SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

interesting stuff! thanks....all about death dates.....Today is also Elvis's birthday..HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS! we still love you too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
interesting stuff! thanks....all about death dates.....Today is also Elvis's birthday..HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS! we still love you too!
Thank you! ;) Iposted some stuff in his Birthday topic too - the TIAI redirect ;)

Just a reminder... it just doesn't get off my mind!! really mind-bugging this 26th date !! [2+6 = 8] !!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Wow, Sim, great stuff as usual. i wish Michael and Elvis could see this... it's just great!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
thank you diggyon bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
NUMBER 24
coincidences? plan? God's will?

[...]

[...]

From this topic: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[...]
[...]
 These numerical elements that appear with tremendous frequency in all things hoax related could either be
1) coincidences
or
 2) by design.
or
3) by God's will

The following data cannot be explained by the first 2 points mentioned by you, Bec, but in my opinion, these data can only be explained by God's will! While one can plan the dates on which some hoax-events will happen, I think everybody agrees no one can PLAN their own birthday. So there's definitely a 3rd option here - GOD, just my opinion and everything hoax-related had been planned starting from these already divinely set-up numbers. And I will try to explain my opinion and I will give more arguments to sustain my opinion, just below my numerology-demonstration here:

A VERY important hoax-number, occurring very often both in Elvis & MJ hoax [we also saw Dr. Murray wearing a t-shirt with it]
is NUMBER 24 [which is Backwards or Reversed: 42-- the age Elvis "died"]

- 24 = 8 + 8 + 8 or 888 [no. 8 is Elvis' number]
- 42 = 7 + 7 + 7 +7 +7 +7 or 777 777 [no. 7 is Michael's number]
- The 3 most important hoax-numbers sum: 7  + 8 + 9 = 24
- Elvis “death” month + day:  16+8= 24
- Elvis "death"year:                1+9+7+7 = 24
- Elvis comeback in 1968:       1+9+6+8 = 24
- Lisa Marie's birthday year:   1+9+6+8 = 24
- Michael’s birthday-anniversary in 2012: 8 + 2 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 24
- Michael ‘s birthday-date:      8+2+9+1+9+5+8 = 42 - the age Elvis "died"
- Michael’s “death”-date:        6+ 2 + 5 + 2 + 9 = 24
So Elvis significant numbers 4224 perfectly match the total  sums of Michael's birthday-date [42] & death-date [24] How funny! Can it be all a Coincidence? Can it be all just a man-made PLAN? or Does God have a 'hand' in this too?

*** I think that, as Bec said, the hoax is planned based on intentional figures and events meant to happen at a specific time! Why? maybe because:
1. doing everything by the numbers, namely doing calculated things, one can hardly make mistakes! carefully planned, calculated actions = the way to PERFECTION! I think we all know "someone" very dear to all of us, who has always been a PERFECTION seeker!
2. the belief that doing everything by the numbers, and not just any numbers, but the DIVINE ones, ensures the success of the plan
3. doing everything by the numbers represents the perfect proof that nothing was accidental, that there was a plan with a purpose and not just a capricious game
4. doing everything by the numbers made the perfect connection to Elvis' hoax!
and I could go on and on like this....

*** But I also think these intentional figures were not just randomly chosen to plan the hoax, but these numbers were intentionally chosen to fit the divine figures already planned by God. Why would Michael chose no. 7 and not no. 2 , for example? Well here is a possible explanation: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*** I think that both Elvis and Michael, realized that God's perfect creation is based on Numbers: think about how everything surrounding us is all about numbers! the Bible, the musical notes, everything in this world seems to exist because of Numbers! This would explain why, being so faithful and spiritual persons, both Elvis and Michael were so passioned by Numerology! I think they studied this "pseudoscience" because they believed it would get them to a better understanding of God's message, it brought them closer to God....

I think Elvis' words explain it best: "People who put down God, don't realize there is an order in the universe: the seasons, the movements of the planets, the harmony of words and numbers. We have no order unless it is by design. -He smiled- And no design without a designer."

- I marked in red the word "universe" in Elvis' quote because I remember how Lisa Marie, in that Oprah interview about Michael's "death", I remember how at one point she looked upwards saying she's asking the universe (namely God) for answers as to why the circumstances of her father's death and Michael's death "were so identical, play by play by play" !!! I think this speaks volumes about what is happening "behind the curtains" of the hoax!! Who are the designer(s) of this hoax and what Lisa Marie really knows!! ;)
- I marked in purple the word "by design" because I found it interesting that Bec used it in this context, just like Elvis... and something tells me Bec was unaware of this Elvis' quote... Am I right or wrong, Bec? ;)

Because we all agree that numerology is a pseudoscience, we accept that their appearances are not divinely inspired. This leaves few possibilities as to WHO designed their inclusion. Many accept that MJ himself designed their inclusion, NOT GOD.
I agree...I accept that Elvis and Michael designed their death hoax, BUT by certain numbers that they thought were indicated to them by God.

If anyone were touting that god (or even fate) was responsible for these numbers showing up in this hoax, you could refute that theory by offering the fact that numerology is a pseudoscience and you'd be right. [...]
Numerology is a pseudoscience, ok.
Fate is not responsible for all numerological connections in the hoax, ok.
God is not responsible for all numerological connections in the hoax, ok.
BUT the numerological connections in the hoax were designed to fit certain God given numbers that influenced the lives and careers of both Elvis & Michael!

^^ This is how I see this whole Numerology trick related to the hoax. Everything is just my opinion, based on my own research that I started doing after reading TS' messages about Numerology.
 I don't claim to be right on everything I said here. I may be wrong on certain points, I hope the BAM will clarify everything in the end!
[...]
This subject really interests me the MOST since it led me to all those fascinating discoveries about Elvis! So I'd be very happy to read more of what TS has to say on Numerology! ;)  bearhug

[...]
This is one of my favorite movies, and I've seen it about 10 times.  The Flight of the Phoenix - trailer:
What I love the most about this is that Hugh Laurie (Dr. House) is in it and did you see the release date of the movie?  :) November 24th, 2004!!
ooh Don't I just love this NO. 24 that keeps popping up everywhere around the hoax!!!?? :lol:
And 24 November 2004 = 2+4+1+1+2+4 = 14;  AND: 14 = 7+ 7 ----)) 77 :lol:

I posted several photo-montages about this film ^^ in relation to the Phoenix and of course MJ & Elvis, here on this topic (scroll the page down towards the bottom): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: TS
[...]
17. A Signature Identifies Who Signed - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]
With the blood that Ron Wyatt found on the mercy seat of the true ark, the identity is impossible to counterfeit. Normal humans have 46 chromosomes (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). However, the blood of Jesus from the ark has only 24 chromosomes (23 “X” from Mary, and 1 “Y” from God). This is very strong scientific evidence of the virgin birth (see Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-38; 3:23).[...]
[...]
Like most of you, I was also not aware of any of this information, so I really can't comment anything else for now because I think i need to do some serious "digging" into it!
Nevertheless, I need to say that while reading, I had, again, one of those  WTF?? moments!! Number 24?? ---) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login smiley_spider Surely a "coincidence"!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

Found this great blog, written on or around the time of MJ's memorial.....she has written more about Michael, so I thought this is pretty relevant............Cheers xx

I’m starting with the man in the mirror
I’m asking him to change his ways
No message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself – then make that change
Michael Jackson

We are right in the middle of a giant wave of change that’s going to alter the way we live – drastically! All over the world, denial is falling apart and the will of humanity is trying to push its way out of suppression. We are told we have free will, but we never really got to choose how we would live our lives. The choices are limited to a system which controls us from the moment we are born until the day we die. The truth is that we are only just beginning to understand what free will is, and it starts with openness and truth.

It is breathtaking to watch humanity’s story unfold before our very eyes on what we call the ‘world stage’, knowing that you, me, and everyone on Earth IS humanity, and that those events are outer reflections of what’s going on inside each of us. It’s exciting to watch denial fall, allowing truth and hope to filter through. But it is alarming and frightening to see the other side of the equation in which the suppressors are fighting back and, although they cannot stop humanity’s evolution, are putting up brutal resistance to it, and there is no telling how far their reach still is or how long they can last.

It does seem that we have been thinking about change from too narrow a point of view. Yes, we have a very long way to go, and some people are having to fight so much harder than others to bring themselves into freedom and acceptance, but the potential for massive change – a fundamental shift in our consciousness towards peace, fairness and true fulfillment – has never been greater.

July is a 9 month in the world. This is derived from adding the 11 year (2009) to the 7th month. 11+7=18. 1+8 = 9. 9 is the number of endings, completions, deep emotions, and global awareness. 9 is the number of great kindness and generosity – and it is also the number of unspeakable cruelty and meanness.

9’s connection to 2, 11, 4, 22, 29 and 911 this month is very powerful, unpredictable and SLOW. If we try to move at a faster pace than it is going, the stress will be unbearable. Only by slowing ourselves down and taking one day at a time will we be able to see and sense what’s happening. We will miss vital details and essential awareness if we try to rush (or distract) our way through it. By slowing down to the same pace as the energy we’re in, we will be able to see how far we have already come, and how much closer and caring people have become in general.

People are now far more able to empathize with and support fellow human beings around the world, instead of seeing each other as some kind of threat. The appetite for war and violence is lower than ever, people are sick and tired of the phoniness, the jockeying for position, the greed, the lies, the cruelty and the hypocrisy of showing one face to the world while, in reality, are someone else entirely.

People everywhere are feeling the peacefulness and calm that the 2 energy emits. But because 2 is the number of sensitivity, we cannot help but feel our feelings more acutely, and because 7 (July is the 7th month) often triggers fear (7 represents learning about the unknown), we must remember that all emotions have more than one level, volume or effect. Fear’s purpose is to alert us to anything which may require caution on our part. It comes to us in many different forms, on different levels of intensity and velocity, and for different reasons.

We should, therefore, be careful about blaming fear for all our ills. After all, it is often ‘fear of the alternative’ that wakes people up and guides them to a more peaceful and sustainable approach. It is not a matter of banishing fear from our lives. It is a matter of raising our awareness of reality so that we can more easily assess what needs to be feared and what doesn’t. Facing reality can trigger all sorts of fears, which are often dissolved by the desire to evolve and move ahead.

We are starting to look more closely at ourselves and each other with a level of feeling and acceptance we had not reached before. As denial falls away and reality stares back at us, we are becoming more real with ourselves and each other.

Our emotions are being churned around for a good reason. It’s because we are in the evolutionary process of raising our awareness of life to a much higher frequency. This awareness is not coming directly from our consciousness. On the contrary, our minds must open to let this new form of awareness in. Of course it is not new at all. It is a part of ourselves that we have not allowed to operate as it should. It is the power of our emotions that is drawing our attention to what’s really happening in the world and enabling us to feel what we really feel about it.

The vibrations of emotion open the mind to new understandings, and expression of emotion is the basis of creativity. However, the more we deny our emotions, the more emotional our lives will become until we do indeed accept them as part of what we ARE. By choosing to deny our emotional power, we are choosing to learn from experiences we don’t want to have.

We are witnessing the rise of the human will, the shattering of hypocrisy, and the collapse of denial. We are watching other people’s denials fade away under the mighty illumination of 11, and we’re watching their truths come tumbling out. But we’re not just watching it, we’re feeling it. And it’s happening in our own lives, too. It’s time to be honest about how we feel.

We should listen deeply to Michael Jackson’s MAN IN THE MIRROR because it depicts our exact position in the human journey at this time – which also happens to be the time of his death – an event which, love him or hate him, has triggered the emotions of a huge section of humanity, covering 3 generations. In a year and month that are filled with 11’s, Man In The Mirror depicts one reflecting on oneself. We have to face our own reflection and SEE who we really are. 11 = self acceptance. And acceptance of others (peace) can only come through self acceptance.

Lionel Ritchie remarked that Jackson was “a world phenomenon. He was very misunderstood, yet tried desperately to be a part of this world. We all watched him as he struggled with that balance.” That’s how I saw him, too.

Michael Jackson was born on the 29th (2+9=11) and, to this numerologist, it is not surprising to me that he left this world in 2009. Even his “THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL” has enormous relevance to what we are experiencing on Earth right now. His words are so much more profound than the label of ‘pop’ allows many to realize, and I have a feeling that they will be discussed for a long time to come. I believe that what Michael Jackson left behind is more valuable than we can imagine right now, not in terms of how much money can be made from his unique art, but in terms of how on point and inspiring his words are.

His death also touches those who are interested in the date December 21, 2012, and the abrupt ending of the Mayan Calendar despite its magnificent efficiency and accuracy up until that point, and all the speculation that goes with this phenomenon. This stood out clearly as I read the press coverage of Michael Jackson’s death.

“The 911 call went in at 12:21. But it was already too late.”

911 are important numbers in current evolutionary movement, and are not just the emergency code for the United States. The symbolism in this instance suggests that if we wait until 12-21-2012 to make the necessary changes in ourselves and on Earth, it will, indeed be too late.

2012 appears to be a tipping point in the journey – a point of no return. We must evolve as we need to, as there will be no time in which to do so at the last moment. Therefore, speculating as to what may happen on that date is irrelevant. It is what we do – or stop doing – LEADING UP TO THAT DATE that matters.

And then, as if to repeat the warning, I read: Jackson was pronounced dead at 2:26pm, and again 18 minutes later at 2:44pm.

1+8 (minutes) = 9

2+2+6=10. 1+0=1

2+4+4=10. 1+0=1

There is an emergency going on in the world. There IS urgency here. “Gotta make it right while you got the time” he sings in Man in The Mirror, which is essentially about CARING for other lives besides our own – and that change starts within the individual – the message of the 2 energy itself. Free Will is all about CHOICE, and it really is time for us to start making choices that will ensure not only survival but our capacity to thrive on this wonderful planet we call home.

Note added 7/21/2009: By the way, the number of the Staples Center building in Los Angeles where Michael Jackson’s memorial took place is 1111.

Of course, caution is needed. (Caution is a form of fear, by the way – another reason why we can’t ‘do away’ with fear altogether. It is a major part of our sensory system – our awareness). Not everyone is evolving at the same pace or in the same way. Some are resisting these changes with all their might. And there is a LOT of might out there whose intentions are not loving at all, at least not beyond their immediate family, group, or point of view. Their goal is to gain or maintain control. Their energy is extreme.

Whenever the true responses of our wills are denied, it is reflected in the world as oppression, war, slavery, poverty, hunger, ignorance, cruelty, unfairness, and all kinds of atrocities. I believe that evil is anything/anyone who deliberately deprives the freedom of another, including those who manipulate others into thinking they’re free when, in fact, they are under control. We are still subject to the dangerous and violent reactions of an old reality as the pressure of new light pushes it into the past.

There will always be extremes, and they will always be dangerous. (Read Numerology And The Extremes). We cannot afford to let our desire for positiveness blind us to the many realities that we really DO need to stay aware of. Bio-electro-magnetic beings cannot be ‘all’ positive and expect to be balanced, and we cannot evolve without full consciousness of what we are evolving from.

It is our emotional energy and its framework of senses and feelings that provides balance, but because we have always avoided feelings that felt unpleasant, we have not been able to develop or even understand our full emotional power as yet. Although we are making a start on that now, I think it could take a long time to understand the process of emotional healing because it’s not something we can know in advance of having the actual experience. Humanity is exploring and discovering itself, individually and collectively, and we’re all learning as we go.

We are both positive and negative and, yes, our emotions are our negative energy. Of course, we have largely misunderstood and misused the word ‘negative’ to the extent that it is now associated with anything ‘bad’. Our emotions are our feminine energy – our magnetism. Our consciousness is our masculine energy – our electricity. Our bodies are our physical form on Earth and are part of the balance as well.

Nothing hurts a feeling more than non-acceptance, and nothing heals an ill feeling better than acceptance. The reason that emotions often appear so wretched and ugly is because they have been denied and degraded and, in many ways tortured because of the mind’s reluctance to feel anything ‘negative’. Well, humanity is having a big, beautiful and amazing change of mind right now – a shift of consciousness – as it begins to accept parts of what we call the subconscious – parts of our own individual existence that we were always too afraid to even look at, let alone bring into consciousness.

The subconscious IS the depths of denial itself. And there’s a lot of hurt feelings locked up in there which simply need to be accepted by consciousness – brought back to consciousness – where they can heal, leave the body and go on their way. There is also a lot of truth and wisdom locked away in the subconscious which is making its way to consciousness in the form of INSIGHT and INSPIRATION – more traits of the 11/2 energy.

This is emotional spontaneity – emotional health – the movement of emotions through and out of the body. But our resistance to this natural course has resulted in a huge back up of feelings that needs to be cleared out of the body, not pushed further in. We are feeling our emotions more deeply because we are in a segment of the journey in which those old and sometimes bitter emotions – ill feelings – that are trapped inside, are coming to the surface to find the one thing that will heal them. ACCEPTANCE. That’s what emotional healing is. Our emotions are not what’s been getting in the way of our evolvement. They are an essential part of our selves that we’ve been avoiding, and it is our resistance to them that has been holding us back.

People are starting to question what were once their basic beliefs, and there are many ‘positive’ people out there who are starting to feel unsure about many things. There are many ‘negative’ people out there, people who are emotional by nature, who are realizing that happiness really does begin on the inside – just as long as you let yourself feel it. In order to find the balance we need, each orientation may have to experience what feels like role reversal for a while: emotional/creative people leaning towards the intellect, and spiritual/intellectual people being drawn towards their emotions. Balance comes at the same rate that positive and negative are able to mix, accept and understand each other. We are talking about FUSION here.

11 is the number most associated with nuclear energy – and what we are doing by merging these energies is finding our center (our nucleus) and, in doing so, reaching true balance. Along with correct understanding, we then have the basis of true PERSONAL POWER which we cannot attain without free will. In the process, life can feel like one big stressful trip, the ultimate emotional roller coaster.

Can you feel the enormity of what’s happening to us, to each other and in the world? As we make more of the subconscious conscious, (come out of denial), hypocrisy is falling away. Scandals, exposés and atrocities dominate the world stage, and truth is pouring through. It may not be happening as quickly as some would like, and for others everything is happening far too quickly. The point is that it IS happening, and we are already SO much more sensitive to and aware of what is real and what is mere façade.

We can see what’s happening with our own eyes, hear with our ears, taste with our tongues, smell with our noses, touch with our hands, and SENSE with our sensitivity – our emotions. We are evolving as a species by honing our existing senses and developing our capacity to FEEL. This is changing what was always an aggressive, greedy, war-like ‘man’s world’ into a world in which masculine and feminine energy can coexist in a state of equality, which is what balance is.

Our emotions are our feminine energy. How do you think the phrase “getting in touch with my feminine side” came into being? It started when some men realized that there simply had to be more to life than war, greed, and dominance, and all the other BS that comes from raw unevolved masculine energy. However, men, to this very day, are still ridiculed for being anything less than macho, which translates in the human psyche as the belief that to show emotion denotes weakness whether it be anger, fear, grief, or even joy and love. No, emotion is not weakness, it is HONESTY!

That’s what we’re evolving towards. Truth – not through some grand predestined plan or genetic wiring, but because it is what we want. The collective will of humanity wants to live in the full light of reality instead of the shallowness of denial. We want the truth and we are willing it into being.

Even the media is changing in response to this. So many fresh new faces and voices are making a serious effort to report the truth, not only because their careers depend on it, but because they themselves are a part of the massive change that is happening on Earth. The way we communicate has changed drastically. Ordinary people, many with no “traditional” experience in journalism, are reporting the truth and are being taken seriously. The old-school mainstream media can no longer control and select information about our world, and if they don’t wake up and evolve along with the rest of us, they too will soon be history.
Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:28:52 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thanks again for all your amazing number crunching!  It's so beautiful to see!

I know Michael loved/loves basketball, but I wonder if there is some specific reason why he chose Kobe Bryant for the visual for 24.

Kobe Bean Bryant(born August 23, 1978)
As of July 2011, Bryant ranks third and sixth on the league's all-time post-season scoring and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, respectively. He is also the all-time leading scorer in Lakers franchise history.
Bryant is a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logindwho is capable of playing the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginposition.
Bryant assigned himself the nickname of "Black Mamba", citing a desire for his basketball skills to mimic the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login's ability to "strike with 99% accuracy at maximum speed, in rapid succession."
Both You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login named Bryant the NBA player of the 2000s You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

This pic taken on Jan. 25, 2010.

Maybe Michael the Archangel, is the #1 shooting guard!
Daniel in the OT says he is the "great prince who stands up for the children of your people".
In the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Michael leads God's armies against Satan's forces in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, where during the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login he defeats Satan. In the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Michael is specifically referred to as an "archangel". Christian sanctuaries to Michael appeared in the 4th century, when he was first seen as a healing angel, and then over time as a protector and the leader of the army of God against the forces of evil. Wiki

Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 03:23:52 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Re: MJ & ELVIS ~ Numerology clues
February 04, 2012, 10:23:37 AM
@2good2btrue & @MjonMind: thank you so much for your interesting posts! bearhug

Here are some Numerology clues discussed by Front:

Quote from: Front
source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits. Some things are not meant to be ascertained but to be envisaged through delicate whispers. Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma". Time is of the essence, but patience is a viture in [r]evolutionary milestones. Until then, from beyond the gates of that KINGdom----> whispers shall be heard…………….

relapse back to Aug 25 2006……….today's post, Jun 11 2011

2+5=7
6+11=17…+2+1+1=21
21---> 7+7+7
2+11=13…2+6=8
13+8=21---> 7+7+7

and so the Theory of 7 continues.................

SERIOUSLY! if suspicions were entirely absent, there would DEFINITELY be something mentally askew with that picture. A circumspect approach will harvest the most profitable rewards, to those who use said approach, when the seeds that are "planted" come to fruition.

That said, I guess some people didn't sense the humor & sarcasm in my previous post. Perhaps it hasn't "simmered" long enough yet. 60-day old chili, anyone? ;)

Remember these numbers---if you don't, your understanding of the 7DT will be irretrievable and you will be perpetually "BAM"-boozled as you try to comprehend events and the why's, when's, how's, etc. etc. etc.
28…17…60…37

tuck them away in a dark, safe place in the BACK of your memory banks. Jun 11 2011 post + 60 days (+1 day of Simmering), resurrect them----> to the FRONT. My presence here may be scarce from now until then.

uhmmm…I VAGUELY recall seeing some posts touching on the subject of how it's "possible" that meticulously planned events/dates, such as the Pure Genius that we are dealing with here in the wake of 6-25-09, "MIGHT" not have been in the planning stages for an extensive period of time. Please allow me to state my opinion on that……….
suspicious//
:lol:
 :twisted:
 :?
p.s.  lolol/

Past, present & future
Hi(s)Story shall be told
dates, events, numbers intertwine
and whispers shall unfold……….

Voyage to continue @ Aug 10 2011 (+1 day of Simmering)----> Aug 11 (777th day from Lights Out)

A vision, Aug 25 2006
Lights out, Jun 25 2009
Illumination, Jun 11 2011
Voyage continues, Aug 10 2011
Excluding (1 day of "simmering")

8-25-2006
6-25-2009
6-11-2011
8-10-2011

17/71 (rev. in orig. post)...do the math, you get the same answer!

2+8+1+7=18…8-1=7
8+3+7=18…8-1=7
18+7=25…2+5=7
----> 777

tHE sun begInS to dawn again on the sEven day tHEoRy………………

28…17…80…37

Plz compute the calculations, execute the numbers, and please Keep Watchin'..........

p.s. first one...ready?
2+8+1+7=18…8-1=7
----> 777

p.s.s. 777th day from "Lights Out"...dates/numbers will shed tremendous "BACK"light,  and he who seeks understanding shall receive it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 04, 2012, 06:09:02 PM

When they first met, in November 1959,
Elvis was 24 years old [8+8+8]
and Priscilla was 14 1/2 years old [7+7]
Priscilla was born on May 24, 1945

Michael's birthday in 2012: August 29th, 2012: 8+2+9+2+1+2 = 24 [8+8+8]
Michael turns 54 years old; 5+4 = 9

Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 07:05:05 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 05, 2012, 03:46:52 PM
source link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote from: TS
Elvis & MJ Numerology

{http://http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page33}

This redirect was on the 8th day of the month, because 8 is the primary number in the Elvis “death” numerology.  Elvis “died” on 8-16-1977.  The month and day add up to 24 (8 + 16= 24); and the year adds up to 24 (1 + 9 + 7 + 7 = 24).  And 24 is 8 + 8 + 8 (888); similar to the MJ numerology 777 & 999 (see below).  Elvis was also born on the 8th day of the month (1-8-1935).  And Elvis/Jesse has confirmed that this numerology and exact “death” date was planned, and done intentionally {http://http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page15}.

Since MJ learned from Elvis: this proves that the MJ numerology was also planned, and is not some astronomical coincidence.  Since it was planned, then this shows once again that the numerology does indeed explain some of the reasons for the MJ death hoax.  Below is a brief overview of some of the MJ numerology.  {For more details, see: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

MJ had “777” on his red shirt in “THIS IS IT” {also on the History album cover, etc; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJ had 1998 on the cover of the Dangerous album, and also signed this number on many autographs.  1998 / 2 = 999; 1 + 998 = 999, 1 + 9 + 9 + 8 = 27, 2 + 7 = 9; etc.  Also, “THIS IS IT” has three vowels, III = 999 (9th letter of the alphabet).

The “death” was 77 days from 9-9-09 (999), and the burial was 7 days from 9-9-09; this makes three sevens (777) linked directly with 9-9-09.  {Note: you must use inclusive reckoning; see 4-10 in Update #4b, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  The burial was on a full moon (to the naked eye), and one day before the official full moon.

The memorial was on the 7th day of the 7th month, 7 years after the date on the will; again, three sevens (777).  The memorial was also on a full moon (the official full moon, in this case).

And there are three sevens (777) in the timing of the 911 call (12:21) and the “death” (2:26).  Also, the 911 call was placed at 12:21, because this number is divisible by 111—along with almost all of the MJ hoax numbers; in fact, “THIS IS IT” is 111 minutes long.  Finally, the 12:21 call relates to the date 12-21-2012.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Elvis & MJ “Death” Dates Equal Concert Intro

{http://http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/06/08/tiai-thisisalsoit-elvisjesse-numerology-link/}

Add the day, month, and year together: 8 + 16 + 1977 = 2001.  This is the name of a film about space, which was a favourite of Elvis—so much so, that he used the song from it to open his concerts {http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001:_A_Space_Odyssey_(film); You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Did MJ learn about this as well, and incorporate the same numerology clue into his own fake death?  Yes, indeed he did!  6 + 25 + 2009 = 2040.  This is the year that MJ had clearly shown on the bottom of the space ship, in his concert intro!  {See 0:15, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This again proves that MJ planned his “death” to the very day, many years ago (as I have said all along).  And why would 6-25-2009 need to be the exact day?  Not for the memorial on 7-7-09; the “death” could’ve been before or after 6-25, and still had the memorial on the full moon July 7.  It’s because 6-25-09 is the only day that is 77 days from 9-9-09; and this locks in 999 with the MJ numerology, as well as 1998 and all the rest.

If there are still some who say that they don’t believe in the numbers: don’t let them off the hook that easily; be nice, but be firm!  Ask why they don’t believe in the numbers; and ask them to calculate the odds that these numbers were all coincidence.  If they are not mathematical, then find a math teacher!  If they really want to know the truth, and they are truly investigating, then this is the way to find out the truth.  But if they don’t want to bother with any of this, then it would show that the real problem is not in the numbers; the real problem is that they don’t want the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

February 05, 2012, 04:02:51 PM
If there are still some who say that they don’t believe in the numbers

Of cours i believe in numbers and there is no coincidence  :)
ooops i have three 8 and one 7 in my date of birth  party/  elvis_/  moonwalk_/
Thanks Sim
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 05, 2012, 05:17:00 PM
Did you guys notice that TS wrote exactly 24 posts on this forum?
His last post was on December 2010 or November 2010 (according to the time zone!), here on this thread:
TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS??

Now taking into consideration the incredible amount of NO. 24 connections (MJ, Elvis, Lisa, Priscilla, etc...) that I've been discussing on this thread and others, does anyone think that TS-24 posts is accidental?

@AKHTONI: I know what you mean! you won't believe how many numerological occurrences there are in my life too! Starting with my birth-date to any other date you might think of! In my case, there is also no. 8 in my birthday date, I have some 7s in my life too (for ex.: to go to my office, I need 2 KEYS  :lol: guess what numbers they are! YESS no. 7 & no. 8!!  :lol: and to TOP it all off , for the past 20+ years I've been living in apartment no. 21 [777]!!! ) and there are many other examples...
But the predominance is of no. 3 and no. 9 in anything number-connected to my life. For instance the total sum of my birth-date is 30 [3] and I could go on like this forever...
I had never realized these things ^^ Before I studied the hoax numerology I would have said this is just crazy random stuff!! Now I don't what to believe anymore! I'm not scared, but I am not calm either loll :lol: :lol: it's really mind-boggling!  :shock:
Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 05:18:51 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

February 06, 2012, 02:41:37 PM
Hey SIM  OMG! i am in shock  :o  afraid/ i almost fell off my chair  afraid/ . i don't know if you know this or not but i found something very interesting and it's about an unreleased song called WE ARE THE KINGS written by MICHAEL JACKSON in 2005  "again (2005=2+5=7)" and Recorded by Jackson Featuring Madonna, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in 2008. and guess what ! Contains a fragment of an unreleased song of Elvis Presley. . I am ALL SHOOK UP  elvis_/  moonwalk_/

HERE IS THE LINK You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions