If Murray goes to prison,will you still believe?

• 1 Replies

Offline BeTheChange

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: If Murray goes to prison,will you still believe?

• on: September 21, 2011, 01:38:14 PM
Just read all the posts in this thread...hadn't 'ventured' in here til now.  Based on what I read and SEE (the 'wavering', the doubts, the fears, the insecurities...and also the 'unwavering', the undoubtful, the unafraid, and the ones who are 'sure')...I think we're ALL in for one hell of a ride with the upcoming trial...whenever it takes place.

No matter what we 'think' will happen and no matter what we 'think' our reaction(s) will be...THINK of who is running the show and THE MAN you've come to KNOW over the past 2 years.  I think Mike enjoys having us on the 'edge of our seats'...he WANTS us to remain a little bit unsure, a little bit doubtful.  Everything we've learned about Mike points to the fact that he LOVES entertaining people, he LOVES putting on a good show, and he LOVES surprise endings.

Even for those of us who lean heavily on having 'no doubts'...I'm sure Mike has kept a few things up his sleeve for us too ("Exhibit B gonna rock that trial").

@bec...thanks for the 'anthem'...most fitting thread, at the moment, to hear it in.  I have a feeling I'll be singing it daily once the trial starts  ;) .

With L.O.V.E. always.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 12:10:27 AM by BeTheChange »
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~