sandythyme

Re: Jermaine: Brother's body looked 'skeletal' ...
September 13, 2011, 12:28:00 PM
I do remember Jermaine saying in an interview shortly after Michael had "died"...it may have been Larry King that he went to lift one eye lid to see him one last time, also I remember the mention of clothing not a hospital gown....and that he was healthy or hospice like.  So PLEASE!!!!   /scream/ Will someone make up my mind so I can finish my lunch!  Take care, Love to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2011, 12:40:23 PM
As with everything out of Jermaine's mouth...there has to be a 'clue' and/or message with this.  The 'eye' thing brings to mind this TMZ article:

Michael Jackson -- The Eyes Have It   

Michael Jackson's eyes could be powerful evidence in favor of Dr. Conrad Murray.

TMZ broke the story -- Dr. Murray's lawyers will argue Jackson accidentally killed himself by self-injecting a lethal dose of Propofol into his bloodstream. As we reported, Dr. Murray says he left the bedroom for a short time, came back in and saw Michael with his eyes wide open and pupils dilated.

Medical experts who spoke with TMZ say if a patient is sleeping and dies of an overdose, their eyes most likely would not be open. The defense position -- Jackson woke up when Murray was out of the room, became frustrated he couldn't sleep, grabbed the Propofol bottle and "pushed it" -- killing himself.

If a jury believes Jackson's eyes were open, they could also believe Jackson was awake and, perhaps, capable of grabbing the Propofol bottle which was on the nightstand.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

September 13, 2011, 12:48:08 PM
Jermaine Jackson: Brother's body looked 'skeletal'

Jermaine Jackson was shocked by his brother Michael's skeletal appearance when he died.

Jermaine has spoken movingly of his horror upon hearing of the death of his sibling -- who died from acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009 -- and admitted his frail brother looked like someone who had been "ravaged by cancer or anorexia."

Recalling his visit to the hospital to see the pop legend's body, he said: "Michael was lying on a trolley in a hospital gown. I steadied myself, took a breath, and entered the side door to the right. I went over to the other side of Michael, reaching down to take his hand, rubbing his still-soft skin. I couldn't believe how skeletal he was. He seemed half the size he had been a month earlier. If a stranger had walked into the room, they would have assumed he had been ravaged by cancer or anorexia."

Jermaine was so shocked by the sudden death of his beloved brother he found he "couldn't pull away" and lifted one of Michael's eyelids in order to "see" him one last time.

In an extract from his book "You Are Not Alone: Michael Through A Brother's Eyes" serialized by The Times newspaper, he revealed: "I leant down and kissed him on the forehead, telling him I loved him. I found I couldn't pull away. I lifted one of his eyelids because I wanted to look into his eyes, 'see' him one last time. I rested my forehead against his and wept."

It seems that Jermaine LIVES for CONTR(adictions)OVERSY,lol  :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!!
He clearly siad Michael was healthy  bangbang,please listen again what he said:

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Oh yes one more thing Jermaine brother  ;),here is LITTLE Mike  :lol: ,looking very,very HEALTHY  8-)during This is it rehearsal with Travis Payne:

Michael Jackson - This is it Dancing Machine Choreography with Travis Payne [HD]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WechmG--9vo
[/youtube]

This is it.....It's all for LOVE!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

September 13, 2011, 12:54:10 PM
In this transcript from Jermaine's interview with Larry King at Forest Lawn on the one year anniversary, about halfway down, Jermaine talks about pulling back the eyelid.

How strange (?) that Jermaine mentions the face and how soft it was, how he mentions specifically pulling open the eyelid, when according to the deathreference.com website, rigor mortis begins within two to six hours of death, starting with the eyelids, neck, and jaw!

Starting at 5:05 on this video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o75XkCqiG0&feature=related[/youtube]

Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 01:07:38 PM by pepper
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

September 13, 2011, 01:32:28 PM
Seems like Michael is magical even as a corpse.
/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Yes he is, isn't he!!!!! Hilarious!!!   mj_bad/
Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 01:35:06 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Grace

September 13, 2011, 01:35:19 PM
 "Michael was lying on a trolley in a hospital gown. I steadied myself, took a breath, and entered the side door to the right. I went over to the other side of Michael, reaching down to take his hand, rubbing his still-soft skin. I couldn't believe how skeletal he was. He seemed half the size he had been a month earlier. If a stranger had walked into the room, they would have assumed he had been ravaged by cancer or anorexia."
[...]
In an extract from his book "You Are Not Alone: Michael Through A Brother's Eyes" serialized by The Times newspaper, he revealed: "I leant down and kissed him on the forehead, telling him I loved him. I found I couldn't pull away. I lifted one of his eyelids because I wanted to look into his eyes, 'see' him one last time. I rested my forehead against his and wept."

/pull hair/ /scream/

Jermaine, really, honestly.
I know you all in the fam help to literally make "blind see", "deaf hear" and "lames walk", "cure the sick" and
awaken "from the dead".

But what for heaven's sake would speak in favour of lying
(not laying),

a trolley
(not a gurney),

or was it this one?

a gown

and a two sided entry into Michael's world,

an approach "from the right side" (main or wrong door at the left???),

Michael shrinking to 50% of his size within 30 days

and a devastated condition of 6 --> 9

or small corpse vs. big mind ???

?????????

Love this part of the journey.  :lol:
Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 08:11:54 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
September 13, 2011, 01:36:07 PM
Just look Mike in This is it  to understand how he was before June 25th ..... lolol/ michael-jackson/ beautiful, beautiful and in great shape.  mj_dance/ And now will be even better :) ::P . How we hear about his health..... /pull hair/ now 

we have become accustomedand ... /scream/ ....so..go forward...THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!! geek/ bearhug

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

September 13, 2011, 01:47:02 PM
"Michael was lying on a trolley in a hospital gown. I steadied myself, took a breath, and entered the side door to the right. I went over to the other side of Michael, reaching down to take his hand, rubbing his still-soft skin. I couldn't believe how skeletal he was. He seemed half the size he had been a month earlier. If a stranger had walked into the room, they would have assumed he had been ravaged by cancer or anorexia."
[...]

/pull hair/ /scream/

Jermaine, really, honestly.
I know you all in the fam help to literally make "blind see", "deaf hear" and "lames walk", "cure the sick" and
awaken "from the dead".

But what for heaven's sake would speak in favour of a trolley (not a gurney),

or was it this one?

a gown

and a two sided entry into Michael's world,

an approach "from the right side" (main or wrong door at the left???),

Michael shrinking to 50% of his size within 30 days

and a devastated condition of 6 --> 9

or small corpse vs. big mind ???

?????????

Love this part of the journey.  :lol:

You are too funny lol,but excuse me is this Scarlett Johansson from the PRESTIGE movie,lol lolol/  OMG! ???????

Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 01:55:54 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2011, 02:47:46 PM
I think she's a little scared to put it up cuz when when she put up Katherine's new one she got legal messages to take it down!!
Wonder how long it'll take for Jetzi to put it up? I want to read it.
[/quot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2011, 05:07:10 PM
If this is a hoax, and I believe it is, then why write such a bullshit in a BOOK which is kinda "permanent". What if MJ bams one day and in  twenty years someone reads this bullshit about MJ that his brother saw him dead on a trolley and he will still be alive and kicking? This is insane! I understand to write this in a newspaper. You can burn it in the fireplace, but we do not normally burn books so this is gonna stay in our libraries forever!

OMG I am going to get crayyyzeeeyyyyyy!!!!  /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

all4loveandbelieve

September 13, 2011, 05:32:44 PM
As with everything out of Jermaine's mouth...there has to be a 'clue' and/or message with this.  The 'eye' thing brings to mind this TMZ article:

Michael Jackson's eyes could be powerful evidence in favor of Dr. Conrad Murray.

TMZ broke the story -- Dr. Murray's lawyers will argue Jackson accidentally killed himself by self-injecting a lethal dose of Propofol into his bloodstream. As we reported, Dr. Murray says he left the bedroom for a short time, came back in and saw Michael with his eyes wide open and pupils dilated.

Medical experts who spoke with TMZ say if a patient is sleeping and dies of an overdose, their eyes most likely would not be open. The defense position -- Jackson woke up when Murray was out of the room, became frustrated he couldn't sleep, grabbed the Propofol bottle and "pushed it" -- killing himself.

If a jury believes Jackson's eyes were open, they could also believe Jackson was awake and, perhaps, capable of grabbing the Propofol bottle which was on the nightstand.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Look at his eyes, do these eyes looks liked Michael took drugs? These eyes look very lucid to me..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

September 13, 2011, 05:36:24 PM

Back to 2005, he does look way too thin and, he was at the hospital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Andrea

September 13, 2011, 05:39:11 PM
Skeletal?

Like the character he played in Ghosts?

:lol:

That's where my mind went too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWmAy4kJDIw[/youtube]

"Am I scary for you baby?"   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 13, 2011, 06:39:48 PM
If this is a hoax, and I believe it is, then why write such a bullshit in a BOOK which is kinda "permanent". What if MJ bams one day and in  twenty years someone reads this bullshit about MJ that his brother saw him dead on a trolley and he will still be alive and kicking? This is insane! I understand to write this in a newspaper. You can burn it in the fireplace, but we do not normally burn books so this is gonna stay in our libraries forever!

OMG I am going to get crayyyzeeeyyyyyy!!!!  /pull hair/

Yes, I've had this thought too. It's like these books (LaToya's etc) are just adding to the pile of history books that MJ said were lying. Guess we just have to sit tight and watch how it all pans out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 13, 2011, 06:45:29 PM
Skeletal?

Like the character he played in Ghosts?

:lol:

That's where my mind went too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWmAy4kJDIw[/youtube]

"Am I scary for you baby?"   ;)

And mine!  I've always thought MJ makes a pretty darn cool skeleton that can still moonwalk, so I don't think we have to worry about a bit of weight loss!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions