Good media coverage of FBI files ITS GOOD PLEASE LOOK

• 34 Replies

Offline B-LIEves

• Hoaxer
LMAO. I couldn't help but post! :lol:

If anyone needs some fish, I live near, not one, but TWO lakes! I'll supply the artillery!  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline angelshadow

• Hoaxer
That's good :!:
we need a supply :D

Offline teensy

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "B-LIEves"
LMAO. I couldn't help but post! :lol:

If anyone needs some fish, I live near, not one, but TWO lakes! I'll supply the artillery!  :lol:

I can help too! I'm by the Great Lakes! That's 6 lakes!! Plenty of wet fish!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Another_Part_of_Me

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
If nothing has been done by MJs 1 yr death anniversary we need to start a protest against the authorities, media, and we need to do it on a world wide scale in MJs name..
Lets Burn newspapers , TVs, protest in the name of MJ with his music playing in the background... Make a point..

WE DONT HAVE TO TAKE IT!!!!!

That would be FUNfreakingTASTIC!!!! :D
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

Offline q0txciityl0ve

• Hoaxer
if all these "Michael-is-a-molester" people still cannot see his innocence from these FBI files, then that is just sad.
there is nothing more blind than a person who is not willing to see.
there is nothing more deaf than a person who is not willing to hear.

people will be stubborn, unfortunately.
it is okay, though. Michael is a mighty strong man. God granted him strength all these years.

the arabian nights

I think that MJ or his estate should seek financial compensation for the malicious prosecution, loss of reputation, legal costs (which have not in total been paid as i understand it) etc.

I think that the media should now stop mentioning the false allegations every time they mention his name.

Offline EarthSong

• Hoaxer
Looks like all is going according to plan, this should help with MJ's vindication! I am sure this is part of the plan, to bring Michael's reputation back, and it's working! Yay!

Offline Ninanina

• Hoaxer
I can't believe Brian Oxman says he didn't know about any FBI involvement!?
In June I read on a German website, that FBI was involved in the child molestation trial and that was an old article - I think from 2006/07.

Offline fordtocarr

• Hoaxer
How can they prosecute when Michael is NOT dead?  They will just let it go...unsolved...inconclusive...let it die down...forget...like a lot of other celebrities have done....just sit back and wait...like Michael is doing.

the arabian nights

don't really see why his estate can't bring a civil case, the losses may not be quanitifiable at this stage, he had gone through hell, personal photographs, inspections, personal data being released, reputation ruined, his name forever it would seem linked and even now linked with the falsehoods, the media always mention it and by doing so they continue the falsehoods.

There was never any evidence. A case was pushed forward without evidence, the US is a litigious country i hear ? i just think compensation is due and well over due?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal