Re: Jermaine: Brother's body looked 'skeletal' ...
September 16, 2011, 06:42:12 PM
THE EYES HAVE IT can you also remember that TMZ posted a picture of Beyonce with her eyes closed which I found very strange when she said she would appear on the Michael forever tribute show. Also Jermaine lifted one of his eyelids to see him for the last time going back to all the hoax videos and the links to the eye .NWO and wasn't Jermaine part of Islam???? Just a throught! whos behind all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 18, 2011, 06:43:12 AM

If you think they had a GREAT TIME at James brown funeral,just watch what GREAT TIME THEY had at Apollo,betewn Michael's suppose DEATH and MEMORIAL  :lol: afraid/ :lol:.It seems that THEY were really happy  Michael "DIED"  :roll: :lol:

Spike Lee and Al Sharpton Dancing at the Michael Jackson Memorial at the Apollo
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKm7eikFVlc[/youtube]

And this is not ALL,I have a video from THE PARTY,that took place after THIS IS IT premiere,lol.Jermaine,Omer,Ola Ray,Paula Abdul,friends ,etc had a REALLY GREAT TIME, lolol/,and now they want JUSTICE  :roll:????? Since 2009 it is 2 years and they didn't do a DAM THING  :? :lol:.It seems that back then,at THIS IS IT premiere movie Jermaine didn't find MICHAEL SKELETAL,but now he is  :lol:????? This is crazy and we are in LALA LAND,lol lolol/.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2011, 03:59:37 AM
The ambulance pic was taken when he was laying on the stage at one of his concerts. That guy that admitted it was a fake admitted that and showed us the pic they took it from.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 25, 2011, 01:43:53 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The ambulance pic was taken when he was laying on the stage at one of his concerts. That guy that admitted it was a fake admitted that and showed us the pic they took it from.

I must have missed that nugget!  What guy? Ben?  When did he admit it? Are you SURE about this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 25, 2011, 02:22:49 AM
Watch at :34, but is he telling the whole truth is the question. Is he following orders from MJ?  albino/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxDVREww8GA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 25, 2011, 04:35:02 AM
Thanks MJonmind, this is the footage I was talking about!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mac5k:

Jermaine Jackson: Brother's body looked 'skeletal'

Jermaine Jackson was shocked by his brother Michael's skeletal appearance when he died.

Jermaine has spoken movingly of his horror upon hearing of the death of his sibling -- who died from acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009 -- and admitted his frail brother looked like someone who had been "ravaged by cancer or anorexia."

Recalling his visit to the hospital to see the pop legend's body, he said: "Michael was lying on a trolley in a hospital gown. I steadied myself, took a breath, and entered the side door to the right. I went over to the other side of Michael, reaching down to take his hand, rubbing his still-soft skin. I couldn't believe how skeletal he was. He seemed half the size he had been a month earlier. If a stranger had walked into the room, they would have assumed he had been ravaged by cancer or anorexia."
Jermaine was so shocked by the sudden death of his beloved brother he found he "couldn't pull away" and lifted one of Michael's eyelids in order to "see" him one last time.

In an extract from his book "You Are Not Alone: Michael Through A Brother's Eyes" serialized by The Times newspaper, he revealed: "I leant down and kissed him on the forehead, telling him I loved him. I found I couldn't pull away. I lifted one of his eyelids because I wanted to look into his eyes, 'see' him one last time. I rested my forehead against his and wept."

"Ravaged by cancer or anorexia."
Yea ofcourse....... :lol: :lol: afraid/ :lol:

Oh Michael you are such a PRANKESTER   mj_bad/ mj_bad/ !!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Michael gave an advice one in a video with Brett R, the advice was to be "doctors", to disect, to learn from the greats and to believe in oneself no matter how many people tells us we are wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Michael gave an advice one in a video with Brett R, the advice was to be "doctors", to disect, to learn from the greats and to believe in oneself no matter how many people tells us we are wrong.

OMG MissG you are  right  afraid/!!!!!!
So Michael is THE DOCTOR and we are the PATIENTS,or he is the TEACHER and we are THE STUDENTS!!!! We have to learn,to learn....and learn even more,disect...OMG this is what he told Brett...PRACTICE MORE ,lol  lolol/ /bravo/!!!
Thank you and have a good night  :-*!!!

Michael Jackson interview with Brett Ratner 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8tXCkIYgwo&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLCA59231AF5E94629[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lies. I don't even know what to believe from anyone. In the airport interview Jermaine says "He was very very healthy".
He wrote that in his book?

I agree with Anna. Perhaps this is all a part of the plan for ppl to believe something really happened to Michael.  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

bec

Lies. I don't even know what to believe from anyone. In the airport interview Jermaine says "He was very very healthy".
He wrote that in his book?

I agree with Anna. Perhaps this is all a part of the plan for ppl to believe something really happened to Michael.  moonwalk_/

I think Jermaine's change of story is strong evidence that the media are indeed being allowed to chose their own adventure. Directly after 6/25/09, both stories were being actively put out there; 1) MJ was healthy and in shape, 2) MJ was emaciated and in ill-health. (obviously) The media (via the media buying public) chose the emaciated and frail story to run with. They've chosen their own adventure. Now the story is geared around exactly what the want to hear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Grace

I think Jermaine's change of story is strong evidence that the media are indeed being allowed to chose their own adventure. Directly after 6/25/09, both stories were being actively put out there; 1) MJ was healthy and in shape, 2) MJ was emaciated and in ill-health. (obviously) The media (via the media buying public) chose the emaciated and frail story to run with. They've chosen their own adventure. Now the story is geared around exactly what the want to hear.

Same applies to the "coma" and "dying" news.
The Media ran with "dying". They wanted him dead.
Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 02:25:04 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal