i know everyone is tired or mad at me...
December 23, 2009, 10:58:18 AM
first, i apologize for having to post this in both hoax forums.
second, due to my last post, i decided not to state again my opinion on TIAI.

i believe that whether one thinks TIAI was effective or not, we all did not see the potential consequences it was going to make. i hope this offends no one, but i personally believe & from what i have observed is that TIAI drew a fine line between who believes in it & who does not believe in it.

thus, i feel as though this borderline has caused somewhat of a broken bond among us. it has caused an immense amount of controversy, & i just do not think that Michael wanted to see this occur. whether or not he had a connection with TIAI, Michael would never want us to part, divide, discriminate, nor portray hatred/dislike towards one another. remember, we are here for one reason: to comprehend the hoax, to discover any clues.

this borderline caused some to insult another. i am not saying i am not guilty of this. i do wish to apologize to anyone whom i have offended with my opinion on TIAI, or if i was "too lazy to read their post." i just highly doubt all of our intentions were to hurt each other. so why are we letting it happen? remember, i am speaking in general terms, no one specific. it has gotten to the point where today, when i woke up, i was hesitant to even want to come back on both hoax forums. i am not saying i am a victim. i am saying that this whole TIAI situation has discouraged me from wanting to come back. i know some of you will ask, "then why are you still here?" or "just leave, then." in all honesty, i cannot. this TIAI situation hs not discouraged my hope for Michael's existence in this world. therefore, this is why i am here.

as Michael said, "it starts with US." but if we are not open to the diversity of opinions, if we cannot respect our differences, if we cannot get along...then how can anyone else besides this hoax group will? if we show that the borderline of TIAI believers/non-believers, no one is going to take us seriously. people will think we are foolish fans of Michael Jackson who cannot contribute as one, unite as one.

God bless you all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Re: i know everyone is tired or mad at me...
December 23, 2009, 11:09:24 AM
Thank you for this post, I really appreciate it!

I too never had the intention to insult or hurt anyone, and in case I did I apologize for that...

There is no need to be divided, it doesn't matter if you 'believe' in TIAI or not.  It has become quite clear that a lot of people got the message, weather it was delivered through TIAI or not.  That, in my opinion, is what counts.

Let's join forces because of the message, let's make that change, let that be our Christmas thought for 2009...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 23, 2009, 11:17:04 AM
I agree, even tho if someone does believe in TIAI or not it doesn't matter our mission and message is all the same and we understand it. That is what is important. I don't want this group to break up we must all stay unite no matter what happens. I hope I didn't hurt or insult anyone because you all have to know I respect everyones opinions and am open to any opinions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 11:18:18 AM
I so agree with the OP on this
my problem is also that if everyone is so convinced about TIAI then what is the point
of discussing any other things that come up regarding the hoax? I mean will this place now turn into a forum where we will only discuss how to make that change, is everything else now completely pointless now its been "established" MJ is in fact alive and he'll come back when he's ready? Shall we all now disregard the brilliant hoax vids and posts made by some of our own members because TIAI has brought us all the answers we'll ever need to know? Should we stop investigating all together and bet all our money on this one horse?
I've said it befor and i'll say it again i admire the amount of work and dedication that has gone in to making TIAI i'm not saying that whoever is behind it is just jerking our strings ,
they make great points and it's true an awakening is needed but how are we on this forum going to make that huge difference? We can spread the word true, but many have been doing this for ages and anyone posting after me please don't come with the standard answer back of "well if everyone was to think like that of course nothing would change"
i know that, but how do WE do it? What difference are we going to make in your opinions?
peace to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 11:24:02 AM
Quote from: "MJhunny"
my problem is also that if everyone is so convinced about TIAI then what is the point
of discussing any other things that come up regarding the hoax? I mean will this place now turn into a forum where we will only discuss how to make that change, is everything else now completely pointless now its been "established" MJ is in fact alive and he'll come back when he's ready? Shall we all now disregard the brilliant hoax vids and posts made by some of our own members because TIAI has brought us all the answers we'll ever need to know? Should we stop investigating all together and bet all our money on this one horse?

So true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 23, 2009, 11:24:53 AM
ISNT THE MAIN THING ABOUT UNITING AS ONE AND THIS IS WHAT THIS WHOLE DEATH HOAX HAS DONE IT HAS UNITED SO MANY PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD AND OPENED OUR EYES TO WHAT IS HAPPENING
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 11:35:19 AM
I've said it befor and i'll say it again i admire the amount of work and dedication that has gone in to making TIAI i'm not saying that whoever is behind it is just jerking our strings ,
they make great points and it's true an awakening is needed but how are we on this forum going to make that huge difference? We can spread the word true, but many have been doing this for ages and anyone posting after me please don't come with the standard answer back of "well if everyone was to think like that of course nothing would change"
i know that, but how do WE do it? What difference are we going to make in your opinions?
peace to all

I second that... That's what I feel when I log in in the forum lately...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

mumof3

December 23, 2009, 11:37:11 AM
you are right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 11:38:56 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
ISNT THE MAIN THING ABOUT UNITING AS ONE AND THIS IS WHAT THIS WHOLE DEATH HOAX HAS DONE IT HAS UNITED SO MANY PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD AND OPENED OUR EYES TO WHAT IS HAPPENING

yeah but the hoax was there uniting us before there was even talk of TIAI...
I'm just not closing down on any other theories regarding the hoax just yet.
And i still don't get how exactly this small group of people on this forum are going to make Mike come back or not ,because thats all i keep reading here today apparently it seems it all comes down to us. I just can't get my head around it :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 23, 2009, 11:43:09 AM

And i still don't get how exactly this small group of people on this forum are going to make Mike come back or not ,because thats all i keep reading here today apparently it seems it all comes down to us. I just can't get my head around it :!:

I agree on that, the thing is we have come all together on the 25th of June and past that after all this happened TIAI came into the picture when MJHD went down somewhere in the begin of November.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 11:45:47 AM

:? I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN AND NOW I AM CONFUSED ONLY ONE THING FOR IT PARTY IN THE CELL BRING A BUCKET OF KFC :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 11:49:24 AM
i know everyone is tired or mad at me...
Not everyone.  :lol:

I didn't bother to read all 9 pages of TIAI. I am not that interested in it. Therefore I cannot make a comment about it's contents. For those who have been interested enough to examine TIAI  then the opinions that you have shared have been informative.
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
first, i apologize for having to post this in both hoax forums.
second, due to my last post, i decided not to state again my opinion on TIAI.

i believe that whether one thinks TIAI was effective or not, we all did not see the potential consequences it was going to make. i hope this offends no one, but i personally believe & from what i have observed is that TIAI drew a fine line between who believes in it & who does not believe in it.

thus, i feel as though this borderline has caused somewhat of a broken bond among us. it has caused an immense amount of controversy, & i just do not think that Michael wanted to see this occur. whether or not he had a connection with TIAI, Michael would never want us to part, divide, discriminate, nor portray hatred/dislike towards one another. remember, we are here for one reason: to comprehend the hoax, to discover any clues.

this borderline caused some to insult another. i am not saying i am not guilty of this. i do wish to apologize to anyone whom i have offended with my opinion on TIAI, or if i was "too lazy to read their post." i just highly doubt all of our intentions were to hurt each other. so why are we letting it happen? remember, i am speaking in general terms, no one specific. it has gotten to the point where today, when i woke up, i was hesitant to even want to come back on both hoax forums. i am not saying i am a victim. i am saying that this whole TIAI situation has discouraged me from wanting to come back. i know some of you will ask, "then why are you still here?" or "just leave, then." in all honesty, i cannot. this TIAI situation hs not discouraged my hope for Michael's existence in this world. therefore, this is why i am here.

as Michael said, "it starts with US." but if we are not open to the diversity of opinions, if we cannot respect our differences, if we cannot get along...then how can anyone else besides this hoax group will? if we show that the borderline of TIAI believers/non-believers, no one is going to take us seriously. people will think we are foolish fans of Michael Jackson who cannot contribute as one, unite as one.

God bless you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 11:50:59 AM

:? I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN AND NOW I AM CONFUSED ONLY ONE THING FOR IT PARTY IN THE CELL BRING A BUCKET OF KFC :lol:

i've allready been fitted with a straightjacket so your cell would be the logical next step :!:

But seriously, can anyone answer my question ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 23, 2009, 01:18:02 PM
This forum is made for discussion of ideas and research, not to be fighting among ourselves, we must be united and respect the views of all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Arianna_07

December 23, 2009, 02:44:31 PM
well said Paula-c! I agree 100 !

LOVE  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late