No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

It will be that after all the tribute if you are going to be? argue/ ::)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Looks like the tribute may be starting to take 'shape'....hmmm, both very interesting and very confusing.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Looks like the tribute may be starting to take 'shape'....hmmm, both very interesting and very confusing.

With L.O.V.E. always.

The bolded part is a great description for this entire adventure.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

With L.O.V.E. always.

The bolded part is a great description for this entire adventure.  lolol/

:lol:  Very much!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Makes you wonder why Diana Ross can't perform for MJ.  She certainly was a huge mentor to MJ early on. But Gladys Knight is the first choice for performer here that makes any sense because she introduced the Jackson5 to Berry Gordie/Motown.   But then again, is this a tribute for Jackson5 or Michael alone? At least they are saying the reason for the October 8 date has to do with the start of Michael's solo career.

Read page 29:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Makes you wonder why Diana Ross can't perform for MJ.  She certainly was a huge mentor to MJ early on. But Gladys Knight is the first choice for performer here that makes any sense because she introduced the Jackson5 to Berry Gordie/Motown.   But then again, is this a tribute for Jackson5 or Michael alone? At least they are saying the reason for the October 8 date has to do with the start of Michael's solo career.

Read page 29:

I just LOVE this wonderful woman,she is a TRUE LADY respect/,and she is Aaliyah's aunt.I want to share with you all a interwiev she has done at the Memorial with Billy Bush from Access Hollywood.I dont think I had ever heard a friend of Michael speak in such a HONEST AND TRUE way about him.What Gladys said about Michael is SO TRUE FOR GOD SAKE  :cry: . Michael gave us so much ,but we didnt even knew him,he gave us all his LIFE ,asking nothing in return,but LOVE  :cry:.You are right Gladys,WE SHOULD NOT JUDGE SOMEONE,UNTIL WE KNOW HIS STORY  8-)   Michael,I know Gladys said that you HAVE TO REST FOR AWHILE :? :shock:,but please dont let us with this pendency.

**GLADYS KNIGHT SPEAKS AT MICHAEL JACKSON'S MEMORIAL** 7/7/09
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg2pUCorSYk[/youtube]

I love you...I do!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Off topic....I'm having a rant..... :'(
but kind of related because Aaliya was Gladys Knight's niece....
Last night on television, the movie Romeo Must Die was on, and seeing Aaliya on the screen so young and beautiful, and full of life has me very angry and sad that her death was possibly a ritual killing [I believe it to be so]. There were a lot of people that Aaliya and Michael worked with in common. Gladys introduced both of them to the wider stage as children. Both worked with R. Kelly, with Aaliya marrying him although illegally at 14. She was influenced by artists such as MJ, Stevie Wonder, and Nine Inch Nails [how interesting] and Janet Jackson. So much mk-ultra signs and symbols used in imagery with the marketting of Aaliya, she usually had one eye covered with her hair and threw up the illuminati pyramid sign with her hands, as well as zebra print clothing, a sign of duality and sex kitten programming. The 25th was also the date she died, in august 2001, having just completed filming a very dark role of a very sexual vampire queen.  I've read that the illuminati like to do ritual sacrifices  by the numbers and if they double the numbers, they believe that it is a more powerful ritual. With the date of her death adding to 9, there were also another 8 people killed with her...another 9. Also she was 22 years old at the time of her death. At her funeral, they released 22 white doves. This whole Aaliya death  is full of illuminati symbols and imagery.
There is absolutely something putrid and evil working throughout the entertainment industry. This ship of filth need to be blown out of the water and exposed once and for all. The price of fame is not worth the sale of one's own soul.
Disclaimer....I am in no way pointing the finger at Gladys Knight...only pointing out the people in common and coincidences in this scenario with Aaliya.
Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 09:38:17 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions