Michael Jackson obsessive Peter Andre has moonwalked his way into the ­controversy surrounding the late ­superstar’s tribute concert.

With the likes of Janet Jackson snubbing the October 8 event in Cardiff the singer reckons the concert may not even go ahead.

Speaking this week at Children In Need’s Pop Goes The Musical launch he said: “There’s a lot of controversy surrounding whether it’s going ahead because some family members don’t want it to.

Advertisement >>
 “My name has been put forward to perform but I honestly don’t know if it will happen. If it doesn’t I feel like I’ve already done my tribute to Jacko. I loved it but now I’ve moved on to something else.”

Yes... the bargain bin.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson obsessive Peter Andre has moonwalked his way into the ­controversy surrounding the late ­superstar’s tribute concert.

With the likes of Janet Jackson snubbing the October 8 event in Cardiff the singer reckons the concert may not even go ahead.

Speaking this week at Children In Need’s Pop Goes The Musical launch he said: “There’s a lot of controversy surrounding whether it’s going ahead because some family members don’t want it to.

Advertisement >>
 “My name has been put forward to perform but I honestly don’t know if it will happen. If it doesn’t I feel like I’ve already done my tribute to Jacko.  /overreacting/ I loved it but now I’ve moved on to something else.”

Yes... the bargain bin.

Continue the controversy /judge/ lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Advertisement >>
 “My name has been put forward to perform but I honestly don’t know if it will happen. If it doesn’t I feel like I’ve already done my tribute to Jacko  :roll:. I loved it but now I’ve moved on to something else.”

Yes... the bargain bin.

Michael Jackson: "JUST BECAUSE IS PRINTED DOESEN'T MEAN IT IS THE GOSPEL"
Sorry stupid media but I will not believe this not in a milion years,Peter Andre always was a Michael Jackson fan.He even was invited at THIS IS IT premiere and he spoke so nice about Michael  respect/  :).

This Is It - The London Premiere
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXE7DPlgCAw&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

In 2010,Peter sang Michael's song Man in the mirror with so much passion that you can really see that he is proud and and loves Michael.I'm telling you that his performance even made me cry.thank you very much Peter Andre  :-*!!!!!

Peter Andre Performing Michael Jackson's Man In The Mirror on Children In Need 2010 HQ
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxsRJww6cZo[/youtube]

LOVE
Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 02:43:28 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Peter Andre says the Michael Jackson tribute concert may not go ahead

“My name has been put forward to perform but I honestly don’t know if it will happen. If it doesn’t I feel like I’ve already done my tribute to Jacko. I loved it but now I’ve moved on to something else.”

Yes... the bargain bin.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
What a surprise it would be.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wright2018

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "BeLIEve what your heart hear's,your eyes can lie"
Hi all long time no type... Thanks hun for posting this you are all awesome :) I don't know who this artist is but from the looks of what he said i'm a little...no defiantly disappointed in his choice of words.... # 1 being personally I do not like the term "Jacko" never have. It seem disrespectful and malicious. And if some one states "My name has been put forward to perform but I honestly don’t know if it will happen. If it doesn’t I feel like I’ve already done my tribute to Jacko. I loved it but now I’ve moved on to something else.” That to me seems like he's better then everyone else or at the very least hes cocky. I guess that's what the last part ment my he moved on to the bargain bin, had his 15 min now hes left at the clearance racks...with that attitude maybe that's for the best... just my opinion lol

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"BeLIEve what your heart hear's, because the eyes can be told lies"

all4loveandbelieve

Again, why did he call Michael Jacko???? I hate that name /scream/ Ok now that I screamed I feel better. How many tributes have the Jackson tried to do? How many of the tributes happened? 00000000 None.. I guess we are use to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!
Can the MODS please unite this 2 posts?
Thank you.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Personally I can't see Peter calling him 'Jacko', I think that would be the paper giving the hated abbreviation.

I'm not a Peter Andre fan per se, but I remember watching that Children In Need performance at the time and thinking how great it was.  michael-jackson/

Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:36:27 AM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe he’s gotten a bit bored with putting on a facade because he knows that Michael is still alive. That’ the only conclusion I can draw with his using the words “I’ve moved on”.  If not then damn, that’s a little cold. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!
Thank you.

LOVE

My goodness you are demanding. I see no double post. Maybe if you stopped being hysterical and screaming at the top of your lungs I could understand what you are talking about. As it is, all I see is a bunch of !!!

Your link took me to this same page. Notice I didn't post that in all caps and giant font. There's a report button. Use it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!
Thank you.

LOVE

My goodness you are demanding. I see no double post. Maybe if you stopped being hysterical and screaming at the top of your lungs I could understand what you are talking about. As it is, all I see is a bunch of !!!

Your link took me to this same page. Notice I didn't post that in all caps and giant font. There's a report button. Use it.

Bec please do your research before calling people hysterical,ok? This post was put by ladylee1979 yesterday on BREAKING NEWS section.You can ask her if you want,but please dont do that again,because everytime you did this ,you hurt me :(,and this is very sad for me.I was just trying to help,ok???? I always try to speak nice to people and this time I will not do it differently.I'm a LOVER not a FIGHTER!!!!I say I LOVE you and and let's be friends ,ok  :)?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!
Thank you.

LOVE

Bec please do your research before calling people hysterical,ok? This post was put by ladylee1979 yesterday on BREAKING NEWS section.You can ask her if you want,but please dont do that again,because everytime you did this ,you hurt me :( ,and this is very sad for me.I was just trying to help,ok???? I always try to speak nice to people and this time I will not do it differently.I'm a LOVER not a FIGHTER!!!!I say I LOVE you and and let's be friends ,ok  :) ?????

You're an adult and yet you claim to be unaware that all caps, large font, and excessive punctuation isn't screaming on a message board? Walk the walk. Talk is cheap without action.

My job isn't to chase down your personal annoyances on the board. I'm not a lazy servant. If you want something addressed by a moderator, hit report on the post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!
Thank you.

LOVE

Bec please do your research before calling people hysterical,ok? This post was put by ladylee1979 yesterday on BREAKING NEWS section.You can ask her if you want,but please dont do that again,because everytime you did this ,you hurt me :( ,and this is very sad for me.I was just trying to help,ok???? I always try to speak nice to people and this time I will not do it differently.I'm a LOVER not a FIGHTER!!!!I say I LOVE you and and let's be friends ,ok  :) ?????

You're an adult and yet you claim to be unaware that all caps, large font, and excessive punctuation isn't screaming on a message board? Walk the walk. Talk is cheap without action.

My job isn't to chase down your personal annoyances on the board. I'm not a lazy servant  :lol:. If you want something addressed by a moderator, hit report on the post.

Talk is cheap without action.
 You are right on this one ,my friend .I'm sorry but doing what you just did, it showed your TRUE CARACTER!!!It's not the first time you are being malicious with me.Now you are upset because I told you the NAKED TRUE?????This was double post and this time you are wrong,so please be AN ADULT and addmit it.The way I write has nothing to do with THE TRUTH.
That's it and I'm sorry I had to do that but you left me no option.And if I will be throwed out on this forum ,the only thing I have to say is: THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Applehead, I don't have time for your nonsensical, negative, rude and defamatory jabbering. I don't care what you think of me. If you want something addressed, hit the report button.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions