suspicious mindTopic starter

just for the record
September 05, 2011, 08:56:48 AM
hi guys it's me suspicious mind. i didn't know where else to start this. last night i was on michael jackson hoax death. i haven't been there in a while.  i don't use suspicious mind there.  well i was looking to see if a member was still there and found my name suspicious mind as a registered member . i supposedly registered back in oct. 2010 but have made no post. i also saw there many names with no post.

i wanted to come here just in case something is goin on to let everyone know that i do not post there under my user name here just in case things start being posted there under that name.
i don't suppose it would be a bad idea if someone could go and look for others from here who aren't members there or use another name to check on theirs also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Re: just for the record
September 05, 2011, 10:21:14 AM
i see that the name is typed slightly different from mine. suspicious_mind. guess i got a little  /overreacting/  but the idea of someone putting words in my mouth always make me get  /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

September 05, 2011, 10:45:32 AM
 I could spot  suspicious// fake suspicious mind a mile away. Your special bearhug and an original :-* God broke the mould after making you  ;D and no double could ever play 'you' right.  /white flag/
[I really love smilies ::P]
Seriously, suspicious....no one could think that was you. You have a style of observing and writing that is all you and only you can do it. You crack me up no end.  elvis_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2012, 08:44:32 PM
actually i think he dropped it once or twice before he used it. pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 10, 2012, 08:46:16 PM
Thanks for the fyi.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

anewfan

January 10, 2012, 08:51:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i see that the name is typed slightly different from mine. suspicious_mind. guess i got a little  /overreacting/  but the idea of someone putting words in my mouth always make me get  /scream/

Anything is possible in this hoax....it's better to cover all bases.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal