~Souza~

Re: You Are Not Alone
September 18, 2011, 09:15:54 AM
I will post all my thoughts on the book after I am done reading (and I am crying from laughter most of the time, being at chapter 8 at the moment), but this is something I had to post to see if anyone else caught this. Jermaine kept saying in the book that Michael was born in 1958, but in chapter 8 (Kobo ebook page 92 of 121), there is this quote fueling again my theory that he was born in 1960, not 1958:

"It dated from 1977. Michael was 17 years old."

He could have been 18 at the youngest in 1977, going on 19, but NOT 17. Honest mistake, just like Jermaine made an honest mistake with The Jacksons - An American Dream where Katherine was pregnant of Michael in 1959?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 25, 2011, 08:43:56 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay, I am sorry if this has been posted, but I did not read the thread yet because I want to finish the book first. I'm at chapter 2 on Kobo Ebook, page 10 of 114 and I have no clue which page that is in the hard copy, but Jermaine is talking about changing Michael's diapers. At the end of one of the paragraphs, he put something there, in italic (at least in the ebook): "Don't worry. Michael's okay. Michael's okay."

the way it's been put there speaks volumes to me.

Okay, back to the book

@Jermaine: I love it so far!

Yes Souza the BOOK it's wonderful and for everyone who wants to read it it's FREE NOW.I'm happy to tell you, all my friends that the book is now on JETZY ,enjoy!!!!!

-THINK IT,SEE IT BELIEVE IT,MAKE IT HAPPEN-!!!!!!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

September 26, 2011, 10:17:50 PM
Okay...I'm just about to start chapter 13 and I have to say I'm lovin' this book. In fact I keep finding key words and lines from Front's posts peppered all through it /woohoo/ Like a companion book containing cliff notes to the cryptic. .
I've been laughing out loud while reading too. From the DaveDave tie in with  pole position  all the way to MJ being fascinated by what was being said - a hearing aide to amplify people's distant conversations and whispers- allowing him to eavesdrop. A spectacle that keeps you guys fascinated for hours Jermaine? Yes, life is a mind game 8-) and I believe you are absolutely right that Michael is the smartest thinker outside the box at any table. Thanks for the loaded line about 'collectively' failing to understand the distinction between creative brilliance and literal meaning placed in the strategic setting of religious interpretational contexts. Brilliant...just brilliant. end game...chess moves...blowin' smoke up our asses....never a truer description than this line....Michael's unique association with people he called his Soldiers of LOVE.  /bravo/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

titania

September 27, 2011, 04:09:46 AM
I hope the book is waiting for me when I get home later today! I am so excited by all that you guys have shared here, including all the comments, that I am ready to jump out of my skin! ;) :shock: :!: geek/

So Dave Dave and Pole position have a mention? I have always had a soft spot for DaveDave as he was the guy that really REALLY turned me into a beLIEver way back in early October 2009.And of course pole position was a huge clue- it meant that MJ was one step ahead!

Now if I close my eyes I feel that I am not alone- because there is Michael Jackson giving me a tap on my shoulder! bow/

I guess my beauty sleep will take a toll for the worse once I get my hands on said book! I will of course Put the Blame on Jermaine! /cook/

Titania
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 04:11:25 AM by titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

RK

September 27, 2011, 04:22:21 AM
So Dave Dave and Pole position have a mention?
Just the word poleposition used in a sentence about MJ and Jermaine.  But I could hear MJ as Dave Dave saying it in my head when reading. Clue within a clue wrapped up in a book. Maybe that's what Rita Hayworth was singing. Put the blame on Maine not Mame. Jermaine did make a point of saying that was the nickname that Susan de Plasse[spelling?] gave him from the motown days. [just kidding]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

September 27, 2011, 04:59:51 AM
Okay...I'm just about to start chapter 13 and I have to say I'm lovin' this book. In fact I keep finding key words and lines from Front's posts peppered all through it /woohoo/ Like a companion book containing cliff notes to the cryptic. .
I've been laughing out loud while reading too. From the DaveDave tie in with  pole position  all the way to MJ being fascinated by what was being said - a hearing aide to amplify people's distant conversations and whispers- allowing him to eavesdrop. A spectacle that keeps you guys fascinated for hours Jermaine? Yes, life is a mind game 8-) and I believe you are absolutely right that Michael is the smartest thinker outside the box at any table. Thanks for the loaded line about 'collectively' failing to understand the distinction between creative brilliance and literal meaning placed in the strategic setting of religious interpretational contexts. Brilliant...just brilliant. end game...chess moves...blowin' smoke up our asses....never a truer description than this line....Michael's unique association with people he called his Soldiers of LOVE.  /bravo/

can you give a few examples, please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

September 27, 2011, 06:01:30 AM
 I've been reading it online at Jetzi's while waiting for my copy in the post, so this'll  be from the few words I scratched down as reading. I encourage you to read it yourself at the link applehead provided. This is all I jotted down and it's a mixed bag.
Believe in the happy ending
I was seated behind Michael the whole time, as I have been from the start
His routine is like clockwork, organized like some backstage itinerary
All for one and one for all
View him as a human being- imperfect - complex - fallible. Someone very different from his external image
Michael was the driver
The storm clouds and thunder of Joe's whippings
The strategy of wait and reveal
Leave them in suspense like a movie- get them curious and when they're hooked, get them overexcited...then, when the mood is right - reveal
Whenever we looked at each other, we always felt home
He always viewed his fan base as peripheral friends
Michael was fascinated by what was being said- especially when he heard his name being mentioned. Michael was born nosey. He wanted to invent a hearing aide to amplify people's distant conversations and whispers- allowing him to eavesdrop. It was a spectacle to us and kept us fascinated for many an hour
A chase for pole position first thing each morning
On one hand- he loved being a cartoon character that belonged in another world
Cartoon Michael perched in a tree reading a green book- the secret of life
He called the wives sharp clawed little peacocks
A wrought iron web of leaves framing a lantern hanging from one corner of the house with a sign saying follow your dreams whereever they may lead
The smartest thinker outside the box at any table
Layer by layer
end game chess moves
If he longed for anything, it was for a sense of freedom and the ability to breathe
the idea of 'home' to neverland
I'm not feeling it and your soul can't rest till the feeling hits home
Feeling everything- seeing nothing
Family- the lighthouse, the base camp, the head quarters, the sanctuary and Kingdom hall
watchtower illustrations as symbolism
I'm my brother's keeper
Life was a mind game
a recurring theme- a showdown of fact versus perception and fact is always the underdog.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

titania

September 27, 2011, 06:54:25 AM
So Dave Dave and Pole position have a mention?
Just the word poleposition used in a sentence about MJ and Jermaine.  But I could hear MJ as Dave Dave saying it in my head when reading. Clue within a clue wrapped up in a book. Maybe that's what Rita Hayworth was singing. Put the blame on Maine not Mame. Jermaine did make a point of saying that was the nickname that Susan de Plasse[spelling?] gave him from the motown days. [just kidding]

Thanks for clarifying with a potential clue re Jermaine- Maine-Mame! Interesting deconstruction work!

BTW just received 2 pokes- on my shoulder penguin/ penguin/

Wonder from whom?

I love the thought of all these clues which will in a sense be invisible to the many and visible to the few...I feel that we are all in a sense in pole position by Keepin watchin so diligently and so faithfully!

You are Not Alone- such a brilliant title for this book by brother Maine! 8)

Thanks a bunch for sharing!

Titania
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 07:12:40 AM by titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

September 27, 2011, 03:30:31 PM
I fixed myself on that sentence "Don't worry, Michael is ok". To me it speax volume, too!

BTW, did I mention I have a copy signed by Jermaine from New York???  :-\
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 04:17:25 PM by VeryLittleSusie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

November 02, 2011, 06:37:55 PM
I know that i'm late but i've got my book later so i finished it last week! I enjoyed it and i laugh like no one at one part:

at the end of a happy afternoon, Michael's chauffeur loaded everything into the trunk and the children got in the car. We were all on the steps and Michael was all smiles, with his arm waving out the window as they drove away. We knew what he had forgotten even if he didn't. How long would it be before he realized? We waited and waited. About five minutes later, we saw the nose of the car turn back into the driveway. The car door flew open and Michael jumped out, looking all sheepish and with his hand to his nouth, dashed out, rushed by us and hurried back inside. ''I've forget Blanket''

I was reading and i could imagine MJ in front of his family who was laughing with his hand on his mouth to not laugh lollllllll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2011, 06:58:01 PM
I know that i'm late but i've got my book later so i finished it last week! I enjoyed it and i laugh like no one at one part:

at the end of a happy afternoon, Michael's chauffeur loaded everything into the trunk and the children got in the car. We were all on the steps and Michael was all smiles, with his arm waving out the window as they drove away. We knew what he had forgotten even if he didn't. How long would it be before he realized? We waited and waited. About five minutes later, we saw the nose of the car turn back into the driveway. The car door flew open and Michael jumped out, looking all sheepish and with his hand to his nouth, dashed out, rushed by us and hurried back inside. ''I've forget Blanket''

I was reading and i could imagine MJ in front of his family who was laughing with his hand on his mouth to not laugh lollllllll
:lol: lolol/ :lol: lolol/ :lol:  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 02, 2011, 07:12:16 PM

:lol:
Thanks for the laugh. I have to read it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 02, 2011, 08:10:34 PM
M reading the book right now and In the chapter I'm reading  it said

'He also developed a fascination with magic tricks-he loved the process of illusion'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

November 02, 2011, 08:17:16 PM
M reading the book right now and In the chapter I'm reading  it said

'He also developed a fascination with magic tricks-he loved the process of illusion'

But of course he likes ILLUSION!!! Remember ,WE ARE A PART OF THE ILLUSION,for o long time now,it just that many don't realise it yet.When THE ILLUSION will STOP and it will be the WAKE UP time,many will be in a STATE OF SHOCK  :shock: ,because it will be OPPOSITE of what they EXPECT  ;) .
LOVE you!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 08:36:47 AM

:lol:
Thanks for the laugh. I have to read it.

I'm happy that others think it's funny lolllllll i was reading it, laughing like hell, my hubby came in to ask me why i was laughing. I told him and he look at me with a look like who-are-you? and told me well, we don't like the same joke lolllllllll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions