Interview with Jermaine about Michael (BBC Radio)
September 14, 2011, 06:13:21 PM
OMG I just cant believe what I just heard!!! The 1993 case,the 2005 trial about SLEEPING WITH YOUNG children,Chandler suicide,Michael adictions,Joseph's mask  afraid/ ,Michael was FOOLING PEOPLE :shock: ,Michael was THE MASTER OF MANIPULATION???"But that's not what KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON" afraid/ .
Why THE PAST can not be FORGOTEN??? WHY??I never thought Jermaine's book,YOU ARE NOT ALONE, will bring back again the OLD SKELETONs,lol  afraid/ OMG! .
If someone has the time to listen this interwiev please say something cause I'm in SHOCK right now  :o

Michael Jackson - Interview with Jermaine about Michael (BBC Radio-14 september) Part
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtaxN9hv5JQ&feature=feedu[/youtube]

Part 2

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD74HMnsy74&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 12:57:47 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh applehead you are my hero!!

Thanks so much for posting this!

@7:50-8:50 they talk about the 2008 Wheelchair pic that I have known all along it was a set up. Just as his death is a set up. He had NO OTHER WAY OUT but death. But Michael loves life too much to die, so he faked it all. If the tabloids want to print lies, MJ just gave them the Biggest lie in history!

Oh, its on like Donkey Kong lol
Im getting this book. I know this book is not for sales and profit! Its all for love ;) ;)

Once again thanks for the interview. I need more now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for posting this video applehead!

And thanks for giving us a huge clue Jermaine..."Michael was the master of manipulation" and he used it against the media  /toldya/  lolol/

Loved the explanation for the wheelchair pic!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

all4loveandbelieve

OMG! OMG! I cannot believe it, Jermaine give us big clues again.. Thank you for posting this video applehead.. Now it is time to sit and watch the show.. Popcorn anyone???

Michael Master of Manipulation: MMM..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@7:50-8:50 they talk about the 2008 Wheelchair pic that I have known all along it was a set up. Just as his death is a set up. He had NO OTHER WAY OUT but death. But Michael loves life too much to die, so he faked it all. If the tabloids want to print lies, MJ just gave them the Biggest lie in history!

Im getting this book. I know this book is not for sales and profit! Its all for love ;) ;)

Moon are you talking about this pictures printed by THE SUN?  :?:

ONCE the undisputed King of Pop, here frail MICHAEL JACKSON is reduced to using a wheelchair as he approaches his half century.
The singer, who turns 50 on August 29, appears fragile and gaunt as he is wheeled by a minder to a Las Vegas bookshop while wearing pyjamas and slippers.

Jacko hides behind shades, a hat, black scarf and surgical mask, his thin frame visible through the cotton trousers and his pale hands the only part of his body on show.

One onlooker said: “There are constant rumours of a Michael Jackson comeback but it was shocking to see that in reality he is a shadow of his former self.

“He seemed too weak even to get out of the chair to cross the road himself. He stayed in the store for two hours and wheeled himself around in the chair the whole time.

“The skin on his hands was peeling, almost like a snake’s. He kept his mask on all the time. His security man was at his side and nobody approached him. It is really sad.”

Jacko was seen reading in the kids’ section with his children, Prince Michael, 11, Paris Katherine, ten, and five-year-old Prince Michael II, alias Blanket.

Finally Jacko picked out a box full of books and CDs before his minder paid for them and wheeled him out of the shop.

Sources say the singer often goes out in a wheelchair when he is too weak to walk.

One said: “He has days when he is fine but others when he feels listless and too weak to walk. Then he calls for the wheelchair.

“Usually on those days he also refuses to get dressed, spending all day in his pyjamas.”

He claims he has been working on a new album, teaming up with producers including the BLACK EYE PEAS' WILL.I.AM and impresario SIMON FULLER  8-).

Yet fans are yet to hear even the hint of a new single or any comeback shows.

The troubled star has also battled an addiction to prescription drugs which started during his child molestation trial in 2005.

He was cleared of all charges but Jacko struggled with a fear of facing the public and turned to painkillers dished out by his private nurse.

The star is also believed to be £170million in debt and recently sold his Neverland Ranch  :lol:.
The source added: “Jacko is struggling for money and needs to work. :lol: :shock: :lol:

“There’s huge interest in a comeback, but there are doubts that Jacko can pull it off. He isn’t strong enough — mentally or physically  bangbang.”

Source : The Sun

Clearly Michael learned from the BEST,and LIZ Taylor was one of them  8-) .I'm sure Michael and Liz had a wonderfull time at Neverland,playing and being silly like 2 little kids,lol.

One more thing before I go to bed,this is for you my friends  :lol:,LOVE YOU!!!!!

...........MJ is on the background..................... lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for posting this. It is interesting. He said MJ was the master of manipulation. Which some people speculated. But at the end of the 2nd part when the interviewers asked him about the trial, JJ said no matter what happens it won't bring MJ back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Moon are you talking about this pictures printed by THE SUN?  :?:

ONCE the undisputed King of Pop, here frail MICHAEL JACKSON is reduced to using a wheelchair as he approaches his half century.
The singer, who turns 50 on August 29, appears fragile and gaunt as he is wheeled by a minder to a Las Vegas bookshop while wearing pyjamas and slippers.

Jacko hides behind shades, a hat, black scarf and surgical mask, his thin frame visible through the cotton trousers and his pale hands the only part of his body on show.

One onlooker said: “There are constant rumours of a Michael Jackson comeback but it was shocking to see that in reality he is a shadow of his former self.

“He seemed too weak even to get out of the chair to cross the road himself. He stayed in the store for two hours and wheeled himself around in the chair the whole time.

“The skin on his hands was peeling, almost like a snake’s. He kept his mask on all the time. His security man was at his side and nobody approached him. It is really sad.”

Jacko was seen reading in the kids’ section with his children, Prince Michael, 11, Paris Katherine, ten, and five-year-old Prince Michael II, alias Blanket.

Finally Jacko picked out a box full of books and CDs before his minder paid for them and wheeled him out of the shop.

Sources say the singer often goes out in a wheelchair when he is too weak to walk.

One said: “He has days when he is fine but others when he feels listless and too weak to walk. Then he calls for the wheelchair.

“Usually on those days he also refuses to get dressed, spending all day in his pyjamas.”

He claims he has been working on a new album, teaming up with producers including the BLACK EYE PEAS' WILL.I.AM and impresario SIMON FULLER  8-) .

Yet fans are yet to hear even the hint of a new single or any comeback shows.

The troubled star has also battled an addiction to prescription drugs which started during his child molestation trial in 2005.

He was cleared of all charges but Jacko struggled with a fear of facing the public and turned to painkillers dished out by his private nurse.

The star is also believed to be £170million in debt and recently sold his Neverland Ranch  :lol: .
The source added: “Jacko is struggling for money and needs to work. :lol: :shock: :lol:

“There’s huge interest in a comeback, but there are doubts that Jacko can pull it off. He isn’t strong enough — mentally or physically  bangbang .”

Source : The Sun

Clearly Michael learned from the BEST,and LIZ Taylor was one of them  8-) .I'm sure Michael and Liz had a wonderfull time at Neverland,playing and being silly like 2 little kids,lol.

One more thing before I go to bed,this is for you my friends  :lol: ,LOVE YOU!!!!!

...........MJ is on the background..................... lolol/

Yes Applehead! I have posted a few months back that I believed the MJ wheelchair is staged because not onyl MJ's stature in the pic but the guy pushing him looks like he might bust up laughing  lolol/

And Liz is a beautiful woman of God who taught Michael a lot, she gave him true friendship when no others wanted to jeopardize their own careers by associating themselve with 'Wacko Jacko'  afraid/

But the truth is slowly revealing its beautiful head and I'm so excited lately. The clues are pouring out and it feels close! I hope its close and I'm not just working myself into a frenzy in vain!
Thanks for the interview

PS look at the third picture of MJ in the wheelchair.
Skeleton of a DINOSAUR! ;) ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for posting this video applehead! :)
Did anyone read a book by J. Randy Taraborrelli "The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story"?
I never read any books about Michael, because i was never trusting any writer or journalist who has to say something bad about Michael. I don't know why, but when Michael died after a couple of months i bought this book. I guess i was just curious to see what he has to say about Michael, because as he states he knew Michael since the Jackson family moved to LA and that his book is based on interviews with Michael and his family. So i bought it, but for some reason i couldn't read it,  suspicious// weird, i know. Because usually i love reading books. So now, 2 years later i finally did it, i read this amazing book. It shows so many sides of Michael: how smart, funny, talented and amazing he is. There are so many stories which connect to the hoax, that he was a MASTER  at manipulating media, maybe sometimes it was slipping and Michael couldn't fully control it. But he always knew how make people read and see what he wants us to see. There is one great story about UCLA  ;D.The book has some tiny stuff which are not quite right, but overall the book is awesome, PLEASE READ IT!
To be honest the only part i personally don't like in the book, is it says that Michael wasn't that close with his family in the past, even though he loves them very much.  :? so i don't know about that...
Hopefully very soon i will get some free time and i will post all interesting stories which are connected to the hoax or just something interesting and funny about Michael. 
And now i should definitely read Jermain's book.   bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

"Twilight Saga" books on the background. Remember the whole vampire story about Michael?  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Prankster Michael   mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

Thanks for posting the videos! Gotta love Jermaine for doing his part!

It almost seems like each family members's book is revealing a little more each time. First Katherine's, Joe's friend (maybe doesn't count), then LaToya's, now Jermaine's, and we're hearing Dr. Murray's going to have one too. 8)

TheMoonIsDancing
PS look at the third picture of MJ in the wheelchair.
Skeleton of a DINOSAUR!

Yes, more for the dinosaur connection to Paris' tweet.

Kristina4LOVE
Did anyone read a book by J. Randy Taraborrelli "The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story"?

I bought it and read half and skimmed a bit of the other half. I read it early after MJ's "death", so I was just starting learning, and enjoyed it. Then later while here, I also read on line an article written by him, which I can’t find, where he basically questions if possibly there was perhaps something to the child-abuse allegations. I thought—you 2-faced… :x
Here’s an interview with him where other media seem to think he's some authority on MJ. Read some of the comments as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJjsYSqd2EU[/youtube]

Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 01:14:50 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for posting the interview. I just added Part 2 to the original post.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for posting the interview. I just added Part 2 to the original post.

Oh Boy I thought I was going crazy ,lol :lol:.I was looking right now to post part 2 and there IT WAS, :shock:.I asked myself how is this possible,but then I saw your comment and .......Thank you  :).

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It almost seems like each family members's book is revealing a little more each time. First Katherine's, Joe's friend (maybe doesn't count), then LaToya's, now Jermaine's, and we're hearing Dr. Murray's going to have one too. 8)

Kristina4LOVE

I bought it and read half and skimmed a bit of the other half. I read it early after MJ's "death", so I was just starting learning, and enjoyed it. Then later while here, I also read on line an article written by him, which I can’t find, where he basically questions if possibly there was perhaps something to the child-abuse allegations. I thought—you 2-faced… :x
Here’s an interview with him where other media seem to think he's some authority on MJ. Read some of the comments as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJjsYSqd2EU[/youtube]

Taraborelli wrote that book like he knew Michael as a friend- like MJ owed him something.
The book is interesting at some aspects, pointless and misleading at others.

The best book to read outside of the family is Michael Jackson Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones.
All others tend to be by outsiders who want to cash in on the Jackson's legacy.
Correct if I'm wrong, tell me another book that is credible. I've read several and most are pathetic and twisted to create sensationalism and drama.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where did you get this pic applehead?
The wheels are different from the original two pics! and so are the shoes?
Is this really on the same day?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions