SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
MJ & ELVIS ~ Numerology clues
September 01, 2011, 02:09:34 PM
1. I would like to draw your attention on the following dates:
25th June 2009 - MJ "died"
26th June 1977 - Elvis' last concert
26th June 1979 - Elvis' father died
26th June 1909 - Elvis Presley's manager, Tom parker was born
26th June 1938 - Felix “Bush” Breazeale - arranged a "living funeral" for himself ("Get Low" movie)

If you are not yet familiar with this movie ^^, see more details about it here:
- ELVIS & "Get Low" (2009) & "This Is It" (2009) - FELIX vs Michael - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- Photo-montages ALBUM - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2. Before reading further, please take a look at this excerpt:
[...]
17. Why did the medics leave Vernon there? Weren't they realistically afraid of the stress on Vernon, especially knowing
he had a history of heart problems, as well as a recent heart attack. Why would he not go to the hospital with his only son?
Was it because he knew that it was not his son? Who really went to the hospital that day? Who was the donor?
18. Why did Joe and Dr. Nick identify the body? Why not a next of kin, as done on a regular basis?
19. In the final analysis, how did the father of Elvis Presley do a radio interview two hours after the death report in a
very calm and unemotional state?
(Written by The Presley Commission) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3. Elvis funeral -Back in 1977: "Son, Daddy will be with you soon. Daddy will be with you soon," cried Vernon Presley at Elvis’ funeral. Two years later on June 26th 1979 Vernon Presley died of a broken heart.
According to Jesse/Elvis, his father died too early, before he ever got to tell him the truth about his faked death. [read the quotes from his book here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ] If this is it, then I’m sorry for them, it’s really sad that his father passed without ever knowing what really happened…
4. But still, let’s think about this damn’ date of JUNE 26th! lol :D Felix Bush Breazeale faked his funeral on June 26th 1938, then Elvis’ last concert ever was on June 26th and MJ just happened to “die” on June 25th! Seriously, can this all be just a “coincidence”!?

- Let’s run a numerology test on Felix Breazeale's "funeral"date:
month + day: 6+2+6 = 14[14 = 2x7;77 - MJ no.!]
year: 1+9+3+8 = 21; [21=3x7; 777 !- MJ no.]
total date sum: 6 + 2 + 6 + 1+ 9 + 3 + 8 = 35; [3+5= 8 Elvis no.!]
- Let’s run a numerology test on Mr. Vernon’s death date:
month + day: 6+2+6 = 14[[14 = 2x7; 77 - MJ no.!]
year: 1+9+7+9 = 26; [2+6 = 8 Elvis no.!]
total date sum: 6 + 2 + 6 + 1+ 9 + 7 + 9 = 40; [ 40 = 5 x 8]

Also: 4+0=4 - which is the half of number 8; half… hint: "heart broken in half"? :p lol That’s what they said: that Mr. Vernon died of a broken heart! By the way! Isn’t it such a predictable cause of death? lol I mean it wasn’t so surprising, was it? Everyone expected the man to have his heart broken by his beloved famous son’s sudden and premature “death”, or no? I mean who would even dare question Mr. Vernon’s death? [except maybe the crazy me! lol :p  8-) ] No, but seriously, who could reasonably answer to this question: How on Earth, did he die exactly on June 26th??? Exactly on the same date as his son’s last concert ever!? The exact same date Felix Bush Brezeale had faked his funeral 39 years earlier [39 is 3 nines: 999 ]!! How could this be? Either it was indeed GOD’s will OR it was another planned faked death… Mr. Vernon Presley probably wanted to be hidden together with his son for his final years! And to me this sounds more plausible than his death on JUNE 26! Any other date would not have raised my suspicion!

That is my opinion and no one is forced to like it or agree with it. I also think I am not far fetched with this idea, especially since everybody seems “to die” of a “broken heart” in celebrity world!? What the hell happens? Do all celebs really have such weak hearts so as to die of a heart attack one after another?? Are we supposed to believe the B.S. that they were ALL drug addicts, alcohol-addicts or abusers of prescription pills!?? WTF!? I mean come on, how many drug addicts are there in the music/film industry? Many! Yes, very possible! But not ALL the MOST famous celebs! And not ALL with the same cause of death!! And NOT all on similar “coincidental” death dates!! How far can this go? How long the people will be so naïve to eat every donut!??

5. Some of the most famous “half-broken hearts” and their bizarre death-dates:
Elvis (16thAug. 1977) - 8 + 1 + 6 + 1+ 9 + 7 + 7 = 39; [39 ---) 3 nines: 999]
Vernon Presley (26th June 1979) - 6 + 2 + 6 + 1+ 9 + 7 + 9 = <b>40</b>; [ 40 = 5 x 8 ]
^^ Consecutive total "death" numbers: 39, 40

Michael (25th June 2009) - 6 + 2 + 5 + 2 + 9 = 24 [24 = 3x8; [888 - Elvis!]]

Liz Taylor (23rd March 2011) - 2+3+3+2+1+1 = 12 [hint to the year 2012!? 12 is also half of 24! "half ... broken heart"]
Frank Dileo (24th Aug 2011) - 2+4+8+2+1+1 = 18 [18 = 2x9; 99; OR 18 ---) 1+8 = 9]
James Brown (25th Dec. 2006) - 2+5+1+2+2+6 = 18 [The same ^^ !!]

^^ As you can see, the numbers 18 & 24 are of major importance, they repeat so often! Take a look at the 2 photo-montages, here below, for more details about 18 & 24 in MJ & Elvis - Numerology.
Notice how 3 of Michael’s best friends “died ALL of a broken-heart" so close to his death-date on the bizarre consecutive dates: 23, 24, 25: 23rd (Liz Taylor), 24th (Frank Dileo) and 25th (James Brown)? Makes you wonder who’s next on the 26th!?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I took this screen shot^^  from a video about exposing the music industry. I don't remember exactly which one from this series...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE[/youtube]
But look...there is a "preference" for the date of 25th! and the month of JUNE loll :p there are 4 possible options here, it's up to you to judge:
1. God likes number 25 [ :p ] and calls all artists in heaven on this date [ :p ]
2. These artists share a common destiny , therefore they all die on 25th, mostly in JUNE [ :p]
3. These artists were all murdered by the Illuminati and/or the music industry mafia, according to some stupid, morbid rituals, on the date of 25th.
4. Some of these artists were murdered [ as mentioned above] and some of them faked their dates on this exact date, as a protest ['the greatest revolution in the history of our nation"!] and as a cry for help against the Illuminati.
If you ask me, I tend to incline towards option no. 4 OR maybe there is another explanation of which I am not aware of...

Numbers 18 & 24

Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 08:16:55 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
GREAT video !! about number 24 & 2001 ;)
ELVIS PRESLEY: NUMEROLOGICAL PHENOMENON - 2001

Numerology is the BEST clue that Mj & Elvis are ALIVE !

Michael birth date August 29th 1958: 8+2+9+1+9+5+8 = 42[no. 7 six times 777 777 ---) 6 x 7=42];
42 - the age Elvis "died";
42 is the reverse of 24

MJ supposedly “died” on June 25th 2009: 6 + 2 + 5 + 2 + 9 = 24 [888 - Elvis!]
Elvis supposedly “died” on August 16th 1977: 8 + 1 + 6 + 1+ 9 + 7 + 7 = 39; [39 ---) 3 nines: 999]
month + day: 16+8 = 24[888 ---) 3X8=24] ;
year: 1+9+7+7 =24

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
OTHER INTERESTING DATES AND NUMBERS ! ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
MORE details on NUMBER 8 and its INFINITY symbolism , on this topic here:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
WATCH this video first:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXYW42NRFcY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

[...]
I took this screen shot^^  from a video about exposing the music industry. I don't remember exactly which one... But look...there is a "preference" for the date of 25th! and the month of JUNE loll :p there are 4 possible options here, it's up to you to judge:
1. God likes number 25 [ :p ] and calls all artists in heaven on this date [ :p ]
2. These artists share a common destiny , therefore they all die on 25th, mostly in JUNE [ :p]
3. These artists were all murdered by the Illuminati and/or the music industry mafia, according to some stupid, morbid rituals, on the date of 25th.
4. Some of these artists were murdered [ as mentioned above] and some of them faked their dates on this exact date, as a protest ['the greatest revolution in the history of our nation"!] and as a cry for help against the Illuminati.
If you ask me, I tend to incline towards option no. 4 OR maybe there is another explanation of which I am not aware of...
[...]

Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 06:39:13 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I appreciate all your hard work!  The other day my son responded to my sharing some connections with-- 'Well if you dig deep enough there's probably connections everywhere because you only focus on the ones that have the same numbers or names and ignore the majority which make no connection.' I know that in the thread about Movie connections posted by TheRunningGirl, there are pointed out so many interesting connections, that make you go, how is it possible!  There's no way that one man Michael can possible be so many places and orchestrating so many things. So then you wonder if God is arranging the connections. It's really hard to know how these things could possibly all even by planned by anyone but God, they're so interwoven. Does God have a pre-written script for every detail and so much more, before mankind began. Some might suggest Satan or the Illuminati, but so many little details, and why? I really think these special connections are from God the Creator.

I also wanted to point out to you another interesting person to add to your list that I noticed a couple of days ago and posted in another thread.

MJ was to take the kids to Charlie Caplin's home in Switzerland. CC died there on Dec. 25, 1977, at 88. Hm-m...

A museum dedicated to screen legend Charlie Chaplin will open in 2011 in his former home on the shores of Lake Geneva in Switzerland.
You know how MJ loved Charlie Chaplin, dressed like him, and sang CC's song "Smile". Maybe you'll be able to find even more connections in this man's life. ;))
Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 04:10:29 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Oh my!! NOW That's a LOVELY connection!!! especially since Charlie Chaplin represents the BEGINNING of what ELvis & Michael mostly LOVE: the FILM !!!
Yes, Charlie Chaplin is definitely another link, I didn't know about his death-date! OMG! thank you @MjonMind!
I will definitely do some more research on him!
Yes I knew about Michael's passion to dress like him and imitate him ;) Very talented too!

Regarding what you said about God. I agree with you, GOD must have a MAJOR ROLE in all this, but I also think that Michael is not alone in all this HUGE PUZZLE or SPIDER-WOVEN-NETWORK !! I think it was not only Michael, but also other people that help him and of course Elvis and all those celebrities that seem NOT to be ALL dead after all!! Maybe we don't even know how many people work "behind the curtains!" Michael and all the celebs are part of it and their are Front-Actors, they have talent, beauty & genius ideas but the "script-writers" are still in the shadow... I guess....

I liked how you used the word "interwoven"...
I immediately thought about Elvis' song "How the web was woven"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIZg6JNuyuE[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 06:20:36 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OTHER INTERESTING DATES AND NUMBERS ! ;)

WOW,just WOW this is crazy !!!!!Where have you been till now SimPattyK   /bravo/?????

Intresting Michael had 40 years as solo artist  8-),1969-2009  :?.Now you will not believe this but this made me think at something.I dont know what is this but it has to be a CRAZY COINCIDENCE.In Taraborrelli book it was something about Michael having 40 years in august 2008 ,last year he spoke with him.Michael was watching himself in the mirror and he said he is still looking good AT 40  :? :shock:!!!!In that moment Taramborrelli said:
"Mike you're gonna be fifty!!!
Then Michael said:
"It all went by o fast,didn't it? I wish I could do it all over again,I really do."

I wonder what could this mean,and why Michael said he was 40-ty,and not 50-ty?????

LOVE
Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 07:57:31 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@applehead250609: I don't know what he meant by that... Interesting quote! thanks ;)
Maybe he referred at his "artistic-age", his career of 40! I don't know really....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I received this photo-montage from a Facebbok friend, Alisa Love Marini Jackson ♥

WOW!! NOW THAT'S something!
 I'm pretty sure Riley doesn't wear that 7 just for a "coincidence"! ;)

Riley PRESLEY and Michael wearing number 7 !!!

Also notice that Michael is playing racquetball in his video "SCREAM".

Guess WHO played racquetball the day before he "died" ??

Well YES! Elvis!
Elvis is a racquetball fan, he had a racquetball court at Graceland, which is now turned into something like a museum/showroom of his awards and records.
Here are some photos with his equipment and from that racket ball hall at Graceland.
I am not very sure but from what I've heard, Lisa Marie was initially supposed to be with Michael in "Scream" video and not Janet!
I guess that maybe they changed their mind about that thinking maybe that it was a much too obvious reference to Elvis. So number 7 [Numerology] and the racquetball were enough ELvis-clues for just one video! lollll :lol: :lol:

Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 05:01:41 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiVfwH4D9oY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bem97ng6Ns&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfJWTkeO3qM&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 07:06:50 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
An older montage.... on numerology....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
ELVIS/JESSE AND NUMEROLOGY - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
^^  :)
And the "list of Seven(s)" goes on . . . and ON . . .
  :lol:

Drop dead in SEVEN ? lmao :lol: :lol:

Car number ----)) MJ4EVER ?  :lol: :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h96N4pqtAyE&feature=youtu.be [/youtube]
Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 04:21:05 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike