GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Maybe I'll manage to go on after such a verdict but I will be very depressed...I just can not accept, like TMZ said:
"....For it all to end on June 25, 2009, with his sudden death at age 50 of a drug-induced cardiac arrest, just as he was coming out of a four-year reclusive period and rehearsing for a sold-out London concert "comeback" in July, seems uncommonly cruel and tragic "
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
 :cry: :cry:  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Ohh c'mon guys, why do I see sad faces again? Who cares if Jermaine said it won't bring Michael back. He says that there's no hoax and Michael is dead for real. Do we believe him? So why do we believe what he says about the trial and it won't bring Michael back?

Gina, it is not only TMZ who says these kind of things about Michael. he is still dead to the world and the family and TMZ are doing their parts perfectly. Remember all the clues TMZ gave to us but they need to feed the story and make it look like it is real. That's the reason why they make such articles.

Stay strong guys. There's nothing to lose faith. He will be back. He never left us alone tho but still we will see him in flesh and bone. Just BELIEVE it and it will happen. Hugs for you all.
  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe...the trial will come and go...a few months.  Be finished by the end of the year.  Maybe "the trial won't bring Michael back" because it won't.  Whether or not Murray goes free may not be the reason to return.  It may be a chapter in the hoax is all.  I'd say, if Murray goes to jail, it will be a short time if he even goes to a REAL jail and not just a set it anyplace at all.  If he goes free...??  I just thing Jermaine didn't lie and it's a clue.  The trial won't bring Michael back.  He'll be back before, during or after, of course, but NOT because of the trial.  So, the trial isn't the cusp of the hoax as we'd wanted to presume. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have never been completely sure that Murray is a 100% good guy in the hoax.  If he goes to prison,  after all has been alleged by him during these months, then I’m willing to accept that my uncertainties were right on and he sadly deserves to be there.  Not for killing Michael as he has contended all along that he didn’t, but for being a part of the plan to ensure that Michael would be rendered unable to fulfill his contractual obligations, be it by force or desparation.  I have felt that Murray inadvertently became a part of an elaborate, deceitful scheme and possibly did not know to what extent his servics would be required until he got his work plan.   However, due to his financial situation he was helpless to follow his orders and made virtually a puppet to do as he was told.  I still believe even if Murray goes to jail, possibly for a lesser charge, that Michael got away. /white flag/

Sometimes, I actually feel a little sorry for Murray.  I do believe that he once was an upstanding member of his little community.  I can imagine that he many days feels like he wants to kick his own ass for not having taken a more professional look at what must have seemed the opportunity of a lifetime.  Had he done so, his life too would surely have taken a different more honorable turn.  Money or the temptation of having more than you’ve ever dreamed, can most times make us do foolish things.  Murray learned the hard way. respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

curls

Oh dear, hesouttamylife, I wonder if I've been following the same hoax as you!  Respectfully, can I ask if you really believe the scenario you've just outlined?  I think I'll leave it at that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Stay strong guys, we have have come too far to throw in the towel now, even if Dr Murray goes to jail I will still believe Michael is still alive, everything is way to weird to believe otherwise.

Hold on tight now, its going to be a bumpy ride and no mistake.   bangbang

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes I do.  From day one.  I respect other opinions and look at them from every point of view.  However, I still have my own gut feeling.  I could verty well be wrong.  Actually I wold welcome it.  But as of this day, yes absolutely, I feel this is a real possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

i think if Murray goes to jail then mj passed away
1)because i think mj wouldn't make a person go through jail for the hoax
and
2)im pretty sure you cant go to jail for killing Michael Joseph Jackson (Fake Identity)
so he would've had to have killed the Michael Joe Jackson
but i think that as soon as a verdict is to be read mj will announce himself alive right before it! moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have never stopped believing that Michael had to fake his death because his real life was in danger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

curls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes I do.  From day one.  I respect other opinions and look at them from every point of view.  However, I still have my own gut feeling.  I could verty well be wrong.  Actually I wold welcome it.  But as of this day, yes absolutely, I feel this is a real possibility.

I have never stopped believing that Michael had to fake his death because his real life was in danger.

So the idea of MJ spending years planning his death hoax doesn't fit into your theory at all, you think it was a last minute 'escape', he was in danger, yet he still managed and wanted to plant inconsistencies and clues to point to him 'escaping'?  I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one, my friend!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have heard Michael say in interviews years before this hoax that he was tired of doing concerts and that he would some day like to do other things in the business and otherwisely. There are many clues along the way that he wanted to “get away”.  But I don’t think he had set June 25 to be the day.  I think that circumstances surrounding him and this concert made him have to get away sooner than later.  What thoes circumstances were to a science, I cannot say.  But I do feel it was serious and life changing. /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

IWantYouBack

I have heard Michael say in interviews years before this hoax that he was tired of doing concerts and that he would some day like to do other things in the business and otherwisely. There are many clues along the way that he wanted to “get away”.  But I don’t think he had set June 25 to be the day.  I think that circumstances surrounding him and this concert made him have to get away sooner than later.  What thoes circumstances were to a science, I cannot say.  But I do feel it was serious and life changing. /white flag/

I totally agree with you. I personally think someone or a group of people threatened his family because in those voicemails he said, "I'm afriad for my life and for my children. We're being stalked. I found a place that I like and I want to be away for a while" in 2008, so I think he has been planning this for at the most 2 years. I personally think SOME of the inconsistencies are small loop-holes and mess-ups during the hoax that we weren't supposed to truly find while others were purposely left by Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

all4loveandbelieve

I would like to thank purelove to open this thread. I have seen so many people losing faith it is incredible. I also have seen so many new members joining this forum, welcome all.. This means more and more none believers are becoming believers. Now even if Murray is going to jail, does it occur to you that maybe Michael knew he wanted to kill him and got help from someone to fake his death? Murray thinks Michael really died? This is one scenario. The other scenario is Murray is innocent, and yes Michael has a great wonderful soul he will not let an innocent man go to  jail. Either way we should not lose faith, nor hope. Michael is alive and well. Now as for Jermaine saying my brother will never come back or it will not bring him back, if you were Michael sibling, what would you have said? Yes Michael will come back? I don't think so.. You will protect your brother right? So like Purelove said WHO CARES WHAT JERMAINE SAID. LOOK AT ALL THE INVESTIGATIONS WE HAVE DONE IN THE LAST 2 YRS.. IF THIS IS NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS ... blessings to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Wow - such an interesting (and loaded) question. Thank you for bringing this up because at some point we all need to face the truth of what we really beLIEve in our heart.

Yes, it's going to get very uncomfortable for us. It will take lots of faith (the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen).

From the bottom of my heart I beLIEve 100% that Michael is alive. Even in spite of Jermaine telling us there is no hoax.  It hasn't come solely because of TS, Front, or Back even though their pieces have been helpful. It's come from every day being on the Internet (and here on the forum) reading, searching, learning, listening, and watching it unfold before our eyes. It comes from thinking it through in my mind and forming my own opinions.

Will I still believe if Conrad Murray goes to jail? Well, there are no guarantees for sure of what will happen. I look at it this way - Dr Murray is probably not a real doctor but he could be an FBI or undercover agent that is using this as a cover to get inside the jail system. What jail will he go to if he's convicted? I'm not sure but we know that there are serious issues with innocent people being convicted of crimes they don't commit. We also know there is corruption within the jail system, and it seems like California justice system is majoring in corruption.

Or, maybe he's just a great actor. Like others have said, we aren't even sure he'll go to jail even if it's in the papers that he did. Remember when he supposedly was booked into jail when he turned himself in and then posted a $7500 bail yet when someone checked they not only found no record of him being booked but they also found a $0 amount of bail posted? Smoke and mirrors.

So, yes, I will still beLIEve even if he goes to jail because we don't know the full purpose of the hoax. I will continue to watch it unfold because I believe  this will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation. (Martin Luther King - August 28,1963)

Keep the faith and remain strong. Know what led you here and what has kept you here for so long. Have courage of conviction because we aren't crazy. Don't buy into the media lies. Read between the lines always.

Love and blessings to each of you  bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

Great post, voiceforthesilent!

Well, I don't think we can ever say, "Michael would never do this or that", because he likes doing the unexpected. Perhaps even while Murray's in prison, "reporters" can expose problems there. We know MJ will return with a BAM, but we just don't know how he's going to get there, and he wants to keep that his big suspenseful secret. Anything can happen. I trust MJ, TS and Front to drive that silly little truck of his with us in the back, safe and sound, in spite of not watching where he's going. mj_dance/

Bec
Michael didn't sing Keep The Faith to remind people about God n Jesus. He sang it for us... believers... 18 years ago. Keep it your anthem.

Yep!  Here's part of  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Believe in yourself no matter what it's gonna take
You can be a winner but you gotta keep the faith
Gon' keep it brother
You got

And when you think of trust
Does it lead you home?
To a place that you only dream of
When you're all alone

And you can go by feel
'Stead of circumstance
But the power's in believing