mac5kTopic starter

The life of an icon - TEASER.
September 09, 2011, 08:59:33 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcYRzrApe90&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: The life of an icon - TEASER.
September 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM
"I don't know why they are doing this to me. They want me dead."

Ho whard it has to be for a mother to watch her child going through false accusations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2011, 12:17:43 PM
So does this have the Estate's blessing?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 09, 2011, 01:53:22 PM
I guess all the insiders get their turn and this is David Gest's turn.

David Gest screened a documentary about Michael Jackson
2011-06-02 12:48

After having hinted the release in 2009, David Gest, music producer, Michael Jackson's longtime friend and ex-husband of Liza Minnelli, friend of Michael Jackson, has now made a documentary about him called “The Real Michael Jackson”. He screened it recently in Los Angeles for a select group that included Smokey Robinson, Angie Dickinson, Katherine Jackson and her son, Tito, Showbiz411.com reports.

(Photo) Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor in turn acted as best man and maid of honor at wedding of music producer David Gest and Liza Minnelli in 2002

A source said the documentary is pretty good, mainly because it includes lots of rare footage of Michael and the Jacksons, but it's unknown how Gest got the rights to the footage. Anyway, he does have plans to release the doc in the UK.

Here’s the copy from the invite he sent out (reprinted with typos):

"PLEASE JOIN ME FOR A PRIVATE SCREENING OF MY FIRST FILM ‘THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON’ ON THURSDAY, MAY 26, 2011  PM AT 8:00 PM AT THE ALFRED HITCHCOCK THEATRE ON THE UNIVERSAL STUDIOS LOT. YOUR NAME WILL BE LEFT AT THE GATE AND THEIR WILL BE PARKING. I HAVE ENCLOSED DIRECTIONS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THE PARKING OR DIRECTIONS CALL MS. xxxxxxx AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ON (818) 777-xxxx

I AM VERY PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT UNIVERSAL PICTURES UK HAS ALREADY PURCHASED THE WORLD DVD RIGHTS AND MR MARK REYNOLDS OF BBC WORLWIDE MEDIA CENTRE (THE TOP DISTRIBUTOR IN THE WORLD) HAVE SIGNED FOR EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS. THIS IS A MOST UNIQUE FILM AND ACCORDING TO LEGENDARY PRODUCER LAMONT DOZIER: ”THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON’ IS MORE THAN JUST A DOCUMENTARY, IT IS AN EPIC TELEVISION FILM AND QUITE POSSIBLY THE MOST REMARKABLE DOCUMENTARY I HAVE EVER SEEN!’

A DRINKS & HORS D’OEUVRES RECEPTION WILL FOLLOW THE SCREENING AT A LOCATION NEAR THE STUDIO (LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED). PLEASE JOIN ME FOR THE SCREENING & RECEPTION BY RSVP TO MY E-MAIL. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON THURSDAY, MAY 26, 2011 AT 8:00 PM AT THE ALFRED HITCHCOCK THEATRE AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS. THE FILM IS 90 MINUTES.

BEST REGARDS,

DAVID GEST"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2011, 04:24:54 PM
I guess all the insiders get their turn and this is David Gest's turn.

David Gest screened a documentary about Michael Jackson
2011-06-02 12:48

After having hinted the release in 2009, David Gest, music producer, Michael Jackson's longtime friend and ex-husband of Liza Minnelli, friend of Michael Jackson, has now made a documentary about him called “The Real Michael Jackson”. He screened it recently in Los Angeles for a select group that included Smokey Robinson, Angie Dickinson, Katherine Jackson and her son, Tito, Showbiz411.com reports.

(Photo) Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor in turn acted as best man and maid of honor at wedding of music producer David Gest and Liza Minnelli in 2002

A source said the documentary is pretty good, mainly because it includes lots of rare footage of Michael and the Jacksons, but it's unknown how Gest got the rights to the footage. Anyway, he does have plans to release the doc in the UK.

Here’s the copy from the invite he sent out (reprinted with typos):

"PLEASE JOIN ME FOR A PRIVATE SCREENING OF MY FIRST FILM ‘THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON’ ON THURSDAY, MAY 26, 2011  PM AT 8:00 PM AT THE ALFRED HITCHCOCK THEATRE ON THE UNIVERSAL STUDIOS LOT. YOUR NAME WILL BE LEFT AT THE GATE AND THEIR WILL BE PARKING. I HAVE ENCLOSED DIRECTIONS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THE PARKING OR DIRECTIONS CALL MS. xxxxxxx AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ON (818) 777-xxxx

I AM VERY PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT UNIVERSAL PICTURES UK HAS ALREADY PURCHASED THE WORLD DVD RIGHTS AND MR MARK REYNOLDS OF BBC WORLWIDE MEDIA CENTRE (THE TOP DISTRIBUTOR IN THE WORLD) HAVE SIGNED FOR EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS. THIS IS A MOST UNIQUE FILM AND ACCORDING TO LEGENDARY PRODUCER LAMONT DOZIER: ”THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON’ IS MORE THAN JUST A DOCUMENTARY, IT IS AN EPIC TELEVISION FILM AND QUITE POSSIBLY THE MOST REMARKABLE DOCUMENTARY I HAVE EVER SEEN!’

A DRINKS & HORS D’OEUVRES RECEPTION WILL FOLLOW THE SCREENING AT A LOCATION NEAR THE STUDIO (LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED). PLEASE JOIN ME FOR THE SCREENING & RECEPTION BY RSVP TO MY E-MAIL. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON THURSDAY, MAY 26, 2011 AT 8:00 PM AT THE ALFRED HITCHCOCK THEATRE AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS. THE FILM IS 90 MINUTES.

BEST REGARDS,

DAVID GEST"

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tove

October 21, 2011, 05:49:24 AM
Universal Pictures gives a free movie night here in Finland, I suppose that they do it in other countries too.
The date 31.10 2011 is just odd when 30.10 2011 would be 7 ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

October 21, 2011, 08:09:17 AM
WHAT is Katherine saying at 2:10? I hear: 'I never lost a child'. What does that mean?? :shock:
Because she DID lose a child, Brandon (Marlon's twinbrother). Now I think about the quote on the 'This is it' album: 'Always great to sing with my brother'. I was always wondering about which brother he was referring to, because he usually singed with all the brothers. Why just mention one?
The child/brother that never died????

And if she never lost a child, does she mean that Michael is also still alive (like we already know!)

Maybe I didn't hear things right :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

October 21, 2011, 08:48:18 AM
WHAT is Katherine saying at 2:10? I hear: 'I never lost a child'. What does that mean?? :shock:
Because she DID lose a child, Brandon (Marlon's twinbrother). Now I think about the quote on the 'This is it' album: 'Always great to sing with my brother'. I was always wondering about which brother he was referring to, because he usually singed with all the brothers. Why just mention one?

And if she never lost a child, does she mean that Michael is also still alive (like we already know!)

I heard it too. so odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

gwynned

October 21, 2011, 10:05:24 AM

I heard it too. so odd.

Wow!  That IS odd.   A mother never forgets to mention a child she lost and certainly not Katherine.  Is it possible she never lost that child?  Remember there is that one quote where Michael refers to his '9' rather than 8 brothers and sisters. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

October 21, 2011, 02:31:46 PM
@mac5k, hi, maybe you should rename this thread because I feel what Katherine is saying needs more attention. I totally do NOT understand that statement! By the way, thanks for posting the teaser!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

CC

October 21, 2011, 02:45:21 PM
 lolol/

she never lost a child because she knows where he is, and he is aliveEEEEEE!!!
THIS IS PRESENTED ON OCT 31???
HALLOWEEN!!!!!

mj_bad/

BTW DAVED GEST WAS LATOYA BOYFRIEND
Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 02:49:47 PM by CC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

October 21, 2011, 03:25:14 PM
"Michael set the world on fire" - with the HOAX?  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal