If Murray goes to prison,will you still believe?

• 1 Replies

Offline nick_93

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: If Murray goes to prison,will you still believe?

• on: September 21, 2011, 05:48:57 PM
I will always beLIEve 100%! Sure there are challenging times but nothing and no one can change all we've discovered so far. It doesn't cancel it out. Don't let anyone or anything get you thinking otherwise. Even if Murray goes to prison, this will be the ultimate test to beLIEvers, will YOU really be there for MJ? Murray going to prison does not just put a line through everything we've all learned since June 25 2009 and make it mean absolutely nothing. It's still there, it's still valid and it's still the truth and it always will be! I'm expecting MJ to push our patience until the very end and I see it very likely that in order to do this that he'd have Murray sent to prison. MJ is proving a point and when the showman comes back, we will truly know why. The world will think it's all wrapped up with the life of MJ if Murray goes to prison. The world will think there is nothing left to say. But then BAM! Just like that MJ would have the world's attention once more. Even if Murray goes to prison, like it says in 'Threatened': "What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare (Murray being convicted for killing MJ). It isn’t. It’s the beginning (Where we would eventually get a BAM)."  mj_dance/ bearhug
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal