversial-stories” without even suspecting that he is just fooling them around !!!

So in the light of this theory, I just gave you here above ^^ (consider it a just a simple fantasy or rich imagination if you like), I will tell you that I believe that Michael Lockwood (as well as the other previous men in Lisa’s life… not so sure about her 1st husband!) they were all just playing the role of a “husband”, just like Conrad Murray is playing the role of the "killer-doctor" in Michael’s hoax.

And one more thing about the name -Michael Lockwood- I believe this name symbolizes something:
- Michael - it's obvious! so no comment about the first name!
- Now the family name: LOCKWOOD - to me it stands for "secret LOCKed in HollyWOOD" - because if they act, like actors do, in the "Front-life" to fool and manipulate the media, then their secret, their secret love-life is "LOCKed" behind the HollyWOOD's (red) curtain ;)
So crazy or not, this remains to be seen...

Besides his strange name, I also find it strange to see how this man dresses all the time wearing hats (hint to MJ’s hat), he also often wears complete BLUE suits! (we know both Elvis & Michael often wore blue and we also know that BLUE is a reference color in the hoax! together with purple, red and yellow!).
So check out these pics ^^ and tell me are these just coincidences too? I don't think so!! These are all SUBLIMINAL messages hidden in the clothes!! and the use of the same HOAX-colors we've been accustomed ever since the beginning of it all! In time I'll make some more montages on the clothes issue!

Lisa's wedding to Michael ! [let's say Lockwood :p :))] is called ... are you ready ??? Her wedding is called WACKY !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:  WTF?? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 "WACKY" from "WACKO"?? "Wacko Jacko"? - This calling blatantly hints to Michael Jackson!! Why?? She' was not getting married to Michael Jackson! but to Michael LOCKWOOD [well so they say... lmao ]
As I told you, that marriage is just a movie!! it just can't be real !! not like that!!
And look how she's dressed for her "wedding" !!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. B. : Now about Debbie Rowe :lol:

I think everyone agrees with me on this: she has always been a very mysterious character in MJ's movie/life! From the very beginning all she did was to surprise everyone by everything she did!

So let me put it short (what I know about her):
So she is known to be a very “manly/boyish" woman, very decisive, independent, who also swears like a bar tender, and rides horses like a true COWBOY. She “happens” to meet Michael and treat him with his skin troubles.
Then, just “out of the BLUE”, Michael decides to ask her have his babies or vice-versa: she tells him she would have his babies. They marry so quickly after MJ & Lisa's alleged "divorce", they quickly have 2 kids, then they divorce, she leaves the kids with MJ.
Soon after that follow some tabloid scandals about her allegedly claiming big sums of money from MJ for having left the kids with him; then follows a calm period.
The 2005 trial comes and when Debbie is called to testify, "here we go again!": huge tabloid scandals and speculations about what she might say in Court; everyone thinking that it's time for her to get another big sum of money from Michael to be supportive of him. Another crap-story that circulated was that she would take advantage of this opportunity to revenge on MJ not giving her the alleged sums of money for her kids, etc... But surprise again! None of this happened! Her testimony in Court was one of the most convincing and touching testimonies that MJ received during that trial, this is according to his lawyer, Thomas Mesereau! So she was very supportive of MJ (I wouldn't have expected otherwise!!).

OK, so here comes 2009 and Michael "dies". "Here we go again": tabloid scandals and speculations about Debbie who allegedly wanted to gain back her kids in order to receive the fortune after MJ's death.
But again: surprise! surprise! Michael's mom clears and calms everything down by stating that she had a very nice, civilized conversation with Debbie where the latter expressed only her true sincere thoughts for the good of the children and no intention from her to take the kids away!
So you see... I think Debbie is also playing a ROLE in this whole story, Michael's scenario-story, HIStory, and the main purpose of her role is to agitate the media and the tabloids around her in relation to MJ and his kids loll :))) and distract them from the true story happening “behind the scenes”!
I really must mention here what LaToya said to the journalists about Michael, soon after his “death”, showing her 2 palms to the cameras and saying [I am paraphrasing, ‘cause I can’t remember her exact words]: “You are watching this story here (showing one hand), while everything happens here (the other hand!)”
Just think about Debbie and this: on every important moment in MJ's life, here she appears with all the media CIRCUS around her and then everything just settles down nicely and she again comes out with a clean face out of everything! it all seems just very well planned!!

Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 04:53:29 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
A lot of what you say makes sense.  It explains a lot of crazy stuff.  I never payed much attention to all of that anyway.  Their private life is not anyones business.  I hope they are all happy if it all works out.  It's too bad if they had to sneak around and make stories up just to have some privacy.  I don't blame them for doing it if that is what it takes to be left alone.  Some people, and paparrozzi can be CRAZY.  They also probably wanted to protect the kids.     Peace and Love 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
P A R T   5

Question: "WHY all these lies and hoaxes?"
----)) Media MANIPULATION [read VENDETTA !! ]

5. A. Reluctant people have asked me often:

“WHY would Michael put all this effort into these lies and schemes and plans?”
or
“What is the purpose of all this? Michael would not lie like that!”

I don’t know if I can give a fully and complete correct answer to this.
Only Michael knows what he wants to do.
But again, deducting from the facts/events that I know, that I investigated on various sites, I can only give my opinion (theory) on this. This whole article is just my opinion (theory)! It doesn’t necessarily have to be true, or maybe only some parts of it… I don’t know! I guess we’ll just have to wait for Michael’s return to receive all the answers to this!
So here’s what I think: In my opinion, Michael is trying to teach everyone a lesson!
The media on the one hand: he demonstrates them that he can also lie to them and manipulate them!
And second, the general public: MJ demonstrates to all of us, how easily we can be manipulated if someone with access to a mass-media means of communication wants to lie to us!
He teaches us not to trust everything we see/read/hear, especially NOT if it comes from the TV/radio/journals!!!

Remember again what Lisa said to Oprah in that interview in October 2010: "Michael was being a bit manipulative with the media"!! loll only "a bit"? That interview is a masterpiece!! Both Oprah and Lisa deserve an Oscar for that! ;) By that phrase, she actually said it all! (for those who have ears to hear and eyes to see!)
What more do you want? I advise you to watch that interview over and over again, until you manage to understand all the hidden messages in it! It’s full of clues! And don't forget the sunflowers! And please look at Lisa and listen to her with an open, clean heart; forget what you heard about her in the media and about her so-called drug-addict father! It’s all lies, it's all garbage, it's B.S.! Remember MJ' words!

After you re-viewed the Oprah interview with Lisa,
watch these 2 Youtube videos! They're awesome!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcSYoL1d33c[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5OSs0lxejs[/youtube]

5. B. Reluctant people also asked me:
"Why Lisa was so mean and said bad things about Michael after they divorced?"

I don't deny that she has been very malicious in declarations about him.
But at the same time, I think that it's the deeds that make the man, not his words. Catch my drift?
I mean she said something bad, but at the same time, she wore clothes related to MJ, rings, bracelets, etc...

a) Look at the bracelets that MJ & Elvis & Lisa are wearing!! And the same position of their hand on LISA ♥ Over the years they have been constantly giving us clues that ELVIS is still ALIVE !!
Photo-source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

b) According to some fan's sayings the GREEN bracelet Lisa has been wearing is the MJ-Bracelet. Michael had wanted to give his This Is It staff and dancers some kind of souvenir, that's why the MJBracelets were made." - Photo-source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

c) Other  accessories & clothes -related "coincidences": You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;

d) Just as MJ wore similar outfits to Elvis, Lisa Marie also wears similar outfits to MJ! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think the bad words about him were what the media likes to hear!
So she gave it to them! lol Smart girl! Also good actress! The Presley blood says it all!
Now it's my turn to ASK a question: How else could have they have hidden their secret so well? ;)
Talking badly about him was their “cover up", [their "Blanket" ;) ].
Because the media likes ugly stories between celebs, it's the only thing that media allows the great public to see/read/watch: scandals, bad talk, gossip, etc...
But Michael and Lisa mocked and fooled the media how they wanted to!;) You see, she never turned her back on him, as some tend to say: she always defended him, especially during the allegations and after that Bashir’s documentary; she was always there for him (subtly), but there! ;)

5. C. Remaining still on the subject of telling lies and manipulating!
Michael and Lisa were not the only ones to LIE and play-pretend in this hoax and for a good cause!
Read this fragment about LaToya from the one of TS posts (7th July 2011):
La Toya herself has been involved in sting operations before: “One night, I was used as a prostitute decoy [a sting operation], which meant dressing up like a hooker and standing outside on a corner while johns pulled over and tried to pick me up. I was also concerned with doing my job well, so it was important to me to be convincing enough to actually make the arrest.” (265).
Also, it is very clear in her book, that La Toya lied to protect MJ while she was still with Jack Gordon. So is it possible that she would also lie now, about MJ’s death, as part of an FBI fake death sting operation to expose the conspiracy (and help protect MJ)? Here's the source link where I took this fragment from, read everything there and then you'll understand better why MJ lied and manipulated the media and general public for so many years!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

- When did they begin to date? Was their relationship longer than We know? - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- Michael Jackson Invincible Album regarding Lisa Marie Presley /2001 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- Read all the strange TMZ news about Lisa Marie ever since Michael died...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
P A R T   6

The children: Prince, Paris & Blanket
We know who their father is!
But do we really know who their mother is?

WHAT IF  . . .

This is a very sensitive subject. But also a very mysterious one. In my opinion, nothing of what we are presented in the media is real! The read deal happens behind the scenes!

Many people ask "Why would Michael and Lisa lie like that?" - Well I ask those people: WHY wouldn't they??
It was their right to fight for their love and for their privacy by whatever means!!!
Even by faking a “front-story" to cover up the real story happening behind scenes, which was totally different! both before and after the "divorce".

So far, we have seen many believers’ videos which demonstrate very well that they are, all 3 of them, Michael’s children.
They really have similar facial –features to Michael and other Jackson members, like Michael’s sisters or his father.
The “official FRONT-story” that we know from Michael himself is that Debbie is the mother of Prince and Paris, and that she made them for him, as a gift, because she told him she knew how much he needed to be a father. Michael didn’t want to reveal the identity of Blanket’s mother, but he said it’s not Debbie. If I remember well, Blanket’s mom is supposed to be black or Latino or something like that.

Well, those who have already watched my photo-montages in “Michael & Lisa ~ Their Secret. . . LOVE” album (here on this facebook page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) already know that I suspect Michael & Lisa having at least one child together.
The greatest love is the parental love!
Such famous parents as the KING of POP – Michael Jackson and the KING of ROCK’s daughter –Lisa Marie PRESLEY would have been UNable to protect their child (children) against all the insane media frenzy! Just try to imagine that! It would have provoked, too many pressures, the paparazzi hunting them.
So logically and normally, they would want to conceal their kid(s)' true identity! It doesn't necessarily mean they hid the kid, maybe just his identity! Maybe he's "hidden" in plain sight and no one really knows he's Elvis's grandson from MJ & Lisa!!
Think also about life-threats and attempts to kidnap the kids for huge rewards! I think MJ & Lisa loved each-other so much, but they realized they couldn't have kids together and be happily married, at least not PUBLICLY! They had to do it SECRETLY!

I also tend to believe that MJ & Lisa are Prince's parents (maybe the other ones too!),
with Debbie as the carrying-mother (the surrogate).
Ok, I know, this may sound crazy to many! But let’s admit it: it is not impossible either!
I mean just think a bit: how could they have protected the identity of their kids better than with a surrogate mother and playing the roles of a „divorced” couple to distract the media attention from the true story!??
A surrogate mother offered them the perfect solution to their celebrity-problem! In this way they could have a child, but the media (and other possible enemies) were fooled about the exact identity of their kid! Therefore, they could protect their child better than if everybody knew he was really Elvis's grandson! I think they were afraid from kidnappers (wanting to obtain money rewards), I think they were afraid of a lot of things taking into consideration the celebrity of their 2 families, practically 2 Big Music Industry Empires! That's why they also preferred to end their relationship, publicly, through their "official-divorce"! And just as their love-life started way back before the '94 marriage, like in around 1988! I also believe their love-life continued after the "divorce" up until this day!

I don’t know if I am right or wrong to believe in this theory I came up with, after all my researches… I don't know if Prince is really Lisa’s son, but I do believe that the “clothes-trick" is there to state something! Maybe they wanted to give the message that actually that tabloid which wrote about MJ & Lisa's secret baby wasn't lying after all? I mean maybe they wanted to say that they did have a baby, maybe not Prince, but a baby of their own?
On the other hand, look closely: Prince really looks like Lisa and Elvis! Prince's blond hair has always made me think about Elvis, Lisa and her kids - they were all very blond when little, then their hair got darker after they grew up. That’s a typical Presley physical-feature! Another thing that makes me think about Prince to be Lisa's son is the fact that Prince has the same type of "round cheeks" as Elvis has! also his nose and the skin and curly light brown hair-as a teenager...

Take a look at these next 2 photo-montages and tell me that I am crazy to believe that!
[/size]

Some people told me that Prince and Blanket seem to be Lisa’s boys, but Paris must be Debbie’s girl because she resembles to her. Well yes, Paris resembles to Debbie, but she also resembles to Michael’s father and to Lisa too (see this video Proof Michael IS the Biological Father of Prince/Paris/Blanket!! and my photo-montage below).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_Onnu7-gyM&feature=share[/youtube]

Maybe it’s because Debbie is the surrogate-mother, that's why Paris and her brothers have similar physical-features both to Debbie and to Lisa... and the Jacksons! I don't know...just sayin’.... The more I think about this possibility of Debbie as the surrogate mother, the more I believe it can be possible!
I really think the reason why they wanted a surrogate mother for their kids was to fool the media and the public, to distract them from their kids and make everybody believe that they got separated. Look how hunted they are now, after Michael „died”, only because they are „The Jackson kids”!! Just try to imagine for a second what would have been if Mj & Lisa remained "officially married" and have kids? They would have been "The Jackson-Presley" kids! WoW! a plus reason for stupid paparazzi to hunt them!

You all know that both Elvis and Michael had received death threats before they disappeared!
Well, similarly, I also believe that, while Michael & Lisa were together, they might have received kidnapping-threats of their future child... Do you remember all those rumors and media frenzy that Lisa was pregnant at the beginning of their marriage? Remember how Albano and Romina’s daughter disappeared back in the 80s? with everything indicating to her being kidnapped for a huge randsome?
 I think that's how they realized they cannot publicly have a child together being such a famous couple, because the media would have destroyed their lives and the kid too! I think both Michael and Lisa suffered a lot in their childhood and adolescence because of their celebrity! so they would normally want to protect their own children from having to suffer from a “double-celebrity” pressure! That's why I think they have a very solid motive to FAKE their separation and pretend that Debbie is the mother, when in fact she's just a surrogate!

But the powerful Presley genes don't lie! Look how well Lisa and Elvis resemble to each-other!
Elvis has powerful DNA/genes!! Even his grandchildren [Riley, Ben] look as if they were his children!
That's why I think Michael wanted so desperately to hide their faces, with those masks and veils, when Prince, Paris, Blanket were little! He knew that at a certain point, someone would start noticing their Presley-resemblance and make the connections! And well he did! Because at least those 3 kids, had a more simple and normal childhood/adolescence, protected like that, without paparazzi on them like MJ & Lisa had to suffer when they were little...
Now, Michael’s kids are big enough to understand more things and cope more easily with the media attention.

Ok, so far theSe are in great lines, the reasons why I believe this theory to be true!
In my next post, I will give you a long list of links to do your own research on this.
From time to time I edit my messages here above ^^ with what I discover more in the mean time, so make sure you check them up every now and then, to see the updates... For example I added something about Michael Lockwood, in PART 4 , here above ^^
In time I will come up with some more photo-montages and other videos and links. This subject is really interesting and I feel there's a lot more we don't know about yet!
As Michael said : THE BEST IS YET TO COME!! ;)

Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 07:25:48 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
P A R T   7

REFERENCE-LINKS

VARIOUS LINKS:

1.  Jesse, with grandson Benjamin sitting on his lap.
ttp://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10500

2. TS: "Lisa Marie is one of the major links between Elvis and MJ. The sunflowers have already been discussed in great length; but this redirect was more to point out the timing of these six TMZ articles about LMP."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. php?f=72&t=9632 ;

3. Read all the strange TMZ news about Lisa Marie ever since Michael died... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4. I LOVE this video! it goes so deep on the level of how Mj & Lisa manipulated people with their statements...just watch this! ;)
[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]

5. AWESOME VIDEO !!! Great wordless complicity between these 2! No spoken language needed! that's true love! ♥ ♥ ♥
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgTqNR_BL88&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

6. NO COMMENT needed! except but ... this ... ♥ ♥ ♥
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9FjjpimNPU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL [/youtube]
Whomever did all these videos ^^ knows a lot about them! ;)

7. Lisa Marie publicly defended Michael like a lioness against that trashy Martin BASHIR - ♥ ♥ ♥ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 57&set=a.225020347514407.75713.100000193307589&type= 1&theater

8. They even gave us some hints, in the press, regarding to their secret love life, back in the '90s. Just read this..and all the other newspapers scans that you can find on them... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 05&set=a.259551910726173.83627.100000140994026&type=1&ref=nf#!/photo.php?fbid=259553010726063&set=a.2595 51910726173.83627.100000140994026&type=1&pid=1268987 &id=100000140994026

9. MICHAEL JACKSON LISA MARIE PRESLEY marriage for real - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

10. Lisa's reaction to MJ's "death" - interesting video ! ;) ♥ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

11. When did they begin to date? Was their relationship longer than We know? - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

12. Michael Jackson Invincible Album regarding Lisa Marie Presley /2001 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

VIDEOS:

1. Michael Jackson fell in love with Lisa Marie Presley because...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x6e5O5qVAo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

2. How did Michael Jackson ask to marry to Lisa Marie Presley - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;

3. How it all started...well at least a part of it... actually they first met long before '92, when Michael was still singing with the Jacksons 5 and Lisa visited them/him backstage , after concerts! Long story cut short! ... ;) ♥ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;

4. Lisa & Michael in disguise! lol :) ♥ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;

5. Michael & Lisa arrive at the Hotel in London (after their divorce ! :P ) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;

6. Michael & Lisa's trip to Africa... well ... after their ...may I say "divorce"? lol I just love them! great couple! ♥ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;

7. Again! Michael & Lisa ♥ after their divorce ... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;

8. Michael & Lisa ♥ after their . . . well divorce !!! :P :)) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

9. "Now What" by Lisa Marie Presley ♥ - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PHOTO - CLOTHES & other similarities!

1. OMG !!! Notice their clothes!! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login &set=t.100000570667463&type=1 The person who posted this found another detail, another 'coincidence"! Look at Michael holding his first child, Prince and wearing the same clothes as when he was with Lisa!!! Did Michael left us a clue ? Is Lisa the mother of his first child? what are we to believe here? ;

2. They had public appearances little time after their London trip on July 1997. Lisa went to MTV and Michael did the Barbara Walters interview. Look their smiles. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 07&set=a.158713030818792.33049.140214656001963&type= 1&theater ;

3. Look at the bracelets that MJ & Elvis & Lisa are wearing!! And the same position of their hand on LISA ♥ Over the years they have been constantly giving us clues that ELVIS is still ALIVE !!
Photo-source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4. According to some fan's sayings the GREEN bracelet Lisa has been wearing is the MJ-Bracelet. Michael had wanted to give his This Is It staff and dancers some kind of souvenir, that's why the MJBracelets were made." - Photo-source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

5. Other  accessories & clothes -related "coincidences": You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;

6. Just as MJ wore similar outfits to Elvis, Lisa Marie also wears similar outfits to MJ! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
SimPattyK I know you mean well but after reading most of this I feel bad because you see how hard it is to be a celebrity.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Perhaps I read it wrong but; when you were talking about Debbie being the surrogate mother and the kids looking for her, the kids can't look like her if she's a surrogate unless those are her eggs that were fertilized which in the end would mean that they aren't Lisa's.

Like I said I might have read it wrong.

Besides you putting in a lot of hard work, I can't comment too much about that. I don't like prying into MJ's personal life and if they had to go through all of the trouble to hide their love for each other, we shouldn't bring it up now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

~Souza~

Sorry, I am not trying to sound harsh or disrespectful, but I think you are taking it a few steps too far. I don't think your theory is right, but even if so, it's none of our business. I have seen people obsessively trying to prove MJ is now married with Diana Ross, now it's LMP, and there are many other stories out there naming other women. I appreciate your Elvis connections and pictures, but this is going too far and I don't like the kids being subject to some wild theory. Let them be please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Hi Simpattik

This couple - Michael and Lisa - there were so many things said about them - mopstly bad things.
And 99% of Michael's female fans hate Lisa.

But for me they are so beautiful together, I mean really, look at them, one should see there's such a bond there, they complete each other  in a beautiful way and even if I love Michael so much and I am jealous like any woman, I could never be jealous because of Lisa. Because he loves her, because he needs her and they really seem to be one, like any couple should be.

I would like to give a chance to your crazy theory, because it is crazy you know :mrgreen:.
I would like to know that they were together in secret if this means happinies for MJ ( crash/ crash/ crash/ damn I wish it was me instead of her  crash/ crash/ lolol/ lolol/!!)

But I think Souza is right about the kids, maybe you should leave them out of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
^^ I thank ALL of you who posted on this topic: for your sincere opinions.
I can understand and respect them all.
I don't want to impose anything here.
I just presented my way of seeing things on this subject...
I have No desire to intrude in their personal lives, I'm just noticing the obvious things they, themselves have let to be seen in public...along all these years...

Perhaps I read it wrong but; when you were talking about Debbie being the surrogate mother and the kids looking for her, the kids can't look like her if she's a surrogate unless those are her eggs that were fertilized which in the end would mean that they aren't Lisa's. [...]
You are right. I was just wondering... about the scientific explanation of all these physical-resemblances... and the surrogate mothers: Can it be that the children may inherit some physical traits from their surrogate mothers even if the eggs are not from the surrogate mothers?
Or maybe Paris is really Debbie's daughter after all?

So these questions and doubts keep bugging me for some time now...

I think...
[blink]Everything is about "Back & IN Front" of the camera-stories
~ HIStory ~
HOAX WITHIN A HOAX!
[/blink]
Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:06:48 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt