You Are Not Alone
September 14, 2011, 07:51:18 PM
Ok so I'm literally only on the Prologue  lolol/ but I had to post this quote from Jermaine's book:

"I find myself constantly reflecting, going back to a time when we believed Hollywood to be only a magical place; when we believed in the Yellow Brick Road" - It's page 5 of the Prologue (Kindle version)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

Re: You Are Not Alone
September 14, 2011, 08:03:08 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok so I'm literally only on the Prologue  lolol/ but I had to post this quote from Jermaine's book:

"I find myself constantly reflecting, going back to a time when we believed Hollywood to be only a magical place; when we believed in the Yellow Brick Road" - It's page 5 of the Prologue (Kindle version)

Are you reading online?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2011, 08:23:49 PM
No I am reading it from my kindle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

September 14, 2011, 08:48:34 PM
Oh.....
I'm too poor for that!
lol
Guess im off to the bookstore with my broke a$$
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2011, 09:10:22 PM
Oh.....
I'm too poor for that!
lol
lolol/ well it was a birthday gift

but I'm reading through it and the first part is very emotional...it's talking about the trial and this one moment where Michael completely breaks down after he had fallen, hurt his back and is in the hospital. It's really hard to read and imagine what he went through. Michael removed his jacket, showing his bare chest, and goes "Look at me!...Look at me! I'm the most misunderstood person in the world." (pg. 12) and then Jermaine goes into very specific detail what his skin looks like from the vitiligo because Michael had hid the extent of it from them until then.
Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 09:14:00 PM by MichaelsAngel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
September 14, 2011, 09:28:20 PM
I don't have the book but the parts I see here are sad.  I feel very bad that Michael had to go through all this pain and hard times.  Why were people worried about skin color etc. when he was doing such amazing things ?  I always saw him for all the great things he did, not all the other crazy stuff in the media etc.  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

September 14, 2011, 09:35:10 PM
Oh.....
I'm too poor for that!
lol
lolol/ well it was a birthday gift

but I'm reading through it and the first part is very emotional...it's talking about the trial and this one moment where Michael completely breaks down after he had fallen, hurt his back and is in the hospital. It's really hard to read and imagine what he went through. Michael removed his jacket, showing his bare chest, and goes "Look at me!...Look at me! I'm the most misunderstood person in the world." (pg. 12) and then Jermaine goes into very specific detail what his skin looks like from the vitiligo because Michael had hid the extent of it from them until then.

:-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2011, 01:30:10 AM
Ok so a few more interesting things from reading:

He says that after Joseph went to his little sister's funeral when he was 11, he vowed never to attend another funeral and he kept that promise. "until 2009."

And he addresses the middle name issue:

"From somewhere, and especially after Michael's death, a rumor began that his middle name was Joseph. Maybe this myth prefers the echo with our father's name because the crossover reads better about a father and a son who struggled to see eye to eye. 'Joe' was his middle name, as recorded on his birth certificate."

He also talks about the #7:

"Michael was the seventh child with seven letters in his first name and "7" was his favorite number. So, numerically, his name is "777." That's the jackpot there. The Lucky 7s..."

"But "7" was central to his identity."

and he talks about how it was sewn into his clothes and significant in his artwork.

Ok I'm going to keep reading  lolol/
Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 01:38:21 AM by MichaelsAngel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2011, 02:12:09 AM

He says that after Joseph went to his little sister's funeral when he was 11, he vowed never to attend another funeral and he kept that promise. "until 2009."

"From somewhere, and especially after Michael's death, a rumor began that his middle name was Joseph. Maybe this myth prefers the echo with our father's name because the crossover reads better about a father and a son who struggled to see eye to eye. 'Joe' was his middle name, as recorded on his birth certificate."

"Michael was the seventh child with seven letters in his first name and "7" was his favorite number. So, numerically, his name is "777." That's the jackpot there. The Lucky 7s..."

and he talks about how it was sewn into his clothes and significant in his artwork.

Thank you very much MichaelsAngel for this post,it is very important to me .So if  Michael's middle name is JOE as confirmed on "his birth certificate",this means one thing  afraid/:ALL death documents who say JOSEPH, which is NOT his LEGAL name,makes ALL those documents invalid.After Katherine and Latoya ,Jermaine is next to admit his legal name is Joe.
Wait of minute,if this is true,then what about the WILL,what about 1993 CASE/DANGEROUS DEPOSITIONS,and what about THIS IS TOUR  afraid/  OMG!? OMG all of this have THE NAME JOSEPH on them,all the papers  :shock: .Could it be that all was just an ILLUSION and was all about THE NAME????? In the BMI repertoire it clearly say Songwriter/Composer: JACKSON MICHAEL JOE.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 15, 2011, 03:20:32 AM
As well as all 3 kids birth certificates --Michael Joseph Jackson. /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2011, 04:31:49 AM
As well as all 3 kids birth certificates --Michael Joseph Jackson. /pull hair/

In deed!  this rabbit hole is very very deep, I wonder if there is an online version of the book, in the UK there is only 1000 copies to be sold apparently?

/scream/     :lol: :lol: just joking, but this is all getting very interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 15, 2011, 04:51:56 AM
I am very interested in that book. Jermaine loves Michael and he surely has a lot to say about his brother that we are not awared of.

We are back in point 0, Joe vs Joseph, so once again  :oops: isn´t Joe the short version of the name Joseph? If yes, then is the same name, not different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

September 15, 2011, 06:08:35 AM
I wonder if Jermaine is gonna write something about his "Word to da Badd" song. He definitely knew about his skin disorder, yet in his song he dissed MJ about his skin color!  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

mjptd

September 15, 2011, 06:15:37 AM
Are we sure that all the documents  circulating in the net are real? I think that the DC of Michael and the BC of the kids are fake because of the middle name
Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 06:27:00 AM by mjptd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 15, 2011, 06:22:29 AM

Another family member confirmed that his middle name is JOE. I can not believe non-believers still do not wake up. Jermaine is giving out good clues in the book. We just need to read btw the lines. Thank you for posting it MichaelsAngel. I would be appreciated if you keep on sharing the interesting parts you read.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions