Re: Jermaine: Brother's body looked 'skeletal' ...
September 15, 2011, 01:34:26 AM
I'm reading Jermaine's book right now and it is actually very interesting. I haven't gotten very far yet but it gives a lot of insight into the reasons Joseph acts the way he does and there are some very cute and very sad stories about Michael so far. I don't think the book is complete BS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

_Anna_

September 15, 2011, 01:43:53 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They photoshopped MJ's head in the ambo pic,

That's not correct. MJ's head was not photoshopped into the ambulance pic.

Then explain to me please!
How did he look like late 80's MJ in 2009?
He doesn't look like in the 80s. Just because the photo is darker doesn't mean his skin is darker there. It's the lighting.It takes a lot to make a falwless photoshopped photo. First you have to find the exact position of the face to fit the angle of the photo taken, of the body, etc.
Maybe it is difficult to see for who doesn't have photography background, but the difference in skin colour it's due to lighting there. As well goes for Murray, when people say his skin looks darker here, lighter there.
Take a photo of someone with flash/without flash, inside/outside, from 2 feet distance/closer, with proffesional lenses/without proffesional lenses, and all the photos, textures, colours, lighting will look different.

If the photo is not real, it is staged.
Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 01:50:48 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

September 15, 2011, 03:03:15 AM
Ive posted this before,but thought i would again for this post,if tou listen from 1.05.....to......1.22, if you listen to what dermot says,he doesnt seem so skelotol then,not at the 02 anyway,and it wasnt long before June......[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uA7ZEYp8tk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]......PS sorry about the jacko referance in this clip.its the only one i could find.
Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 03:06:16 AM by xxmjxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2011, 08:34:27 AM
@xxmjxx....thank you so much for posting this video.....it's one that I have always found interesting.  Even after all this time, I am still on the fence about if it was Michael or not...I know, I know (poke me if you think I'm nuts)!  I do lean towards: yes it was.  More so now after the idea of Michael being his own impersonator within TII.....brilliant, btw.  However, I love how Dermot talks about how muscular Michael was at the O2.  I think he always had broad shoulders and was more built than the public envisioned.  Jermaine made a fabulous point about Michael in the wheelchair. 

Also, Dermot's voice is so distinctive.  I have always heard it on Breaking News.  He is a very interesting guy...here's the Wiki, if anyone is interested:

Anyways....thanks again xxmjxx......much appreciated!

Have a beautiful day!
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 15, 2011, 10:46:00 AM

He doesn't look like in the 80s. Just because the photo is darker doesn't mean his skin is darker there. It's the lighting.It takes a lot to make a falwless photoshopped photo. First you have to find the exact position of the face to fit the angle of the photo taken, of the body, etc.
Maybe it is difficult to see for who doesn't have photography background, but the difference in skin colour it's due to lighting there. As well goes for Murray, when people say his skin looks darker here, lighter there.
Take a photo of someone with flash/without flash, inside/outside, from 2 feet distance/closer, with proffesional lenses/without proffesional lenses, and all the photos, textures, colours, lighting will look different.

I actually agree he does look like MJ from the 80's... but I think Anna is correct to say it was staged. I believe it is the Leave Me Alone dummy (from the video) laying on the stretcher in that pic. I think that because it looks *just like* that dummy, right down to the not-quite-right nose and the mask doesn't fit quite right. Considering we know the face was not shopped, that's really the best way to rectify why MJ looks so young in this staged pic. This is also a shout-out to Elvis's corpse in the coffin appearing to be a much younger version of himself.

We proved the pic was indeed shopped, but only in layers, not in subject matter. The reflections were added over the ambulance interior scene to simulate and then match up to a real life pic that would have been taken as the events were depicted outside Carrolwood on 6/25/09. 

If you want to know more, this thread is where we proved the shopping was done in layers: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 15, 2011, 03:50:29 PM

I actually agree he does look like MJ from the 80's... but I think Anna is correct to say it was staged. I believe it is the Leave Me Alone dummy (from the video) laying on the stretcher in that pic. I think that because it looks *just like* that dummy, right down to the not-quite-right nose and the mask doesn't fit quite right. Considering we know the face was not shopped, that's really the best way to rectify why MJ looks so young in this staged pic. This is also a shout-out to Elvis's corpse in the coffin appearing to be a much younger version of himself.

We proved the pic was indeed shopped, but only in layers, not in subject matter. The reflections were added over the ambulance interior scene to simulate and then match up to a real life pic that would have been taken as the events were depicted outside Carrolwood on 6/25/09. 

If you want to know more, this thread is where we proved the shopping was done in layers: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't know, anyone could be right, we're all just guessing. I really don't think its 50 yr old Michael. His bone structure is different. I'm not sure exactly how to describe it... I don't know enough to explain it the way you guys can. :(
It could be the dummy, but I think it looks more like a cut and paste picture...
I guess we'll find out one day what or the the hell is that picture!  /pull hair/
Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 03:53:20 PM by TheMoonIsDancing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 15, 2011, 09:16:11 PM
I'm trying to tell you we already did find out. Go read all those pages in that link. It's all there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 15, 2011, 10:20:39 PM
I'm trying to tell you we already did find out. Go read all those pages in that link. It's all there.

ok i will look back
thanks bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
September 16, 2011, 12:31:15 AM
If this is a hoax, and I believe it is, then why write such a bullshit in a BOOK which is kinda "permanent". What if MJ bams one day and in  twenty years someone reads this bullshit about MJ that his brother saw him dead on a trolley and he will still be alive and kicking? [...]
Yes, I've had this thought too. It's like these books (LaToya's etc) are just adding to the pile of history books that MJ said were lying. Guess we just have to sit tight and watch how it all pans out.
@VeryLittleSusie - Do you think that in 20 years the person who would read Jermaine's book [or LaToya's book] will not be aware of the fact the Michael jackson had faked his death and that's why Jermaine [and LaToya] had written [on purpose] those books while the world [except beleivers] was not yet aware of the death-hoax!?

@curls - I think that what Michael wanted to say by "the History books are lying" was that just like the media tells lies in newspapers, TV-shows, etc... the book-editors/publishers/authors...can also manipulate the general public with books that shouldn't always be taken as fully correct or true.
- Aphrodite Jones also mentioned the mafia in the book-publishing business when she told in one interview how hard it was for her to get her book about Michael, published! All the publishing-houses had turned her down the minute they learned it was a POSITIVE book on Michael Jackson, a book telling the truth!! You can hear her say this in the video here at the minute 03:50 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Skeletal?
Like the character he played in Ghosts? :lol:
That's where my mind went too. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Am I scary for you baby?"   ;)
Yeah exactly, Ghosts! And I also thought about the skeleton shirt and PopEye!! POP Eye!! maybe Jermaine was hinting to POP Eye when he mentioned he slid open [POP] Michael's EYE !?

Then explain to me please! How did he look like late 80's MJ in 2009?
He doesn't look like in the 80s. Just because the photo is darker doesn't mean his skin is darker there. It's the lighting.[...]
I actually agree he does look like MJ from the 80's... but I think Anna is correct to say it was staged. I believe it is the Leave Me Alone dummy (from the video) laying on the stretcher in that pic. [...]This is also a shout-out to Elvis's corpse in the coffin appearing to be a much younger version of himself. [...]
- I also tend to believe that it is either the "Leave Me Alone" dummy OR the photo with Michael on the stage that was shopped to look like in the ambulance... or may it be a combination of both?

- Regarding this ^^ and the photo of Elvis in the coffin, I made some photo-montages. It is known that all the family, friends, fans, etc... who viewed Elvis in the coffin, declared afterwards that either it wasn't him OR it didn't look like him! he seemed 10 year younger!
- One of Elvis' cousins said that he never saw dead men sweating, nor eyebrows rolling on a dead man. The "sweating" is explained by the fact that the wax-dummy which was used as "Elvis in the coffin" had a cooling device underneath [also explaining why the coffin was awfully heavy!], but the cooled wax in contact with normal atmosphere temperature gets these little "water drops" to form on the surface, so that's why the "dead Elvis" was sweating! LMAO  :lol: :lol: and because of the "sweat" the glue used to stick the eyebrows, was kind of "washed out" lmao  :lol: :lol: I think Michael learned from this "experience", that's why his casket was closed!!  :lol: :lol:

- Below you can also see a photo-montage I did on James Brown's coffin pics...also very interesting! lolll especially since for Michael they used the exact type of coffin as for James Brown! It seems Michael learned both from Elvis and from James B. on how to fake a funeral! lmao :lol: This is even written in an article for God's sake!! I just can't stop laughing every-time I think/speak about Elvis/MJ/James B. - coffins! lmao  :lol: :lol:

- Read this article! there are 2 pages... From the article: "Jackson also inquired about the coffin and how it was chosen. "He wanted to go into our casket room," Reid said. Reid showed him various models. Jackson did not say so, but Reid could not help feeling that the star was contemplating his own demise, studying Brown in death as intently as he had in life."He asked who requested the gold-plated casket," Reid said. "I said, 'Well, it's the family's decision.' He asked if that's something Mr. Brown wanted. I said, 'Entertainers, they always say solid gold.'" Jackson laughed and they returned to the chapel." - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

- An interesting VIDEO: Michael Jackson Alive- Coffin and Tombs!! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

September 16, 2011, 03:00:38 AM

SimPattyK
@VeryLittleSusie - Do you think that in 20 years the person who would read Jermaine's book [or LaToya's book] will not be aware of the fact the Michael jackson had faked his death and that's why Jermaine [and LaToya] had written [on purpose] those books while the world [except beleivers] was not yet aware of the death-hoax!?

@curls - I think that what Michael wanted to say by "the History books are lying" was that just like the media tells lies in newspapers, TV-shows, etc... the book-editors/publishers/authors...can also manipulate the general public with books that shouldn't always be taken as fully correct or true.
- Aphrodite Jones also mentioned the mafia in the book-publishing business when she told in one interview how hard it was for her to get her book about Michael, published! All the publishing-houses had turned her down the minute they learned it was a POSITIVE book on Michael Jackson, a book telling the truth!! You can hear her say this in the video here at the minute 03:50 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That lying in the history books seems to be lost on the public who believe mostly everything coming out of the media and published books. I wouldn't worry about people mad that Jermaine and LaToya are lying, because after BAM everything might be so changed.

Thanks SimPattyK for using your gifts for this forum!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 03:03:37 AM
if you look at the pictures SimPattyK posted, it really does look like the mannequin from the Leave Me Alone video in the ambulance photo  8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 16, 2011, 07:11:26 AM
[...]Thanks SimPattyK for using your gifts for this forum!
touched

You know... everything I do... comes fro my own research work, but also from what I've been reading on this forum, long before I registered here! So of course...I dedicate all this to the forum too !
I feel everything here, the topics, the users who post each one their own opinions, knowledge, all they have best in them, is like a team-work! or brain-storming detective work lol all directed to ONE goal!
So I thank you all! we all depend on everyone's knowledge here...that's the magic of MJ's hoax who brought us all together here, from all the corners of the world bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 16, 2011, 07:39:36 AM
@SimPattyK.........your work is art like I have never seen
 respect/

LOVE & BLESSINGS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 16, 2011, 07:55:29 AM
@SimPattyK

Girl WOW!!! I'm always like  :shock: when I see your posts and sometimes I'm like  OMG!  WTF?? but mostly  bow/

Perfectly explained with pictures, arrow signs and smiling faces. :lol: Seriously, appreciate your posts a lot. Thank you.
bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 16, 2011, 11:06:02 AM
I am overwhelemed! seriously!
Thank you for your encouragements and compliments!!
My heart is HUUGE now , filled with joy!

friendly KISSSSSSSSSSes flying to you all right now 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions