PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Janet Jackson's Former Hubby: Michael Jackson Saved Me From Suicide

Michael Jackson was a music hero to many, but it turns out he was a real lifesaver to some.

"One time I was on the roof of his house. I was going to jump and everyone was losing it," recalled Jackson's onetime brother-in-law James DeBarge in an interview airing tomorrow on Lifechangers, Dr. Drew Pinsky's new talk show.

James, who appeared with brother Randy and sister Bunny, was briefly married to Janet Jackson in the mid-1980s.

Pinsky asked how James how Michael managed to stop him.

"He was the only one not freaking out!" James said. "He seemed to be familiar with my pain...He knew I needed someone to talk to, so he was that ear. So we just talked all night and I forgot that I was even on the roof and that I was going to jump."

Along with brothers Eldra and Mark, James, Randy and Bunny made up the Motown group DeBarge. They mirrored the Jackson 5 as far as being successful right out of the gate, but couldn't really sustain the momentum of their early hits.

James eloped with Janet Jackson in 1984, when she was 18, and their marriage was annulled a year later.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i am finding this situation to be somewhat interesting
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[youtube]cAQSZhazYk8[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:09:13 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

This caught my eye underneath the DeBarge article:

Editor's Picks
  • Lady Gaga, Dancing with the Stars Performances, DWTS Who Killed Gaga? Who Killed Gaga? New Death Hoax
Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:21:59 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

the one that caught my eye is the one that says : glenn beck is back! about 99% of people here hate the guy.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Janet Jackson's Former Hubby: Michael Jackson Saved Me From Suicide

Michael Jackson was a music hero to many, but it turns out he was a real lifesaver to some.

"One time I was on the roof of his house. I was going to jump and everyone was losing it," recalled Jackson's onetime brother-in-law James DeBarge in an interview airing tomorrow on Lifechangers, Dr. Drew Pinsky's new talk show.

James, who appeared with brother Randy and sister Bunny, was briefly married to Janet Jackson in the mid-1980s.

Pinsky asked how James how Michael managed to stop him.

"He was the only one not freaking out!" James said. "He seemed to be familiar with my pain...He knew I needed someone to talk to, so he was that ear. So we just talked all night and I forgot that I was even on the roof and that I was going to jump."

Along with brothers Eldra and Mark, James, Randy and Bunny made up the Motown group DeBarge. They mirrored the Jackson 5 as far as being successful right out of the gate, but couldn't really sustain the momentum of their early hits.

James eloped with Janet Jackson in 1984, when she was 18, and their marriage was annulled a year later.

Thank you Pure Love for this post,Mmm....very intresting.
Dr.Drew Pinsky again.......... :?!!!!
Suspicious mind thank you for the video,nice WHITE GLOVE,pairs of TWINS in the back of the car and some Michael's move dance.This has to be a DREAM,right  /scream/?????

LOVE
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:32:36 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I used to love that song!  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you purelove very interesting indeed..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I'll bet MJ talked a few family members off roof tops.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This caught my eye underneath the DeBarge article:

Editor's Picks
  • Lady Gaga, Dancing with the Stars Performances, DWTS Who Killed Gaga? Who Killed Gaga? New Death Hoax
Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afraid/ afraid/ afraid/  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh my I really had to post this video.It's heartbreaking and odd in the same time  :?.Does anybody here knows if he has some problems speaking  :?:?????
Anyway Michael is already a HERO for me,so it's not a surprise for me that he helped one more person  8-).

James DeBarge Speaks Out About Michael Jackson Saving Him
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGaz1mZNqN0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Oh my I really had to post this video.It's heartbreaking and odd in the same time  :?.Does anybody here knows if he has some problems speaking  :?:?????
Anyway Michael is already a HERO for me,so it's not a surprise for me that he helped one more person  8-).

James DeBarge Speaks Out About Michael Jackson Saving Him
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGaz1mZNqN0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

LOVE

Thank you for the video applehead. Well, he was lucky to had Michael there. He saved his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys, those two families, the Debarge and the Jacksons were interwined. Those two families have more in common than we think. There were some information out there that Latoya dated one of the brothers(not quite sure which one) and the song I Called Your Name  by the group Switch(which consist of 2 of the older Debarge Brothers) was written about Latoya. It was also stated whether it was true or not that some of the Debarge Family stayed at Michael's house. If you look deep into the matter you will see that Eldra Debarge and Michael Jackson was the prominent singers in the group.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great story - thank you for sharing. It's stories like this that are abundant in nature rarely spoken about by the media.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal