SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
A paparazzo photographer obsessed with the belief that Elvis Presley is still alive, coerces his yuppie brother into joining him to confront the man he believes he can prove is the King.
Armed with a video camera and a loaded pistol the venture to go to a down town city flop house to face the music! 2 min highlights from one of the most notorious short films ever made. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSs3p82Lk90&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

I've always been intrigued by this famous photo-story!
Again, we have Jessie Jackson present where an Elvis subject is discussed!
And one of Elvis's best friends: Muhammad Ali!

Now, just like probably everyone else, when I first saw this photo I could have sworn it was Elvis!!
Then most of us found this video where Ali's PR agent , Larry Kolb claims it was actually him in the photo and not Elvis!
They also show the "original color" photograph and compare the black&white photo presented in the media, saying that the media-photo looks more like Elvis than the color photo.
Frankly I don't see any major difference between those 2 photos. To me, it still looks more like Elvis than Larry Kolb!
Ok, let's grant this man some confidence loll Let's believe him when he says it was him in that pic.
First watch this video and look carefully at him , then watch the next video, and look carefully at the man in that second video!! That man is clearly NOT Elvis, but he also is clearly NOT Larry Kolb either!!
 WTF?? is going on with this?? I mean there are obviously 2 different men: Larry Kolb who claims it was him there and the man that we can see in that video in slow motion! Then we have the photo where , at least in my opinion, there is a man who looks much more like Elvis than any of these 2 men!!
Do you see my point? Because Jessie Jackson is there and Muhammad (close Elvis friend) I smell something hoaxy here!! A controversy created on purpose to stir up people's minds on the subject of Elvis possibly being alive!! That's my opinion! They maybe created that event with someone looking a bit like Elvis, then they somehow released that photo, possibly photo-shopped to look a lot a like Elvis, then they do this TV-show with Larry Kolb! lmao what a circus! :lol: :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf7jiha0bYs[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZvpyflI58&feature=channel[/youtube]

The title of this article, reminded me of one of TS's posts about a possible STING operation!
Even if it's written from a non-believer's perspective, it's interesting to read....
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Especially because Elvis' step-brother is mentioned a lot in that article... We all know that Bill Stanley has made some controversial statements about Elvis over the years, most of them not very "reliable", so to speak. Just like Latoya had made some not very nice statements about Michael back in the '90s.
Could it be that Elvis might have wanted to "test" ("sting") certain people from his entourage? to see how they would react to a controversial story like this, years after his "death"?? Billy Stanley definitely "swallowed" the donut, in that case!! ;)

March 11, 2010 · 8:56 pm
Sting Like A Bee

In 1984 a photo was taken of Muhammad Ali , Jesse Jackson, and Ali’s manager leaving a hospital in New York City. In this photo, many people believed Ali’s manager (Larry Kolb) was actually Elvis Presley. Because of all the alleged Elvis sightings in Kalamazoo Michigan, Gail Giorgio stated on “The Elvis Files” that the photo was from there. In fact, she said the photo had also disappeared.

When printed on newsprint, the photo gets distorted and grainy. In this version of the photo (shown above) Kolb looks like Presley. However, after watching the T.V. Special “The Elvis Conspiracy” hosted by Bill Bixby where the photo was submitted as evidence, Kolb called the programs producers and appeared the next week.

Kolb showed the photo in crystal clear color, and since then a video has appeared showing video of Ali leaving the hospital the day the photo was taken. After watching this, it is even more clear the person in the photo is Kolb. As a matter of fact, there is no doubt whatsoever it is Larry Kolb.

On the website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , the video is available to watch, although the websites opinion that it is Presley not Kolb in the photo’s intentions are confusing. On( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) some accounts on the page the writer states that she no longer believes it to be Presley in the photo. But then we are shown a photo of Elvis and the Ali photo and a statement that it is the same face. This websites contents can change however, so the above link may be updated at some point.

Also during the Elvis files, Giorgio states that Ali verified it to be Elvis in the photo. Yet, there is no evidence of any kind declaring this is true. There is only evidence in the form of a signed letter from Ali saying it is NOT Elvis Presley.

Giorgio also says Billy Stanley said it was Elvis. The video where Stanley states it is Elvis in the photograph can be seen on the website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. However, it is somewhat odd as the person who is asking him seems to have an agenda in getting their answer. The agenda is to get him to say yes. And they succeeded in getting him to say so, however, it wasn’t a clear matter.

If someone showed you the distorted black and white photo and did not tell you when it was from, and was insisting it was Elvis, and just flat out said it was Elvis, then it might lead a person to believe it was Elvis. And this is how Billy was approached with the question and the picture. He only glances for a minute, and says ‘oh yeah, that’s Elvis” and then once the lady gets the response from him ‘loud and clear on camera’ , the subject is quickly changed to endearing admiration for him and his family, thus establishing a temporary trust.

However, Billy took a second glance at the photo, and this part is ‘somehow’ not shown on the video.

I had the pleasure of interviewing Billy recently, and asked him this question.

Steven B. Roberts “Recently the website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has been proudly showing a video of you in a bookstore on November 11, 1989. In the video, a lady shows you a bad copy of a photograph of Muhamid Ali, Jesse Jackson, and Larry Kolb. For those who perpetuate the rumors of a hoaxed death, this photo is often used because in the distorted version Kolb does resemble Elvis. I noticed that it looked like they were trying to get you on camera to say it was Elvis, but yet did not show you the real photo, nor did they tell you when it was taken. Were they trying to just get you on camera saying it’s Elvis? And how do you feel about being used in this propaganda without your consent?”

Billy Stanley : “If you watch closely in the video, they tried to bait me into saying it was Elvis. I told the lady that the man looks alot like Elvis, but they edited out the part where I asked what year the photo was taken and if that it was taken afer 1977 it was NOT Elvis. How do I feel about it? I was set up. That is the one of the reasons I am very cautious about what I say in interviews today”.

Also, the photograph has hardly vanished, as a crystal clear version of the picture can be seen on Patrick Lacy’s website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in the ‘images from book’ section.

It is not Elvis Presley in the picture.

On a personal note, I would like to condemn the people responsible for doing this to Mr.Stanley. Did it ever occur to you that Elvis was his brother? And maybe he loved his brother? And maybe he misses his brother and doesn’t appreciate being tricked into something like this? And that acts like this are the result of an agenda to serve yourselves with no consideration that he was nice enough to autograph a book for you and chat? And what was done to him was dishonest and embarrassing?

For those of you ‘believers’ who insist you want to prove Elvis is alive because you love him so much, did it ever occur to you that he loved Billy and wouldn’t like you pulling a stunt like this on him? If you were Elvis fans, you would know Elvis was very protective of his family. And would not appreciate you doing this to Billy?

No, of course you didn’t think about that.
-Steven B. Roberts
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

Sim you know that the page of the story of muhamed ali and probably elvis was removed from linda's website, she said it's jesse's request. so why? 2 possibilities:

1: it's not him?
2: it's him and removed so no one bother muhammad ali by questioning him?

ps: I like muhammed Ali quotes and my favourite one " I am the Elvis of boxing"

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." Muhamed Ali.
Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 08:26:17 AM by AKHTONI
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
 :shock: Excellent quotes!!!  :lol: :lol: Thanks for sharing!!

@AKHTONI: there's definitely something 'fishy' going on with that photo!
And Linda's site... man i really don't know what to make of it! really!! Till this day I eally don't know if we can trust her and her site!
Or maybe just partially! because she really posted a lot if interesting info which helped me in my own investigation on Elvis, but there are also crazy bizarre things there on that site that PUZZLE my mind!!
I even trust TMZ more than Linda's site ! lolll and at the same time, she had provided so much great info, too! it's a PARADOX that troubles me!! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm7vKA6RcYs&feature=my_favorites&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmkK6aslhUk&feature=my_favorites&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl0xoFSDwMs&feature=my_favorites&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct_bJBrDJkw&feature=my_favorites&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Thank you for posting Sim.
The musician Gabriel Star in "Fated" seems to have many parallels with Michael, though the difference is that the musician did a suicide attempt and Michael didn't.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaDz6rk5E5c [/youtube]

Michael worked on the book earlier and Deepak Choprah finished the book and it is probably published in June 2010 which was supposedly Michael's intention, the parallels are obvious and I'm sure the book would lift some eyebrows and make people think. There are NO coincidences here. In the video I read "abandoned in his fame", the word "abandoned" was also used very often during the trial and in the media  "MJ was abandoned by his physician Dr. Murray.", a parallel? Yes I think so.

L.O.V.E.

P.S. Sim probably needless to say that I love reading your thread...well I'll say it anyway. Thanks Sim  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thank you for your kind words and for adding this video , everlastinglove_MJ , love you  :bearhug: :bearhug:
And you're right, there are NO coincidences!!  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
VIDEO description:

"As all insiders know, the King of Rock 'n' Roll never really passed away but went into hiding, assuming the name of his stillborn twin, Jesse. The first person to reveal this to me was the late, great singer-songwriter Mr Wally Tax of the Amsterdam band The Outsiders, while it was confirmed years later by one of EP's brightest flames via e-mail. I improvised the lyrics spontaneously based on the classic 1970s tribute by the English band Mud, "Lonely This Christmas" - so R.I.P. Les Gray, and Long Live Jesse! I would like to dedicate this modest tribute to the courageous and wonderful Ms Linda HS, and to Jesse himself, of course!

IT MUST BE LONESOME FOR JESSE
Try to imagine a star who's not the same
And try to imagine a man who's not to blame / That's where he'll be when he left himself
His smile could melt our eyes / What can we do without you
Whose songs may merit the Nobel Prize? / It must be lonesome for Jesse
Without an audience to hold / It must be so lonesome for Jesse
Lonesome and cold ... / It'll be cold, oh so cold
Without any fans to hold / For brave Jesse
Each time I recall / The day when rock 'n' roll died
How I would listen / To your em'rald songs ev'ry night
But like a phoenix, you rose again / From the ashes that were a hoax
Despite disbelief and some mayhem / The King of Rock went up in smoke
It must be lonesome for Jesse / Without an audience to hold
It must be so lonesome for Jesse / Lonesome and cold ...
It'll be cold, oh so cold / Without fans to hold
For brave Jesse

[Parlando]: Dear Jesse, remember the night you jammed with Wally at Graceland many years ago -- you never suspected the song would be over one day -- and he remembered thinking that Rock must've been made for your voice, that gold-plated voice caressing the notes with such zest, filling our hearts with such joy ... so your come-back means so very, very much to us, even though right now ... [CHORUS]
Have a bright summer, dear Jesse, wherever you are!
By way of additional info, here's part of my contribution to the Wikipedia article on EP that was erased almost immediately by those parties who apparently cannot live with the truth for reasons best known to themselves, entitled "Elvis lives?" (Contribution to Wikipedia article on the Elvis Presley Phenomenon posted on 30 September 2009 by Frankly Speaking):

The so-called Wax Body Theory remains intriguing, when considering the following circumstances,
presented as facts by its various supporters:

1. Elvis Presley's custom-made coffin weighed 900 pounds. Funeral attendants reported that the air around it was unusually cool, leading to suspicion of a built-in AC unit to keep a wax body (i.e. replica of Elvis' corpse) cool;
2. The face presented to the mourners featured oddly arched eyebrows and a pug nose, even though Elvis had undergone plastic surgery (a nose job to elongate his rather Indian-looking nose into a classical one for his movie career in Hollywood;
3. Elvis weighed approximately 250 pounds at the time of his "death", but his death certificate reduced this to a mere 170 pounds, in keeping with the appearance of the wax body;
4. Elvis was a karate expert with an 8th degree black belt, so his hands were visibly calloused, whereas the body laid in the coffin had soft and pudgy, rather effeminate hands;
5. One of the trademark Presley sideburns came off because the wax body was seen to be "sweating", i.e. melting, and a hairdresser later reported gluing it back on;
6. Two hours after the public announcement of Elvis' death, a man who looked like a dead ringer for Elvis purchased a plane ticket for Buenos Aires under the name of John Burrows, an alias Elvis had used on several occasions, and one that was reported in government documents;
7. A number of Elvis' most prized books such as his Bible, Chiro's Book of Numbers, and the Autobiography of a Yogi all disappeared after his alleged death, never to be recovered;
8. Elvis' record company RCA showed uncanny foresight by releasing millions of his recordings and merchandise, and his manager Colonel Tom Parker was spotted wearing a pair of Hawaiian shorts on the day of the funeral, a sign of remarkable disrespect in any culture, if it had not been for the fact that he had no reason to mourn;
9. Two days before his alleged death, Elvis called a lady friend named Miss Foster to tell he he had canceled his upcoming tour and that she should not believe anything she would read about him. A polygraph test described in "Elvis, Where Are You?" showed that she was not lying;
10. A former paramour named Lucy de Barbon received a single rose in the mail on the day after Elvis' alleged death with a card identifying the sender as "El Lancelot", her secret pet name for Elvis, unbeknownst to anyone else;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejbk4KEZfAA&feature=g-all-lik[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elvis and Michael Jackson similarities. Nice video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59TO_yn3jE0&feature=share[/youtube]

yes, it's obvious that he faked his death. his life was almost an exact replica of elvis's life. in an interview with oprah, lisa presley told her that MJ was asking her all the time about her father's death and how things were done..he was planning this long ago. she said that he even told her that he thinks he's going to end up like her dad. so basically this was a plan from the start.the plan of faking his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for posting Sim.
The musician Gabriel Star in "Fated" seems to have many parallels with Michael, though the difference is that the musician did a suicide attempt and Michael didn't.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaDz6rk5E5c [/youtube]

Michael worked on the book earlier and Deepak Choprah finished the book and it is probably published in June 2010 which was supposedly Michael's intention, the parallels are obvious and I'm sure the book would lift some eyebrows and make people think. There are NO coincidences here. In the video I read "abandoned in his fame", the word "abandoned" was also used very often during the trial and in the media  "MJ was abandoned by his physician Dr. Murray.", a parallel? Yes I think so.

L.O.V.E.

P.S. Sim probably needless to say that I love reading your thread...well I'll say it anyway. Thanks Sim  :bearhug:

Everlastinglove_MJ, in addition to the connection of the words "abandoned in his fame" to the Conrad Murray trial, in the song Stranger in Moscow Michael sings "Here abandoned in my fame, armageddon of the brain". So even the lyrical connection shows that this book might have some important details, if it's ever released.  This Gabriel Star is definitely an extension, perhaps an alterego of some sort to Michael. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sVDDWQAHLA&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions