PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: You Are Not Alone
September 16, 2011, 03:06:18 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hmmm so Michael played dead even during the victory tour...AND it involved spiders  :lol: :lol: :lol:

"...one of my brother's two giant spiders crawled electronically onstage to eat him, trapping him under its legs. Michael played dead. He was lifted on to a table covered with a bed sheet. When Randy pulled that sheet away, he had vanished into thin air. If there was one element of the show that Michael wanted to get just right, it was this moment....Randy kept pulling the sheet too hard, too soon. Sometimes, you could still see Michael...I'm pleased to report that Randy eventually nailed it, proving that magic is just as much about timing as music is"

afraid/ afraid/ afraid/  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 06:08:52 PM
 lolol/ some of the stories are really funny. Jermaine also said that him and Michael laughed about the minister using the wrong middle name during his and Lisa Marie's ceremony. Also, couldn't the kids be named after his father?? He could have put Michael to honor him, Joseph to honor his dad, and eventually katherine to honor his mother.

Anyways...now I'll go into what he said about the weeks before his death.  :'(

One thing that Jermaine really wanted to clear up is that Michael was NOT a drug addict. He did become dependent on demerol, which was legally prescribed to him, because of his excruciating pain from the burn incident and later when the bridge collapsed, hurting his back. He noted that propofol was not addicted and that it is used by an anesthetic. He did agree that Michael had insomnia problems but that they ONLY occurred during touring (which he mentioned was very common among performers). He even noted that once his children were born, he often went to bed at 9 pm and didn't stay up like he used to. He said because of that the last time he would have used propofol was during the History tour (but he doesn't know if he used it or not) so he couldn't have been addicted. He did say that it was odd that Michael was having insomnia problems during rehearsals because normally it only occurred during performer but that he could understand it since he was in a lot of stress to perform the concerts since his finances depended on it. He also said the family did attempt to have an intervention in 2002 but when they arrived they found Michael to be perfectly fine and in no need of one.

He talked about the last time that he saw him on family day on May 14th and about how healthy and fit he was. He said he had lost weight but that that was common for Michael during touring and that it was not unhealthy looking but fit. Apparently, Michael was so fit that when he ran into a friend at the doctor's office, he lifted up his shirt and said "Wanna see my six pack" ( lolol/ oh Michael  mj_bad/ I'd love to see that). When Michael left that day he was happy and told them all he would see them in London.

Jermaine then goes on to describe that something happened during the few weeks up to his death and that it is still a mystery. He says we shouldn't focus on the day of June 25th but the few weeks before. According to him, Karen Faye, somewhat Kenny Ortega, and a few of Michael's closest friends noticed something was wrong and begged AEG to do something but wouldn't. He blames AEG for "missing" the signs and is upset that no one bothered to inform the family as they would have immediately stepped in. He even mentions that fans wrote emails to Karen Faye begging her to do something. Michael's weight went from 150-155 when they last saw him to 136 lbs in a couple of months, which Jermaine says "is not only abnormal, it is frightening. For a man his height, that is thinner than anorexic-thin."

"It all seems to have begun when Michael missed rehearsals on June 13, 14, and 15. Even on the days when he did show, there were occasions when he'd turn up at 8 pm for a 2 pm start, as if just getting out of the house was a struggle. This coincided with the time when, instead of there being two guards around Michael, his security detail now became 10-strong-- and no one seems to no why...In the routine for "Thriller," he turned left when he knew to turn right. That was odd in and of itself. But he did it a second time. He also started repeating himself--a sentence or a phrase...he struggled to finish one song and he sometimes needed a teleprompter for lyrics. Plus, he had to be helped up and down ramps and flights of stairs."

He says that they only recorded those two days of rehearsals for This is It and that he had a deceiving resurgence of energy (a lot of times people will feel like they've had a complete turn around right before they die).

This part is sad  :'(:
"On one occasion, he deliberately spoke into his mic one day as he walked offstage and muttered: "I just want someone to be nice to me today..." And a voice from the floor yelled back: "If we could just have a coherent person here today!"

"Michael wasn't chilled--he was like a block of ice to touch." That was when someone, without any AEG authorization, placed a discreet call to a doctor whom Michael had consulted in the pas. After hearing all the symptoms explained to him, the doctor said it sounded like Michael was suffering 'toxic poisoning of the brain' and should get to the hospital. AEG could never have known about this call, but for reasons that remain maddening to me, he didn't go."

"on the final rehearsal day at the Forum, on Saturday, June 20, Kenny Ortega clearly did see something that concerned him when he visited Michael at home, because one hour after he left, choreographer Travis Payne received a phone call from Kenny telling him to urgently get to the house...whatever happened and whatever was witnessed is known only to those who were present, but that same afternoon, the musical director Michael Bearden made a bizarre anouncement to dancers and crew on stage, telling them: 'Everyone needs to pray for Michael and send him good wishes.' This was four days before Michael died."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

everlastinglove_MJ

September 16, 2011, 06:18:25 PM
Thanks for this thread. Interesting to read your comments on the book. Obviously it's a must read. :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

September 16, 2011, 06:57:47 PM
You're welcome. Sorry it's taking me so long to post. It takes awhile to figure out what quotes I want to say without writing down the whole book  lolol/

Ok are the quotes about June 25th:

"Michael told people he'd be in the next day to work on his vocals...by then, Michael should have signed, sealed and delivered on his dream home in Vegas, because it was my understanding from people at rehearsals that after leaving the Staples Center, he was due to take a diversion on the way home and visit Tohme-Tohme...I don't know whether Michael went there as intended or simply went straight home, but it might explain why his ex-manager was at the hospital the next day."

"He was found on the left side of the queen bed where Dr. Murray had apparently tried to carry out CPR. On the floor, near one of the bed's feet, was a tube of toothpaste and a string of wooden beads. His laptop and a pair of eyeglasses were on the bedside table. There was also a urine sample in the room. Next to the bed was a tan-colored sofa which was, apparently, Dr. Murray's bedside seat."

"...Dr. Murray used his Iphone a lot through the early hours of that fateful day. One call was to a woman he'd recently met, logged at 11:51 an, some fifteen minutes before my brother apparently stopped breathing...and she heard a 'commotion--I heard coughing and mumbling' and she did not believe the mumbling came from her doctor friend."

"As a family, and for peace of mind, we would like to know who else--if anyone--entered and left the house on the night of Michael's death, but despite LAPD treating his death as a homicide, its investigators decided to only retain the four minutes of CCTV footage showing Dr. Conrad Murray's expected arrival. Unless the authorities surprise us, it seems that all other footage has been erased. It is hard for us to understand why such crucial footage could be wiped like that."

And these are about the hospital:

Apparently Larry King called his wife's phone, asking if he had seen TMZ's report about Michael being rushed to the hospital but he wasn't too worried because the media sensationalizes things until his mother called him to get to the hospital.  Katherine called a second time telling him that he had passed away.

"Inside, Mother was alone, just sitting there in the silence, at the far end of the table, wearing her dark glasses: not crying, just staring into space. There was no possibility of denial now."

"Outside in the corridor, I saw La Toya rushing past and then my brother Randy, looking shell-shocked. 'Somebody did this,' he kept saying. 'Somebody did this.'"

"It was like a sitting room: a lamp, a sofa, and with a clear window looking into a room within a room (a hoax within a hoax???). La Toya was already there, standing alone, leaning down into Michael's face, like she was talking to him. He was lying on a gurney in a hospital gown...I went over to the other side of Michael, reaching down to take his hand, rubbing his still-soft skin, like you do when you comfort someone. I couldn't believe how skeletal he was. Not skinny, but literally half the size of the thin frame I'd seen a month earlier. If a stranger had walked into the room, they would have assumed he was a man ravaged by cancer or anorexia. Or, as one of the paramedics would later say, we thought 'it was a hospice patient.'"

"Grief didn't allow me to process the impossibility of how he looked. I was still coming to terms with seeing him lifeless. I leaned down and kissed him on the forehead, telling him I loved him. But I found that I couldn't pull away. Instead, I lifted one of his eyelids because I wanted to look into his eyes, "see" him one last time. Look at me, Michael. Look at me."

"Prince, Paris and Blanket walked in with a nurse. What they said and did deserves to remain private, between them and their father. But the moment I saw those kids crumple, I had to get out of there and leave them with their auntie."

"Outside in the corridors, I saw a cast of suits standing around (Frank Dileo, Randy Phillips, and Tohme-Thome [who was recently fired by Michael])...someone then walked over to me and said they wanted me to read a press statement that confirmed Michael's death. Of course, I said, his fans need to know...some fans have wondered why I made the announcement and not a doctor. All I can say is that it was the idea of attorneys and medical staff, and it felt right to me that someone with a personal connection to Michael should do it. Let the fan community hear it from family first."

I also forget to mention that Jermaine said Michael was the master of manipulation. He wanted the press to take pictures of him shopping in a wheelchair in July of 2008 because he wanted the world to think he was frail and weak and couldn't make a comeback.
"...he was aware that everyone doubted he still had "it." So imagine--just imagine--if he bounced back and surprised the world, going from that state to this; from that "before" shot to this "after.""

About the burial and how Jermaine wanted Michael to be laid to rest at Neverland:

"I found a site not far from the train station, near a paved area with the ranch logo--the boy in a crescent moon. It was, to me, the ideal location for a private mausoleum, but Mother didn't agree, probably because she had heard Michael talk so stongly about never going back there. Yet Neverland is Michael, his joy and his fairytale, and I wall always maintain that that is where he should be."

And finally just because I like the quote:

"As we were always told, a song, story, and a life need a beginning, a middle and an end. Now we had a life to honor: the life of a kid who started off, just like everyone else, with an impossible dream. But as Michael's death returned him to where he belonged, at No. 1, I came to realize that Mr. Gordy hadn't always been right: not every story has an end. Not Michael's, anyhow. He is, through his music--that which is past and that which is yet to come--immortal. As he always wanted to be. His life, voice and message have a sense of continuation even in death and it's almost as if he's locked himself away in creative mode, writing songs up at Neverland. Sometimes that's what I tell myself."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

September 16, 2011, 08:27:30 PM
I like to take my time with any book I read to let each page resonate in my mind- I want to absorb every detail.
Everyone is different.

But the thought of Michael making his classic funny face:

while Papa Joe is lecturing Jermaine about not doing chores. Jermaine can't help but laugh at Mike's funny face. "ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?!" Papa Joe says to Jermaine! Michael runs into the bedroom holding back laughter!
hahaha

If you haven't got this book, get it! Its so good

If you are reading here Jermaine, know this: I love you very much. Not because you are Michael Jackson's brother. Because You are you! You opened up and told the world what really went on in the famous Jackson home, thank you for that. You have oblitirated ANY misconceptions about your family that I knew for so long were untrue. You are such a beautiful and honest person. I understand you are a 'self confessed cry baby' that shows your sensitivity toward all people and your baby brother Michael loves you! Once again, thanks for giving us memories of you boys growing into men and becoming all that you are today!

In the words of Pink Floyd: SHINE ON you crazy diamond ;)
 /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveIsForever

September 17, 2011, 05:17:52 AM
Quote from: applehead250609
[/quote

Thank you MichaelsAngel for the post,

what about 1993 CASE/DANGEROUS DEPOSITIONS,and what about THIS IS TOUR Could it be that all was just an ILLUSION and was all about THE NAME????? ]

I respect both Jermaine and La Toya, (although don't agree with alot they have done towards michael in the past, they however are michael's brother and sister and deserve respect! However both need to remember what they both wrote or said from their younger days!!!.

La Toya wrote in her 1991 book  (The controversial expose of life in The Jackson Family)- P.9

'The four kids to come received more typical names: Marlon David, Michael Joseph (whom we usually called Mike), Steven Randall (Randy) and Janet Damita Jo.

Ok, La Toya may of been forced to say some terrible things via her ex psyco husband Jack Gordon   but lie about her own family names! The books after 2009 i read with Skepticism  they are not michael's own words.

It is only michael i truely believe!.

The same has if any other Jackson Family member was to bring out a book....Maybe The Jackson's books are all part of the puzzle, alittle bit of info here, alittle bit more there, alittle more in another book add in some confusion and leave it for the world to put the pieces together....Haaa it gives me something to do so why not, gets my ageing braincells working lol

Sometimes it is good to cross reference old books and mags with books and mags you read today, although mostly it is good to do what michael said to do 'look into your heart', what do 'we' know is the truth!

Much love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
●▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬●
"When you're down and out and there's no hope at all. If you just believe, there's no way we can fall. Let's realize that a change can only come, when we all stand together as one..."♥ We love you Michael ♥
☆☆☆ ARMY OF ❤Լ.Ơ.Ɣ.Є❤⑦⑦⑦ ☆

Adi

September 17, 2011, 08:07:40 AM
Just connecting some interesting dots here......

A painting of Michael sitting with a book on his lap with a key placed on top of it.

Jermaine has just written a book about Michael and has an interview about the book with "KEYS" strategically placed in the background as well as a portrait of Van Gough...who also happened to paint sunflowers (we all remember the sunflowers from last year).

Jermaine says in the book  "777." That's the jackpot there. The Lucky 7s..."

Michael wears the shirt with 777 on it in TII

TS has consistently raised the importance of 777 in relation to Michael and the hoax

Front talks about 777 from "lights out" and says "interpretation is the KEY"

On day 777 from "lights out" TS posts a picture on the forum of a cake with a 777 coming up as a "jackpot" on a poker machine (or slot machine I think they are called in the US) saying "Happy Birthday Michael"

Is this book by Jermaine a "key" and if so  how does the number 777 fit into it? Are there hidden clues within it related to the number 777? I don't have the book yet so I can't check this out.
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 08:28:51 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 17, 2011, 05:17:53 PM
Okay, I am sorry if this has been posted, but I did not read the thread yet because I want to finish the book first. I'm at chapter 2 on Kobo Ebook, page 10 of 114 and I have no clue which page that is in the hard copy, but Jermaine is talking about changing Michael's diapers. At the end of one of the paragraphs, he put something there, in italic (at least in the ebook): "Don't worry. Michael's okay. Michael's okay."

the way it's been put there speaks volumes to me.

Okay, back to the book

@Jermaine: I love it so far!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 17, 2011, 05:35:32 PM
Okay, I am sorry if this has been posted, but I did not read the thread yet because I want to finish the book first. I'm at chapter 2 on Kobo Ebook, page 10 of 114 and I have no clue which page that is in the hard copy, but Jermaine is talking about changing Michael's diapers. At the end of one of the paragraphs, he put something there, in italic (at least in the ebook): "Don't worry. Michael's okay. Michael's okay."

Okay, back to the book

afraid/ afraid/ afraid/  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 17, 2011, 06:43:12 PM

A painting of Michael sitting with a book on his lap with a key placed on top of it.

Jermaine has just written a book about Michael and has an interview about the book with "KEYS" strategically placed in the background as well as a portrait of Van Gough...who also happened to paint sunflowers (we all remember the sunflowers from last year).

TS has consistently raised the importance of 777 in relation to Michael and the hoax

Front talks about 777 from "lights out" and the importance of "KEYS"

On day 777 from "lights out" TS posts a picture on the forum of a cake with a 777 coming up as a "jackpot" on a poker machine (or slot machine I think they are called in the US) saying "Happy Birthday Michael"

Is this book by Jermaine a "key" and if so  how does the number 777 fit into it? Are there hidden clues within it related to the number 777? I don't have the book yet so I can't check this out.

Those are all really great connections. I think Jermaine has been more obvious with his clues. He seems to answer a lot of questions that we've talked about on this forum so he has to have come here before. As for hidden clues, I've read the book and I haven't figured out anything in terms of the 777 just the stuff that he directly mentioned. He does say there is a lot that we can learn in studying a person's name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 17, 2011, 06:45:10 PM

Okay, back to the book

I didn't even catch that! If I can remember, Jermaine does that a lot...making sure that Michael is ok and emphasizing words in italics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 17, 2011, 07:00:16 PM
Here's a whole album of pictures of Jermaine signing copies of his book.

(more here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

I never seen that cover. I thought there was only the cover of Michael with the banner over his mouth?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

skyways

September 18, 2011, 01:26:14 AM
Have to share  that -  for everyone who lost the strenght againe over Jermaine description of Michael's  ''last days'' -  ISNT HE KNOWS AWFUL A LOT SMAL DETAIL FOR SOMEONE WHO SEE MJ LAST TIME ON MAY 15??   Seriosly  -    How he eat, how he slept, how he dressed , when and how he go to the reversal, what is happened there, who he called and so on.  Its look like someone  meticulasly tell Jermaine how and what to say for that particular days/weeks@@. Well done brother@  but u just WASNT there - or you?....@.
    Over all - im in awe how WELL that book is written - only LOVED EYES OF A BROTHER  can put on such  a words about Michael and all that saga!!  Im just mesmerazed@.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 18, 2011, 03:24:54 AM

Front talks about 777 from "lights out" and says "interpretation is the KEY"

And on that 777 day from "lights out" - August 11, 2011 is when MSflower5550 uploaded the video of Michael receiving the KEY to the city of Las Vegas in 2003. TS posted the cake from the Las Vegas bakery with the 777 and Jackpot slot machine on it. The mayor said that at 2:00 am the key would open every slot machine in the city, to which MJ laughed his beautiful laugh. Does anyone have a clue to who this MSflower5550 person is?

jackpot 1.a. The accumulated stakes in a kind of poker that requires one to hold a pair of jacks or better in order to open the betting. b. A cumulative pool in a competition, lottery, or various other games. 2. A top prize or reward.   Has MJ somehow hit the "jackpot" with this hoax? The ultimate top prize? He has learned from all the other masters and has accumulated their points. Does he hold a pair of jacks?  :? albino/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
September 18, 2011, 06:26:19 AM
I so wanna read this book, I read Latoya's book, but this book, from reading posts of those who have read it, it seems really interesting and funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions