No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Re: TIAI September 11
September 12, 2011, 09:35:42 AM
You can't say every depiction of a city skyline or of an airplane that MJ used was a reference to 9/11.

I don't think I will ever believe 2 modern skyscrapers collapsed straight down in their footprints due to fire and loss of support beams at the top. It just defies the laws of logic and it amazes me that more people don't ask questions.

85% sheep to slaughter, most certainly. "We" will buy anything they are selling, clearly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

September 12, 2011, 10:41:08 AM
Wiki-leaks apparantly did not mention specifically only Israel in their exposes. And if Russia, Austrailia and other countries do mention the alternative versions of 911 in their offical media news, then they will point fingers squarely at US, but not at Israel who are the true perpetrators of this crime and many far worse this century, under cover of the biggest lies the world has known. Even Alex Jones who is thought to be misinformation, doesn't include Israel in his accusations for 911 perpetrators.
This got me thinking that you are right about the finger pointing being at the U.S. only. I have read of NWO's plans that America's days of being the world's superpower are coming fast to an end. This could be the vehicle 'THEY' use to usher in that change. The blame for 9/11 and the global financial crisis would put the final nail in that coffin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2011, 02:41:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wiki-leaks apparantly did not mention specifically only Israel in their exposes. And if Russia, Austrailia and other countries do mention the alternative versions of 911 in their offical media news, then they will point fingers squarely at US, but not at Israel who are the true perpetrators of this crime and many far worse this century, under cover of the biggest lies the world has known. Even Alex Jones who is thought to be misinformation, doesn't include Israel in his accusations for 911 perpetrators.
This got me thinking that you are right about the finger pointing being at the U.S. only. I have read of NWO's plans that America's days of being the world's superpower are coming fast to an end. This could be the vehicle 'THEY' use to usher in that change. The blame for 9/11 and the global financial crisis would put the final nail in that coffin.

In Russian news they did not blame US government for the inside job, they blamed "a powerful group of people". The only thing they said about US government is that military and federal agencies failed to prevent these attacks even though they knew it was coming and on that day they had plenty of time to stop the airliners. But you are right, they did not say anything about Israel, they didn't give any specific details about this "group of people". And they didn't make fun of conspiracy theorists as most media worldwide does.
For me this is a HUGE step! It took them 10 years to talk about it and i hope that they won't stop. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 13, 2011, 06:36:16 AM
Thank you for the redirect TS. That's a very informative site and forum.

Very informative and interesting website to redirect to. Thanks TS.

I have just noticed something about the flight numbers which made my eyes go  afraid/      (and this might have been raised before – sorry if it has) but considering the links we have to Michael having had a meeting arranged at the top of one of the towers on 9/11 - look at the flight numbers of the aeroplanes and the prominence of these numbers in the hoax.

Flight 77 – 77 days (inclusive) between “death” and “resurrection” on 9/9

Flight 93 – the date of Michael’s “funeral” on 9/3

Flight 175 – Day 175 of the year is June 24th (in a non-leap year, as 2009 was) – the last night Michael was seen “alive”…maybe the night he escaped?

Flight 11 – again a link to the numerology (111)

I thought this was an interesting connection and perhaps Michael was trying to send us a message very early on in the hoax, by using the flight numbers as significant dates or numbers, about him being a target of TPTB on the day of 9/11 which he found out about?

Very good post Adi and I agree with you totally. It can not be a coincidence that Michael chose those dates. Amazing find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 13, 2011, 06:38:43 AM
Another important link not to be missed:

The propaganda these days was sick.
As if we would have a party ahead. Countdown to the New Year or alike. Bah.

May the victims rest in peace.
TDCAU.

afraid/  pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2011, 07:08:28 AM
I would swear on the bible if i walked on the moon.
And give the 5000 to charity.
Scientifically they couldn't have done it back then.
Makes you wonder why they didn't go right back....
Probably too hard to hoax a 2nd time.
Conclusion?
I make it easy for you....
You can send a robot to the moon...
Not man....
 /white flag/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJZCcpuk3EY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqfH7iK51HQ&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 13, 2011, 09:19:00 AM
11-S message of Obama

i am not liking ... :?

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore, we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea.
Though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling, there’s a river whose streams shall make glad
the City of God; the holy place of the Tabernacle of the Most High.
God is in the midst of her.
She shall not be moved.
God shall help her just at the break of dawn.
The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved.
He uttered his voice.
The earth melted.
The Lord of Hosts is with us.
The God of Jacob is our refuge.
Come behold the works of the Lord, has made desolations in the Earth.
He makes wars cease to the ends of the Earth.
He breaks the bough and cuts the spear in two.
He burns the chariot in fire.
Be still and know that I am God.
I will be exalted among the nations.
I will be exalted in the Earth.
The Lord of Hosts is with us.
The God of Jacob is our refuge.

That's Psalm 46. I agree it's an ominous thing for Obama to quote on 911, 10th ann.
The City of God is Jerusalem.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

911 was carried out by those who feel that Israel has enemies that want to "wipe them off the map". So Obama is speaking on their behalf, to say that God is helping her (God in the midst of Jerusalem) by bringing desolations and melting the earth. When God causes war to cease is when God will be exalted through Jerusalem and God's chosen people the Jews. All except, these Jews are imposters, userping God's true chosen people/Israelites--namely the Afro-American's that are descendants of the slaves for 400 years taken from Israelite tribes in Africa, mostly by Jewish financiers and Jewish slave ship owners (much written on that).  And plus the Bible clearly states that Jerusalem will be totally destroyed a third time, in the end times (Revelation). The Jews think they will rule the world from Jerusalem with the goyim (us non-Jews) serving them. But there will be a battle, and they will lose according to Scripture, and the true One and his people will rule the earth with love, justice and a rod of iron (old Testament), although I interpret this all rather loosely. This is all one small chapter of the epic thousands of years old drama on the world stage, that God is producer/director of. JMO

And a way of manipulating people with the religious aspect using the name of God ... that demons have to see God with the genocide or wars? :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 16, 2011, 06:59:49 PM
Was posted in another thread, but I will post it here as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW6mJOqRDI4[/youtube]

After all this evidence, how on earth is it possible that they are STILL getting away with mass murder? Why aren't people waking up? I have spread so many videos, I have talked to so many people about this but it seems like it would be more useful to talk to a brick wall.

Can someone please hijack every single broadcasting company on earth and keep playing these kinds of documentaries over and over and over until people will finally wake the fuck up?

btw: TS, you're missed. Hope you're doing well. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 16, 2011, 08:36:21 PM
Was posted in another thread, but I will post it here as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW6mJOqRDI4[/youtube]

After all this evidence, how on earth is it possible that they are STILL getting away with mass murder? Why aren't people waking up? I have spread so many videos, I have talked to so many people about this but it seems like it would be more useful to talk to a brick wall.

Can someone please hijack every single broadcasting company on earth and keep playing these kinds of documentaries over and over and over until people will finally wake the fuck up?

btw: TS, you're missed. Hope you're doing well. bearhug

The media have done a great job brain-washing people :?

The day sunday, October 17, 2004 started a fire in the 34th floor of the Tower  from Central Park, Caracas, Venezuela

Picture at the beginning of the fire to the 01:32 am., had already spent an hour and a half has been started

The fire at 08: 30 am         The fire after midday, already out of control until it became extinct                                                     The building today ...   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

September 17, 2011, 10:32:54 PM
I don't think it is a "coincidence"  that in the artwork on the "Michael" album there is the large BUSH next to what appears to be the twin towers burning/falling and also near this is the burning pictures of MJ on what appears to be a magazine cover (thought it was money at 1st but that is lower down in the artwork).

I know it was discussed when the album was released that this "Bush" might have represented the "tree of life"...but look at some of the other images around that Bush and also in it there looks like hidden snakes.....I think it is representing something completely different... if you get my drift.

Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 11:15:49 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 18, 2011, 12:07:56 AM
I get your drift, Adi. I think that's a really great connection. There's a snake crawling around inside that Bush, you can only see small glimpses of it but it's there. Burning money falling too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

September 18, 2011, 12:48:16 AM
I don't think it is a "coincidence"  that in the artwork on the "Michael" album there is the large BUSH next to what appears to be the twin towers burning/falling and also near this is the burning pictures of MJ on what appears to be a magazine cover (thought it was money at 1st but that is lower down in the artwork).

I know it was discussed when the album was released that this "Bush" might have represented the "tree of life"...but look at some of the other images around that Bush and also in it there looks like hidden snakes.....I think it is representing something completely different... if you get my drift.

The "Bush" (with the snake in it) right next to the "burning" buildings is definitely interesting.  There is also a bubble with a gavel in it, right in front of the tree - gavel - justice??  For what happened?  You can zoom into the photo (Michael cover) with this link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  The buildings look like the buildings in the Bahrain Financial Harbour.

Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 12:51:11 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

September 18, 2011, 10:29:30 AM
Thanks for posting the Michael cover again.

The snake in the bushes is a blatant understatement.
It's a hydra.

Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush family, Bin Laden family, their ties to CIA and their engagement in drugs and oil business, FBI helping Bin Laden's family get out of the U.S. Saudis' high investments after 9II - there's much being said and tied together.

Bush family’s dirty little secret:
 President’s oil companies funded by Bin Laden family and wealthy Saudis who financed Osama bin Laden

There were "illusionary wars" (e.g. into Iraq) planned by Secret Services, Congress and Pentagon BEFORE 9II.
These are Defense Department staffer Steven Cambone's notes from meetings with Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on the afternoon of 9/11/01:

A captured Al Qaida document reveals that US energy companies were secretly negotiating with the Taliban to build a pipeline. The document was obtained by the FBI but was not allowed to be shared with other agencies in order to protect Enron. [...] However, in January 2001, Vice President Cheney allegedly reinstated the intelligence block and expanded it to effectively preclude any investigations whatsoever of Saudi-Taliban-Afghan oil connections. Former FBI counter-terrorism chief John O’Neill resigned from the FBI in disgust, stating that he was ordered not to investigate Saudi-Al Qaida connections because of the Enron pipeline deal.
How convenient that Enron went bankrupt on Sept 2, 2001 - the reason for any protection of Taliban negociation partners was gone.

Bush took investigators off of bin Laden's trail:

Osama says HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ATTACKS OF 9/11! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Not many people know that, after September 11, 2001, Osama bin Laden issued a statement on tape that he had nothing to do with the attacks on America and that such actions were against the teachings of Islam. Americans were prevented from accessing this information because we were told that Osama could possibly have an embedded "secret code" in the tape that would alert other terrorists cells to "activate" and target other American cities. -

Osama bin Laden:
"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya5fAW1_1FA[/youtube]

I think that Michael played a major role in every piece of program art that was published to belong to him or carrying his name. I would not be astonished if he painted some of the art "inspired by and made for Michael" himself and gave the artist an "alias" name for the public eyes.

If you look at the Dangerous artwork and the Michael artwork - how many hours would we have to imagine the artist and Michael sat together in discussing and getting all these details into the painting?
"Oh I would like to have that bubble a little bit more down to the left - could we do it?". "And could you put an almost invisible snake into the bush, please?"
I cannot imagine this. No way. If I recall right, Michael wanted to study art (even go to New York for the studies) and I think he had enough time and occasion to study privately with some great masters. Same as to taking photographs and making film.

In the 70s and 80s, music covers were corresponding to a program of music on the record.
In those years, there were folks who had something to say and who did say it - through their concept albums and their concept artwork covers.

I think the man raised his voice not only by determining a stage set, a sequence of songs, a tune, a crescendo, lyrics or dance moves, but also by expressing his very personal view on the things by his own fine arts creations.

One of the most impressive manifestations of protest by Paul Simon on the tenth anniversary of 9II, listen closely to the lyrics.
Paul Simon had been told to play "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" at the Ground Zero tenth anniversary event. Without telling anybody what was coming, he played a 9/11 truth protest song instead. The "people talking without listening" didn't get it. The awakened people did. This is one of the most profound moments of musical protest ever recorded.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eanv5XRjwLg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Thank you Paul.
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 12:25:58 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

bec

September 18, 2011, 11:06:32 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Paul Simon seeks to convey a message of how ignorance taints the minds of so many people. "Silence" refers to submission. He reveals how people so foolishly follow rulers without actually knowing a ruler's true intentions and background. "People hearing without listening" reveals a people's willingness to take heed to the commands spoken by a leader without fully realizing the consequences of this obedience. Simon, or whomever is having this dream, tries to warn these conformists in the lines that read "'Fools' said I, "You do not know/ Silence like a cancer grows/ Hear my words that I might teach you,/ Take my arms that I might reach you."" But his warning is swallowed in the abyss of submission: "But my words like silent raindrops fell,/And echoed/In the wells of silence." This song may refer to a particular nation or people, but most likely it refers to people in general who submit themselves too freely. The song continues to describe the people's capitulation in several lines, most notably in the words, "And the people bowed and prayed/To the neon god they made." The song's meaning is for the listener to decide and there are many different ideas; however, I personally have always believed that it pertains to a people's readiness to support a leader without fully realizing the possible outcomes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions