PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
If Murray goes to prison,will you still believe?
September 20, 2011, 11:08:38 AM
The trial is going to begin soon and I wanted to ask this tough question. The recent news about the trial do not seem on Murray's side. The lost pharmacist is found and he is going to testify, Prince is going to testify too. So what if Murray goes to prison? Will you still believe Michael is alive?

I will believe no matter what. Even if I see Murray in prison, it means nothing. It can be a part of the plan and also it would make the BAM more surprising, and shocking to the world. So what I'm saying is, pls do not lose your hope whatever happens like TS says. Anything can happen. Remember everything we have found till today, be strong and keep your faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yesterday, exact the same question have crossed my mind. I will still believe but with doubts.... because I don't think that Michael wants a person to go to jail....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

Purelove I believe.  No matter what happens, I have faith.  This journey has been for a far greater reason than we will probably ever know.  But it is an adventure...a great adventure.  Two many clues, two many things add up, down and all around to be anything other than he is alive.  I truly believe he is no matter what.  If Murray goes to prison it will just be another piece of the puzzle.  Patience is very important.  But can be difficult somethings.  But I will not give up hope.  Take care, Love to All  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I believe strongly that this is a hoax court. That being said, if Murray "went" to prison, it would be part of the story line.

But wondering about this is a little like wondering what I would do if the sun explodes.

I do believe the road is going to get very bumpy for believers at the same time it gets a little smoother for the non-believers. I expect some attempt to recruit a few more of their numbers as the days pass. I also expect to be tested; the ultimate test awaits us.

Again I will say, I see a growing movement from believers to talk themselves out of believing. It's been a quiet undertone for months, and it's turning into a dull roar as of late.

I wish people would be honest with themselves, as then they could face their fears, cowgirl up, and soldier on. But until that happens they are doomed to the spiral of self doubt, self deception, and insecurity.

Michael didn't sing Keep The Faith to remind people about God n Jesus. He sang it for us... believers... 18 years ago. Keep it your anthem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Pure Love, i'm also stay believing nothing can get me out of that,  i have faith, what ever may happen in the future.  :),
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

I only could immagine that Michael is "Behind the mask" of Murray, and he takes off the mask before he has to go to jail ^^ and says

sooooo, you guys want an innocent man go to jail?

This would be very funny and schoking....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

I think we need to be prepared for anything - Murray may be found guilty and appear to 'go to jail', but it won't necessarily mean he's really there.  ;)

But before we get anywhere near that, the trial actually has to take place, and there's still time for another delay.  I'd rather get over that hurdle first!

And yes, whatever happens, I'll still believe!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBack

Ever since June 25, 2009, I have believed Michael is alive. However, from what I know of Michael, he is a sweet, loving, kind, and gentle person who would not let an innocent man go to prison. Nor would he tarnish an innocent man's image by making it look like he went to prison even if he's not actually there (Michael knows what that feels like - his image got tarnished even though he was 1000 % innocent). So, therefore, if Murray goes to jail I will probably lose my faith slowly but surely only because I truly believe that Michael would not let and innocent man go to prison or let his image get tarnished by Michael's fans, the media, and the public. I know we have found a lot in the past 2 years since Michael's "death", however, you never know. Maybe there are such things as coincidences, or maybe these clues were placed here for us to find by the people who planned to murder MJ, if he is actually dead, to stop us from finding out the real truth on who killed Michael. However, again, I will NEVER lose my faith unless Murray goes to jail. So, until then, I'm gonna keep watchin', see what goes down at this trial, and keep my faith until the judge's final decision! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

Everybody has they're price. Murray is exposed to 4 yrs max. With appeals and "good behavior" he'll be out in 2 1/2 yrs. If MJ says do a few yrs and I'll give you 10 million for your coperation. Most pple may not say "yes" right away, but I'm sure most may think about it for a while.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

@IWantYouBack, when I said this:

I think we need to be prepared for anything - Murray may be found guilty and appear to 'go to jail', but it won't necessarily mean he's really there.  ;)

I wasn't thinking that that would be the end of the story (Murray with tarnished reputation, even if not really in jail).

Do you think MJ has plans to 'come back' in some way?  I do, so when that happens, anything that has happened to Murray will automatically be eradicated!

And yes, LoveNeedsExpression, I'm sure Murray is being paid well for his part in all this, however far it eventually goes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sigh

I won't worry if he's found guilty. I'll see it as part of the scenario.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes , ill always believe! :mrgreen:
No matter what happens, nothing can destroy my faith after ALL THESE YEARS. ;)
I'll just believe it's part of the plan. Michael's in control.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

But before we get anywhere near that, the trial actually has to take place, and there's still time for another delay.  I'd rather get over that hurdle first!

And yes, whatever happens, I'll still believe!

Perfectly said curls. Even if we see him going into the jail, it doesn't mean that he is going into the jail for real. Like Michael's death is not real, like the court is not real, the prison doesn't need to be real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBack

@IWantYouBack, when I said this:

I wasn't thinking that that would be the end of the story (Murray with tarnished reputation, even if not really in jail).

Do you think MJ has plans to 'come back' in some way?  I do, so when that happens, anything that has happened to Murray will automatically be eradicated!

And yes, LoveNeedsExpression, I'm sure Murray is being paid well for his part in all this, however far it eventually goes.

I knew what you meant, no worries. :) However, I do hope and think that Michael will eventually make a return, however, we don't know for sure. If Murray goes to jail, I am going to find it hard to think "Oh, well he's off to prison, but no worries, Michal is on his way back! So it's all going to be fine and dandy with Murray soon" because I don't know that for sure. I'm praying and hoping that is the case, but I just don't know. All I can go on is the information I have learned and gathered up until the day of the judge's final decision and unfortunately none of that information, for me, points to a 100 % FOR SURE comeback.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

MissG

If Murray goes to jail, it would not be for killing Michael.

Jermaine said that even of Murray goes to jail, that won´t bring Michael back  :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal