Arianna_07

MY RESUME AB THE 9 PARTS OF TIAI + CONCLUSIONS
December 22, 2009, 05:18:11 PM
I wanted to write ( as best as I could) A RESUME about the 9 reveal parts , so we can all understand wht was TIAI all about! ( not all of us had the time to read that much )..
TIAI - "“I believe it is a death hoax with much bigger implications. … this hoax is a way to get the attention of the whole world … and the WORLD needs to pay attention because this is so important. THIS IS IT! Michael mentioned conspiracy against him in several interviews but didn’t go into details. I think all the clues are leading us to look at a worldwide conspiracy … not just against MJ but the entire world. This is the ultimate good vs bad scenario. Michael has left plenty of clues to him being alive...and the key players have also said things to make us wonder and think. Look at all the clues left by the thisisalsoit.com website. … I’m a woman who is primarily lead by her heart and intuition, and I have NEVER had anything hit me like this. Yup, I’ve been touched by an ANGEL.”by Carol
Part 1 - who is behind TIAI???
Answer: TS ( S.T.U.D.Y) who says, and I quote:
"However, I don’t know everything, and I won’t attempt to answer questions about MJ or the hoax that are not directly related to the
subjects in these 9 parts"
And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood. Again, anyone who reads all 9 parts will have no doubt that I do have some very important information. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you. But I will reveal this when the time is right. Anyway, how I got the information is not nearly as important as whether or not the information is true. So I am not asking anyone to believe what I say based upon my claim of where it came from; rather, I am asking you to let the evidence speak for itself."
Part 2 - Outline of Redirections & Part 3 - The Purpose of TIAI.
"Every redirect had at least a primary clue, related to the MJ hoax; and most of the redirects had one or more secondary clues, also related to the hoax ...Some of the clues were quite obvious, while other clues were very vague or obscure"
The redirects in this first set (R1 - R7) were introductory: establishing the relationship of TIAI to MJ, the hoax, “This Is It”, and an initial look at the deeper message which TIAI was designed to bring out.
R1. MichealJacksonHoaxDeath.com - This was the very first redirect. This was chosen to show connection of TIAI with MJ and the hoax (and at the time, MJHD was the largest hoax forum).
R2. “This Is It” Movie Website - this redirect was reminding hoax investigators to watch the movie (if they hadn’t already) in order to better understand the TIAI clues.
R3. “2012” Movie Trailer - “2012” is a combination of reality and imagination. Specific events, and even specific dates, are imaginary; but there are concepts in the film which are very real. Most significantly, that the end of the world is very near; but also concepts such as government officials who are only worried about saving themselves (the “elites”), and indifferent to the rest of the population
R4. V for Vendetta (Wikipedia Article) - This was the redirect for November 5 (2009); and of course, this is a key date in the movie: “remember, remember, the 5th of November”. What exactly happened of significance on this day? Three things, all directly related to MJ: first, this TIAI redirect; second, MJHD was going down again; third, Evan Chandler committed suicide.
 “People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.”

R5. “EndGame” Trailer - This redirect represented the opposition that MJ gets from all sides (both the illuminati/NWO powers, and those who oppose the NWO like Alex, etc). The “EndGame” film was chosen for several reasons: once again showing the government corruption, and in this case the trailer even started with the clip from George H. W. Bush (senior) announcing the “New World Order”. At 0:54 in the trailer, it says that only an educated public can stop them in their tracks; and indeed, this is one of the main reasons for the MJ hoax and TIAI message.
“EndGame” trailer was chosen because of the numerology (“777” and “999”) that flashed across the screen at 1:57;

R6. The Final Curtain - The Final Curtain was a hoax (about death), by Joey Skaggs who is a master at hoaxes.

R7. Liberian Girl Video on YouTube - MJ was directing this video from behind the scenes, and the pictures from this video and song were used at the memorial and at the funeral. Secondarily, this redirect represented that TIAI itself was being directed from behind the scenes, much like the Liberian Girl video.The root word here is liberty! And once again, that is one of the main purposes for the MJ hoax and the TIAI message: to help bring awareness and freedom from the corruption in the government and in the media. “In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom
Part 4 - Art of Resistence
The  next set of redirects  were all related to the 911 terrorism (focusing now more directly on the emphasis of the TIAI message, corruption and conspiracies in our own governments, etc)—and the MJ hoax plan to bring more public awareness of these things, which in turn can bring more freedom, etc. 9-11 conspiracy in our government.
“The performance may be scripted, unscripted, or improvisational. It may incorporate music, dance, song, or complete silence.” Ever since the June 25 hoaxed death, MJ himself has been completely silent; and yet his silence has already spoken louder than before his “death”! Performance “art is resistance”; MJ “has a voice”, and he can “speak the truth”—even through his silence.
This AIR (Art Is Resistance) redirect also has a connection with the “MJ AIR” blimp, in the Smooth Criminal portion of “This Is It”.
Part 5: Solving the Clues
A brick wall, with the following words: “Bits & Pieces Put Together To Present A Semblance Of A Whole”;
- the Wizard of Oz :  Emerald City, 2012 and The Answer - “It’s All for Love … L.O.V.E.”
Part 6 - This Is It - Movie Rating
The cinema version of the movie did “Reveal” the hoax to a degree (no MJ RIP; Smooth Criminal hoax death, hoax death actor in original “Gilda” had same birthday as MJ,  the Black Widow spider - “Black widows represent death. When the spider comes on stage during the movie Michael comes out of the spider. He escaped death. First, the spider came up out of the graveyard (this would be the “resurrection” phase). Then a little later, you see the spider coming on stage; and then MJ comes out of the spider into visibility (this would be the “return” phase, when he can be seen again by the public—maybe even on stage once again).
..... of  course and MJ “bam” statement at end... I will come “in my own time”; it is up to him alone, and Some distinct possibilities include: 12-25-09 (Christmas), 12-31-09 (full moon & New Years Eve), 1-1-10 (New Years Day), 1-18-10 (MLK Day), 1-25-10 (seven months since the “death”, and same time as the DVD release), or beyond. Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return .
The DVD Easter eggs - this is a term which refers to video clips on DVD’s that are hidden; and it takes a particular key sequence code to unlock each hidden clip.After millions already have the DVD in their homes, the unlock code could be given publicly; then everyone would have the information at the same time.
"We need to join the Army of L.O.V.E., and give Michael our “love and support”—as well as caring for each other."
Part 7:  NWO  (New World Order) Powers Control the Mass Media
 This whole part 7 deals with the secret societies; and especially their agenda to create a one-world religion and one-world government system, called the New World Order (NWO). There are many such societies, including: Illuminati, Skull & Bones, Masons, and many more; they are bricks in the pyramid (shown on the back of the U.S. one dollar bill). Instead of trying to identify individual secret societies, the general term “NWO powers” will be used.
Michael is well aware of these NWO powers, their corruption, their tremendous power, and their conspiracies  ( Pearl Harbor, JFK, RFK, MLK, Princess Di, 911, and the Titanic) Wht does this say in short ?? well, it says that the NWO got rid of the opposition!
And MJ  knows that these powers control the mass media; which means that if you do a hoax to expose the mass media corruption, you are inherently going to come under the wrath of the powers that control the media—you can’t do one, without having the other. So he has to be very careful with when and how he returns to the public eye.
“I don’t want to say too much … there’s a conspiracy, yeah; I don’t want to say too much. I’m done.”MJ
"We need to join the Army of L.O.V.E., and give Michael our “love and support”—as well as caring for each other."
"If we want to be warriors in Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E., we need to be wearing the “whole armor”—then and only then will we be able to stand against the NWO powers, etc."
The whole Armor of God = truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation and Word of God!
Part 8: The End Is Near
 Has three meanings. First, the end of the TIAI daily redirections is near. Second, the end of the MJ hoax is near ("Soon, we will see the man behind the curtain, the Wizard of Oz."). Third, the end of the world is near (2012 accordind to the signs?? )
Martin Luther King Junior’s speech, titled “I Have a Dream”. And as most of you know already, MJ used this in “They Don’t Really Care About Us” (in the film). Of course this could be yet another amazing coincidence; but it really seems like MJ used this phrase in that song, because the death hoax would go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom from the NWO and media control (as well as other aspects of freedom).
“In What Will Go Down in HIStory as the Greatest Demonstration for Freedom ... 999” - The “999” was put at the end, to keep any images from coming up in the search; that would keep this final message fairly simple and straightforward
Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009
 In this final part, we are going to be examining once again the “2012” film—especially as it relates to the concept of the end of the world on 12-21-2012, which is exactly three years from today. The “2012” movie story starts in the year 2009, and ends in 2012.
The end of the world is near ?? “This is it, I mean this is REALLY it; this is the final — this is the FINAL curtain call.”MJ

Conlusions!

TS said :"The purpose of  TIAI was (and still is) to give MJ fans, and especially hoax believers, a better understanding and bigger picture of the hoax and the reasons for it; this in turn would help prepare the way for the MJ “Return”!
OK, but WE are here bcz we want to know about MJ  beeing Alive ( for sure ) and about when he will be coming back!!!!
Wht did TIAI told us???
TS told us about a worldwide conspiracy ( NWO, 2012, The End Of The World, The Army Of Love, about who got rid of the opposites ( see : Pearl Harbor, JFK, RFK, MLK, Princess Di, 911, and the Titanic), TII movie, the purpose of TIAI !
WHT DO WE KNOW ABOUT MJ AFTER WE FINISED READING THE 9 REVEAL PARTS OF TIAI??
- MJ is alive ( yeah!! obviously  we all have a feeling about that, that's why we are here ;)
- Michael mentioned conspiracy against him in several interviews but didn’t go into details - “I don’t want to say too much … there’s a conspiracy, yeah; I don’t want to say too much. I’m done.” ( we don't know exactly about wht kind of conspiracy he was talking about,  but some of us are exagerating by taking his statement too far,  I think )!!  
- MJ did  a hoax to expose the mass media corruption controlled by the powers of NWO! ( I agree about exposing the mass-media, but the connection with the NWO seems a bit tooo much for me, sorry )
- Why this hoax??  The Answer - “It’s All for Love … L.O.V.E.” !  to make the world a better place, we must heal the world first! ( we already knew that and we are doing the best we can to make it happen!)  
- The End Of  The Hoax is Near - when will it be?? we only got assumptions ab the dates, bcz "nobody else will be able to figure it out for sure" ( how about that??? we needed to hear this from TIAI - that will never figure this out! surprise..surprise!! TIAI doesn't know eitgher bcz  "However, I don’t know everything, and I won’t attempt to answer questions about MJ or the hoax ..",  ( HUH??? Then why did u started all this TIAI in the first place?? Not to give us ANSWERS , but more QUESTIONS??) although "TS does   have informations about MJ and the hoax! "no doubt that I do have some very important information. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.! ( TRY US !!!!!!)...now,,whts wrong with this picture?? Looks very blurry for me!!!!!!
"Anyway, how I got the information is not nearly as important as whether or not the information is true" ( IS IT TRUE?? YOU FORGOT TO MENTION !! )  
 "But I will reveal this when the time is right" ( WHT DOES THIS MEAN?? THE GAME MUST GO ON?? ANOTHER SPECIAL DELIVERY  OF CLUES ON OUR WAY, SPECIALLY FROM U ?? WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR U?? )
OK...TIAI AND TS DID A GREAT JOB RESEARCHING AND CONNECTING ALL THIS! NOT BAD AT ALL!
BUT IT WAS  TOO MUCH FOR US, BELIEVERS (IMO)  ! SIMPLE IS BETTER!
WHY ALL THIS ?? DIDN'T WE HAD TOO MANY CLUES ALREADY BEFOR TIAI ??
DIDN'T WE ALL EXPECTED SOME STR8 ANSWERS?? DIDN'T WE ALL LOST OUR PATIENCE ALREADY WITH SOOO MANY QUESTIONS AND RIDDLES AND HIDDEN MESSAGES ALL OVER THE FORUMS, BLOGS, TWITTERS ETC???
THE ANSWER TO ALL THIS IS "YES"!!
SO WHY MAKING MORE OF THIS, WHEN IT WAS TOO MUCH ALREADY????
WHTS' TO GAIN FROM ALL THIS ?? UNDERSTANDING BETTER THE HOAX?? ( WE UNDERSTOOD IT LONG TIME AGO AND WE ARE READY FOR THE BIG "R" / BAM !!)
OK.. I'm very dissapointed to say that not only many ppl are playing with us, but some of  "many" do it with PREMEDITATION  trying to get some nice clues to deliver to the hoax believers! (US, THE FOOLS WHO TRY TO ANALYZE AND DESCIFRE EVERY WORD / NUMBER, while the one who knows the answers , the CREATOR is watching us tossing and turn!!
btw - remember this?? The “999” was put at the end, to keep any images from coming up in the search; that would keep this final message fairly simple and straightforward"  whaaaaa!!! and there we were asking about the MISTERIOUS 999 number!!! whts does it mean in this frase?? lol...nothing!!  it was just " to keep this final message fairly simple and straightforward" !! SEE HOW EASILY CAN SOMEONE MAKE US  SEE MORE THEN IT IS???  
And then, after a while, the CREATOR gets borred, and BAM! ...IT WAS ALL FOR OPENING UR EYES! SEE THE TRUTH! UNDERSTANDING!!  wht is this??? ANOTHER CONCPIRACY ???
THAT'S A RAP! I'M DONE WITH THIS TOPIC!
Love Lives Forever! LOVE is MJ!
SIMPLE IS BETTER!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

thanks for the great post its all up to michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Arianna_07

Thank you!!! I couldn't have said it better myself!! SIMPLE IS BETTER!! DIRECT FACTS were what we were looking forward to!
All the clues he/she gave us were things we already knew about!
He did not give any concrete evidence of how he/she knows that Michael is alive besides the
clues from TII which we had already discussed about and were aware of. We were more concerned about the fact of Michael's well being than all these conspiracies.
And again I completely agree with you that simple is alot better than all these redirections or "i know something you dont know and I'll tell you when you have formed an ""Army of Love"" reaching more than a 1000 people?? WTTHH JUST GAMES ALL IT WAS, WAS JUST GAMES!!  :x  :x  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Well said Arianna!! The bottom line is that we know that Michael is alive and that he has an important message to tell the world. We are here for Michael and to help him spread his message. I stayed up all night last night reading TS's posts, but your post sums it up for me...thanks. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-Fan

I kinda agree. I mean, if there's a reason for all the games and clues then fair enough.. But I wish we could just get some straight out facts and evidence. I really believe Michael is alive but sometimes I just get worn down by all of the riddles and 'clues'. I appreciate all that TS has done and all the hard work he/she has done, but I need answers because I'm sure my head will explode with all these riddles confusing me lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

CC

WELL DONE! THANK YOU! I CAN´T READ ALL THE TOPIC OF TIAI, AND I DON´T FOLLOW, GREAT RESSUME!
AND IN YOUR OWN WORDS:
 ;)THAT'S A RAP! I'M DONE WITH THIS TOPIC!
Love Lives Forever! LOVE is MJ!
SIMPLE IS BETTER!

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

WELL DONE!  BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVOO!   THANK YOU FOR THIS POST
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

agreeee .. SIMPLE IS BETTER  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

Thanks Arianna, I'm not a follower of TIAI, but I must admit the topic title "TIAI Revealed" made me curious.  Nothing new imo...just  the same clues we've already discussed.  I'm also tired about clues that lead us to more cryptic clues.  Its a "logical" vicious circle, if that even makes sense. lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arianna_07

and....( my reply posted be4 I finished writing..lol)  

So  I am sure that many of us DO SEE MORE OR ARE MAKING MORE THEN IT IS!
It's  easy to go overbord with the imagination! I have plenty of that my self!
 :D
But Wht I know is this! MJ is fighting against the Media (after all the media put him thrue for all these years)!!! He is showing us that not all that shines is always GOLD! and that the Truth, sometimes is a LIE, and viceversa! And andhe's fighting against drugs! ALL THIS for Healing The World  and make it a better place! :)

The NWO?? yes...we all have some knowledges ab francmasonerie, illuminati..etc! I'm not denying the existence of this POWER , but I don't want to get into that TO DEEP, bcz It's way over our head! All we know are pure speculations, bcz this power is not for everyone to KNOW , to SEE or UNDERSTAND! IT'S SURROUNDED BY SECRECY!!!

2012?? well...last time I've heard on tv that the theory ab 2012 - the end of the TIME ( and not the END OF THE WORLD - there's a difference, trust me..I did my homeworks ab this topic) it's just another CONSPIRACY! bcz in fact, the Mayan Calendar it's not over at the date 21-12-2012!! Nice news, isn't it??

All we were asked to do was to follow wht MJ prepared for us starting June 25th! First he wanted us to follow TMZ, then the Memorial, the Funeral, The TII Movie, 2012 movie,  the DVD and Blue-Ray and LOVE movie (14th February 2010)! SO  Let's keept it to wht MJ is sending us!
The rest of the "clues" coming from ppl SEEKING FOR ATTENTON- are like walking around the block!! They are not helping us get the answers! Only MJ has the answers, and we should trust wht's coming FROM HIM AND HIM ONLY!

SIMPLE IS BETTER
LOVE is MJ
Love Lives Forever :wink:
 ;)
Why Looking for clues every where, when MJ gave us and is giving us so much for us to UNDERSTAND!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arianna_07

AND ...thank You ALL  of u here for taking the time and reading my posts!
Thank u for ur feed-back and poisitive words!
God Bless You ;)
 L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

great, thanks!

ppl need to SEE.. this is not only about michael... this is about US, our WORLD!
we want michael...but PLS see wath michael wants you to see! not ignore this great act of courage.
dont care only about you! do not do this demonstration  for freedom be in vain!
rememeber what michael says in Earth Song! (TII)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arianna_07

@MJalive999

I'm not ignoring his great act of courage!! trust me! I admire everything he does!
And I'm not selish ( thinking ab myself) u got it wrong here! And I do support all this demonstration of freedom!!
Wht I'm trying to say is that this  ( the 9 parts) is mostly  about TIAI and the purpose of it, and less about MJ! THAT'S ALL I'm saying!
MJ already told us months ago (in his creations) about opening our eyes and see deeper!
 TS only confirmed for us using his own clues/links.
That's my opinion.
And thnx :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Arianna_07"
@MJalive999

I'm not ignoring his great act of courage!! trust me! I admire everything he does!
And I'm not selish ( thinking ab myself) u got it wrong here! And I do support all this demonstration of freedom!!
Wht I'm trying to say is that this  ( the 9 parts) is mostly  about TIAI and the purpose of it, and less about MJ! THAT'S ALL I'm saying!
MJ already told us months ago (in his creations) about opening our eyes and see deeper!
 TS only confirmed for us using his own clues/links.
That's my opinion.
And thnx :)

I KNOW, HONEY! I believe you!
i said this for ALL of us ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arianna_07

:) OK MJalive999 ...ty for ur reply and btw ...I DO LOVE UR VIDEOS! YOU'RE DOING AN AMAZING JOB! REALLY!!!  ;) i'm waiting for ur next video...please post it on this forum ..ok??  ;)

take care :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions