TNZ: ''What else do you need? The date and the exact time?''

  • 23 Replies
  • 1270 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline DontBelieveTheHype

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 419
    • Show only replies by DontBelieveTheHype
Long article.. But I thought it was interesting and had alot of good (and bad) points. I dont follow TNZ or TIAI anymore so I dont really know who is behind these websites but the message is really good.

-----------------------------------------------

AWAITING THE AWAKENING

This article is dedicated to those who whimper through days and nights on forums, that they are tired, that they are bored, that they are fed up with clues and investigations, that everybody is trying to deceive them, to mock and to mess up. To those who, day by day, keep on complaining, “understanding nothing” and asking “what does it mean for I don’t know what to think” instead of reading books, watching intelligent movies and using Wikipedia in the last resort. To all the others moral weary and intellectually weak people.

Do you ever estimate the quality of your anticipation?
Has it ever come in upon your mind that you perhaps are not worth what you are waiting for?
Do you ever wonder that you not only expectants, but there is also someone who is expecting something from you in return?

Last five months are beginning to take an effect so, telling straight, this effect is much worse than expected. It is not about your fatigue and exhaustion with expectation of Mr. Jackson.
It’s all about his vain pains and lost labors to set people thinking, to awake sleeping brains, to break up patterns of common perception. It’s all about his deceived expectations of comprehension; about his unavailing efforts to become conceived on the very deep and delicate level of his artistic individuality that could not be expressed by words.

It’s all about narrow-mindedness and ignorance that negative all his attempts to collaborate with his audience, to bring it to understand, to realize, to find an answers and to decide something for their selves. To become something more than simply yawning passenger, waiting in queue for a fairy flight that might carry him directly to the very elevated altitudes of enlightenment.

The truth is that there is no such flight, there is no such plane, there is no such place on the earth where heaven rains ready answers for eternal questions -- WHAT IS DEATH, WHAT IS LOVE, WHERE IS TRUTH.

There is no such Promised Land where these answers come with ease, pain(s)lessly, anguishlessly. And there is no such anesthesia throughout the entire world to deaden the pain of knowing.

We highly recommend everybody who didn’t get it yet to quit you web browser and to throw up the game. There is no use for you. For you, there is nothing and nobody to wait for. Moreover, there is nobody anymore - to wait for you.

You’ve already knew what you wanted - Mr. Jackson is alive and well, he is gonna be back. What else do you need? The date and the exact time? So what’s next? What are you going to do then? What’s the propose of your further participation? Go live your normal life. So nobody will mess you up anymore, nobody will blow your mind out, nobody will disturb your rest with this annoying brain training.

Do you feel like you are victims of manipulation? Because you used to be victims. The victims of your selves, the victims of circumstances, the victims of everything. Nobody messes you up better than you do. Nobody fools you better. And nobody can help you, but you. Because you cannot even see the difference between the helpful lesson and the manipulation.

What you are actually waiting for? For Mr. Jackson? For BAMSDAY? For the truth? For manna from heaven? Do you know it? No, you do not know. Your mind is too awkward to understand it and too coward to accept it. You are spreading LOVE and rejoicing at human (Evan Chandler’s) death at the same time. You are cooking a schnitzel and at the same time grieving at animals in the ZOO. You’re going to see THIS IS IT for the tenth time when you might spend the same money for somebody who is in sore need of help. You can’t get that the long HEAL THE WORLD way begins from yourself.

You judge the blind majority considering Michael Jackson is dead. They are blind indeed, but they unlike you don’t pretend they are not. You have neither gratitude nor wise to realize that you are enriching with unprecedented experience now, that you are given such special unexampled attention like never before. Though you keep on complaining and exposing your parochialism and profound ignorance.

You are told the truth between the lines, you are told the beautiful fairy tales, you are carried through the greatest adventure, you are always welcome to be surprised and to go further. But neither truth, no fairy tales are good enough for you. You want everything to be easy. Easier. More easier. The easiest. You don’t want to grow up to the answers, but you want the answers to grow down to you.

During this time, he has shown you who you really were. Slovenly in thought, sluggish and shiftless, unintelligent and unable. You never got nothing besides banality and obviosity. You never learnt nothing in spite of you were tried to learn. You never did nothing to raise you bar a little bit higher than your daily nit picking. You ain’t got nothing at all.

We hope the man, who broke away all deceptive illusions at one stroke, probably will find enough courage to accept the unpleasant truth. The truth about his own audience essential to admass philistine society he hardly rebels against.

Even if he wants, he will probably never say the cruel words we are saying. Though he has clearly realized that you were not those to be open with.

You always orders to him ways of “he would” or “would not”, because you won't take the way he truly is. He must correspond exactly with your perception of “HE WOULD”, mustn’t he? What if he must not? Will you betray and abjure him like you abjure him now by your incomprehension? This is not he who you love, but you. You spread love via web you ladle it out blindly. Thoughtless selfish repeaters, do you ever ask your selves what this word means? Do you ever ask your selves what right you have to spread LOVE?

You are waiting maniacally for the King to come back immediately, but think WHO OF YOU HAVE DESERVED HIS COMING?

You don’t appreciate that the very same Mr. Jackson, the King of Everything You Want, you used to see on screen and on stage, is now closer to you more than ever. He is playing with you, thinking of you, spending his time on you.

You don’t realize that when he comes back, this fascinating adventure will be officially certified as nonexistent, you will see him on TV again, he will belong to all and to no one at the same time. Reachless and unachievable as befits a King.
 
We would like to express our boundless appreciation and profound gratitude to our readers we actually in love with. To all those who dare to think, to seek, to study, to conceive, to wonder and not to give up.
To all those who do not allow their brains to eat its own flesh and keep on writing thoughtful, substantial and serious-minded comments, letters and messages. You are all the very raison d'etre for us. You are all a prime cause of our being here. Our real treasure. Please keep on being an exception from the rule of common illiberality, frequently whitewashed by “human nature”. You give us every reason not to give up the idea that the true human nature is in restless aspiration to surpass so-called human nature over and over again.

We are more than glad that some of our friends translate theory into practice and enter charity into their own must-do list. Isn’t it really great? What could be better?

So even if only hundred of the million learn to look deeper to discover more; learn to expand their perception of the reality, learn to raise questions and to find right answers by their selves, learn to love, but not only to spread acronyms -- the mission may be considered as accomplished. Even so, the Strangest Man on the Planet has ‘died’ not in vain.

To all of you and especially to Pat Mj_Still_Alive who inspired us to write this article --
Very Many Thanks TNZ
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 12:18:19 PM by DontBelieveTheHype »


JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Offline Eva R

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1217
    • Show only replies by Eva R
good article :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Offline Mish1981

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 538
    • Show only replies by Mish1981
So true!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1304
    • Show only replies by THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Wow....Im actually kind of offended. so basically theyre saying because we havent figured it out yet, that we're all stupid?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DontBelieveTheHype

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 419
    • Show only replies by DontBelieveTheHype
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Wow....Im actually kind of offended.

Please elaborate with us. I want to know your opinion on this. If you want.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1304
    • Show only replies by THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Wow....Im actually kind of offended.

Please elaborate with us. I want to know your opinion on this. If you want.

I edited my post above....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Wow....Im actually kind of offended.

THANK YOU! I was the one who had a fight with them on that blog! For God's sake people, they call us all INTELLECTUALLY WEAK PEOPLE! In other words, they call us stupid! Actually they wrote me many times that the fans are so stupid. We're talking and "WHIMPER" about Michael on this board and on other boards. Why don't you get this blog personally? Some of us still are not sure if Michael is alive or not. They humiliated all of us with this blog and that's when I cut my ropes with TNZ.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DontBelieveTheHype

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 419
    • Show only replies by DontBelieveTheHype
I found that odd too. I wonder though, do they know stuff that we dont know? Are they a part of the hoax or just fans like you and I who try and preach to us? It would make sense if they knew something we dont, but it would be mean to preach to us if we havent discovered things that they have. We all do our best to expose what the hoax is about and how Michael did this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1304
    • Show only replies by THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Wow....Im actually kind of offended.

THANK YOU! I was the one who had a fight with them on that blog! For God's sake people, they call you all INTELLECTUALLY WEAK PEOPLE! In other words, they call you stupid! Actually they wrote me many times that the fans are so stupid. We're talking and "WHIMPER" about Michael on this board and on other boards. Why don't you get this blog personally? Some of us still are not sure if Michael is alive or not. They humiliated all of us with this blog and that's when I cut my ropes with TNZ.

I never followed TNZ...but I might read a thread about them if one is posted here. Yes, I am offended. Sorry to say this but most of us are not as intelligent as MJ is...so what comes easy as pie for him may be completely perplexing to us. So the fact that they call us stupid really makes me mad. Thats BS. And rude.

AAANNDDD.........if TNZ is so flippin smart and have it figured out, then please enlightening those of us that are intellectually weak....because my weak and stupid mind is obviously lacking the capability to think...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline peterpanswendy

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 94
    • Show only replies by peterpanswendy
Very good article. I expressed my feelings on this yesterday (very very mild version lol) and I got jumped on lol. I think everyone should at least read this and think. Although, calling people stupid is definitely overboard...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I found that odd too. I wonder though, do they know stuff that we dont know? Are they a part of the hoax or just fans like you and I who try and preach to us? It would make sense if they knew something we dont, but it would be mean to preach to us if we havent discovered things that they have. We all do our best to expose what the hoax is about and how Michael did this.

Ohh girl, you missed the post I made about TNZ. They always mention that they work for Michael but I found out that they're Russian fans and their IP is from Russia as well. A friend of them wrote me about TNZ. And I warned people here not to believe to those people because they may give you false hope!

And I can not believe in people who says "Wow this is a great post" because this whole thing humiliates us all! Don't you see, they say that WE AREN'T WORTH WHAT'S COMING, in other words We Don't DESERVE MICHAEL!!! I had a huge argument with them there and deleted TNZ from my friend list at that moment. Pls don't allow them to insult you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DontBelieveTheHype

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 419
    • Show only replies by DontBelieveTheHype
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I found that odd too. I wonder though, do they know stuff that we dont know? Are they a part of the hoax or just fans like you and I who try and preach to us? It would make sense if they knew something we dont, but it would be mean to preach to us if we havent discovered things that they have. We all do our best to expose what the hoax is about and how Michael did this.

Ohh girl, you missed the post I made about TNZ. They always mention that they work for Michael but I found out that they're Russian fans and their IP is from Russia as well. A friend of them wrote me about TNZ. And I warned people here not to believe to those people because they may give you false hope!

And I can not believe in people who says "Wow this is a great post" because this whole thing humiliates us all! Don't you see, they say that WE AREN'T WORTH WHAT'S COMING, in other words We Don't DESERVE MICHAEL!!! I had a huge argument with them there and deleted TNZ from my friend list at that moment. Pls don't allow them to insult you.

Thanks for sharing this. I guess there was alot I havent catched up with recently.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Offline peterpanswendy

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 94
    • Show only replies by peterpanswendy
I do have to say, on the other side of the fence, I can understand why some people are offended, the way that they referred to people is very rude and cruel. BUT at the same time, I get what they are saying about people complaining all of the time. So I can sort of understand what everyone is saying. But I think it was a good article, minus the name calling...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Wow....Im actually kind of offended.

THANK YOU! I was the one who had a fight with them on that blog! For God's sake people, they call you all INTELLECTUALLY WEAK PEOPLE! In other words, they call you stupid! Actually they wrote me many times that the fans are so stupid. We're talking and "WHIMPER" about Michael on this board and on other boards. Why don't you get this blog personally? Some of us still are not sure if Michael is alive or not. They humiliated all of us with this blog and that's when I cut my ropes with TNZ.

I never followed TNZ...but I might read a thread about them if one is posted here. Yes, I am offended. Sorry to say this but most of us are not as intelligent as MJ is...so what comes easy as pie for him may be completely perplexing to us. So the fact that they call us stupid really makes me mad. Thats BS. And rude.

AAANNDDD.........if TNZ is so flippin smart and have it figured out, then please enlightening those of us that are intellectually weak....because my weak and stupid mind is obviously lacking the capability to think...

Exactly! And I'm so mad at people who write on their page "Yay very well said TNZ, Bravo TNZ" kind of things. Because most of those people come on these boards and ask each other if Michael is alive or not and keep on investigating like all of us but they go and applause TNZ for this post. They all know that TNZ is insulting them all with this blog. But they believe that they have a connection with Michael and Michael may read their page, and they make nice posts with their second face. I don't like two-faced people. Nobody has a right to insult us. ESPECIALLY US, BECAUSE WE'RE THE ONES WHO HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATING FOR 6 MONTHS! I'm sure that Michael would be proud of us all!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl
Quote from: "peterpanswendy"
I do have to say, on the other side of the fence, I can understand why some people are offended, the way that they referred to people is very rude and cruel. BUT at the same time, I get what they are saying about people complaining all of the time. So I can sort of understand what everyone is saying. But I think it was a good article, minus the name calling...

Hi hon. Don't get me wrong but we all COMPLAIN sometimes. Don't we? Aren't we all so tired? We complain for the people who deceived us when they said that they are Michael himself or Michael's friend. We didn't know who to trust. So don't we all complain? That's the reason why I wrote that we ALL should take this blog personal and offended. I do respect you if you never complain about nothing in this hoax issue but I know that almost all of us do complain :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I found that odd too. I wonder though, do they know stuff that we dont know? Are they a part of the hoax or just fans like you and I who try and preach to us? It would make sense if they knew something we dont, but it would be mean to preach to us if we havent discovered things that they have. We all do our best to expose what the hoax is about and how Michael did this.

Ohh girl, you missed the post I made about TNZ. They always mention that they work for Michael but I found out that they're Russian fans and their IP is from Russia as well. A friend of them wrote me about TNZ. And I warned people here not to believe to those people because they may give you false hope!

And I can not believe in people who says "Wow this is a great post" because this whole thing humiliates us all! Don't you see, they say that WE AREN'T WORTH WHAT'S COMING, in other words We Don't DESERVE MICHAEL!!! I had a huge argument with them there and deleted TNZ from my friend list at that moment. Pls don't allow them to insult you.

Thanks for sharing this. I guess there was alot I havent catched up with recently.

NP hon, anytime :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJJ1982

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1282
    • Show only replies by MJJ1982
Hm, this article really changed my mind about TNZ... I don't like what they write at all!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Offline See

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 196
    • Show only replies by See
It is a well written artikel, but very offenicve...IMO
Who are they, who do they think they are......
They are clearly contradictem them self in it. They say we are ingnotante, but IMO they are the ones that are ignorant. How can you feel superior to people, what makes them better then us. We are all in this together.
How can you jugde people like that!!! We might not be intellegent with are high IQ or what not, but that is why we are on a forum, to learn from each other. We try to solve questions together just like they are doing.
The way they are speaking makes me think that they are not worth it.
We stand here for one cause alone and so do they. As far as I know, they have till this day come with any interesting evidence that was not discussed on these forums first. They get their leads here, from all of us.
This kind of ppl make me angry... They know as much as we know, nothing more or nothing less....
Bamsday was going to happen and it never did, this is their way out of being WRONGGGGG!!!!
They are the ones who messed up not us!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJJ1982

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1282
    • Show only replies by MJJ1982
This article shows to me that TNZ is just playing a game with us.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Offline Eva R

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1217
    • Show only replies by Eva R
omg... wth.. I also think they have a lot of strange pics on their myspace :S Like, does that belongs to a hoax? Weird..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Offline teensy

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 120
    • Show only replies by teensy
Everyone has weaknesses and strenghts. We are here to help each other and make each other better. Bad mouthing others deficiencies won't help anybody. We need to upbuild each other. No one should be made to feel stupid, ignorant, or lacking.

I've never followed them, but have read a couple of there articles. I don't appreciate their condescending tone and their constant mocking. And their "Hey, I KNOW, so I'm the authority" complex.

I didn't become educated about the hoax by them and I don't believe in it because of them.

Evidence is what counts and what convinces. Not your connections. Whatever opinion you have should be backed with solid reasoning. All that matters.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline peterpanswendy

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 94
    • Show only replies by peterpanswendy
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "peterpanswendy"
I do have to say, on the other side of the fence, I can understand why some people are offended, the way that they referred to people is very rude and cruel. BUT at the same time, I get what they are saying about people complaining all of the time. So I can sort of understand what everyone is saying. But I think it was a good article, minus the name calling...

Hi hon. Don't get me wrong but we all COMPLAIN sometimes. Don't we? Aren't we all so tired? We complain for the people who deceived us when they said that they are Michael himself or Michael's friend. We didn't know who to trust. So don't we all complain? That's the reason why I wrote that we ALL should take this blog personal and offended. I do respect you if you never complain about nothing in this hoax issue but I know that almost all of us do complain :)

No like I said I understand where you guys are coming from. The wording, name calling and tone of the article were all very rude and I know that MJ would not want anyone referring to us in that manner. But at the same time, when we get a little bit of info, we don't need to waste time complaining, we should be pulling it a part and figure it out, making the most of our time. TNZ could have found a new way to put it. But there are a lot of people that just complain all day long instead of making the most of this. Yes, we all get irritated, this has been an emotional rollercoaster for sure. But we have to continue to give it our all and not expect everything on a silver platter. I totally understand how both sides are feeling right now. Of course we are tired, we've devoted our lives for almost 6 months (those of us, including myself, who have been here since the beginning) but we have to put on a positive attitude and try to contain our complaints and work for it. We love this man. He's worth it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GirlSaturday

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1020
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday
The article does not offend me. I am not that sensitive. Many points discussed within the article hit the bullseye.

Plus they jumped right into the article with a dedication of whom they were addressing: This article is dedicated to those who whimper through days and nights on forums, that they are tired, that they are bored, that they are fed up with clues and investigations, that everybody is trying to deceive them, to mock and to mess up. To those who, day by day, keep on complaining, “understanding nothing” and asking “what does it mean for I don’t know what to think” instead of reading books, watching intelligent movies and using Wikipedia in the last resort. To all the others moral weary and intellectually weak people.

If readers do not fit into that category then the article is not addressing them.

The article title 'What else do you need? The date and exact time?"  made me laugh and nod my head.  :lol:

Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Long article.. But I thought it was interesting and had alot of good (and bad) points. I dont follow TNZ or TIAI anymore so I dont really know who is behind these websites but the message is really good.

-----------------------------------------------

AWAITING THE AWAKENING

This article is dedicated to those who whimper through days and nights on forums, that they are tired, that they are bored, that they are fed up with clues and investigations, that everybody is trying to deceive them, to mock and to mess up. To those who, day by day, keep on complaining, “understanding nothing” and asking “what does it mean for I don’t know what to think” instead of reading books, watching intelligent movies and using Wikipedia in the last resort. To all the others moral weary and intellectually weak people.

Do you ever estimate the quality of your anticipation?
Has it ever come in upon your mind that you perhaps are not worth what you are waiting for?
Do you ever wonder that you not only expectants, but there is also someone who is expecting something from you in return?

Last five months are beginning to take an effect so, telling straight, this effect is much worse than expected. It is not about your fatigue and exhaustion with expectation of Mr. Jackson.
It’s all about his vain pains and lost labors to set people thinking, to awake sleeping brains, to break up patterns of common perception. It’s all about his deceived expectations of comprehension; about his unavailing efforts to become conceived on the very deep and delicate level of his artistic individuality that could not be expressed by words.

It’s all about narrow-mindedness and ignorance that negative all his attempts to collaborate with his audience, to bring it to understand, to realize, to find an answers and to decide something for their selves. To become something more than simply yawning passenger, waiting in queue for a fairy flight that might carry him directly to the very elevated altitudes of enlightenment.

The truth is that there is no such flight, there is no such plane, there is no such place on the earth where heaven rains ready answers for eternal questions -- WHAT IS DEATH, WHAT IS LOVE, WHERE IS TRUTH.

There is no such Promised Land where these answers come with ease, pain(s)lessly, anguishlessly. And there is no such anesthesia throughout the entire world to deaden the pain of knowing.

We highly recommend everybody who didn’t get it yet to quit you web browser and to throw up the game. There is no use for you. For you, there is nothing and nobody to wait for. Moreover, there is nobody anymore - to wait for you.

You’ve already knew what you wanted - Mr. Jackson is alive and well, he is gonna be back. What else do you need? The date and the exact time? So what’s next? What are you going to do then? What’s the propose of your further participation? Go live your normal life. So nobody will mess you up anymore, nobody will blow your mind out, nobody will disturb your rest with this annoying brain training.

Do you feel like you are victims of manipulation? Because you used to be victims. The victims of your selves, the victims of circumstances, the victims of everything. Nobody messes you up better than you do. Nobody fools you better. And nobody can help you, but you. Because you cannot even see the difference between the helpful lesson and the manipulation.

What you are actually waiting for? For Mr. Jackson? For BAMSDAY? For the truth? For manna from heaven? Do you know it? No, you do not know. Your mind is too awkward to understand it and too coward to accept it. You are spreading LOVE and rejoicing at human (Evan Chandler’s) death at the same time. You are cooking a schnitzel and at the same time grieving at animals in the ZOO. You’re going to see THIS IS IT for the tenth time when you might spend the same money for somebody who is in sore need of help. You can’t get that the long HEAL THE WORLD way begins from yourself.

You judge the blind majority considering Michael Jackson is dead. They are blind indeed, but they unlike you don’t pretend they are not. You have neither gratitude nor wise to realize that you are enriching with unprecedented experience now, that you are given such special unexampled attention like never before. Though you keep on complaining and exposing your parochialism and profound ignorance.

You are told the truth between the lines, you are told the beautiful fairy tales, you are carried through the greatest adventure, you are always welcome to be surprised and to go further. But neither truth, no fairy tales are good enough for you. You want everything to be easy. Easier. More easier. The easiest. You don’t want to grow up to the answers, but you want the answers to grow down to you.

During this time, he has shown you who you really were. Slovenly in thought, sluggish and shiftless, unintelligent and unable. You never got nothing besides banality and obviosity. You never learnt nothing in spite of you were tried to learn. You never did nothing to raise you bar a little bit higher than your daily nit picking. You ain’t got nothing at all.

We hope the man, who broke away all deceptive illusions at one stroke, probably will find enough courage to accept the unpleasant truth. The truth about his own audience essential to admass philistine society he hardly rebels against.

Even if he wants, he will probably never say the cruel words we are saying. Though he has clearly realized that you were not those to be open with.

You always orders to him ways of “he would” or “would not”, because you won't take the way he truly is. He must correspond exactly with your perception of “HE WOULD”, mustn’t he? What if he must not? Will you betray and abjure him like you abjure him now by your incomprehension? This is not he who you love, but you. You spread love via web you ladle it out blindly. Thoughtless selfish repeaters, do you ever ask your selves what this word means? Do you ever ask your selves what right you have to spread LOVE?

You are waiting maniacally for the King to come back immediately, but think WHO OF YOU HAVE DESERVED HIS COMING?

You don’t appreciate that the very same Mr. Jackson, the King of Everything You Want, you used to see on screen and on stage, is now closer to you more than ever. He is playing with you, thinking of you, spending his time on you.

You don’t realize that when he comes back, this fascinating adventure will be officially certified as nonexistent, you will see him on TV again, he will belong to all and to no one at the same time. Reachless and unachievable as befits a King.
 
We would like to express our boundless appreciation and profound gratitude to our readers we actually in love with. To all those who dare to think, to seek, to study, to conceive, to wonder and not to give up.
To all those who do not allow their brains to eat its own flesh and keep on writing thoughtful, substantial and serious-minded comments, letters and messages. You are all the very raison d'etre for us. You are all a prime cause of our being here. Our real treasure. Please keep on being an exception from the rule of common illiberality, frequently whitewashed by “human nature”. You give us every reason not to give up the idea that the true human nature is in restless aspiration to surpass so-called human nature over and over again.

We are more than glad that some of our friends translate theory into practice and enter charity into their own must-do list. Isn’t it really great? What could be better?

So even if only hundred of the million learn to look deeper to discover more; learn to expand their perception of the reality, learn to raise questions and to find right answers by their selves, learn to love, but not only to spread acronyms -- the mission may be considered as accomplished. Even so, the Strangest Man on the Planet has ‘died’ not in vain.

To all of you and especially to Pat Mj_Still_Alive who inspired us to write this article --
Very Many Thanks TNZ
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline peterpanswendy

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 94
    • Show only replies by peterpanswendy
Quote from: GirlSaturday
The article does not offend me. I am not that sensitive. Many points discussed within the article hit the bullseye.

Plus they jumped right into the article with a dedication of whom they were addressing: This article is dedicated to those who whimper through days and nights on forums, that they are tired, that they are bored, that they are fed up with clues and investigations, that everybody is trying to deceive them, to mock and to mess up. To those who, day by day, keep on complaining, “understanding nothing” and asking “what does it mean for I don’t know what to think” instead of reading books, watching intelligent movies and using Wikipedia in the last resort. To all the others moral weary and intellectually weak people.

If readers do not fit into that category then the article is not addressing them.

The article title 'What else do you need? The date and exact time?"  made me laugh and nod my head.  :lol:
Quote from: DontBelieveTheHype
Long article.. But I thought it was interesting and had alot of good (and bad) points. I dont follow TNZ or TIAI anymore so I dont really know who is behind these websites but the message is really good.

-----------------------------------------------

HAHA =]  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
14 Replies
1021 Views
Last post December 10, 2009, 08:30:57 PM
by mjssoulmate
6 Replies
606 Views
Last post January 29, 2010, 10:26:56 AM
by Melzy777
3 Replies
336 Views
Last post February 20, 2010, 07:42:32 PM
by loma
14 Replies
1753 Views
Last post March 23, 2010, 05:34:03 PM
by Raven
3 Replies
248 Views
Last post April 05, 2010, 08:16:44 AM
by underthemoon