No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

I have mixed feelings about this Dave Dave guy... he reminds me a lot of Michael Jackson. His voice and mannerisms just seem so alike. He also turns his head a little bit to the left or right, and the way he says 'yup' in the beginning and 'this and that' sounds so Michaelish... but I'm not sure this is Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

At this point, every opinion about Dave Dave is valid. However, I do disagree with your reasoning for believing it wasn't Michael Jackson. For instance, I believe Michael is indeed a very good actor, and wouldn't good acting entail paying attention to and executing particular body language ESPECIALLY when playing a role while presumbably dead?  lolol/ Also, the fingers are obviously disfigured, but if this were a role played in a "regular" movie, prosthetic body parts could and would be used, and it's not like MJ wouldn't have the resources to make that happen. Just my two cents!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

finfinTopic starter

I actually think that CJB cannot commit to agreeing/considering  MJ is alive because his large, regular non believer audience would object strongly. Interesting tho' that he admitted to having goosebumps about Dave Dave's voice  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

How does it explain that the real Dave, Dave has blue green eyes, and his neck has burn scars.. This Dave Dave has brown eyes and no burn scars on his neck.. Something is off here.. I think he is Michael..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I can't see the vid you posted because I'm on my phone. But if that is Dave Dave on the LKL interview, in my personal opinion, that is 100000% MJ. Same voice, mannerisms, eyes (brown not green). Yeah, that's MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I never realized how much like Michael he sounds.  Plus those eyes in those glasses so reminds me of the Mayor’s in Ghost.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJ was Dave Dave for one day. Fake hands, burn scars, even gestures can be duplicated. But MJ could not hide his soft spoken soul. Outside of the eyes, which are dark brown and not green, and the voice, DD isn't this sweet, soft spoken person. He's kind of wild guy, with interesting tats, and a kind edgy personailty. DD on LKL and the one at the memorial was quiet, and very humble.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

he said that his hands are from a burned victim. Yes I agree, but they can always use Prosthetic Make-Up and reproduce a hand with few fingers.
Check this youtube video, they do not show the fingers per say, but close enough, they can do lots of diguising.. Remember the eyes do not lie.. Even in Ghost the mayor, look deep into the eyes you know it is Michael all along.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

There is always the possibility that Dave Dave on LKL was in fact Dave Dave portraying Michael with a purpose. I remember sitting on the couch when that came on and of course as usual I was multitasking and when he started to speak I looked up. It's always possible that Dave Dave was asked to do his part and cause people to raise an eyebrow and question. There were a few things in the very beginning that did this, some caught on (hoaxers) and some didn't (non-hoaxers). I think this subject can go right beside the 'This Is It MJ' debate. There are those that are going to be on either side of it's him it's not, then there are those (myself included) that think even if we know, we really have no idea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Thank you for sharing this with us. I find this analysis very interesting and especially the closed-minded comments from some on that youtube channel. It's amazing to me that some think that because his hands look burned that he can not be Michael.

I know this has been a hot topic in the past. But this is the first thing that made me start to wonder what was going on. As I've said before I believed Michael had died and I was extremely heartbroken even though I did not consider myself a fan at the time. But when I saw this on TV I immediately did a double take.

I believe I could do a better analysis than this guy did.  My take is that Miko also started laughing more than once and in order to cover himself he started drinking from his cup. Even when this interview first aired, before DD started talking, I though Miko was a little too happy.

This guys says DD seems to be telling the truth regarding his stories. Doesn't he think Michael knows the story or feels the same way? of course he does. But you could tell that he struggled to give Michael too much credit and that for me was the clincher in what he said. In fact, he said Michael never paid for any of the surgeries but I believe I read that he did.

The clincher for me has always been the eyes. I will never ever believe it was the real DD on LKL that day.

Blessings.
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 11:50:22 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

I believe this is Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

do you guys agree that the eye makeup or eyelid colour on DD on LKL looks heavier than at other times? i think DD on LKL is MJ. the MJ eye tattooing gives it away for me personally..

also when he said the words 'criminal he is a criminal' and the later the words 'mother' all i could hear was MJ. sent shudders down my spine.

Regarding using the word 'criminal' That is exactly what he would say and how he would refer to him. It is reminiscent of how he has referred to others, D.A, Tabloids, etc. and just the body language, especially when he was saying that line, and how he repeated it and was indignant, you could hear the injustice in his tone, that was so michaelesque.

Also, I think that DD / MJ looks nervous. The way he shifts in his chair reminds me of when martin bashir was asking michael the hard hitting questions at the end of his stupid documentary. When michael was getting upset, nervous and agitated, his body language there, reminds me of DD's body language on LKL. Only slightly... but if you look back at that, is somehow does remind of you of this body language too...

love you mj.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

My opinion is that this guy, though good at what he does, underestimates Michael's acting ability. MJ knows fully how to place himself emotionally into the role he's playing. Plus the fact is that MJ did actually have a relationship with DD and various memories with him that would enable his body language to appear that he is telling the truth. The popping eyes is a dead give away for me--just like MJ's eyes did sometimes.  He didn't comment on Miko's actions much though. I thought his averted eyes showed unease with perhaps deception/acting. I'm wondering if the extra broad shoulders hide mechanics for fake hands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The eyes do it for me.

I also think the jacket was far too large to try to make him look like a bigger build, but it sort of looks like a kid trying on his dad's suit.

It's such a shame there are not more 'real' Dave Dave videos to compare him to.  /pull hair/

I also agree that he would have been trying to have a different body language to normal, he is very clever and would have been careful not to make it too obvious.

Didn't I also read that he didn't get his story of their first meeting perfectly straight? I would have thought Dave Dave would have remembered it correctly, but perhaps Michael wouldn't have as he's met so many sick children over the years.

In all I lean towards it being likely to be Michael.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions