If Murray goes to prison,will you still believe?

• 3 Replies

Offline all4loveandbelieve

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show all replies

Re: If Murray goes to prison,will you still believe?

• on: September 20, 2011, 11:34:18 PM
I would like to thank purelove to open this thread. I have seen so many people losing faith it is incredible. I also have seen so many new members joining this forum, welcome all.. This means more and more none believers are becoming believers. Now even if Murray is going to jail, does it occur to you that maybe Michael knew he wanted to kill him and got help from someone to fake his death? Murray thinks Michael really died? This is one scenario. The other scenario is Murray is innocent, and yes Michael has a great wonderful soul he will not let an innocent man go to  jail. Either way we should not lose faith, nor hope. Michael is alive and well. Now as for Jermaine saying my brother will never come back or it will not bring him back, if you were Michael sibling, what would you have said? Yes Michael will come back? I don't think so.. You will protect your brother right? So like Purelove said WHO CARES WHAT JERMAINE SAID. LOOK AT ALL THE INVESTIGATIONS WE HAVE DONE IN THE LAST 2 YRS.. IF THIS IS NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS ... blessings to all.

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show all replies

• on: September 21, 2011, 03:48:34 PM
I think we should really fastened our seat belts, we will meet lots of bumpy roads  with this trial.. It may feel we are in Disney land, or Disney World  lolol/.. There will be lots of ups and downs.. a circus and like TS said a Kangaroo show... God help us all..

Michael Jackson

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show all replies

• on: November 27, 2011, 08:20:55 AM
Oh Yes I triple believe... Michael is alive , and kicking everyones a.s.s.e.s.  from a far. lolol/

Michael Jackson