You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
do you guys agree that the eye makeup or eyelid colour on DD on LKL looks heavier than at other times? i think DD on LKL is MJ. the MJ eye tattooing gives it away for me personally..

also when he said the words 'criminal he is a criminal' and the later the words 'mother' all i could hear was MJ. sent shudders down my spine.

The eye make-up! I hadn't even paid attention to that yet, but yes, his eye make up does look very dark... like tattoed.

And he does say these words EXACTLY like MJ! Not only his voice is almost identical but also his accent...

IMO he resembles MJ more than the major in Ghosts. And that is MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When asked about the first time he met Michael, 'Dave Dave' begins by saying it took place at Encino...then he drifts for a bit...and when he returns to the 'first time' meeting, he says it was at Neverland.  He could be talking about 2 different meetings...one at Encino and one at Neverland...but they were talking about the 'first' meeting (not to mention the 'details' flow through--i.e. his mother kept the 'first' meeting a secret/surprise).

I don't know about you guys...but I could live to be 103 (with bouts of alzheimers) and I will never forget where I was the day Mike 'died'.  If I had ever been lucky and blessed enough to actually meet Michael...there's NO way I'd get 'tripped up' about where that meeting took place.  But Mike, on the other hand, has met SO many fans and admirers...that it probably would be something he could 'trip up' on...even if rehearsed.

I believe DD on LKL is Mike.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Andrea

I was talking to a guy at work and he had NO CLUE about Michael still being alive or any hoax going on whatsoever.  I showed him the Dave Dave interview on his phone and you should've seen the way his eyes bugged out of his head when "Dave" started talking.  I don't know if he's fully convinced but it was definitely entertaining for me to see his reaction.

I do believe that Michael was Dave Dave for that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

MJ's bodyguards when interviewed on TV said he used to like to dress up as burns victims.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

The eyes tell it... Remember the photo from Jermaine's book that recently popped up???  ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Yeah... if that's not Michael Jackson then I'm a black man (and I'm totally a white girl hahahaha)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal