~Souza~Topic starter

Just came to mind: what if the ark is simply the barer of the truth? (we're taking over, we have the truth) We have been discussing many people who seem to have a hidden agenda even though they preach to spread nothing but the truth? (Alex Jones, Wikileaks etc.) Could they be the fake arks? Is that why we will know the true ark when we see/hear it?

Okay, I gotta run for work. I will think about it some more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Im_convinced, interesting point of view, about Jesus being the Ark. Yet I really don't see Jesus coming back, there is just something in my mind that blocks that possibility, since it was made so very clear that Jesus was a human being.

I have to think about this some more, will get back to this tonight.

Souza  WTF?? ?
The whole New Testament exists because of Jesus.
If we take the Bible as truth, we must take it all as truth, not only parts of it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

The problem is that there are so many stories of the ark that it is not easy, but if no one having seen as it is said to have, for example these measures As exact:

The Ark of the Covenant had a cubic capacity of 5,625 elbows or 3,575 cm. cubic, which multiplied by 100 is equivalent to the duration of a Hebrew year or distance nímina there from Earth to the Moon in its perigee.
 The total area would be 19.6 elbows or equivalent to 12.458.936 cm. whose turnover in million equals the diameter of the Earth, or the equivalent to the Area of the Tabernacle (1906,96 cubic cm) to divide it between 100. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OFF TOPIC : I know this is the last place to discuss Bieber, but something has been nagging me throughout, so since this thread also talks about Michael and Jesus here is something trivial.

2010 American Music Awards - Justin thanks Michael Jackson
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvBfDL1smhs[/youtube]
(starts at 1:10) I want to thank Michael Jackson, because without Michael Jackson, none of us would be here. So thank you so much.

2011 Video Music Awards - Justin thanks Jesus
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSwjrZUlzbg[/youtube]
I just want to say thank you so much, not only to God but to Jesus, because you know, I wouldn't be here without him. He has really blessed me. He has put me in this position. So I want to say thank you so much.

Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 01:08:55 PM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Wow, so interesting. Need to read once again!

My interpretation of it it´s very simple:

-Ark burried and sealed somewhere, the same with Michael´s gold casket
-Ark contains the 10 commandments, May be Michael´s gold casket has some documents in it
-The disciples waited for Jesus and have been spreading his word in seach of truth. We are doing the same. Michael is our Jesus. We wait for his come back and mean time we search for truth and spread the message.
-Jesus was loved first and crucified after by his people, and the same happened to MJ.

There are some paralells but Michael is not the next messiah.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
To me, Michael seems like the Jesus figure of our time.  The age of aquarius that is coming.  Jesus of Nazareth was over 2000 years ago in order to give messages to people at the start of the age of Pisces.  When they said Jesus was coming back I don't think they meant in the same exact physical body.  That body can't be maintained for 2000 or more years.  I think they meant the spirit or light body of Jesus.   In other words we have a second coming but he/she can look like an ordinary person.  We don't know what he/she would look like.  I think we have to go by how they act and what they do and say etc.  Also I think there may be an ark with holy tablets etc. but we won't know the real one.   The ark could also be a person who has the truth.  To me this is more important.  That real prophet/messiah/messenger would know what is real and what is fake.  I am hoping we well know it by our hearts.  All of our hearts have led us here.  Everything to me points in the direction of Michael.  It it started a very long time before the death hoax and it all makes sense.    One thing that confuses me is the difference between ArchAngel michael and Jesus and the son of man.  How are they different or are they the same ?  Archangel michael seems to be a warrior/fighter and Jesus more like a teacher.  Maybe the angel will be there at the same time as the messiah ????????  Some confusion.   What do you think ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJINkbxM0VA[/youtube]

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Love4Michael

Thanks for posting that BeTheChange.  I've been enjoying that series/channel for quite a while now and think it's fantastic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
so BetheChange, Are you thinking that Michael is ArchAngel Michael ?   The Warrior Angel ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

son

Im_convinced, interesting point of view, about Jesus being the Ark. Yet I really don't see Jesus coming back, there is just something in my mind that blocks that possibility, since it was made so very clear that Jesus was a human being.

I have to think about this some more, will get back to this tonight.

Souza  WTF?? ?
The whole New Testament exists because of Jesus.
If we take the Bible as truth, we must take it all as truth, not only parts of it.

Seconded, Jesus' authority comes from his divine Nature. That's abundantly apparent when the New Testament is read. When you eliminate Jesus' divine nature (by saying he was just a human and Michael Jackson can take on the position of Messiah/Christ) you basically eliminate the whole foundation by which a Messiah can rule (by Christian standards at least).
If Michael is trying to build himself into the next Christ (which I doubt) than woe unto him: As Jesus himself says in Matthew 24:24,
"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
Unless you're suggesting Michael is divine some how, which actually contradicts what he said on the issue.

@Don'twalkaway

Technically, if I'm not mistaken, Jehovah's Witnesses believe Jesus is the Archangel Michael (ordinarily I would contest that but it actually fits with what I've been saying). It's their way of interpreting Jesus' unique more than human nature. In a sense in the development of Christianity their was conflicting views on the unique nature of Jesus but all of the differing factions more or less agreed that Jesus was more than a human and more than a Prophet. The council of Nicea established Jesus as fully God and fully man but there was no significant movement in early Christianity that contended that Jesus was merely a man (a part from what the critics of the faith stated with contempt.)

I guess it's possible for MJ to be some sort of prophetic forerunner to the Jesus' second coming (don't quote me on that though). I think the religious aspect of the hoax theory is a detour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have always believed that Michael Jackson was sent here to do Godly things.  And he did.  From early childhood he always recognized the importance of God and children.  He never faltered from that premise.  His life was not his to lead.  He was guided by a higher power.

…and a child shall lead them.

Scripture says that during the Millennium, David will be the prince, king on Earth. Scripture says he will feed the people and be their shepherd. Scripture says, a little child shall lead them during this time of peace. (sounds familiar)   God has been known to put the same spirit into different people.  Is it possible that someone with the SPIRIT of David will rule as king on Earth during the Millennium? I believe so.

And I will come again and receive you unto myself. 

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming [Greek, parousia], and of the end of the world? The Greek word translated "coming" is parousia. It really means “presence".  The Scriptures show that the first stage of our Lord's parousia, presence, will be secret.  That he will come like a theif in the night, doing his tidings secretly.  Didn’t Michael do that?  People will at first be unaware of who he is, but those who are not blinded by the light of him, will know him.  (Michael was the light of the world)  Only later, (perhpas now during his gone) others will become aware.  When he returns EVERY eye will see him.  And those who are not so full of themselves will recognize him.  One of the first evidences of Christ's parousia, presence, will appear in the nominal church heavens. It translates to this:   When we see a wholesale attack by leaders in the churches on the divine inspiration of the Bible, and ministers falling from a spiritual condition to a political or social gospel, then we know that Christ has returned. That’s happening NOW.

Matthew 24:30, 31 "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven; and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, (the world mourned this great loss)  and they shall see the [blink]Son of man[/blink] coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels (US) respect/ with a great sound of a trumpet,(sybolizes a proclamation of truth) and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." The angels or messengers used by our Lord in this harvest gathering will be such messengers as he has used in his service throughout this age—earthly servants, begotten of his holy Spirit, "new creatures" in Christ Jesus.

all of the above fits Michael to a tee.  I’ve always considered him a God-send bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Good point Hesoutofmylife.  Maybe he was trying to say he is someone with the spirit of David ?????  Did you see all the pictures from SimPattyk ?  Look on the thread, New Jesus-Mark My Words.    There are paintings of michael as David, but there are also ones of him as an egyptian god, and Bacchus and him wearing a Renaiisance costume.  Maybe his spirit can be many forms throughout time ?????  This also goes along with the poem "Are you listening".  He was talking about immortality because he is a flux of energy playing hide and seek and taking different forms.

What we should do is find out when these figures lived in history and put them on a time line. It seems that he is starting with the egyptians and then showing different parts of history.  Maybe the same spirit is in the bodies of these different people.  Maybe you can remember past lives ?????   Maybe I'm thinking too much and the pictures were just meant to show different parts of history ??????  But it all goes together with the poem and other things.    What do you all think ? 

This reminds me of the movie from the seventies "Close Encounters of the Third Kind",  I was a kid then but I remember seeing the people making mountains out of everything.  Actually building mountains from anything even their mashed potatoes.   It was a clue and they were trying to figure out what was going on.  And they kept hearing four tones and then a fifth one repeated three times.  And then when the spacehip landed and the aliens came out at the end it gave the same sound.  I don't remember what happened with the mountain.  I think people in the neighborhood even built hills and mountains in their yards.      /cook/
I keep feeling like I am in that movie and we are all trying to figure out the clues and build our mountains but actually they're watching us.    "They're here".

Love to All       
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

paula-c

IS THE ARK OF THE COVENANT WILL BE DISCLOSED SOON?

Posted on  April 1, 2011 

So says the patriarch of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church prior to a meeting with Pope Benedict in Rome 16.

The Patriarch has met with Pope Benedict XVI, Abuna Paulos confessed that tell the Pope thinks he holds the fate of humanity.

"The Ark of the Covenant - reaffirms Pauolos - found in Ethiopia for many centuries. Patriarch confesses that he has seen with his own eyes as he just a very select few have seen so far.

This is the official announcement, the ark is in Ethiopia, and will be revealed his secret and shown to the world, will be the revelation of the millennium, and was released at the Hotel Aldrovandi in Rome by the Patriarch, along with Prince Makonnen Haile Selassie Aklile Berhan, and the Duke Amedeo D'Aosta in Rome.

According to some scholars, the Ark was stolen from Jerusalem by the son of King Solomon and taken to Axum, regarded as the Jerusalem of Ethiopia.

A few weeks ago was released around the world the news that this would have been seen by a journalist (not revealed the name of this journalist.) It was, then, when the Patriarch decided to "make known once and for all the world the truth" to teach the wooden box and gold, with the Tablets of the Law of God. The Patriarch has considered that the time has come finally close this chapter.

Already started the countdown to finally be revealed the mystery of the sacred Ark of the Covenant, capable, according to legend, releasing bursts of divine light whose rays can burn anyone.

On Friday press conference was officially announced, this was possible through the collaboration of Paul Salerno, Prince collaborator and journalist Antonio Parisi.

Note:
There is no doubt that this is a show, being that the staging of this play is being in the Vatican, and if this "noble" city is tucked into this then we can say that this is part of the deception pointing to the wonders and miracles to deceive the world that after passing his ecumenical movement overall policy and they're up to is that we can not deny that this is all very suspicious now that all are doing to make this statement out in conjunction with the next encyclical of Benedict XVI addresses the issue of the economic crisis and the need for nations to adopt natural law (Catholic Catechism) as a regulator of global economic policies of nations, and more, where he now is being promoted to this pope as a prophet who knew from the past to anticipate economic and social crisis we find ourselves because of failure to implement religion in all political, social and economic force in this world.

Who says especially this network of deceit and machinations?, Because as we saw yesterday, everything points towards God's elect, that is its people and its remnant as this is all part of the deployment of the wonders and lying wonders that make false Christs and false prophets as authentic. In the last post I showed how this interfaith alliance that will result in the triple alliance of apocalypse 16:13.14, but did not show to whom the message is addressed, and leave it unfinished to show you today.

Behold, I come like a thief. (Dire warnings of Jesus, because it will surprise everyone).

Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see their vergüenza.-Revelation 16:15

That is the warning and the blessing, not for those who are reading this during the plagues, but for those who are reading this now, and are taking supplies to any of this surprise you because the message is directly connected with the message to Laodicea , which translated into our language means "The People of Judgement."

Because thou sayest, I am rich, I have prospered, and I have need of nothing: and knowest not that thou art wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked. -Rev 3:17

I have to say no because of our first parents who were naked, sadly history recorded in Genesis 3, reminds us that happens to us when we pay attention to the fumes coming out of breath mephitic Dragon, and the Lord has warned us that this anger cheating the world and we all fall into the trap of the wonders to deploy in the eyes of all.

Many know that the "Ark of the Covenant" appears, it will be a highlight where the law of God will be invalidated, specifically when the Sunday law is accepted worldwide and that return the papacy lost supremacy in the world.

The precious record of the law was placed in the ark of the testament and is still there, hidden and safe from the human family. But at the time appointed by God, He will bring those tablets of stone to be a witness before the world against the disobedience of His commandments and against the idolatrous worship of a counterfeit Sabbath .- Manuscript 122, 1901, Bible Commentary, vol. 1, 1123.

God will show the world evidence that it exists and be accompanied by the power of the Holy Spirit under the loud cry, it will show the world his "Law" twice, the first time he will do under the seventh trumpet (Rev. 11 : 19) as the last chance for those who have not decided yet the mark of the beast, and the second time will make on the occasion of the coming of Christ that the wicked will understand under what standard is being judged the world.

Then appears in the sky a hand holding two tables of stone folded upon each other. The prophet says: "We denounce the heavens his justice, because God is the judge" [Ps 50: 6]. That holy law, God's righteousness, that amid thunder and flame was proclaimed from Sinai as the guide of life, is now revealed to men as the norm of the trial. The hand opens the tables, which are seen the precepts of the Decalogue as inscribed in letters of fire. The words are so plain that all can read. Memory is aroused, the darkness of superstition and heresy of all the spirits disappear, and God's ten words, brief, readable and full of authority, are presented in the light of all the inhabitants of the earth.-CS 697 (1911).

This time will be terrible for the human race when you have to give account to the Creator for their acts of rebellion, and from those who let the devil fool you because I can assure you that we are entering the prophesied time and I hope in the Lord that we can all collect oil for our lamps now before it's too late.

May the Lord bless and protect you from all evil, who sends his angels to his feet do not face any stones on the narrow road of salvation.

It may be to this interpretation referred to TS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Be very careful about anything being presented by the Catholic church (vatican), and government, and world organizations such as the United Nations, etc.  Certain parties have been trying to deceive us forever.   Don't believe anything without proof.   That's just my recommendation. argue/        Analyze everything because there are many lies and deceptions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

T
Be very careful about anything being presented by the Catholic church (vatican), and government, and world organizations such as the United Nations, etc.  Certain parties have been trying to deceive us forever.   Don't believe anything without proof.   That's just my recommendation. argue/        Analyze everything because there are many lies and deceptions.
The first ushering in of the Milleneum is prophesized to have its root in the church.  So I agree with you.  False prophets are many in the last days.  And God have we seen them in abundance of late.  And the church is the most powerful branch of government. /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions