You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You would think. But as of late, Latoya's been social networking heavily. People begin to virtually document every moment of their lives sometimes on social network sites.

You know she has 2 Facebook accounts? LaToya Jackson-entertainer and LaToya Jackson-public figure. Only the LJ-public figure one comes up via Facebook search for "LaToya Jackson", and Latoya posts heavily on the other one: LJ-entertainer, which is also linked to her Twitter account. LJ-public figure has almost no activity, and at last look had only 35 likes.  Just interesting.

Hm, interesting indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

_Anna_

She posted this and also used again N instead of IN. But here she was because the limit of 140 characters on twitter, as I checked.

I know it was rude but I had some great Tum Yum soup during my meeting & it was good! See it on the table N this photo.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:27:03 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Well ok true that, PureLove... but that's full make up AND her hair done... and she's fully dressed up. All at almost 4am after waking up in "excruciating pain".

I'm just not buying her story.

I think it depends on the personality hun. She's a well-groomed person and I'm pretty sure that she looks like that when she is alone at home. And her make up can be a permanent one.
reminds me of a girl at work her boyfriend woke her up in the night with some symtoms and she didn't take him to the hospital till she got a shower ( which knowin' this one i am pretty sure she had had one as soon as coming home from work) turns out the man was havin' a stroke!

Wow. Poor guy.

My question is: WHO TOOK THE PICTURE?  ???/  Not the doctor,  for sure!

I was wondering the same thing!

Same here. Maybe she asked someone to take her picture to post it on Twitter.

I believe her. I see no reason for her to go to the hospital with pajamas or without the make up. She is Latoya Jackson and that would be weird if she went there like that. She's a fancy girl. I wouldn't go to hospital with my pjs if I had a problem with my finger. Once I cut my finger to the bone and it was bleeding so badly but still I dressed up, had a lipstick and then went to the hospital. When you get used to getting out well dressed and with the make up, you can not go out with pjs or without the make-up. You would feel yourself naked.

Well Michael went to court with his slippers and bottom pj's since he was not feeling well. He is a classy man, and Icon.

Yup, but we're not talking about Michael. And that's a different situation. They went to Neverland so early and he was sleeping when the police went to arrest him. He didn't have any time to get dressed.
No purelove he was going for his trial, it was not the arrest.. anyways I know it is not the same thing, but still when you feel pain, you do not think do look pretty and pampered.. Look I suffer of extremely bad migraines. At times I need to go to the hospital, and believe me I do not wear my best outfits, and my make up...

Yes but this is you. We do not know what Latoya would do. So I think it is useless to discuss about it. I do know people who would dress up well even when they are in a big pain. I'm one of them. So no need to talk about it any more.

Yes purelove it is me, you seem to be upset because of my post.. I am not attacking you in any way, you seem defensive. If you feel this way I appologize.Yes we will stop talking about it...  Mish1981 has a point who took the picture and why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

yes, the twitter thing is weird. I'd think that this pic should be private. I wonder if this twitter account is verified as La Toya's? What if the message is not her's and the pic is made with an iphone & sent without her knowing or consent :?  Could be a privacy issue in healthcare.

protect patients’ privacy.
“Whenever a healthcare worker takes a picture of a patient, he or she always should use facility-owned equipment because then the photo belongs to the organization, not the worker.”

Besides when my son got stitches on the back of his head (because the nurse told him Chicks dig scars), we did take a photo of him, any other time someone in the family has gone to the hospital the last thing we think about is getting out a phone or camera and taking a photo.

:shock:  what happened to your son sounds pretty bad, I hope he's alright now. :)
Was the photo because of the insurance?

The photo could be taken because it's still a mystery what caused her injury and a picture might be necessary as evidence for investigation or for insurance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

That picture of Michael always makes me sad.  Why should he have to prove himself to anyone?  God I hate the media  /cook/

Look at these new smileys.  they are AWESOME. /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

yes, the twitter thing is weird. I'd think that this pic should be private. I wonder if this twitter account is verified as La Toya's? What if the message is not her's and the pic is made with an iphone & sent without her knowing or consent :?  Could be a privacy issue in healthcare.

“Whenever a healthcare worker takes a picture of a patient, he or she always should use facility-owned equipment because then the photo belongs to the organization, not the worker.”

Besides when my son got stitches on the back of his head (because the nurse told him Chicks dig scars), we did take a photo of him, any other time someone in the family has gone to the hospital the last thing we think about is getting out a phone or camera and taking a photo.

:shock:  what happened to your son sounds pretty bad, I hope he's alright now. :)

The photo could be taken because it's still a mystery what caused her injury and a picture might be necessary as evidence for investigation or for insurance.

What evidence? You can't see anything wrong with her finger in that pic. We can rule this explanation out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Okay,  i know im late but i just saw this thread.

I don't understand, she woke up at 4am with this "excrustiating pain" as she said, and she had enough time to do her hair, makeup & put on a nice outfit before going to the emergency room? If I were her, I wouldn't care how I look, to be honest. if my damn finger feels like it's going to fall off, then the first thing im doing is going to the emergency room! I think there's something fishyy about this story. Like someone said, maybe they're trying to distract us ?? suspicious//
Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 06:02:43 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MissG

LaToya and Paris are somehow connected. Why spiders lately? I think that the little screen shows Spiderman?  :-[

Why on earth would LaToya post such a personal pic? She is a celebrity but also a 'normal' person. How come posting a pic in the examination room?-->odd<--
aaand, her finger looks ok to me suspicious// Panic over swallen finger? WTF?? Sounds like a distraction.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

could the whole thing be an excuse to post the pic or a cover for being seen going into the hospital at all? probably a reach .  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Oh no it was nothing serious, he was being a typical boy riding a bike trying to do tricks. The tire hit a rock and he went flying over, he ended up getting stitches in the back of his head. Since the nurse told him that "Chicks dig scars" he asked if we would take a pic of his stitches. That was years ago and he's still proud of those scars. Being a female I guess I'll never understand boys and their scars.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
If you're following Latoya on twitter, you will see that she is posting her pictures all the time. Even when she buys a Chinse soup. It didn't surprise me that she had a pic when she went to the hospital. I'm pretty sure that she asked someone to take the pic. And there's a spider pic next to her, how wouldn't she have that pic?  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Like I said this booboo on her finger is a distraction so we will focus on her and not on the tribute.. This is very clever Michael..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Coco

LaToya and Paris are somehow connected. Why spiders lately? I think that the little screen shows Spiderman?  :-[

Why on earth would LaToya post such a personal pic? She is a celebrity but also a 'normal' person. How come posting a pic in the examination room?-->odd<--
aaand, her finger looks ok to me suspicious// Panic over swallen finger? WTF?? Sounds like a distraction.

Oh, wow - great find! I zoomed in bangbang on the image and although I'm not sure that "little screen" has Spiderman on it, I can make out what could definitely be a spider. Maybe, that was the purpose of La Toya posting this photo or... ?
And hasn't Paris tweeted something about spiders and Spiderman? Coincidence? Well, there's some sort of connection there, right? 

smiley_spider
Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 01:51:28 AM by Coco
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Another possible explanation for the story of LaToya's "finger"  :lol: on this topic:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

Did anybody notice the monitor?
Should be 100% blue, grey or green, since it should be turned off, right?
However...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal