If Murray goes to prison,will you still believe?

• 3 Replies

Offline IWantYouBack

• Hoaxer
  • 17 year old singer. :)
    • Show all replies
    • Jenn Connor Official Website

Re: If Murray goes to prison,will you still believe?

• on: September 20, 2011, 02:42:14 PM
Ever since June 25, 2009, I have believed Michael is alive. However, from what I know of Michael, he is a sweet, loving, kind, and gentle person who would not let an innocent man go to prison. Nor would he tarnish an innocent man's image by making it look like he went to prison even if he's not actually there (Michael knows what that feels like - his image got tarnished even though he was 1000 % innocent). So, therefore, if Murray goes to jail I will probably lose my faith slowly but surely only because I truly believe that Michael would not let and innocent man go to prison or let his image get tarnished by Michael's fans, the media, and the public. I know we have found a lot in the past 2 years since Michael's "death", however, you never know. Maybe there are such things as coincidences, or maybe these clues were placed here for us to find by the people who planned to murder MJ, if he is actually dead, to stop us from finding out the real truth on who killed Michael. However, again, I will NEVER lose my faith unless Murray goes to jail. So, until then, I'm gonna keep watchin', see what goes down at this trial, and keep my faith until the judge's final decision! :D
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

Jenn singing Earth Song by Michael Jackson (LIVE) - YouTube

---------------

Jenn C

Offline IWantYouBack

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 20, 2011, 04:46:52 PM

@IWantYouBack, when I said this:

I think we need to be prepared for anything - Murray may be found guilty and appear to 'go to jail', but it won't necessarily mean he's really there.  ;)

I wasn't thinking that that would be the end of the story (Murray with tarnished reputation, even if not really in jail).

Do you think MJ has plans to 'come back' in some way?  I do, so when that happens, anything that has happened to Murray will automatically be eradicated!

And yes, LoveNeedsExpression, I'm sure Murray is being paid well for his part in all this, however far it eventually goes.

I knew what you meant, no worries. :) However, I do hope and think that Michael will eventually make a return, however, we don't know for sure. If Murray goes to jail, I am going to find it hard to think "Oh, well he's off to prison, but no worries, Michal is on his way back! So it's all going to be fine and dandy with Murray soon" because I don't know that for sure. I'm praying and hoping that is the case, but I just don't know. All I can go on is the information I have learned and gathered up until the day of the judge's final decision and unfortunately none of that information, for me, points to a 100 % FOR SURE comeback.

---------------

Jenn C

Offline IWantYouBack

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 20, 2011, 07:46:53 PM
I have heard Michael say in interviews years before this hoax that he was tired of doing concerts and that he would some day like to do other things in the business and otherwisely. There are many clues along the way that he wanted to “get away”.  But I don’t think he had set June 25 to be the day.  I think that circumstances surrounding him and this concert made him have to get away sooner than later.  What thoes circumstances were to a science, I cannot say.  But I do feel it was serious and life changing. /white flag/

I totally agree with you. I personally think someone or a group of people threatened his family because in those voicemails he said, "I'm afriad for my life and for my children. We're being stalked. I found a place that I like and I want to be away for a while" in 2008, so I think he has been planning this for at the most 2 years. I personally think SOME of the inconsistencies are small loop-holes and mess-ups during the hoax that we weren't supposed to truly find while others were purposely left by Michael.

---------------

Jenn C