If Murray goes to prison,will you still believe?

• 8 Replies

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show all replies

• on: September 20, 2011, 12:08:38 PM
The trial is going to begin soon and I wanted to ask this tough question. The recent news about the trial do not seem on Murray's side. The lost pharmacist is found and he is going to testify, Prince is going to testify too. So what if Murray goes to prison? Will you still believe Michael is alive?

I will believe no matter what. Even if I see Murray in prison, it means nothing. It can be a part of the plan and also it would make the BAM more surprising, and shocking to the world. So what I'm saying is, pls do not lose your hope whatever happens like TS says. Anything can happen. Remember everything we have found till today, be strong and keep your faith.

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: If Murray goes to prison,will you still believe?

• on: September 20, 2011, 04:38:23 PM
I think we need to be prepared for anything - Murray may be found guilty and appear to 'go to jail', but it won't necessarily mean he's really there.  ;)

But before we get anywhere near that, the trial actually has to take place, and there's still time for another delay.  I'd rather get over that hurdle first!

And yes, whatever happens, I'll still believe!

Perfectly said curls. Even if we see him going into the jail, it doesn't mean that he is going into the jail for real. Like Michael's death is not real, like the court is not real, the prison doesn't need to be real.

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 20, 2011, 05:37:58 PM
Ohh c'mon guys, why do I see sad faces again? Who cares if Jermaine said it won't bring Michael back. He says that there's no hoax and Michael is dead for real. Do we believe him? So why do we believe what he says about the trial and it won't bring Michael back?

Gina, it is not only TMZ who says these kind of things about Michael. he is still dead to the world and the family and TMZ are doing their parts perfectly. Remember all the clues TMZ gave to us but they need to feed the story and make it look like it is real. That's the reason why they make such articles.

Stay strong guys. There's nothing to lose faith. He will be back. He never left us alone tho but still we will see him in flesh and bone. Just BELIEVE it and it will happen. Hugs for you all.
  bearhug

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 21, 2011, 06:55:51 AM
Wow - such an interesting (and loaded) question. Thank you for bringing this up because at some point we all need to face the truth of what we really beLIEve in our heart.

Yes, it's going to get very uncomfortable for us. It will take lots of faith (the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen).

From the bottom of my heart I beLIEve 100% that Michael is alive. Even in spite of Jermaine telling us there is no hoax.  It hasn't come solely because of TS, Front, or Back even though their pieces have been helpful. It's come from every day being on the Internet (and here on the forum) reading, searching, learning, listening, and watching it unfold before our eyes. It comes from thinking it through in my mind and forming my own opinions.

Will I still believe if Conrad Murray goes to jail? Well, there are no guarantees for sure of what will happen. I look at it this way - Dr Murray is probably not a real doctor but he could be an FBI or undercover agent that is using this as a cover to get inside the jail system. What jail will he go to if he's convicted? I'm not sure but we know that there are serious issues with innocent people being convicted of crimes they don't commit. We also know there is corruption within the jail system, and it seems like California justice system is majoring in corruption.

Or, maybe he's just a great actor. Like others have said, we aren't even sure he'll go to jail even if it's in the papers that he did. Remember when he supposedly was booked into jail when he turned himself in and then posted a $7500 bail yet when someone checked they not only found no record of him being booked but they also found a $0 amount of bail posted? Smoke and mirrors.

So, yes, I will still beLIEve even if he goes to jail because we don't know the full purpose of the hoax. I will continue to watch it unfold because I believe  this will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation. (Martin Luther King - August 28,1963)

Keep the faith and remain strong. Know what led you here and what has kept you here for so long. Have courage of conviction because we aren't crazy. Don't buy into the media lies. Read between the lines always.

Love and blessings to each of you  bearhug

Totally agree. Amazing post voice.  /bravo/

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 21, 2011, 05:16:45 PM

Yes.  ;D

/bravo/  I loved your answer Sarahli.  :mrgreen:

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 21, 2011, 06:02:46 PM
When I was creating this thread I was expecting more people to say that they will be losing their faith if Murray gets into prison but wow, look at us!!! I'm so proud of you guys. I can see how strong your faith is and how sure you are that Michael is alive and I'm so proud of you all.  bearhug

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 22, 2011, 05:37:31 PM
i will still believe for sure!!! /bravo/ /bravo/
i believe in michael
but in other way ,i also dont think that mj will let an innocent man go into prison

Yes, but he can go into "prison" like he paid "bail". You know what I'm saying? ;)

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: November 27, 2011, 09:07:08 PM
I don’t believe Murray ever spent one night in jail.  It’s all an illusion.

Ditto!  :D